Indiscreet while Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers

"Ok Wyatt. Have you a better idea?"

I now felt the pressure, so I started thinking aloud. "It would be better if they opened their own doors. We need to get them to do this without alerting their base or police."

I could feel everyone looking at me in expectation, then I had an idea. "We have an elderly lady near a pedestrian crossing with a baby in a stroller. She could be talking to an old man. They don't appear to be crossing the road, but just before the armored truck arrives, she suddenly decides to cross the pedestrian crossing leaving insufficient time for the truck to completely stop. The lady jumps back, but the stroller is crushed. Then the lady and man start a hue and cry."

Everyone remained silent, but I could see that Earl and some of the others were considering my idea. "That may be enough to get at least one of the guards to dismount to inspect, but if that is not enough, we find a pedestrian crossing where two of us as cops can be waiting in an adjacent shop. Hearing the crash, the cops rush out and take charge. One of them pretends to be calling for an ambulance while the other insists the driver gets out so he can be checked to see if his skills are impaired due to alcohol."

I knew I had everyone's attention, so I continued: "If the guards are slow to follow directions, it gives the cops an excuse to cuff them. Once again it needs to be a one lane road which creates a traffic snarl. This can provide the reason for one of the cops having to drive the truck to a quiet location once the stroller and baby are recovered."

There seemed to be some enthusiasm for my idea as the others started adding details. When it came, I had already anticipated the inevitable question from Earl: "Where do we get proper looking police uniforms and more importantly, realistic looking equipment?"

"When I was driving for Louie, one of the guys we collected protection money from was Serge. He ran a fancy-dress shop and could acquire anything. I could check if you give me a phone." Serge was also my Bureau contact. I knew this was an opportunity to alert the Bureau that something was afoot.

Earl seemed to accept my idea as he detailed: "Once we finish here you and I can talk to this guy Serge." As he turned to Rosie, his grin reappeared: "Where will we find our old lady?"

"Don't look at me. You should ask your Princess as she likes to act."

"Brandy?"

As I heard the suggestion, I felt a tension inside me that I had not expected. I didn't want her involved. I knew I was letting my fantasy distract me, but I worried about her being arrested.

Unable to reveal my feelings, with a sense of resignation I listened as Rosie elaborated: "Yeah, we have a couple of grey wigs, and we can pad her out to look matronly. Brandy will be able to pull it off better than anyone else."

"Have her come and see me. Any more questions?" This was met with shrugged shoulders and silence, so Earl informed us: "We will meet tomorrow night to confirm the plan and cover coordinating instructions."

With Earl listening in on the phone conversation, I asked Serge for two sets of complete LAPD uniforms with equipment. I gave him sizes for myself and Bill as he was the only other team member with presentable hair. Serge indicated no surprise and said I should be able to collect them tomorrow morning.

After eating another delivered dinner, I decided to rest in my room rather than listen to the music or watch the strippers. While my purpose was to consider the best way of getting information to my contacts, thoughts of Brandy continually clouded my mind. I had passed her several times in the corridor and each time we had shared a connection. An irrational feeling of longing and hope was now becoming persistent.

Then I heard a scream from next door. It was followed by a thump on the adjacent wall. As soon as I realized it was Brandy's room, I moved impetuously.

The door mustn't have been locked as my first recollection was seeing Tyrone holding Brandy. He was swinging her body about attempting to throw her on the bed. Brandy was determinedly resisting. Her torn distorted t-shirt was further evidence of Tyrone's intentions.

Seeing my swift approach, Tyrone dropped her and swung a punch at me wildly. My reactions were immediate and repetitive. Soon Tyrone was gasping on the floor. As Brandy shrunk back on the bed, I stood over him in case he had not capitulated.

Once his wheezing steadied, I ordered: "Get out now!"

He slowly stood up and walked to the open door. With a venomous look he turned back and taunted: "Don't think this is over ... both of you!"

Before I could respond, he had gone.

I closed the door and as soon as I turned, Brandy was hugging me tightly. Instinctively I wrapped her in my arms and felt her body tremble against me. Her breathing was fitful and even with her face pressed into my neck and shoulder, I could feel her struggle to control her tears. Despite her distress, I was intensely aware of her perky breasts pressed against me.

Her warm soft body was a pleasant distraction, so for the longest time I couldn't think of anything appropriate to say. Finally, I offered: "Don't worry. I will look after you," hoping this would be of comfort.

In an uneven manner, an outraged Brandy choked: "I didn't invite him in!" She breathed deeply before explaining: "Earl told me of the plan ... I gave him my cell phone used for appointments ... but he still sent Tyrone up to check my room to ... to check if I had another." As her emotions built up again, she burst out: "He trolled through my lingerie and then tried to force me to have sex with him."

Having made her explanation, Brandy appeared to calm and pull herself together. Maintaining her hold on me, she then gazed into my face and with determination asserted: "As you already know, I will never let a man do that to me!"

With such an imploring look, the rapport I was feeling convinced me to do anything she needed. Although it seemed inadequate, I offered: "What can I do for you? Do you want me to tell Earl?"

"No ... he will just be dismissive ... and remove me from his plan."

Of course, that is what I wanted, but I couldn't risk disillusioning her now. I simply commented: "Do you know the risk?"

"Yes ... I can do it."

We were now studying each other's face carefully; very closely. I could see her normal confidence and perkiness returning. I wondered what she was thinking and was too nervous to express my own desires. She then reached up to me with pouted lips. Instinctively I puckered my lips just in time to receive her delicate kiss. Although it only lasted a few seconds, my sense of elation was immense.

"That was to thank you," she whispered with an embarrassed grin. "I also apologize for dampening your shirt."

"You're welcome," was my reflex response.

She loosened her hold on me and gently leaned back. Realizing she wanted to be released, I reluctantly let he go. Having lost the physical intimacy, I sought to maintain some other connection, so I asked: "Will you be alright now?"

"Yes ... I think so. I normally keep my door locked ..."

"... and I am right next door," I reminded her.

As I kept studying her gorgeous face, I could see her building her resolve and confidence. As I couldn't think of a reason to linger, I started feeling awkward. Before turning I simply said goodnight. As I left, I heard: "Thanks again, Wyatt."

She lingered in my thoughts that night until I fell asleep.

Next morning, Bill drove me back to Louie's neighborhood to visit Serge. Bill liked to chat, but he started with: "Last night I heard a disturbance upstairs." I waited for him to continue and eventually he resumed with: "I noticed this morning that Tyrone was sporting a black eye. I have wanted to hit him as well, but you should watch out. He is quite vindictive. I don't think even Earl completely trusts him. I'm sure he only keeps him to deal with those unpleasant jobs where he needs a dog that does more than bark."

"Thanks. I will keep vigilant."

"I really admire your coolness. Perhaps, your reputation will make Tyrone think twice, particularly as Earl seems to have taken a shine to you."

Bill couldn't control his chatting so reasoning this might be an opportunity to draw some information from him, I responded with: "Earl must think highly of you also as he gave you the responsibility for making contact with the Wyoming group."

"Oh, he didn't really have a choice. It is my cousin Hank who represents the group. In fact, our dads are twins. If we weren't relations, I probably wouldn't be involved. For once I have lucked out when I need the money."

Serge was ready for us when we arrived. He had a variety of sizes of shirts and trousers for us to try on. I was surprised when he explained that he could buy the distinctive black uniform openly. The shirts we selected had chevrons already sewn on the sleeves.

"Here are some shoulder patches to be sewn on, name tags and two LAPD badges. I don't want to know what you intend to do with the uniforms, but I am obligated to inform you that it's illegal to show those badges in public. Besides, they are only replicas used as props in movies."

Bill enquired: "Do we need a hat as part of the uniform?"

"Only if you are being formal," Serge suggested. "Otherwise, I wouldn't bother. If you can wait until Monday, I could probably acquire them."

"Don't bother. We don't have the time to wait," I replied. I knew this would confirm to Serge that we were about to act. Turning to Bill, I enquired: "Will any of the girls be able to sew on the badges tonight? The uniforms probably need an iron as well."

"Leave it to me," Bill confirmed.

Then Serge continued: "The other equipment was harder to acquire. I have a complete and one partial set of tactical gear." I was amused when he explained: "One set was left in a brothel when a cop was visiting at the time the Vice Unit decided to make a raid. As his client made a hasty escape, the girl very smartly hid his belt and equipment. The cop never returned."

I looked at the complete gun belt. There was a handgun holster on the right, taser and radio over the left hip, cuffs, a collapsible baton and Maglite. I asked: "What are the other pouches?"

"That pouch is for a mace canister ... I sold that previously ... and these are for ammunition. You will need your own 'fake' pistol ..." he added with emphasis "... and the taser and radio don't work. The other belt has the gun holster, various pouches and hand cuffs, but no taser, baton or mace."

I was more than pleased. "That should do us nicely, Serge. We didn't discuss the price."

"If it is just a hire, how about a month's collection relief from Louie's men?"

"That sounds fair enough. I will confirm after I discuss it with Louie." I was relieved there was no need to quibble about the price. Serge was acting as if this was just business. Of course, he would report everything back to the Bureau.

The next stop was then to Louie's bar. Bill accompanied me as I entered. I spoke to Louie's deputy and explained that I had negotiated a month's collection relief for Serge. I also let him know I was going to collect some gear from the office. I quickly found the two bags and checked the contents. We were soon back in the car.

"What's in the bags?" Bill enquired.

"One bag has an OBD diagnostic scanner and a bug sweeper. This other has a pair of relay boxes with receivers and transmitters plus a set of California number plates. I'll explain what they are for once we are nearer our destination. Can you take us to the Auto Club Raceway at Pomona?"

As we drew closer, I explained what we were going to do. I had Bill stop on the side of the road as cars were lining up to enter the raceway. Today was the Auto Club NHRA Finals. The event started at 9 am so cars entering were likely to remain until the finals that commenced at 4 pm. That gave me confidence that when I selected a vehicle, the owner would not be returning immediately.

We waited until I spotted a suitable vehicle. There were a variety of pickups that would be suitable, but as soon as a grey 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor passed, I ordered Bill to follow. We paid the $12 for parking and were directed to park just three spaces from the target pickup.

I had given Bill a jute shopping bag which contained a relay device. He was to follow the target driver of the Ford as he walked towards the entrance. He needed to be pointing the device within 50 feet of the driver without being suspicious. If he could move closer, it would ensure that he didn't transmit the details from the wrong transponder car fob.

I waited until they had walked away before I moved next to the pickup. It was only a few seconds later that my relay device transmitted the car's signal through Bill's device to the target key fob. Thinking that the vehicle was nearby, the key fob returned the necessary signal through the two relay devices to open the pickup. I was then able to hop in and start the engine.

Being unaware of how quickly it had all occurred, Bill had stayed close to the target for a couple more minutes. When he returned, I told him to follow me in his car to a nearby Walmart.

Once parked in the Walmart carpark, I connected my workshop bi-directional diagnostic scan tool to the OBD-II port just under the steering wheel. I now had access to the vehicles electronic control unit, its computer. Using the VIN from the driver's side doorjamb, I was able to reprogram the car to a new compatible key fob.

Having then tested the new key fob, I asked Bill to drive the pickup slowly past me where I held the bug sweeper to track for any active GPS signals. All seemed clean although there could still be a passive device that could be activated later.

Bill joined me in the Ford as we waited. I wanted to find another Ford Raptor, so I could swap license plates. I knew that if my vehicle's plates corresponded to another legitimately registered grey Ford pickup, police would not stop us. By swapping my spare set of plates with another Ford, I was betting that its owner would not notice the difference.

It was almost two hours of Bill's ceaseless talking before I sighted a likely candidate. It was a Ford Raptor, but an older model with a slightly darker grey exterior. I didn't think that would matter as I had never been able to identify the difference between the colors 'Magnetic' and 'Lead Foot' unless they were side by side.

Once the driver parked and entered the store, I grabbed the spare plates, a screwdriver, an adjustable wrench and put them in a jute bag. Bill walked about to keep an eye out for me as I swapped the plates.

Once it was done, I stowed the new plates in the bag and returned to our stolen pickup. We both returned to the club in our respective vehicles.

Back at the club, Bill took charge of the uniforms, while I put the recently acquired plates on the pickup. I then undertook a more detailed search of the car. I hadn't noticed earlier but I felt fortunate that the rear tray could be covered by an alumina roll cover. This would conceal and secure any merchandise.

After removing half a dozen Coke cans, numerous food wrappers and searching the tool kit and underneath, I was confident there was no passive location device.

Soon after I came inside to make a coffee, Bill informed me that Earl was ready to go over the plan for tomorrow.

We were all seated in the same positions as yesterday, however the group now included Brandy. She was next to Rosie, almost opposite Tyrone. As I sat down, Tyrone's attention shifted from Brandy to me. I studiously ignored his menacing grimace.

Earl talked us through each part of the heist in detail. Earl and Victor would still be in the stolen Ford Raptor. Bill and I would be the cops. Brandy and Terry would be the elderly couple. Tyrone would still be waiting at the warehouse, but he would also be positioned earlier on the route to phone progress of the armored truck to Earl and then Terry.

We were all to be in position by 2.30 pm although the armored truck was not expected until after 3 pm. Brandy and Terry would wait in a coffeehouse next to the crossing until they receive the warning. Bill and I would wander the shops on the street and then enter the coffeehouse when the others moved outside.

Terry and Brandy had visited the site during the day. Without the stroller, they had gone over their intended timings as vehicles passed. Terry added: "We have also decided that the bundled baby doll needs to be strapped into the stroller as we don't want the fake to be thrown out for the world to see."

We discussed several scenarios and decided on our actions in response. Brandy was to be excessively emotional; Terry and then Victor would try to retrieve the baby and stroller. Once we had the guards out of the cab, I was to detain them while Bill drove off with the truck. I would hold the guards until the others dispersed. Then I would discreetly leave them and join up with Brandy and Victor who would be waiting in a distant carpark in Bill's car.

Finally, Earl explained: "If something goes wrong, I want you to disperse in your pairs; Bill with Wyatt; Victor with Tyrone; Terry and Brandy with me. Take one of these envelopes each. They contain $200. You are to find a cheap motel and just wait. Memorize 888-588-5858 which is for an answering service. If I haven't given you instructions before we disperse, I will leave you a message there."

After a thorough check questioning of us all, Earl must have been satisfied as he offered drinks to everyone. We then shared a selection of pizzas for dinner.

Later that night as I was walking down the corridor to my room, Brandy opened her door. She had obviously been waiting as she asked me to join her. She offered me the sofa as she pulled up a chair close to me. I suspected she just wanted to talk without being heard, rather than seeking intimacy.

She wanted to know what I had been doing all day. We weren't meant to discuss the job outside the office; however, I thought if I shared information she already knew, I might be able to elicit some intelligence from her.

She already knew about the uniforms. But she was interested in how I acquired the pickup. After that explanation, it gave me the opportunity to ask: "What did you do all day?"

"Well, you know that Terry took me out so that he could select the site for the hold up. He found a place where the one lane is confined by a high median strip. Also, we checked there were no obvious cameras covering the street. We then practiced the timings for pushing the stroller. In the afternoon, Rosie took me out to buy a stroller."

I noticed that Brandy stopped and swallowed several times before she continued: "I probably overplayed my role as I became really committed to selecting the safest and most stable stroller."

I could tell she was controlling her emotions as she squinted her eyes. With a tremor in her voice, she confirmed what I had guessed: "Initially it was all an act, but after a while I even imagined that I was shopping for a real baby."

Trying to distract her I made my comments in a slightly flippant tone: "Just consider today as being practice for when life is better. There must be so much to learn before you become a perfect parent. Perhaps you should also research car seats and cribs." I was rewarded with a strained smile.

I was still concerned with Brandy taking part in the hold up. I didn't want her to end up in jail, but at least her role was minimal. For a moment I even contemplated excluding her name when I finally made my report. It then occurred to me that I didn't know her real name. Before I completed my thoughts, Brandy interrupted.

"Are you going to continue working for Earl after this job?"

I pondered whether Brandy was asking on behalf of Earl. Carefully I replied: "I would like to stop, but it would be difficult to make a break." I hoped that would be a safe answer.

Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers
123456...9