Indian Wives Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manju returned to find an erection in the centre of the Master's bed. She just up and mounted it. Vijay's line of sight to the TV was replace with Manju's boobs. He rotated and turned the impaled Manju on to the bed and crushed her under him. He started pistoning into her with such an energy that she screamed.

The man withdrew his fading erection from the second woman. While the fucked woman rested, the first woman went down on the man and started licking the froth. The second woman just curled up on the sofa to prevent the juices from exiting her nether lips.

The high frequency of movement in missionary position resulted in both of them sweating. She went, 'Oh! Ah! Mas..ter! Oh! Oh! Ah! Oh! Oh! Slo! Slo! Oh! Oh! No! Mas..ter!' She was scratching his shoulders as she screamed her second orgasm. He was beyond caring.

When the second woman opens her eyes and sees the first woman licking the man's balls, she joins her on her knees. The camera zooms onto the faces of two women with tongues out, lapping on a penis, and occasionally french kissing each other, smiling. The screen goes blank.

After almost five minutes, he made a grand slam and emptied his balls in her. As he was resting his exhausted frame on her, he heard the dialogue from the TV.

The time on the screen is 9:30 pm.

The man is sitting on the sofa, with the two women on his sides. A baby is crawling on the carpet at his feet.

Man : My name is Vijay and I am the owner of this harem.

Woman 1 : My name is Manju. This is my son. My husband is behind the camera. I am my Master's wife. I have been impregnated by my Master today. For the last two months, I have fed my milk to my Master regularly. I will continue to do so till I am capable of it.

Woman 2 : My name is Usha. I am my Master's wife. I have been impregnated by my Master five months ago. I will feed my milk to my Master regularly. I will continue to do so till I am capable of it.

Man : There are three more members of my harem. I will introduce them to you in my next video.

The screen goes blank. THE END.

Vijay reached for his phone and dialed a number.

Vijay : Ravi, come and take her home. And tell Raj to meet me with Usha's ultrasound results on Monday morning.

THE END.