Indiscreet while Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the Ford in a car space hidden behind bushes away from the eyes of passersby. I was worried that someone may have supplied a description to the police. Carrying both of our bags, we headed for reception.

At the desk, I asked for a room for five nights as I was uncertain what would happen on Sunday. A two-queen room was available which I accepted. They asked for a credit card and then gave me a registration form to complete. I hadn't used a credit card in months and certainly never this card in the name of Wyatt Spence. Brandy remained quiet; however she watched closely as I entered the details for Mr and Mrs Spence.

I suddenly became dyslectic as I entered the vehicles license number. I just mixed the sequence of the letter and numbers so it would not immediately register if police enquired, but just similar enough so that I could pretend forgetfulness if necessary.

We listened to the receptionist's monotonous patter about facilities and dining hours before heading to our room on the second floor. The room was larger than I expected. I asked: "Which bed would you like?"

Brandy was heading for the bathroom, so casually replied: "You choose."

This I did by placing one bag on each bed. Once seated on a bed, I played around with the remote control until I found a channel that would have local news. I was concerned that the early police intervention could compromise the rest of the plan.

When she returned from the bathroom, Brandy sat beside me and asked: "Are you worried about what happened?"

"Not really ... I just want to get a feel for how much the LAPD knows?"

"Such as?"

"Have they issued a description of our pickup. Do they have descriptions of us?"

"Because the cop saw us?"

"Not so much that cop as it was dark in the warehouse. Very few of us have photographic memories. The real concern is that there may have been undetected cameras covering the heist. You needn't worry as you were in disguise. In fact, I think the best descriptions will be of an old lady and a couple of cops that looks like half of the LAPD. It just would have been better if Tyrone hadn't started firing."

"Why did he shoot? The cop was leaving."

"After my previous killings I felt depressed. This time I have no regrets killing Tyrone. You probably noticed his face. He wanted to kill you ... and possibly me as well. If he had done his job properly, the door would have been locked and he would have given early warning."

"You acted in self-defense ... my self-defense."

"My previous killings were self-defense as well. I didn't know any of those guys, so it left me being uncomfortable. Whereas I knew what Tyrone was like ... so it doesn't bother me."

"I was worried when you told Earl that the cops had shot him. Fortunately, that turned out fine."

Tyrone was shot in the chest. If he had been facing the cops outside, they were the only ones that could have shot him there."

"The real reason I came with you is that you make me feel safe. I am in debt to you for my life. I trust you. I know it sounds inadequate, but ... thank you Wyatt."

Brandy barely touched my chin as she guided my face towards hers to bestow a reward kiss. It was gentle and her lips were soft, open and pouty. It continued for several more seconds than on our previous occasion causing warmth to spread throughout my body. When she broke, she rested her forehead against mine to whisper: "Also Wyatt; I like you ... very much."

At that moment I made a critical decision. I wanted Brandy in my future. It didn't matter that she was a hooker. Somehow, I would find a way to prevent her from being charged for her part in the heist.

I had no clever platitudes prepared, so I just blurted out my thoughts as they came. "I more than like you Brandy and I want to be with you ... for as long as you'll have me."

"Well maybe we should become better acquainted so that we are absolutely certain," she said with a chuckle.

At some time during our exchange, my arms had enveloped her body. Now I hugged her against me and more boldly took her lips with mine. Our passion grew as our tongues explored and our mouths became slippery from our shared moisture. Once we broke for air, we shared an intimate look of understanding and elation.

We were silently giggling at each other for a minute or two before Brandy said: "I think we should have a nice dinner ... perhaps to celebrate?" As she gently broke from me, she added: "But first I need to freshen up with a shower."

Brandy pulled a red leather Dopp kit from her bag and then started undressing. She removed her shirt and was wriggling out of her shorts when she turned around and light heartedly said: "Please turn away for a moment. A lady needs a little privacy."

"But I have seen you naked many times!" was my rejoinder.

"Ah! but that was when I was performing. I am now being myself."

Strangely I sort of understood her modesty, so I turned to continue watching the TV. I then realized there were two Brandy's; the on-stage seductive performer and then the natural Brandy that she only revealed in private. While she tantalized my lust when on stage, it was the intimate private Brandy I could love.

I had experience with a few serial girlfriends and even a couple of short-term 'friends with benefits'. I remembered, it had always given me a moral dilemma when the girls either said they liked that I was a gentleman, or they knew they could trust me. This seemed to mean that they didn't expect to be seduced or touched intimately. Brandy had also just said that she trusted me. I knew she was obviously more sexual experienced than me, but was she expecting me to behave like a gentleman?

It seemed that other guys knew exactly what to do while I remained uncertain. I just had to accept that I would never be a confident Casanova.

Of course, there was another issue. Sex for Brandy was just work. I knew what I wanted, but would she think I was treating her just like a hooker? I had no idea how to play it tonight. Given there was potentially too much to lose, I decided it was best to play it safe.

Brandy reappeared with wet hair and a large bath towel wrapped about her body. For a moment it was as if she was on stage. She did a bit of a wiggle and threw her arms in the air. I was ready to surrender.

"You know I would be careful flaunting yourself that way if you want to go to dinner,"

She had a quiet chuckle and then commented: "I didn't think you were the type to lose self-control."

"We all have our limits when presented with temptation."

"Well, I wouldn't want you to change from being methodical and reticent, so hop in and have a shower."

As ordered, I began by pulling off my shoes and socks, followed by the chinos and shirt. With my underpants still on, I walked past Brandy to the bathroom accompanied by some quiet 'Boos'.

I wasn't very long in the shower, but when I reappeared Brandy was already dressed. I just stopped and stared. She looked at me and I could see she was expecting a comment. All I could say was: "You are absolutely beautiful."

As she radiated the sweetest smile, I was grateful that my comment pleased her. The dress would be described as A-line, but it had a V-neck fitted bodice held up with spaghetti straps while the skirt flared to below the knee. Besides the dress accentuating the swell of her cleavage, what struck me most was that the khaki and white floral pattern perfectly set off her blonde hair.

"As this is a holiday resorts for families, I though a dress would be appropriate."

"I have never seen you in a dress before. Forgive me if my pride shows as I escort you tonight." Then I wondered how she had slid her body into the dress, so I asked: "Would you please spin about slowly so I can appreciate the full effect?"

As she twirled, she said: "Thank you. It has been a while since I received such a nice compliment."

The dress was backless with cross over ties supporting the top. There was no bras strap marring the sheen of her unblemished glowing skin which was only covered by locks of deep wavy blonde hair caressing her shoulders. I also noted that the skirt closed with a rear zipper.

"This will require me to dig out a nice shirt from my bag. Have we time for me to iron it?"

"I'll do that for you as you put on some pants."

"Thanks for the offer but I had years in the Army, so that is one skill I have mastered."

Brandy went to get the ironing board from the cupboard, so when she wasn't looking, I pulled on some clean boxer shorts. I just wasn't comfortable in making any assumptions at this stage; however I was hopeful our relationship would soon be clarified.

I ironed and completed dressing. Just before we left, I placed my pistol and ammunition in the safe that I found when returning the iron and board to the cupboard.

The hotel had a nice restaurant, so keeping a low profile, we decided against exploring other venues. I selected a quiet table in the corner as I wanted to talk privately and learn more about this fascinating Brandy. As she chose the chair opposite, I took every opportunity to study her features and expressions.

We were soon sipping chardonnay and sharing the moment. Contemplating her cheeky smile, I wondered if she could read my wicked thoughts. I suspected she had a reasonable idea.

My belief seemed confirmed when she said: "Let's not discuss anything about the heist. I want tonight to be only about us."

"That is fine by me. You are the one that intrigues me."

"In what way?"

"Considering what has occurred, you seem so strong. I would like to hear more about your plans for the future."

"I mentioned that I would like to write stories, particularly for children. I have always had a passion for drawing and more recently watercolors. I have combined these interests and written and illustrated my first story."

"Have you published it?"

"Not yet. It is in its maturing stage."

I raised my eyebrows as I wasn't certain what she meant. She instantly read the question on my face and elaborated.

"I have completed all the watercolor illustrations, but the words have been redrafted several times. Initially when the children spoke, they sounded too much like adults. Trying to get the quaint way kids really speak has taken me time. Sometimes I get so focused on the trees I can't see the forest, so I need to leave the story to rest for a while. Then when I read it again, it will be like hearing the story for the first time."

"I would love to read the story to give you another perspective," I offered.

"That would be beneficial if you can be critical and constructive. My Aunt Mary has read my stories and always gives exaggerated platitudes which provide little help."

"Stories? Have you written others?"

"Yes, I have six stories in various drafts ... plus a few more still crystallizing in my head. When I have children, I hope they will give me more themes."

"How many children would you like?"

"Well at least three ... and more if needed, until I have at least one boy and one girl."

"And a husband?"

Then with a smirk she said: "Unfortunately, marriage seems to be the most efficient manner of acquiring children, so yes. Now tell me about your dream home."

"I have drawn several designs for the 'perfect house', but they are just to clarify my ideas. In reality, the house can't be designed without knowing the property. Orientation, slope, views vegetation and even the make-up of the soil, will all affect the final design. I want it to be solar efficient and environmentally neutral to operate. I envisage there will be verandas where I can sit and watch the view."

"Why do you want acreage?"

"I am not after a really large property. I guess one acre is too small for my plans and ten acres will be much more than I can manage. When I was a teenager, I acquired a beehive. After a few years this grew to be four hives. I thoroughly research all my hobbies so endeavoring to help the bees I started growing herbs. This then snowballed into planting select shrubs so that I had a variety of pollen and nectar throughout the years."

Brandy recalled: "My Aunt's neighbor, Tom, is a beekeeper. He has hundreds of hives that he moves about the country for pollination services. At the back of his house, he keeps 20 to 30 hives that he works on. As my aunt planted a lavender hedge, when it flowers, the buzz can be heard 20 yards away."

"I want to continue this but on a larger scale. Perhaps have vegetables and fruit trees, but also restore some of the native vegetation, particularly trees."

"It must be rewarding to at least grow some of your own food. Will you also have chooks?"

"Enough to be self-sufficient in eggs."

"With all that readily available it would be easy to get back into cooking. My Aunt is a great cook and inspires me. Unfortunately, there is little point in trying elaborate recipes when you only cook for yourself."

Brandy then turned back to questioning me. "Have you selected where you would like your Nirvana?"

"The nearby town needs to have a high school, but a small town is preferred to a large city. I guess there could be places in Oregon that meet the requirement however I was considering somewhere in the foothills east of the Appalachians. I want undulating land but not so steep that it is difficult to mow or drive upon. I like the area about Asheville, but that is too large and touristy, however there are smaller towns like Morganton and Lenoir."

As I said the towns, Brandy's eyes sparkled brightly. I was sure she had something to say, but none of my facial expressions encouraged her to be forthcoming. Instead, she changed the subject preventing me from following up.

Throughout the dinner we had been discussing travel plans and adventures. At the end of the main course and the bottle of chardonnay we ordered desert. As there would be a wait, Brandy excused herself to go to the bathroom. Subsequently, I decided a similar visit would be a good precaution and an opportunity for a discreet phone call.

Instead of going straight to the restroom, I diverted seeking the house phone in the lobby. I asked the receptionist to charge the call to my room and had him dial the number for me.

When the phone was answered, I heard: "Can I help you?"

"Is this the Duty Officer and can you record this conversation?"

"Yes ... go ahead."

I tried to be as succinct as possible as I needed to be quick. In a clear regular voice, I recited my message.

"This is Mark Brady. Message for Senior Special Agent Morris. Transfer of cash for arms to occur Sunday morning. RV will be at Junipero Beach carpark at the Long Beach Lifeguards end at 8 am, however we will be directed to another location for transfer. We will be driving a stolen grey 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor pickup bearing the false plates 8FGT852. You may have to use a helicopter to track us. Weapons are 30 M72 LAWs. Weapons will be sold to a Wyoming Group on Tuesday at an RV in Utah. Details unknown ... Did you get all that?"

"Yes, it is recorded."

"Make sure the message is given to Morris ASAP. That's all."

After quickly coming back from the restroom, I found that Brandy had not yet returned. Just as I sat down, I noticed her approach across the restaurant.

In my peripheral vision I noted several patrons turn to watch her. It was hardly surprising as she was statuesque with just a slight wiggle in her gait that made her dress swish. Her smile radiated confidence.

We leisurely completed our desert and coffee. Our conversations had touched on a range of issues. We even stumbled into some politics and religion and found that our ideas were in sync. We hadn't been seeking consensus, in fact I was aware that Brandy was prepared to be spirited when expressing her views. It simply was that our views were quite compatible.

In the back of my mind, I still wondered how she had started as a prostitute. Of course, there was no way to ask this without sounding judgmental. I preferred to remain silent as it would not change my infatuation for her. One day she could tell me when she was ready.

I knew my initial admiration of Brandy had been fueled by lust. While I was not quite ready to tell her, I now knew I loved this woman. I needed to convince her of my feelings, but as this was a new experience, I was uncertain how to best proceed. I was certain that when we left the restaurant, I should at least be more obvious with my affection.

On leaving the table, Brandy wasn't surprised when I caught her hand. Her eyes gave me the encouragement that it was welcome. We constantly watched each other, content with unspoken words as we continued to our room. It was inside the room that my uncertainty stalled progress. How could I subtly say that I wanted to sleep with her.

I hadn't been with a woman for over six months. Would I appear out of practice or clumsy to a sex professional? My experience told me to; remain confident, avoid being impatient and make sure that I focused on her pleasure.

I turned her towards me. Casually I placed my arms under hers so I could pull her shoulders towards me. I held her gently against me so that our chests and hips just touched. Looking into her eyes I sensed her desire, so I slowly lowered and tilted my head so that our lips kissed.

Her puckered mouth was moist and welcoming, so I applied more pressure. Just as I probed with my tongue, a reciprocal intruder greeted it. Our tongues writhed against each other sparking pleasure signals through my body. I sought to penetrate deeper into her sweet mouth to increase the intimacy.

With one hand around the small of my back and the other behind my head, Brandy increased the contact between us. We both grabbed a gasp of air and immediately resumed our kissing with our heads tilted the opposite way.

I caressed her soft body and felt her warmth flow into me. While I squeezed her tighter with the left arm, my right rubbed the smoothness of her bare back.

Unsurprisingly, I was fully erect but now I could barely control its pulsing against her body. Strangely I was not embarrassed as I wanted Brandy to notice the extent of my excitement.

I should have expected her impish enquiry: "I thought you had locked your pistol in the safe?"

Following my cheerful reply of: "Smart ass," she made the point by grinding her hip against my hardness.

I slipped my hands from her back to grab her ass to keep her pressed against me. We resumed our kissing, but with a growing hunger. She now ran her fingers through my hair as my right hand explored slowly up her sides to find the cushion of a breast. She twisted her shoulder to give me free access for my hand to enwrap her soft globe.

Even through the molded cup in her dress, I could feel the stiffness of her erect nipple. I flicked it with my thumb and then squeezed it between my fingers. This resulted in her sighing into my open mouth. Now I needed more of her.

Retaining my hold on her ass, I felt for the ties of her dress. As they were crossed at the back, I couldn't slip the thin straps aside. Fortunately, I found the bow for the lace up straps at the small of her back. I simply pulled to loosen the whole package.

With her breasts readily available, I watched her eyes change from surprise to delight as my hand skimmed over her chest and squeezed each breast in turn. Where my hands ventured, I then followed with my mouth.

Initially I teased her left nipple with the tip of my tongue before licking thoroughly. In culmination, I gently sucked before turning to the adjacent breast to apply the same treatment. The resultant gasps enhanced my sense of triumph at capturing these delicious mounds. With my confidence and desire growing, I ignored my previous restraint.

I quickly unzipped the back of her skirt so my hands could slide down her flanks to her soft hips. The dress dropped to the floor about Brandy's feet revealing the gentle curves of her body. I had studied every part of her anatomy with my eyes each time she danced on stage, but now I experienced every part of her body with my hands.

1...34567...9