Indiscreet while Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers

Before I could proceed, Brandy took control and expertly undid my shirt buttons and pulled the hem from my trousers. Next, she placed both hands flat on my chest, gently rubbing down to my hips. Exactly as I had done to her, she then pinched my nipple between her fingers.

While remaining focused on my face, she undid my belt and trousers with surprising expertise. I assumed this was talent derived from practice.

Our bodies returned together, but now there was the heat from our exquisite flesh-to-flesh contact. With our mouths held further open we explored deeper with our kisses.

As I bound her in my arms, I could feel her hand slide down my body and slip inside my boxer shorts. She gripped my hardness firmly then gave a few teasing squeezes.

"You are very stiff," remarked Brandy. "This type of tension needs urgent relief. Would you like to join me in bed?"

"I will happily follow you," I responded. Then I remembered a potential problem. With alarm I exclaimed: "I haven't any condoms." I was still hoping that this would not be a problem as I expected she carried a plentiful supply.

Her response was surprising, yet I was delighted when she explained: "I am on the pill and safe, plus I don't want anything between us."

Gently pushing me aside, Brandy whipped the quilt and blanket down while I completed undressing. As she rotated away to hop onto the bed, I stalled her by grabbing her lacy thong and pulling it down her legs. My eyes remained riveted on her cute round ass until she lay down with her head on a pillow. I immediately followed and lay beside her.

We were soon kissing and embracing fiercely. Our legs became entwined. With one arm under her body, I used the other to caress every part of her that I could reach. Following the crease between her buttocks, the moisture increased the further I progressed.

My wet fingertips were soon stroking about her labia lips and vagina entrance. I eagerly inhaled her breath as she sighed her contentment into my mouth.

While vision is the dominant sense, they say that smell is the most emotive. I was completely captivated by her aroma and ready to worship her.

Brandy then wiggled and regained hold of my member that had been trapped between our bodies. As I was slowly stroking her pussy, she was squeezing then running her finger around the crown of my cock. I tried not to rush her, but my self-control had limited endurance when subjected to such exquisite torture.

I began to wander with my kisses, down her neck, across her chest until I found a nipple demanding my attention. I enclosed it with my mouth and lightly flicked my tongue around its edge before sucking gently. It was comforting to push my face into such a cushy location. I continued to suck while massaging the center of her sex.

I kept up these ministrations, only moving to swap breasts. Hearing contented mews from Brandy helped me control my own impatience, however it was an immediate feeling of elation when she suggested: "I won't require more foreplay if you are ready."

I sat up and placed my knees between her spreading legs. I held my body above hers with straight arms as I watched Brandy's face while I probed with my engorged penis. Her flirtatious smile transformed to one of concentration as I slowly intruded into her vagina. As I slid deeper, the warmth and moistness sent signals to the pleasure center of my brain. I knew from this feeling of elation and security that I had found home.

Once fully embedded, I slowly withdrew most of the way. I then returned slightly faster. Drawing out again, I waited for a reaction from Brandy. She surprised me by grabbing my hips and pulling me back inside so our groins ground together. Just to make sure her intent was clear; she wrapped her legs about my hips to hold me tightly.

Her obvious desire for my body just vindicated my complete devotion. Without feeling any constraint, I exclaimed: "You are absolutely gorgeous."

My comment was rewarded by her tightening her muscles and clamping my cock with a series of pulses. She held on as I withdrew and relaxed as I pushed deeply. This just sent pleasurable shivers up my spine. She continued this until I predictably moved faster.

I continued my pumping into her tight chamber, arching my back for each plunge. We had connected perfectly with a steadily increasing rhythm. As thrusts became harder, I watched her breasts wobble and dance in time.

I was feeling a mixture of sensual gratification and desperation. As the pleasure built, so did the need for relief. Even though my own intoxication dulled my awareness, I could still recognize the intensity in Brandy's face and feel the growing tension in her body. Her panting was becoming louder and faster.

Then Brandy declared: "Oh Fuck! I'm going to cum!"

My whole body buzzed as I felt my own growing pressure. I drove in as hard as I could as she spasmed and squeezed me with both her legs and vagina. As she writhed, I single mindedly fucked her until my inevitable climax blasted my juices as deep as I could deposit them.

As my seed drained from me in pulsating spurts, Brandy contracted her muscles extending the waves of relief. We were both gasping for air and covered with perspiration, but if I had died at that moment, I perversely knew I would still be happy.

With a feeling of overwhelming pleasure, my arms suddenly felt weak. As gently as I could, I effectively collapsed on her body. She was hot and comfortable. I dropped my head beside hers and buried my face in her tousled hair.

I'm sure that my euphoria and our closeness overcame me. Perhaps I should blame the excess of hormones, however whatever the cause, I uncontrollably divulged: "I love you, Brandy."

I hadn't planned this declaration. It just seemed to come out of my mouth when I felt no inhibition. Consequently, I had no expectations of a response when she returned with: "Oh, I am so glad. I have been wanting to say this all day. I think I love you also,"

Somehow, I found the strength in my arms to execute a push up so I could study her face. We both broke into giggles, but I am sure that we shared much more than just happiness.

I still felt mostly erect but knew that I should move so she was not crushed. I lifted myself and slowly withdrew and then rolled to her side.

As I lay back on a pillow with my arms above me, Brandy turned towards me and placed her head on my chest. I wrapped her tightly in my arms to pull her closer to me. I lightly stroked her face with my thumb as she rose and dipped on my still heaving chest.

It surprised me when she then uttered quietly: "That was an experience I have only dreamed of."

Her tone indicated obvious pleasure, however this reaction from a hooker puzzled me. I hate insincerity, but she sounded so genuine.

Never had I previously said I loved someone. In spite of this novelty, the words just sounded bland. Seeking some other meaningful confirmation, I offered: "Just say the word and I will make love to you every day for as long as you like."

"Do you really think you could?" She challenged with a hint of levity.

"Perhaps I should just prove it." With that I shifted her off me and sat upright. Once I drew her legs apart, I then positioned myself between them. I paused for just a moment to scrutinize her body and note that she looked superb from every direction. As I had already experienced, her pussy was completely bald with not even a landing strip.

I pushed my hands under her thighs and against her hips as I lay my body flat between her legs. There was a sheen about her pink swollen vulva. I leaned forward and tasted the juices still flooding her vagina. I just licked lightly in several spots and could just distinguish my musky cum in her sweeter nectar.

As I started longer licks, I heard her sighs of appreciation. I explored further and soon pointed my tongue into her vagina. My face was soon completely wet.

As I continued licking, I ran my hands up her hips, over her stomach, until I reached her breasts. I could just cup them, but I varied my touch. She seemed pleased when I lightly pressed them against her chest while pinching her nipples between my fingers. It was delightful to explore her body.

In turn, I sucked each of her swollen labia lips into my mouth while still flicking with my tongue. As I enclosed my lips over her clit, she lifted her pelvis to increase the pressure.

I followed with long wet licks from below her vagina to her clit, before changing to a sideways flicking below her clit across her lips. As I proceeded closer to her sensitive area, Brandy again tilted her hips to ensure I hit the right spot.

Her breathing became urgent as the agitation in her body increased. I persisted with light crosswise flicks with the tip of my tongue. I knew she was only moments away from a climax, but when it occurred there was no warming.

Brandy convulsed squashing her crotch into my face while holding my head with her hands. At the same time her thighs encased the side of my head as she thrashed repeatedly. Throughout, I continued licking harder against her clit until eventually she pleaded: "Enough".

I crawled up the bed to lay beside her and hold her. She turned to me so we could share a long kiss, including the juices covering my face. We cuddled as I gently squeezed her breasts until she recovered.

It wasn't long before Brandy rested her hand on my thigh. She then found my cock. Gently playing with me, she unhurriedly stroked my still lubricated cock. Her fingers danced about the head before stroking me up and down.

"That was superb," Brandy extolled. "I think you have ruined me for other men. I must owe you some special delight for that. Are you up for it again?"

"Ready and willing," I confirmed.

"Will we try something different? How about giving me a pounding, doggy style?"

With a touch of levity, I sprung up and stated: "I wouldn't dream of rudely refusing your request."

Positioned on her knees and elbows, Brandy turned her head to watch me approach. I placed one hand on her hip as I used the other to guide myself in. Brandy was still tight, but the lubrication enabled me to plunge deeply on my first thrust.

Now fully embedded, I held her hips and just rocked her back and forth slowly. Brandy buried her face in a pillow and with her arms above her head, pushed back to meet me.

I looked down her shapely back and marveled at her taught shapely physique. I was particularly enjoying the cushiness of her nicely formed butt. Just leaning slightly to the side revealed her shapely breasts swaying back and forth.

By now my own urgent needs took control. I knew I would soon climax, but uncontrollable impatience made me drive in harder. I could hear our bodies slap loudly as I increased the tempo.

I was sweating and breathing hard and although I was not going to stop, I momentarily hoped I was not being too rough. My concerns vanished as soon as Brandy gave a muffle scream as she clenched onto my steel rod.

When I came, I just pushed my ramrod cock to the bottom of her cavern and growled with some primeval cry of conquest.

Feeling gratified and a little lightheaded, I held myself against Brandy's butt as I tumbled sideways onto the bed. Being on our sides, I wrapped an arm over her body and held us tightly together in the spoon position. I then cupped a hand over a breast to hold her protectively.

As our bodies were hot and wet, it added to the feeling of being joined. Of course, my cock quickly withdrew as it shrunk, but this didn't matter as the hormonal cocktail infused through my body made me believe we were still emotionally connected.

I remember mumbling into the back of Brandy's head: "I love you," but with such a relaxing feeling of ecstasy, I was soon asleep.

Sometimes a dream can be confused with reality. This is exactly what happened the next morning. A beautiful woman was pampering me. She was teasing me and arousing my desires. Somewhere in that dream, my eyes opened to find Brandy licking my morning wood like an ice-cream. I was already straining to place it deeper into her mouth when consciousness fully arrived.

As I wanted to participate in the games she may have planned, I decided it best to let her know I was awake and ready. "Good morning love," I said.

Brandy removed my penis from her mouth and turned to acknowledge me. "I found that part of you was wide awake. I was hoping that the rest of you would join us as well."

"Please don't let me distract you from your pleasure. It is a nice way to be woken." Brandy knelt with her body beside my chest as she leant forward. I casually rubbed her back and hips. Then I sent my hand between her thighs. As she rocked forward, my fingers slid between her pussy lips and gently sawed back and forth.

I then thought I would like to give her oral also, so I suggested: "Would you like to continue while sitting on my face."

She looked back at me to check that I was serious. Confirming it was what I wanted, she then shuffled and lifted her leg which I guided across my head. Repositioned, she lowered her pussy by spreading her knees. I barely had to raise my head to enable me to lick her labia lips.

I tried a variety of techniques as I watched her lips swell and open like a flower. She was soon wet and delicious.

At the other end I could only tell what she was doing from the feel of my throbbing cock. She had progressed to serious sucking and swallowing. Not only was it pleasant, but it also increased my urgency to be embedded in her fully.

As if she could read my mind, Brandy swung off my head and positioned herself astride me like a cowgirl. I watched as she slid her wet pussy lips over my erection, pressing it against my body. She then slid her open lips along the underside of my cock leaving a trail of juice. This was pleasant, but this delay simply added to my torture.

Finally, she lifted herself and held my erection with one hand as she lowered gradually. We watched each other's facial expressions as she steadily dropped all the way.

I felt engulfed by her warm constricting muscles. As a smirk crept into her expression, I could feel her using her vaginal muscles to massage and tease me. In response I just withdrew an inch and then arched my back to penetrate a little deeper.

She responded with authority: "Steady on there, bronco. I am the cowgirl in charge. Sit back and enjoy the ride." I willingly surrendered.

As she smoothly rose and fell, I relaxed my back and took the opportunity to rub her soft skin wherever I could reach. I stroked over her thighs that surrounded me, then her shapely hips. Slowly I worked up her flanks until I reached her breasts capped with puckered nipples beginning for my ministration.

When I wasn't distracted by her breasts, I watched her face. Brandy looked to be in a trance and as I could feel her adjust her body slightly, I knew she was seeking more contact at that particular spot.

Brandy was breathing deeply although her motion was still controlled. She now leant forward to support herself by resting her hands on my chest. The stroking of my cock was stimulating and enhanced by observing her rampant eagerness.

As her self-control dissolved, she rocked forward to increase her momentum. She was now like a jockey racing the last furlong as she adopted a gallop position. As she also gripped me tighter, I could soon feel that warning tingle in my groin of my own impending explosion.

Sensing her own desperation, I started thrusting my hips so that I would not be left stranded with aching balls. I arched as she dropped and listened to the squelch of juices as our crotches impacted.

Surprisingly, I was first to climax with a roar of gratification. Just a few strokes later Brandy erupted and then fell forward, flat onto my chest. She tucked her head beside mine, panting loudly by my ear. Brandy lay undulating on my chest as we breathed deeply to recover.

I couldn't be more content with my after-climax bliss while being covered head to thigh by a warm, soft body. My elation only became greater when Brandy raised her head, and after making a wet kiss, exclaimed: "I love you. That was incredible."

Once again, words did not adequately express my sentiments, but I responded with: "I love you too ... and not just when you fuck the daylights out of me." Brandy giggled happily and lay her head back beside me.

I was in no hurry to let go, however she eventually rolled herself off me and lay by my side with her head on my chest. I was content just to enjoy this intimacy.

Eventually my mind started wondering about the real world. I reached for the TV remote and found a channel that would provide some local news.

At the top of the hour, they covered the breaking news items. There was only a brief coverage about a security van heist. It made me feel comfortable that there were no details regarding suspects or vehicles involved. They reported that the van had been recovered without the onboard cash.

Brandy commented: "That news item was so brief I couldn't be sure it was our robbery. I had at least expected comment about the hijackers pretending to be police."

"Maybe they thought mentioning criminals masquerading as police would be bad for community confidence."

Following the news, Brandy grabbed the extra pillows from the cupboard so that we could sit up and watch some more programs. She lay back against me with her head on my shoulder which allowed me to hold her in my arms while caressing her body.

Brandy seemed committed to our now shared dream when she insisted that we watch a show about building a house off grid. We both agreed that having self-sufficiency was a worthwhile aim, but that being off grid was not as important as being sustainable.

Finally hunger roused us from our languorous condition when Brandy prompted: "Would you like to go to breakfast."

"It will probably be brunch by the time we get there."

"I think we should make a move as I have a selfish interest in ensuring you keep your strength up. You will need a few eggs." I laughed to myself and wondered what she had in mind.

As Brandy failed to move, reluctantly I made my way to the bathroom. I quickly shaved and then ran the shower to ensure the water was warm. I had just stepped inside when Brandy followed me and cuddled behind me under the stream of water.

She promptly grabbed the bar of soap and set about making sure that I was lathered everywhere. I particularly enjoyed her focus on my once again tumescent penis. I duly reciprocated by ensuring that Brandy was subjected to the same detailed cleanse.

As she was too much temptation, I seriously considered having sex with her in the shower. It was only Brandy's single-minded need for food that stopped me.

After the shower I quickly dressed. I wore the same clothes as last night, although I donned clean underwear.

I watched Brandy select a lacy bra and thong set before cladding herself in jeans and short sleeved buttoned blouse. Her clothing was simple and casual, but even with her wet hair neatly combed, she was still going to turn heads.

We took our time over a large brunch which included eggs benedict, at her insistence. We then retired again to our room.

All that afternoon we continued discussions that just reinforced my view of our compatibility. We had several different interests, however on the important things like integrity, values, and family, we were so compatible. It did occur to me that this was somewhat surprising given Brandy's occupation as a sex worker. Then I wondered whether she was similarly surprised with me; a gangster and killer.

We returned to the same restaurant for dinner. Our day had been like a happy vacation which probably accounts for my feeling of over exuberance. Having spent the last day knowing that I would do anything for this woman, I could not control my pent-up emotions. Brandy had once again stated how she would love to live on the dream property that I had described. That was the catalyst to what followed.

Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers
1...456789