Indiscreet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered, "Gen, I'm going to cum again!"

"Oh, Sam, cum in me. I've wanted this for so long. Fill me with your sperm!"

When I came, it felt like liters pumping from me. Moments after my climax, Gen had hers and held me tightly with her arms around my neck and her legs around my back. She shook and shuddered while she held me tight. When her orgasm ebbed, she smiled at me and I said, "Your ex must have been and idiot to cheat on you! You're so beautiful and passionate and a joy to be with."

Gen laughed and said, "If mine was and idiot, then yours was a total fucking cretin!"

The two of us laughed and held each other and talked about the future. I was all in on moving to Paris now because I wanted to be with Gen for the rest of my life. I told her I would do everything in my power to move Lizzie and me to be with her. The rest of the night would have us nod off for a while and then when we awoke an hour later we would make love again. I couldn't believe how often I managed. At one point we were fucking frantically as we heard the neighbors outside celebrating the coming of the new year.

"Happy New Year, Gen. I love you!"

"Happy New Year to you, Sam. I love you too!"

We, finally, got out of bed around 11:30am, showered together, got dressed and walked together to my hotel to find Lizzie. When we entered the room, Lizzie was reading and broke out into a big smile when she saw the two of us. Gen ran over to her, pulled her out of her chair into a bone crushing hug and said, "Thank you so much for last night. I love you Lizzie and can't wait for you to live here with your father and me."

Both women had tears running down their cheeks as they held each other. Finally, Lizzie said, "Gen, I can't wait to live here with you. I've never seen my Dad look happier than he does right now."

Gen held Lizzie out at arm's length and said, "Why don't you two check out of this hotel and stay with me for the remainder of your stay. I want to spend as much time as possible with you both." Lizzie and I liked that idea a lot.

We spent the rest of our stay in Paris at Gen's apartment and had a great time. Lizzie and Gen loved each other and got closer as the minutes went by. Gen arranged a meeting with Dr. Fignon and after spending a day talking, he offered me a faculty position in his department effective in September. So, it looked like my future was secure in Paris and the three of us were very happy about that. But, our time had run out and we all had to return to reality. We had a very tearful goodbye with Gen with Lizzie and I both promising we would be back as soon as we could.

Our flights home were uneventful. When we returned to our house, we were both reminded of the events that took place there prior to our trip. I had a stack of mail to go through while Lizzie caught up with her friends. As I reviewed the mail, I decided to toss anything addressed to Julie.

The following day I called my lawyer and he notified me that there had been some developments. First, Julie was contesting the divorce. It kind of pissed me off because I wanted to get it done as quickly as possible. But, it was out of my hands and I was very confident that with the video we had, especially the part where Lizzie entered the scene, we would get everything that I wanted.

In the interim, I got Lizzie into therapy to help her with what she saw and how it was affecting our lives. Her therapist was an older woman who struck me as very caring and very bright. I told her that I had video of the critical moment that had concerned me, so she asked me to bring it in before her first session with Lizzie. She wanted to know all about the situation. I told her how Lizzie didn't want Julie referred to her as mother or mom, but she was to be called 'her', 'that woman' or 'the slut'. When the doctor saw the video, she understood my concern and why Lizzie was reacting as she was.

We were finally granted a court date after we had exhausted all of the necessary counselling demands and what not. Also, Lizzie had her 19th birthday in May. I threw a party for her and invited all of her school friends. Julie came to the house in an effort to see Lizzie. When Lizzie opened the door and saw her mother, she told her, "If you don't leave now, I will call the police. I never want to see or talk to you again." When Julie tried to talk, Lizzie pulled out her cell phone, stepped back and slammed the door in her mother's face. She looked out the window and saw her mother leaving, so pocketed her phone without making the call.

About a week before we were supposed to go to court, my lawyer called and said that another bump had appeared in the road. Apparently, Julie was pregnant! He explained that the court would be disinclined to proceeding until the paternity of the child was ascertained. I told him there was no way that it was mine because I had had a vasectomy shortly after Lizzie's birth and that I could provide proof of the surgery.

I just had to laugh when I found out Julie was pregnant. She had been so stupid throughout her squalid affair and deserved this last indignity. My lawyer discussed with me the strategy he was planning down to using the both videos I had from the day I caught them. We were filing due to adultery and I had ample proof of Julie's affair. I was pretty confident I would not have to pay alimony and would keep all of our assets.

Finally, the day of the trial arrived. I was optimistically nervous and was looking forward to being unmarried to Julie. The judge was an older woman who seemed pretty no-nonsense. Julie's lawyer presented her case that she had been seduced and duped into the affair and that Lizzie and I were the people she truly loved. They called her parents to testify on her behalf, but they didn't really say anything more than what's expected from parents despite having seen the proof of their daughter's infidelity that I had sent them.

When it was my attorney's turn he said that he could demonstrate that Julie had been conducting a long-term affair with her boss who happened to be married with two small children. He called Guy Samuels to testify about the discussion that he and I had during the Christmas party and the subsequent proof that I showed him he was wrong. My attorney, also, stipulated that Lizzie no longer wanted any interaction with her mother and that she would like a restraining order keeping her away.

Julie's lawyer protested vehemently and said that Julie was a loving mother and deserved to have shared access. My lawyer stipulated that Julie was in fact a poor mother and that he could prove it. He called Lizzie to testify and asked her, "What did you see on the afternoon of December 19?"

"I was just about home from school when I saw my Dad enter the house. I was surprised because he was supposed to be in New York at his home office for a few days. He didn't see me before he closed the front door, so I ran as fast as I could to catch up to him. That woman," Lizzie pointed at Julie, "Was supposed to be at work, but I saw a strange car in the driveway. Anyway, I entered our house and saw my Dad as he turned down the hallway, so I ran to catch up but heard that woman crying out, 'FUCK MY ASS, CHAD! FUCK MY ASS HARD!' I was confused so walked up beside my Dad and saw that that woman was tied to the headboard while on her knees with some man having sex with her. I screamed because I couldn't believe that she would do such a thing in our house with someone other than my Dad. She had no concern for me because the bedroom door was wide open as my Dad approached it. If I never see or talk to her again it will be too soon!"

Julie's lawyer asked, "Did your Dad coach you on what to say?"

She gave him a really dirty look and said, "My Dad doesn't need to coach me. He respects my intelligence. All he has ever done is apologize for not stopping me before I saw that slut."

The judge immediately said, "Young lady, that is no way to speak about your mother."

Lizzie quickly replied, "That woman is no longer my mother. She gave up that honor when she had sex in our house with a man other than my Dad and didn't have the decency to close her door. I want nothing to do with her!"

Lizzie was told to sit back in the gallery and then my lawyer said, "My client has his daughter attending therapy sessions and would like to call Lucinda Emory to the stand, Lizzie's therapist. She told the court that she had rarely seen a case of wanton disregard for a child as what was demonstrated on 19 December. It took several months to get Lizzie over her nightmares of watching the sex scene. In my opinion, there is no way that Lizzie will ever reconcile herself with her mother and to impose a reconciliation would be detrimental to the child's health.

By this time, the judge said, "I need to see what the child saw. I understand that there is video evidence?"

My attorney stood and said, "Yes your honor. It is made up of several different recordings from two separate occasions. The latter part is rather graphic sexually, so I would recommend that Lizzie be excused from the courtroom for now."

Lizzie was escorted from the room and then the video was played on a big screen monitor. The first part was what I had recorded in the parking lot with the two kissing and exchanging oaths of love. The second part consisted of all of the minicameras I had placed throughout the house tiled so they were all showing the same moments in time. The last part was the recording I made on my phone as I entered the house and went to the bedroom.

The minicam pictures showed Julie calling her lover immediately after my departure from the house and was time stamped at 8am. My attorney fast forwarded the video to when Chad arrived at the house. It showed Julie welcoming Chad in her see-through negligee, her stripping him down and sucking him off. Next had Chad eating her and then fucking her after a while. Next had Chad tying Julie to the headboard as she kept telling Chad that she wanted him to fuck her ass! He had crammed several toys in her butt and pussy working them in hard and fast. Finally, his erection had returned, so he got up behind Julie, squatted and began ramming his cock in and out of her ass. Moments later, I could be seen entering the house followed shortly by Lizzie. Lizzie had a view of the door before I got to it, walked up beside me and screamed just after I made my presence known to Julie and Chad. The rest showed me holding Lizzie while yelling at the other two and then me confronting Julie as she tried to lie to me.

My attorney said, "The rest of the recording is redundant to what we have seen already", as he stopped the video.

The judge didn't look too happy, said that there would be an hour recess for lunch and banged her gavel. I could see Julie's lawyer frantically talking to her while wildly gesticulating with his hands. Finally, I heard him say, "Frankly, we have no case, so don't get your hopes up!"

I walked out of the courtroom and collected Lizzie and walked with her to a café nearby. We ordered lunch and then I said, "I'm really proud of you. You were a force in there. I really liked how you didn't let her attorney browbeat you."

Lizzie laughed and said, "All I did was tell the truth. He could try to spin things however he wanted, but he couldn't spin my truth!"

We had an enjoyable lunch and didn't talk about the divorce at all. Finally, we decided to head back to the courthouse and we retook our seats. Shortly after Julie and her lawyer sat down, the judge reappeared as the bailiff cried out all stand! We did and then sat when she did. She shuffled some papers and then asked each attorney if they had anything else to add. Neither one did, so she said, "This case is pretty cut and dried. Mrs. Butler, you are fortunate that this is a civil court and not a criminal one because I would be charging you with multiple counts of perjury. Not only did you lie about being 'forced and seduced' to your husband, but you did so to this court. Due to the recklessness of your affair as concerns your daughter, I will award your daughter the restraining order she wants. I, also, find in favor of Mr. Butler in that he will retain all assets from this marriage and that this marriage is now, officially, dissolved. Court is adjourned." She banged her gavel and stood.

I took a quick peak over at Julie and saw her staring vacantly at the table in front of her. Under normal circumstances I would have felt sorry for her, but all I felt now was pure loathing. As I stepped into the aisle in the courtroom, Lizzie threw herself into my arms and hugged me tightly. She then asked, "Does this mean we get to go to Paris now?"

"Yep, we are officially done with her."

"I'm so happy for you, for us and for Gen! When are you going to marry her?"

I laughed and said, "I don't know. I'm not even sure she wants to get married."

Lizzie shook her head and said, "Dad, trust me, she would marry you the moment we see her again. That woman loves you even more than I do!"

As Lizzie and I drove home, I remembered how much I had loved Julie and how I thought we would have a long loving life together. I still don't understand why she did what she did and I guess I'll never know.

Lizzie wanted to set up a Skype session with Gen, so I texted her to Skype us first thing in her morning. Lizzie then asked, "So, how long until we can move to Paris?"

I chuckled and said, "Well, there's a lot to do. First, I have to sell this place, luckily, it's paid for, so we'll have quite a bit of money going forward. I, also, have to give notice at my current job and I'll do that when the house sells, so we aren't caught short of funds. Then we will need to decide what things we want to keep and what to get rid of. So, we have a lot to do. I'll contact a realtor on Monday and go from there. We, also, need to get you graduated from high school and throw you a party!"

"I don't need a party, Dad. Can't you and I just go out to dinner or something?"

"If that's what you want, then sure."

Our Skype session with Gen went great. She was so happy to hear that I was divorced and that we would be living with her soon. I let Lizzie and Gen talk the most and just enjoyed hearing that they liked each other so much.

The realtor came by the house, checked it out and said, "This place is really nice and well built. It's a seller's market right now especially with interest rates so low, so you can expect it to sell pretty quickly. You might want to get a cleaning service in here and lose a lot of the clutter." I put the place up for $750,000 and figured I'd be happy if I got $600,000 for it. Lizzie and I got rid of all of the knick knacks by donating them to a Vietnam Veteran's organization. We told them when the place sold, we would donate all of the furniture if they were interested. I had been sleeping in the guest room since I caught Julie in our bed. I wanted nothing to do with that bed after that, or that room for that matter.

By late June, the house sold for $850,000 after a bidding war drove up the price. In the interim, Gen and Professor Fignon managed to get me a work visa for the EU. Lizzie and I boxed up the stuff we wanted with us in Paris and donated the rest. By early July we were set to leave, so I had made one-way plane reservations for Paris on the 10th. Lizzie's school friends threw her a going away party a few days before we left. There were lots of hugs and tears at the end of it. As we drove home, I asked Lizzie if she was having a change of heart, but she said, "No, Dad. I really like my friends, but I love Gen!" I couldn't wait to lay that one on Gen.

Our flight over was uneventful and, once again, we flew in business class. Having done it all before, Lizzie was low-key on the flight over. She even managed to sleep for a few hours. Gen met us at Charles DeGaulle Airport as we left the customs area. She jumped into my arms and kissed me with a passion I had never experienced before. When she was done with me, she pulled Lizzie into a bearhug and kissed her as well. Lizzie's eyes got very wide with the kiss, but she took it for the love that Gen had put into it.

We got ourselves to the RER terminal and rode the train into Paris and got off at Luxembourg and then hauled our stuff to Gen's apartment several blocks away. When we got inside, Gen had a huge smile and said, "Welcome home!" Lizzie and I broke out into big grins as well as it dawned on us that we were, indeed, home.

The first few days were spent getting ourselves situated. We opened bank accounts, got RATP passes (for the metro and busses) and checked out getting Lizzie accepted into the Sorbonne starting in September. We, also, enrolled Lizzie in an expedited French language class so she would be prepared for school. Every night, Gen and I refamiliarized ourselves with each other's bodies.

When school started, Lizzie came home after the first day and said it was so much different to school in the US. I was, also, back at school teaching four different classes during the course of the week.

The three of us were all blissfully happy, so on the 1-year anniversary of the first time Gen and I had sex together, which was New Year's Eve, I proposed to her. She gleefully accepted and a couple of months later we got married. On our wedding night, Lizzie managed to get herself invited to an overnight at one of her new friend's house, so Gen and I had the apartment to ourselves.

Gen retired to the bathroom to 'get herself ready' for our wedding night. I didn't know why it was a big deal because we had been having sex quite often since we started living together. She told me to get naked and get into bed and that she'll be out in a little while to 'rock my world'! I did as she asked and got a big erection as I anticipated our night of bliss. Finally, Gen entered the bedroom naked and crawled up on the bed next to me and kissed me.

When Gen broke the kiss, she smiled at me and said, "Last year when I invited you and Lizzie to dinner, you told me about what your first wife did to you and, more importantly, what she didn't do for you. Since we've been together, we've done all of those other things that she wouldn't do except for one and tonight we will do that."

I wasn't sure what she was alluding to, so she took my right hand, guided it to her ass and made me rub down it's cleft. I encountered something hard that seemed to be embedded in her anus and then it dawned on me what she was going to do for me.

"Oh my god, Gen! Thank you for thinking of me, but you don't need to do this. I don't want to hurt you."

Gen hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I'm doing this for me as well. I have been practicing for this night and I know it will be glorious for both of us. So, I want you to play with the toy in my ass for a while and when I tell you I'm ready, I want you to use this lube, lube yourself up and then make love to my bottom. I want to lay on my back so I can watch your eyes."

I couldn't believe that Gen wanted to have anal sex with me. It wasn't something that I was dying to try, but when I saw Julie do it after she said we couldn't, well it just, sort of, irked me. For Gen to remember that one little comment after all of this time, and to want to do it on our wedding night just showed me how much this woman loved me. I just wanted to be worthy of her love.

Gen lay back on the bed with a couple of pillows under her ass, so I lay down between her legs, reached out and grabbed the butt plug she was wearing. As I pulled it out slowly, I couldn't believe how big around it was at it's widest. Her anus stretched widely around it until the plug tapered down to a point. She was well lubed, so I pressed the toy back into her slowly and was mesmerized as her asshole stretched once again to accommodate the invasion. Her pussy was drooling with her excitement, so I moved up a bit and began licking her pussy savoring her taste.