Indira Pt. 02

Story Info
A young man edges closer to claiming his mature lover.
1k words
3.91
9.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVRK94
MVRK94
5 Followers

He gently placed her down onto the bed, her body immersed into in the crisp white sheets, her dark silk like hair silhouetted against the sea of white across the bed. She wrapped her arms over, almost clinging to her sanctity as he pressed his hands down on her inner thighs, slowly spreading her legs open with only her jeans keeping his throbbing penis from claiming her. He looked down on her laying beneath him at his mercy, a hint of fear resided in her dark brown eyes glistening in the light. He placed a tender hand on her cheek and subtly stroked her soft skin, smoother than honey with his thumb, her arms were unlocked, a delicate kiss of her lips the key, moving her hands up his chest and placing them at the top of his shoulder.

They paused, their eyes catching and the air a cocktail of their breath hot with passion before her neck became smothered with his lips as his kisses turned from delicate to strong, pinching her skin in the grip of lips so deep he could almost taste the blood pulsing through her neck. His lips slowly made their way to her collarbones, rising and sinking with every deep breath she gasped. Her large round breasts were firmly captured in his hands, ravaged by his firm squeezes giving her pained pleasure, gripping his shoulders tighter as she ripped his shirt off exposing his scarred body. Now it was he who was vulnerable, fear inhabited his eyes as they turned to statues. She ran her painted nails over his body, luring him back to her, cupping one breast as her other hand weaved through his hair and offering her breast to him, reassuring him of her desire.

He offered no resistance as he rolled her tongue over her erect nipples as she placed both hands on his head, looking down at him, watching over him as she started to stroke his hair. The room fell silent as he started to suck on her breasts, the two were at peace, the passion was subdued as she nurtured him, as he sucked harder she embraced him tighter, running her hands down his back. The calm before the storm. Her breasts were drenched from his breath, his saliva from his tongue as his lips would suck they'd slip away barely managing to pinch her nipples still erect as the red hot passion had turned to interdependent intimacy, she continued to nurture him, kissing his head to remind him she was watching over him.

He slowly slid his arms beneath her back, unwilling to give up her breasts. She could feel the thrust his hips against hers with his penis rubbing up against her stomach. The thrusts came faster and harder, with every thrust she could feel her pussy getting wetter, turning her desire wilder in her blood. He still could not tear himself away from her breasts, with every thrust he grew more and more desperate to feel her wet pussy swallow his penis whole and smother it with her juices. His shaft had become full with pre cum, smeared across the canvass of her stomach with every thrust. The cold touch of his pre cum against his hot erect penis, raging with blood brought tremors of satisfaction as it flooded from his penis.

As his thrusting grew with intensity her toes began to curl in excitement with her wet pussy craving the sensation of his erect penis sliding deep inside her. She hooked his chin with her index finger, freeing her breasts from his lips, pulling him closer to her to feel his lips against hers once more. Their eyes met again while her hands stroked and taunted his penis, her eyes gestured down to her waist and within a few seconds her jeans were being stripped away from her legs, his lips began to kiss her black lace panties soaked in her juices, all that was left covering her modesty. He could taste her pussy on his tongue. He slowly teased her panties off, unwrapping the prize he had wished for every day. He kissed her bare inner thighs before all she could feel was his breath against her pussy as he stared up over her body.

He softly ran his tongue over her flaps, tickling them with every touch, taking an age in between just to prolong the teasing torture, savouring her taste and every second. The tip of his tongue slid up her pussy, splitting her flaps open the pulling on them as he clasped his lips over them as he reached for her breasts. Her back began to arch as he pressed his tongue firmly against her pussy, opening her flaps further as he stroked her pussy back and forth, leaving her clit untouched. The bed sheets began to unfurl as her hands tore at the sheets with every touch of his tongue. The lure of her pink was too much to withstand as he slid his tongue inside her, his taste buds overcome with her juices as he circled his tongue, preparing her pussy for penis.

The taste was becoming addictive to him as her hands thundered against the bed in pleasure as her possessed body writhed constantly except for her hips pinned by his hands. He could feel her pussy trying to squeeze his tongue as he explored deeper and deeper into her pussy, hungry for her taste, making her press his head into her pussy willing him to go further. Her clit became his lollipop, sucking it into his lips as his tongue rolled over and flicked it ferociously, listening to her body eager to taste more of her juices. She turned the tables on him, grabbing his hair and pulling her thirsty pussy an inch away from his mouth, close enough to taste her on the air before giving him the slightest second to eat her once more before teasing him just out of reach before she sat up and claimed his penis in her hand and opened her legs wide for him.

MVRK94
MVRK94
5 Followers