Indian Wives Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ravi walked behind her, he saw the dried cum on her ass and thighs. As she picked up the baby to feed him, Ravi went to the guest bathroom, returned with a wet towel and started cleaning her up. When the baby had consumed all of the meager supply, she gave the baby to Ravi and went back to her man. As father and son played, husband and wife slept.

*****

Exactly at 8 AM, Shabbo the maid entered the house using her key. Shabbo was Vijay's first conquest, and was in her eighth month of pregnancy with Vijay's second child. She looked at Ravi sitting on the dining chair, but did not stop. She took off her kurta and bra and entered the kitchen to start the chores.

After 15 minutes, she entered the master bedroom, carrying a tray with one bowl of dry fruits, two bowls of muesli, one bowl of fruit salad, one bowl of honey and a glass of juice. Since her master was asleep, she came out and started sweeping and mopping.

Vijay awoke and saw Manju sound asleep. Then he noticed the tray of breakfast. He called out for Shabbo, who rushed to her master. It was time for his breakfast.

She applied honey to her boobs, picked the bowl of muesli and approached the bed. He made space for her, and she laid down. He took the bowl of muesli from her and sprinkled it on her boobs. And then he started eating - muesli and fresh milk, sweetened with honey. The muesli and honey finished first, then the milk.

While he took a short break, she went to the tray and returned with the fruit salad. As he sat on the bed eating the fruit salad, Shabbo knelt down for her dose of man-milk. The virile balls were caressed while the dick was slobbered. She went on to deepthroat the six inches expertly and deliberately. When he came and filled her mouth, Shabbo was so aroused that she did not notice the reduced quantity of semen from his dick.

The moans of this satisfied woman woke up Manju. She needed to get fucked, but Vijay had other ideas. He told Manju to have her breakfast, feed the child and come back. Then he called Ravi, and got him to fuck Shabbo's ass with a condom on. The passionless whammy was over five minutes and two photos later.

Manju sent Shabbo to the kitchen to dispose the condom and help Manju. He told Ravi to go home to start the editing and return with the first cut by the evening. He waited.

*******

When Shabbo left 30 minutes later, having cleared the kitchen and cleaned the house, Vijay was lying on the bed with his hands clasped under his head, while Manju was in between his parted legs. Her lower body was in Vajrasana, while her upper body was bent forward. Her boobs rested on her knees, her fingers were fondling his cum-sac, and her jet black hair swayed randomly as she sucked him. His dick was slick with saliva, but his newest wife wanted her cunt stuffed. So, Manju continued to work her tongue and lips to make him rock hard.

When she mounted him, he entered her wet and tight pussy easily. He reached for her boobs. She held his wrists as she ground her hips in a circular motion. Both of them went AAAAHHHHHHH!! Fingers dug into flesh.

He put his elbows on the bed, supporting her motion. She raised herself up and then came down. UUHHH!! Up... and down... UUHHH!! Up... and down... MMMMM!! Up... and down... AAAHHH!! Slowly at first. Up... and down... UUHHH!! Up... and down... UUHHH!! Faster. Up... and down... AAAHHH!! Up... and down... AAAAHHHHH!!

When she went up, he slammed up. AAAAHHHHHH!! She clamped him tight. They both came back down in unison.

Soon the fucking was in a regular motion. She mixed the periodic motion with the clamping yogic exercise to give and derive pleasure. She came. She slowed down. He waited. She stopped, face aglow, eyes closed, lips apart. AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!

He turned them while in union and resumed fucking missionary style. Kissing, biting, sucking, fucking. The bedstead stuck the wall rhythmically. Her legs locked around him. The friction between the bodies lubricated by their sweat.

He came in her. She came with him. He clamped his lips on her as she moaned into his mouth. His 65kgs crushed her 47 kgs. They both continued to devour their mouths and tongues as he softened but remained inside. She would not let go of him, her arms on his head, her ankles locked behind his back. She had resumed her attempts at getting pregnant by him, as he had wanted.

********

Shabbo returned at midday to prepare lunch for her master. As she approached the house, she heard the hungry cries of the baby. When she opened the main door, the exclamations coming from the master bedroom added to the baby's cries. She quickly removed her kurta and bra, and went in to pick up the baby. To make sure Master was not disturbed, the baby had to be nursed to silence.

When she entered the Master's bedroom, she saw him fucking a wife against the wall. He was grunting, she was moaning and mouthing encouragements and endearments. She stood at the doorway, nursing the baby and waiting.

This was Vijay's third assault of the day on Manju. Her boobs were empty, and so were his balls. But he could not have enough of her. Her large, heavy boobs and the black beaded necklace between them enticed him to keep ravishing her. Now that he had made her his wife, he was not going to let her rest today. As he came in Manju, he gave her another love bite on her shoulder. Then he turned and dropped her on the bed. She locked her legs instinctively, and hugged her knees.

Vijay noticed Shabbo at the doorway, holding the child. He smiled. In six months, Shabbo will be a full time maid for him. He called for lunch. Shabbo turned and left.

********

It was 1:30 pm. Vijay sat in front of the TV, watching a movie on HBO. Shabbo sat on the floor between his legs, busy with his dick. Manju served him lunch. All were naked. Vijay's right hand was on Shabbo's head, while his left hand fondled Manju's body.

When Shabbo left at 2:30pm, Manju and Vijay were on the sofa, fucking.

********

At 6:30 pm, Ravi returned with the first cut. As he waited after ringing the door bell, he could hear faint grunts and moans.

When the doorbell rang, Manju was on her knees, being slammed by Vijay from behind. Her palms rested on the sofa, her face was buried in the cushion. Vijay was kneeling behind her, holding her waist and jamming her in his favourite position.

When the doorbell rang the second time, Vijay told Manju to open the door. Manju started moving towards the door on all fours, while Vijay continued to fuck her. The movement was slow and steady. When the door opened, Ravi saw Vijay leaning on his bitch, pressing her boobs and hammering on. Her head hung, her hair swayed and her face was invisible. Vijay told Ravi to come in. Ravi edged past the couple, shut the door and waited. Vijay continued for another three minutes, and then he ejaculated in her. He marked this fifth effort with a bite on her left shoulder.

Vijay got up and instructed Manju to prepare for her departure. He then told Ravi to play the CD, and went after Manju. After relieving himself, he came out to find Manju holding the chocolate flavoured, cum filled condom in her hands. As he watched, she unknotted the condom and drained the contents into her mouth. She turned the condom inside out and licked the condom clean, watching him all the while. This action of hers made him erect again, and he was on her for the sixth time.

The honeymoon continued. Ravi could wait.

And he waited for thirty minutes, hearing the sounds from the Master's bedroom. Creaks and bumps, moans and grunts, slaps and shrieks, giggles and prayers, encouragements and endearments.

When they finished, there were bite marks all over her boobs.

Ravi, Manju and the baby left at 8 pm, duly programmed for the next ten days. Manju's most fertile period was to start in six days. Vijay had plans for these five days. It was Usha's birthday on 03rd January and Vijay had invited Usha and her present husband that day for tea.

09 Jan

Vijay called Raj into his office after lunch. Raj had taken over Ravi's onsite inspection duties for the last three days, as Ravi had to leave town for an urgent meeting with a client. Vijay praised Raj's diligence at work and promised him that his hard work will not go unrewarded. He dispatched Raj with the next day off, so that he could attend to his domestic responsibilities. Then he inserted the DVD Ravi had given him in the morning into his laptop.

The 2 GB video clip was titled 'MY BOSS'S HAREM'. The credits listed Ravi as the cameraman and editor, and Vijay as the hero, script writer, producer and director. Vijay smiled at the memory and watched the scene unfolding.

The date is 06 Jan and the time is 5 pm.

The door bell rings.

The woman comes to the door with her baby in her arms. She opens the door and lets the man in with a smile. She bends down and touches his feet. He takes the baby from her, and gives his briefcase to him. As he rocks the baby and cooes, she pushes the door shut. Then she kneels in front of him and kisses his groin. The camera zooms as she opens the trousers and pulls it down with his briefs and starts caressing his cock and balls. She looks up to him briefly with a smile and starts sucking. His hand reaches the back of her head and the fingers disappear in her black hair. The speed of her blowjob increases steadily. And then she stops with the cock deep throated. Other than the gulping action of her throat, there is stillness on the screen.

After 30 seconds, the camera zooms back as she gets up, holding his deflating cock in her left hand. She leads him to the dining table, and makes him sit down on the chair. She gives him the feeding bottle, removes her shirt and walks in between his knees, holding her bra less breast in both hands. While the baby sucks on the bottle, she gives him her nipple to suck. He puts his right hand inside her skirt and starts fingering her, as he sucks, nibbles, and sucks more. She throws her head back, gyrating her hips. After just five minutes of fingering, she shudders and comes, becoming weak in her knees. She sits on his thigh, holding his head and kissing him. His hand replaces his lips on her boobs as he returns her kisses.

As they both tongue each other passionately, the empty feeding bottle falls down from the hands of the sleeping baby. Startled, the woman stands up, takes the sleeping baby from him and goes off the screen. The man remains sitting.

The woman comes back, and resumes kissing him. The camera zooms to show her hand on his cock. When he becomes erect again, he pushes her on the dining table, raises her skirt and enters her from behind. Their favourite position. The dog and his bitch.

He pulls her hair so that her back arches, and walks her away from the table so that the view is sideways. Then he lifts her left leg to expose the conjoint genitals to the camera. As she leans on his neck and looks into his eyes, he increases the pace of fucking, squeezing her boobs all along. During the five minutes of intense fucking, he bites her forearm, sucks her earlobes, kisses her lips and licks her armpit. As he tires, he sits down on the sofa. She starts riding him furiously. Both orgasm. The screen blanks.

********

Vijay was aroused as the screen came alive again.

The time on the screen is 8 pm.

The door bell rings.

The woman comes in view wearing a sunflower patterned armless frock of knee length with buttons along its front. Her hair is pleated. She wears flats. The homely dress accentuates her hour glass shape. She opens the door.

It is the woman's friend. This 170 cm tall, pretty married woman is devoid of jewellery except a pair of diamond studs on her earlobes, her platinum wedding ring, a single gold bangle on her right wrist and a watch on her left wrist. Her 36C size breasts are enclosed in a front knotted black blouse. The black saree shows her fair flat belly and her 28" waist, accentuating her height and making her shine perfectly as a classic Indian beauty.

The two women hug. They continue to exchange small talk as they enter the room.

Woman 1 : I was waiting for you. Are you hungry?

Woman 2 : Yes. Where is the baby?

Woman 1 : Inside, with my husband. Of late, he has started behaving like a typical male, making my nipples sore with his sucking. Why don't we go inside?

The scene changes to the bedroom. The man is in a bathrobe, standing at the short end of the crib and shaking a rattler. The two women enter, and walk over to the crib. The first woman, who is the mother, goes to his left and takes the rattler from his hand. The second woman stands to his right, and shakes his hand. The man greets the second woman by raising her hand to his lips and kissing the platinum ring. As the first woman rocks the cradle and shakes the rattle, saying sweet nothings into the crib, the other two walk out of the screen, holding hands.

The scene now changes back to the hall. The man guides the saree clad woman in with his left arm around her waist, caressing her lower belly.

Man : I am hungry.

Woman : I will just get you something to eat.

As the woman exits the screen, the man sits on the sofa and leans back. His bath robe parts as he places his feet on the centre table.

The screen changes its angle to show the back of the man's head and left shoulder, with the woman fussing around in the kitchen. It is apparent that the man is watching her moving in the kitchen. In a little while, the woman comes out of the kitchen, holding a plate with two sandwiches on it. She bends down to offer them to him. Instantly, the upper part of her saree slips from her shoulder and exposes her deep cleavage. She smiles shyly. He extends his hands to re-adjust her saree, and in doing so, rubs her breasts over the blouse. First gently, then firmly. She does not move. Emboldened, he continues to rub her breasts with his left hand, while his right hand takes away the plate from her to place it aside. The saree now falls down on his legs. He is now rubbing her breasts vigorously with both hands. He is aware that only the blouse fabric separates his hands from her skin.

Man : These babies seem to have grown larger.

Woman : It must be because of the attention you give them.

Man : I think it is because of your pregnancy. Are you lactating already?

Woman : The second trimester has just started. Don't be so impatient.

He pulls her down and starts kissing her. Her left hand rests on the sofa to support her weight, while right hand grabs his cock. He pushes her up and gets up himself. As he opens the knot of her blouse, she unwraps her saree. While he removes her blouse, she unties her petticoat and lets it fall. He pushes her on the sofa, pushes her panties aside and enters her. The angle of the camera shows the woman's face clearly, as she revels in the feeling of getting fucked by the cock that has impregnated her. Her swinging breasts. And the man's hips and torso behind her hips. She moans with desire.

The camera zooms out to include the first woman with the baby to appear in the background, a look of astonishment on her face. Unaware, the copulating couple go on with their lustful motions.

********

Vijay shut down the media player, to counter his arousal. The editing by Ravi was good. He tried to divert his mind with some mundane office work, so that the tingling in his balls would subside.

At 5 pm, Vijay called Shabbo and told her to be ready. Then he left office.

When he reached his dwelling, Shabbo was waiting, topless, dressed in a hijab and harem pants, with her breasts on a tray and a smile on her lips. His arousal returned, and he grabbed her face and crushed her lips with his. As the tray fell down, she stopped her backward fall by hanging on to him. As the tongue wrestling continued forcefully, he felt more than one hands on his trouser zip. He released Shabbo to find a kneeling Manju opening his trousers with her experienced long fingers. He stopped her by pulling her up by her hair. Then he snarled his arousal into Manju's lips, and she moaned back into his mouth with her tongue and drool. While his hands went down to their buttocks and got busy with squeezing their ass-cheeks, their hands proceeded to undress him.

Vijay : Stop it, you bitches. I need a bath first. Shabbo, go to the bathroom and wait for me. Manju, feed me now.

Manju and Shabbo (in unison) : Yes, Master.

As Shabbo's pregnant frame receded towards the inner sanctum, Vijay sat down on the dining chair and pulled Manju between his parted knees. He started sucking milk out from her swollen, dark nipples noisily, as she held his head and threw her head back with a moan. Manju expertly mounted her Master and eased her wet pussy on his erection. His arousal went a notch higher. As she started moving up and down, he went from one nipple to the other in a frenzy, nibbling biting and sucking, and she responded with moans, squeals and giggles.

Manju : Oh, Master!! I love it when you do this. Oooohhhhh!! Eeek!!

Vijay : MMM!! Shut up, Bitch. MMMM!! PFPFPFPFP!!

Even after she was dry, he continued to gobble at her sagging breasts, leaving new angry dark bite marks around the fading old ones. After all he was a breast man! She kept herself impaled till he was satisfied. Finally, when Vijay's fervour had cooled down, he got up.

Vijay : Where is your son?

Manju : With his father.

As if on cue, Ravi appeared, holding the sleeping baby.

Ravi : Welcome back, Master.

Vijay : Manju, prepare our dinner. Ravi, set up the TV. Take out the DVD from my bag and resume play from the second scene. I will return after my bath.

Vijay went into the bathroom. Shabbo was naked, except her hijab. He stood passively as she soaped, lathered and bathed him. When she had dried her, he went back to the bedroom and lay down on the bed.

Vijay : Ravi, give me the remote and leave. Shabbo, go help Manju. Come back together with my dinner.

Ravi and Shabbo (in unison) : Yes, Master.

********

Shabbo and Manju returned with Vijay's dinner, and positioned themselves on the bed both sides of his reclining body. Two out of the four female hands were on his groin while the remaining two fed him. Every time he asked for a drink, Shabbo would lean forward and give him her nipple. After all he was a breast man!

When they had finished feeding him, Manju had the remaining food, like a dutiful Indian wife should. He washed down the dinner with the last of Shabbo's milk.

Vijay : Shabbo, leave now. Manju, go clear the kitchen and come back.

Manju and Shabbo (in unison) : Yes, Master.

While Shabbo ate, dressed and left, and Manju washed the dishes and finished her chores, Vijay resumed watching the DVD where he had left off.

The hero is pumping the second woman while the first woman is in the background, watching them with a look of astonishment on her face. After she has contemplated the scene, she approaches the fuckers. She picks up one sandwich, takes a bite, chews a little and starts to kiss-feeds the man. The second woman senses the reduction in tempo and urges , 'faster, faster'. The first woman goes for the plate, places on the second woman's back, takes a second bite and resumes the kiss-feed. The man holds the first woman's head with his left hand and diverts his attention to the morsels. The second woman is on the verge. She fingers herself to an orgasm. The clamping muscles of her cunt make him com as well, and he in turn clamps on the mouth of the first woman.