Indigo: Construction Junction

Story Info
Awoken from sleep to find myself fucked up against a window.
1k words
4.33
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had arrived to the hotel one night early and had planned on using the free evening to stretch my ass to be used the following night. I had baited him all week. Showing him what new toys I had bought. Showing him how I use them on myself. God, I was so horny and ready for him. I opened a glass of wine and decided to play with myself for a bit.

However, what I did not bet on, was the glass of wine making me regret not telling him that I was here and making me realize how much I wanted his cock in me. I texted him and asked if he would use my holes if I had drove in a night early. He texted me that he would absolutely use my cunt if I was in early. I told him to give me 2 hours and I would be there. I showered and got ready, biding my time. At the two hour mark, I texted him and told him that I had just checked in and needed to shower. He told me to shower, put on my wrist and ankle cuffs, and go to bed and that he would be there later to surprise me. I laid down in front of the open window and promptly fell asleep to the sound of construction noises happening outside.

I heard the door open some time later and, in a sleepy haze, knew he had arrived to use me. I felt the anticipation build and was becoming wetter as the minutes passed. I was fully awoken to being turned over and slapped in the face. He was sitting on my chest.

"What a good whore you are, ready and waiting for your holes to be filled," he whispered in my ear while gripping my throat.

He shoved his hard cock in my mouth and began throat fucking me. I didn't know how much more I could take in my sleepy haze, when he pulled out and slapped me across the face. He shoved his cock back down my throat, fucking it until I choked.

"There you go. Get it nice and wet or its going to hurt going into that tight cunt of yours."

Except, it didn't need to be wet, because by this point, I was embarrassingly wet. He moved off of me but not before stealing my mouth in a kiss. He quickly shoved his cock into my warm, wet cunt and slowly began working on my clit.

"God, you're such a whore. Wet and ready for me to rape your holes whenever I please. What a good, tight cocksleeve you are. I bet you would have let anyone come in and use you like the good slut that you are."

I couldn't respond, my brain had shut down from the pleasure. He continued to fuck my cunt, almost splitting me in half while playing with my clit. I could feel myself getting close to cumming and all I could get out was a quick "I'm going to cum," before the first bits of my orgasm rocked my body. He flipped me over onto my belly and entered me from behind, filling and stretching me to the point that I thought I would break in half. I could feel myself getting close to the edge again, ready to cum and milk his cock.

"Be a good whore and cum for me," he stated as he smacked my ass.

I tipped and fell. Cumming so hard I squirted all over his cock.

"Quit pushing me out of that tight, wet pussy. I want to feel you cum on my cock."

He pushed further into me, making sure that he could feel my cunt milking his cock.

I could feel myself grow increasingly wetter as he continued to pound into me. Quickly he pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty and gasping for more.

Not giving my brain a chance to reboot, he stood me up and walked me over to the window. Pushing my warm body up against the cool glass window of the hotel, I could see everything happening on the main stretch of highway. The construction lights shining into the window, illuminating myself and him against the darkness of the hotel room. He wrapped his hand around my throat and entered me from behind. Fucking me roughly against the window for everyone driving by to see, I continued to grow wetter and build towards another orgasm.

He whispered harshly in my ear, "you want them to see us fucking up here. To see what a good little cockwhore you are. Maybe a few of them will jerk off to this later, thinking about fucking you. Maybe a few of them want to join and pump a load into this tight wet pussy."

At this point I was so high on pleasure that he could have done anything to me in front of the window and I would have been happy so long as I got to cum again. I could feel myself building up to it again. He reached around to my clit and started fucking me deeper. I quickly unraveled and pushed into the window while I came for all of the whole construction crew to see. He lead me back over to the bed, still high from the last orgasm, he grabbed my hips and made me ride him. Energy sapped, ready to collapse, I slowly started grinding on his cock. Somehow, getting close to orgasm again, my pace started to falter. He decided I wasn't moving fast enough and flipped me over. He pulled me towards the edge of the bed. Ass hanging off the bed, he fucked me deeper and harder than I thought possible. I neared another orgasm and wanted him to cum with me.

I begged, "Please, pl-ease, cum in my tight cunt. Please, I need to feel you cum in me and --"

That was all it took. He came deep into my cunt, filling me. I could feel my pussy continue to pulse around his cock, making sure to milk out every last drop. He slowly pulled out of me, leaving me empty and needing to be filled again. I could feel his cum drip out of me. He stood me up and walked me to the bathroom helping me clean up. He led me back to the bed and held me until I fell asleep telling me that he wished he could stay with me for the night.