Indiscreet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry honey, I was just thinking back to when I lived here. What did you want?"

"What I want to know is, was Gen your girlfriend while you lived here? She's very beautiful and she really likes you a lot."

I laughed and said, "No, she wasn't my girlfriend. We were just friends in the same group of people. And, yes, she's very beautiful and always has been. So, how do you know she likes me a lot? She hasn't seen me for over 20 years now. She, probably, has a family of her own."

"Well, when she looked at you she had a look in her eyes that said love and she didn't have a wedding ring on."

"You're only 18 years old! What do you know about love?"

"You'd be surprised by what I know, and I know she loves you. You'll see! Also, when did you start teaching at the JC?"

I laughed and said, "I started when you started high school. I always loved history and decided I should do something productive with the PhD I earned."

"You have a PhD? I didn't know that! Why don't you go by Doctor?"

"There aren't too many PhD's that teach at JC's, so I didn't want to step on any toes or anything."

Lizzie eyed me curiously and said, "Hmmmm, who knew my Dad was smart."

All I could do was laugh and pull her into my side as we walked.

We went to the Eiffel Tower and stood in line for about 20 minutes before we got on the elevator going up. We managed to get all of the way to the top for an unparalleled view. Lizzie would point things out and I would tell her what they were...if I knew. We had a marvelous day and as we took the metro back towards our hotel, Lizzie said I should get a bottle of wine and some flowers for Gen.

"Look, she said we didn't need to bring anything."

"She was being nice. You should be nicer! How did I ever get born?"

I had to laugh, so we went down to the Blvd St. Germain to a wine shop. Lizzie asked the clerk, "If you were going to have dinner with a woman who you liked and wanted to impress her, what wine would you get?" The clerk showed us a reasonably priced bottle of Bordeaux, so I bought it. Next, we stopped in a flower shop and bought a nice bouquet of flowers and then returned to our room.

Lizzie insisted that we both needed to shower and put on nice clothes and by the time we were dressed it was time to walk to Gen's place. I had to laugh because Lizzie was very nervous as she told me what to say and what not to say, so I finally told her, "Look, Lizzie, nothing is going to happen. We will talk about the old days while we were in school, talk about old friends and then talk about what we've been doing since I left Paris. That's all." Lizzie rolled her eyes.

We arrived a couple of minutes late and were welcomed into Gen's apartment with multiple cheek kisses. I gave her the flowers and the bottle of wine and she about swooned. I looked at Lizzie and she gave me a knowing smirk. I chuckled as we took our coats off. The aroma of whatever she was cooking smelled wonderful as she invited us to sit in her front room.

The apartment was pretty big, so I assumed we would be meeting her family at any time. So, I said, "You have a very nice apartment."

Gen smiled and said, "Thanks, it's a bit big for one person, but it's very convenient for work and I have a lot of friends that live in the area. Would you like something to drink? Lizzie?"

Lizzie said, "I'll have whatever you and Dad are having."

Gen's eyebrows went up and I shrugged my shoulders, so Gen said, "Okay, that's good."

Gen left the room and, in a few minutes, returned with a tray with three glasses with a golden liquid, an ice cube and a twist of orange peel. She presented the tray to Lizzie first who took a glass, then to me and then she took a glass for herself. She lifted her glass and said, "To old friends and new ones. Santé."

I lifted my glass to Gen and Lizzie copied me and then we all took a sip. Both Gen and I watched Lizzie and had to stifle our laughs as she made quite a face of disgust. When we set our glasses down, Gen asked Lizzie, "So, how do you like our aperitif?"

"Lizzie looked at the two of us and said, "Actually, it's a little strong for me. Would it be possible to add a little water?" Gen grabbed a small pitcher of water, filled the glass and then Lizzie took another sip, shrugged and said, "That's better."

I was impressed and Gen said, "I think you must be part French!"

Gen and I began talking about old friends and our days in school together much like I thought would happen. Lizzie listened quietly as we talked. After a while, Gen got up to finish dinner, so Lizzie and I volunteered to help while we continued our conversation. The dinner was absolutely delicious and I even let Lizzie drink wine since she was of age in France.

After we helped with the clean-up, the three of us returned to Gen's front room and continued talking. After a couple of hours and the little bit of alcohol that Lizzie drank, she began falling asleep in her chair. Gen moved to the couch next to me saying, "We can talk quieter this way, so we don't disturb Lizzie. So, Sam, I get the impression that you are very sad these days, do you want to talk about it?"

I wasn't one to burden others with my problems, but Gen and I used to talk about almost everything back when we were in school. She took my hand in hers and it felt so nice that I began to talk. "I discovered recently that my wife was having an affair with her boss. I noticed at her companies Christmas party, that she tried to talk me out of attending, that she was paying a lot of attention to another man and was looking at him the way she used to look at me. I left early and let her return home with the man she was in love with, sat in the parking lot and watched them kiss and declare their love to each other.

"I set a trap in our house telling Julie I was leaving for a few days and wired some rooms with small cameras. I hadn't been out the door for 5 seconds when she was on the phone with her lover inviting him to our bed. I followed him to our house later that day, gave them an hour or so to hang themselves and then went inside to catch them. He had tied Julie's hands to the headboard of the bed and was having anal sex with her while the bedroom door was wide open.

"The worst part was that Lizzie was right behind me coming home from school and she saw what they were up to. My wife had no concern for our daughter and was only out for herself. So, needless to say, I have filed for divorce, shared the video I had with the wife of the scumbag Julie was fucking as well as their boss.

"What kills me is that I thought we had a wonderful marriage. We never argued, she never expressed any problems with our sex life and I thought she loved me as I loved her. Apparently, I was wrong about everything. I just feel so, I don't know, emasculated and let down. I'm really afraid that Lizzie will be haunted by the sight of her mother with that other man.

"And, another thing that bugs me was she never let me have anal sex with her and she told me we would never do that. On the video I had, she had oral sex with him and swallowed his ejaculate when she would never do that for me. It's like our marriage wasn't real and she, finally, found her dream man. I don't know, I'm a mess right now."

When I looked at Gen's face, she had tears streaming down her cheeks. She wiped her tears away, pulled me in a hug and whispered, "Oh Sam, I'm so sorry you've had to go through all of that. I was married too, for a short while and my husband cheated on me with another woman. I know how you feel, like you'll never have love again and that you are a failure. Well, it took me a couple of years to shake those feelings off and discover my own self-worth.

"I know you for the great man you are and for the wonderful father that you are. It's obvious to my eyes that Lizzie loves and adores you beyond all others. And, truthfully, I have always loved you. I was so sad when you left Paris that I was inconsolable for several months after you left."

I was shocked by Gen's declaration of love and then was more shocked as she kissed me lovingly. My heart just melted as our kiss continued. It was a simple lips on lips kiss without tongue or ferocity, but more loving and tender.

When we broke our kiss, I looked into Gen's eyes. I'd always loved her eyes. They were very dark, almost black, but were so expressive and beautiful. I then confessed, "I loved you too, but I was afraid I was out of your league and feared rejection. I didn't want to lose one of the best friends I had, so I kept my feelings to myself. I always rued that and wondered how my life would have been different with you in it."

Gen smiled warmly and said, "Well, you can be in my life now. We can make up for lost time and learn from the mistakes we made in the past."

Oh, man! My heart was jumping for joy until I mind came back down to earth. "Gen, there's nothing I'd rather do then to be in love with you and spend the rest of our lives together, but we have to be practical. You live here and Lizzie and I live in the US. If we were together you'd would have an instant family with Lizzie and I still have to get through my divorce. There are so many obstacles."

Gen smiled and said, "They're only insurmountable obstacles if you let them be insurmountable. You are a strong, brilliant man and you can solve any problem. I love you Sam and I think you and Lizzie would be very happy living and working here."

"Oh god, I love you too, but what about Lizzie's schooling?"

Gen laughed and said, "Lizzie is very bright, speaks French very well and is very personable. She will thrive here. And you! I'm sure we can talk Professor Fignon into giving you a position. He talks about you often, even to this day. Just think about it and talk things over with Lizzie.

"Now, I think the two of you should spend the night. Lizzie can sleep with me and you can sleep in my guest room. Okay?"

I looked at Lizzie as she was sound asleep and I didn't want to have to drag her back down the hill to our hotel, so I agreed with Gen's plan. I picked her up and followed Gen to her room and when she had pulled the covers back, I gently laid Lizzie down on the bed. She opened her eyes for a second and said, "I love you, Dad." My heart swelled as I told her I loved her too and then I kissed her forehead.

I went to leave the room, but Gen intercepted me and said, "I love you too." As she pulled me in for another kiss. This kiss was a little more demonstrative and demonstrated how wonderful life could be living with her. When we broke the kiss, I told Gen I loved her as well, turned and left the room closing the door behind me. Before it was closed all of the way, Gen said, "There are some toothbrushes and toothpaste in the drawer next to the sink. Sweet dreams!"

I found the guest room and then went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and went to bed. I lay there thinking about all of the possibilities of life back in Paris, living with Lizzie and Gen and began dreaming of a wonderful life. It felt like it took me a long time to fall asleep, but when I did I slept very well.

After I got up and relieved my bladder, I dressed and made my way into the kitchen where Lizzie and Gen were sitting together talking animatedly. When they saw me, Lizzie hopped out of her chair, hugged me and told me she loved me. I kissed her forehead and then walked over to Gen and gave her a quick kiss as well. I poured a cup of coffee from the French press and then sat down across the table from my two women.

"Dad," Lizzie said, "Gen and I were talking and we've decided that the three of us are going to Versailles for the day. We should go to the hotel, grab breakfast and then Gen will meet us in an hour. Okay?"

I looked at Gen as she nodded her approval of the plan and then I replied, "That sounds good." I quickly drank my coffee and then Lizzie and I made our way to the hotel. We just made the cutoff for breakfast, ate quickly and then returned to our room to shower quickly and get dressed.

As we waited for Gen, Lizzie said, "I have a confession to make, Dad. I wasn't asleep on the chair last night, I was faking it. There are three things I want to tell you. First is, I told you so! I knew that Gen loved you and I'm so hoping that this will work out for the two of you. I really, really like Gen and I think she will be a wonderful mother! Second, I would love to live here. There isn't a cooler place in the world. And, third, don't worry about me having seen that woman having sex with that disgusting man. I'm fine and am not scarred for life. Okay?"

I laughed and said, "I have three responses for you. First, yes you were right and I'm very happy about Gen loving me because I love her too. Second, we will have to see how the divorce goes. And, third, I still want you to go through some therapy because I love you and want to make sure there are no lasting scars."

Lizzie pulled me in for a hug and said, "You are the best, Dad. I'll do whatever you want."

The three of us spent the day in Versailles walking through the former summer home of the French royal family. Lizzie got bombarded with historical facts about the French royals that lived there from two history teachers. We even walked through the garden despite it being winter and imagined what it was like in the summer. When we got back to Paris, Lizzie and I took Gen out to dinner and had a fine time.

The rest of the week was spent with the three of us together with Gen and I reacquainting ourselves with each other and Lizzie falling more and more in love with Gen. On New Year's Eve, Lizzie said to me, "Okay, Dad. I think you should spend the night with Gen alone. I'll be okay by myself at the hotel."

I looked at my daughter with shock which caused her to giggle. "I can't leave you alone. This is our trip together. It wouldn't be fair to you, so we'll put this notion right out of your head!"

Lizzie shook her head and said, "Look, Gen loves you and you love her. I know you want to have sex together. I know you wouldn't be comfortable having sex with her with me in the next room, so I'm giving you both this opportunity to be together. I want you to both be sure that you're compatible with each other. I arranged it with Gen. It took me a long time to convince her, but she gave in eventually. Go to her Dad, she loves you!"

I stared at my daughter for several minutes trying to figure out how she knew this stuff. I then blurted out, "How do you know this stuff? When I was your age, all I knew was...well I'm not going to tell you what I thought!"

Lizzie laughed and said, "Girls think about love way earlier than boys do. Now, get out of here and discover just how much you love each other."

Lizzie then, basically, shoved me out the door. I walked up to Gen's apartment afraid that Lizzie had read things wrong. However, when Gen answered the door after I knocked, she was standing in front of me with a very sheer negligee on and nothing else! My mouth dropped open as I gazed at the most beautiful sight my eyes had ever experienced. I would have stood there just staring forever if Gen hadn't taken me by the hand and pulled me into her arms.

Our kiss was full of passion and love as we stood just inside of her door. Feeling her near nude body as we kissed gave me an erection for the ages. She ground herself against me and moaned until I broke our kiss. We smiled at each other until Gen said, "Sam, would you make love to me all night?"

I groaned and replied, "Oh my god, Gen, I'd like nothing better." She pulled me by my hand into her bedroom and as we stood next to her bed, she slowly helped me out of my clothes while keeping her eyes on mine. When I was naked, she stood so I could untie the bows on her negligee and let it fall to the floor. When we were both naked, we hugged tightly and kissed again for several minutes. Our tongues were dueling as we ran our hands up and down each other's bodies.

After several minutes, Gen broke our kiss and began lowering herself down my body while giving me little kisses until she got to my erection. She took me in her hand, kissed the knob and then looked up at me and said, "Sam, I want you to know that we can do anything you desire while we have sex and the first thing is that I'm going to suck you until you cum in my mouth." She then opened her mouth and slowly engulfed most of me.

I could feel my eyes rolling into my head as what she was doing felt wonderful. It had been months since I had had any sexual contact and could feel my climax building rapidly. I looked down at Gen and cried out, "GEN, I'M GOING TO CUM IN ABOUT 10 SECONDS!" She looked up at me, smiled with her eyes, nodded her head and kept on sucking. Moments later I let loose with a monster orgasm and shot my goo into Gen's mouth. She kept me in her mouth until I finished pulsing and then she got a sly look in her eyes, pulled off my cock and opened her mouth to show me all of the spunk I had let loose. She then closed her mouth and swallowed the whole load.

When she had finished her demonstration, she smiled at me and said, "You taste very good!"

I reached down and took her hands in mine, lifted her up to her feet and then kissed her again passionately. She had shown me more love in those few minutes than my soon to be ex did throughout our marriage. When I broke our kiss, I told Gen to lie back on her bed which she did. I then crawled up between her legs kissing my way up past her knees and thighs and then buried my face in her lovely pussy. Her pubic hair was cut very short, but wasn't shaved. I liked how it looked and I loved the way she tasted.

I had always liked going down on women and was very disappointed that Julie never let me do it to her. I was, however, going to make up for lost time as I gave Gen my best effort. After a while, she reached down and pulled her inner lips apart thereby displaying her pink fully to me. I licked her vagina, sucking all of the moisture she was producing and then moved my way up. I licked her urethra for several minutes getting a deep moan from her and then moved up to her clitoris.

Gen's clit was rather prominent, so I sucked on it as I rubbed my tongue across it. Gen was moaning loudly by this time humping up into my face as she continued to hold her labia. After a little while of sucking on her clit, I worked two fingers into her vagina, curled them upwards and began caressing her G-spot. She cried out immediately, "MY GOD, SAM! YES! YES! YES! I'M UUUUNNNNNGGGGGGHHHH!" Gen was squirting her girl cum which hit me between my lower lip and chin. I moved my mouth a couple of inches and drank the ambrosia that Gen was giving me.

When Gen quit squirting, I returned my mouth to her clit and did it all again. All in all, I managed to get Gen off three times and drank of her bounty each time. She finally let go of herself, grabbed my ears and began pulling me up her body. I wanted to kiss every square millimeter of her body, but Gen had other ideas as she pulled on me until we were face to face. She then pulled my face to hers and kissed me more passionately than I had ever experienced before. Several minutes later, she looked me in the eyes and whispered, "I love you so much, please make love to me now."

She reached between the two of us, grabbed my revitalized erection, rubbed me along her sopping slit and then positioned me at her entry. I pushed forward slowly and relished how perfect she felt to me. I pushed slowly until I was in all of the way and then began to pull back out slowly. I set a nice slow tempo because I wanted luxuriate in every millimeter of her velvety smooth vagina. I looked at Gen's eyes and loved the look of love that she was giving me. I bent forward and kissed her with all of the love in my being as we continued to fornicate slowly. We must have been going like this for over thirty minutes before I felt my orgasm begin to well up once again.