Indiscreet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, I began sucking on her clit while fucking her ass with the butt plug. Gen was writhing around and before long had her first climax of the night. I was working the plug in very quickly by pulling it all of the way out and then shoving it back in. After her third orgasm, Gen cried out, "FUCK MY ASS NOW!" I shoved the plug all of the way into her ass, sat up and began smearing the lube all over my cock. When that was complete, I pulled the plug, squirted some lube into Gen's gaping asshole and then positioned myself at her rosebud.

"JUST SHOVE IT IN AND FUCK ME HARD!" Gen cried out. Her eyes were wide with lust as she stared at me. I rammed my cock into Gen's backdoor and felt her hot, tight rectum envelop me. Gen moaned loudly and cried out, "OH MY GOD, THAT'S SO GOOD! FUCK ME, SAM! FUCK MY ASS!" And I did! I fucked her ass hard for a good long time. Gen was frigging her clit while she had four fingers buried in her pussy and was cumming constantly.

"MY GOD, GEN! YOU ARE SO HOT!"

"HOTTER THAN YOUR SLUT EX-WIFE? AM I YOUR HOT SLUT WIFE NOW?"

"OH, YOU ARE SO MUCH HOTTER THAN HER!"

"FUCK ME HARD AND MAKE ME YOUR ASS FUCKING WHORE! I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY SLUT ASS ALL OF THE TIME!"

"I WILL FUCK YOUR ASS EVERY DAY IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!"

I was amazed at this dialog we were having because I never thought Gen had it in her. It was nothing I was used to, but I thought if she liked it I had no problems with it. If Lizzie ever heard us, she may think we were depraved, but since she wasn't home I wasn't going to worry about it.

I returned my focus on fucking Gen and felt my climax begin to build. Gen was coming every couple of minutes as her eyes rolled back in her head and as she cried out unintelligible gibberish. Finally, with a loud groan, I blew my wad deep into Gen's bowel and when my cock stopped pulsing, I collapsed into Gen's loving arms.

We were both wheezing and gasping for air for several minutes as we held each other's sweaty bodies. When I had caught my breath, I lifted my head, looked in Gen's eyes, told her I loved her and then kissed her. When we broke the kiss, Gen told me she loved me as well. I rolled off of Gen after a while as we both lay in bed staring at the ceiling. Finally, Gen rolled over onto her side, propped her head on her arm and asked, "I didn't freak you out, did I? I just couldn't believe how much I liked getting ass fucked and it made me feel really slutty. I, kind of, liked it!"

I rolled onto my side and propped my head up as well and said, "You didn't freak me out at all. I loved what we were doing. My ex never let me do much of anything with her and now that I think of it she was a cold fish with me in bed. I'm very happy that you felt passionate enough to do what you did and say what you said."

Gen chuckled and said, "Well, when you're ready I want you to fuck my ass again, but this time I want you to really fuck me hard!"

I laughed, pulled Gen into a hug and kissed her again. While we kissed, I thought to myself that I was damn glad Julie decided to be so indiscreet while she cheated on me. My life was so much better now, I couldn't be happier!