Indica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt vulnerable and open as she fisted the sundress that hugged her body and fell to the middle of her thighs. The menacing look in his eyes sent a chill down her spine as she waited for him to react, to throw something, to hit something, to do anything besides stare at her as if he wanted to ravage her.

"God, you'll have to stop me at some point, Katerina."

She blinked, innocently tilting her head at him as he shifted uncomfortably. "Stop you? From what?"

Her eyes widened as he stalked over to her...and kissed her. His hands found her waist as he backed them into the wall, forcing her up against it as he devoured her. She felt her toes curl into her sandals as his erection pressed into her stomach, eliciting a deep, husky moan from her chest.

His lips, his teeth, his tongue, he was everywhere at once; blanketing her in pleasure while her fingers clutched at his neck and hair. She ached. He was kissing her with a feverish need but it wasn't enough, not nearly enough. Still, he pulled away and grasped the back of her thighs, pulling her into his arms before attaching his lips to hers once more.

"Ah," She panted her surprise as the bulging head of his cock pressed against her clit, nudging it tentatively. He effortlessly held her weight while fondling her, his hands brushing against the exposed skin of her back. She pulsed at the prospect of him finding out she was completely bare underneath her dress. She hadn't planned this, any of it, but her intuition hadn't failed her yet.

The wet spot she'd created on the crotch of his sweatpants caught his attention. He eyed it in revelation before his mischievous eyes found hers, "No underwear?"

"Not with you," She panted, "Touch me, please."

Her begging became his undoing as he carried her up the stairs toward their room, not a word was uttered between the two of them as he laid her down on the soft, plush bed. Her hands shook as she tugged the material up and over her head, tossing it to the ground as the cold air assaulted her skin, her nipples hardening under his gaze. She held her breath as he dipped down to take one of her hard, stiff peaks into his mouth while bending her legs to throw them over his shoulders. She arched into his mouth as he tugged at them, his teeth scraping against her erect teat.

His left hand held her right thigh against her chest as the other pulled at the waistband of his pants. Her heart began to face as her mind filled with uncertainties.

Would it hurt? What if it wasn't good for him? Holy fuck, I'm about to lose my virginity.

All hopes of reneging were lost as his nimble fingers located her clit, his thumb swiping over it as she cried out, painfully clutching at his wrist. The sensation of his fingers petting her soaked slit overtook her as they sank into her, searching for leverage with her walls. The need to come saturated her, clouding her senses. She squeezed her eyes shut, afraid of coming too soon and putting an abrupt end to their moment before it had even begun.

"You're so fucking wet," He groaned, his voice deep and sultry as the squelching sounds of her wetness filled the air, her face heating up in response. She bit into the back of her fist when his fingers grazed her g-spot. "Don't," He reprimanded softly, "I want to hear you come for me."

She released her skin from her teeth as she cried out, his fingers speeding up inside her. All traces of air left her lungs as she came around his fingers, her pussy sucking greedily at his hands, making it difficult to remove them even if he wanted to. She opened her eyes slowly, only to find his gaze once again. "Nani ke nānā aku i kou wā e hele mai ai noʻu." You look so beautiful when you come for me.

He slowly removed his fingers as she aroused from her state of bliss, watching as her breasts glistened with his saliva. The meek, soft sounds emanating from her throat as she came for him left him on the precipice of release; longing for the feeling of her small hand enclosing around his cock. Or even better, the silk of her walls as she drained him.

God, he loved her. This woman would be his undoing.

"Baby," He called out to her, stroking the inside of her thighs as she came down, a tremor rippling through her. Her eyes fluttered open, her euphoric gaze meeting his. The sweet, tempting smell of her arousal reached his nose and he suppressed a sigh, kissing her calf as it rested near his ear. "So beautiful."

She reached between them to separate her pussy lips, putting everything on display. He took pleasure, and even a hint of pride, in the face that it was for him and him only. She was his; the cream leaking from her opening told him so.

He took a deep breath, bracing her thigh with his hand while he took his dick in the other, pressing against her opening as she gasped. He crouched over her and pressed a kiss to her open mouth as he entered her. They sighed in unison, her fingers digging into the nape of his neck as she held him to her, searching aimlessly for air when he came in contact with her residual hymen. Her skin prickled with chills when he slipped passed her wall. It wasn't completely painless, but it didn't hurt nearly as bad as she'd expected it to. She released a moan.

He gasped as she tightened around him, her pussy almost too tight to move, let alone thrust. He closed his eyes and massaged her thighs until she let up and her pained moans ceased. Only when she was calm did he slid in to the hilt, stretching her as he went.

Her face was tight, contorted with pleasure. "Good?"

She nodded, biting down hard on her lip as she quivered. She was afraid her answer would come out a broken war cry, so she stayed silent. He wrapped his arms around her, thrusting up into her as they found their rhythm. She relished in the way he felt inside her, knowing she'd have to go nearly three months without it. She hadn't told him yet, but she still planned to go back to the states for the remainder of her time in medical school. Her love was permanent. Eternal. Being countries, states, or even hours away from one another wouldn't change that. She just hoped he understood.

"Oh my God, Keanu," She moaned as he sunk into her, forcing himself against her cervix. He bit down into her shoulder on a breathy groan as the soft wall of her cervix begged him to come against it. He lost himself in her. Her smell, her touch, her breathless moans as her walls throbbed and pulsed around him; he was in pure heaven. He ached to give her everything she deserved and more..starting with multiple consecutive orgasms.

"You feel so good, baby," He bit down on his lip, looking down toward where they connected. Her cream had soaked his shaft, their fused liquids trailing in-between the cleft of her ass cheeks as he continued his assault, his thrusts growing harder the wetter she became. "Fuck."

She threw her head back with a scream, her eyes shut tightly as her thighs shook against his chest. It was one of the most beautiful things he'd ever laid eyes on. He groaned as her nails dug into his biceps, searching for leverage the sheets beneath her couldn't give. Everything felt too good.

She whimpered when he retreated, slowly sliding her legs off of her shoulders. She wanted to open her eyes to figure out what she was doing but her body refused to listen to her command. Until he slid them around his waist instead, pulling her closer to him. Everything suddenly became intimate, more intimate than before. His hands were underneath are body in an instant, pulling her body against his as their chests met and he cautiously filled her back up, careful not to hurt her as their bodies melted into one another again.

He wished he couldn't conjure up where the sudden change in direction had come from, but he couldn't. His body had acted on its own accord, knowing she deserved slow, sensual. He wanted - no, needed - to make love to her. Unlike every other woman he'd been with in his twenty-eight years of life, he loved her.

And he was going to show her just how deep his love for her ran.

She felt her face warm under his newfound affection. The gears had switched and she was more than content; knowing she'd love it regardless of how it was given to her; fast, or slow. Paces didn't matter. The only thing on her mind was how warm his body was against her own, how good he felt as he moved inside her, and the loving look in his eyes as he made love to her. She prayed that look would never falter.

He attached his lips his lips to her neck, chest, and face as her orgasm approached, the strength behind it temporarily immobilizing her. "Do you feel good, u'i?" Beautiful.

"Yes," She bucked on a cry as she held onto him for dear life, "Yes!"

"Fuck, I love you." He whispered. She released a sob as he fucked her through her spasms, prolonging her release. He stopped himself from biting into her bottom lip as his own orgasm blindsided him. He pulled out, remembering they hadn't worn a condom, and stroked himself to his engorged head, moaning with her as he came on her smooth, bald mound.

They stilled, their chests heaving as they stared at one another. The harsh reality of what they'd done, the dwindling course of their relationship, dawning on them both. But, their feelings strayed far from regret; a state of elation and perception consumed them both.

She closed her eyes trying to regulate her rapid heartbeat as it thrummed against her ribs. She was sated, beyond satisfied, blissful, almost. She kept her gaze on the ceiling as he softly cleaned the juncture between her legs with a warm cloth. My consider brute. Only when he returned to the bed to lay down beside her did she roll onto her stomach, looking at him as the dark room created a veil between them.

"Stay." He whispered, pulling her into his arms, letting her lay her head on his chest and trap his large body between her legs. She winced. His quiet request should've been expected considering what they'd done, but she couldn't. Not yet.

To deny him pained her. She wanted to bury her defiant, independent spirit and succumb to him; it'd all be so easy. His constant pleading felt like a requisition to her heart, it felt like she was surrendering her autonomy, her independence, something she'd sworn she'd never do. Not for a man. For anyone.

To be a black woman with a platform and an opportunity that very few of her people had been given, was a blessing in itself. Women of color were dying in hospitals everyday due to the ignorance and bigotry of their white counterparts; they'd been refused service, or accused of feigning their agony or discomfort and had died because of it. She could make a difference. It was her duty, her job. They were counting on her.

So, she pressed a kiss to his chest, holding him closer to her body as if he'd slip away. Because he would. It was only a matter of time before he grew tired of her refusal and left her for someone better, someone willing to commit, someone more deserving...

Forever.