Indiscretion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
419 Followers

"Besides, this way it might help you not react so strongly with that girl you like."

Kneeling, I reach for his underwear, but he's gripping the waistband with a death grip.

"OK, let's try this. You put your hands inside and cover-up, and I'll pull them down when you're ready?"

His hands disappear and start to rearrange everything. For just an instant I swear I see the tip poke out from the top before he covers up.

"Fuck! I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

"Fine. Try to relax." It's amusing, even as embarrassed or in pain as he is. His gaze is locked on my breasts as if they're Velcro.

Slipping the 'Y' fronts down, he steps out of them, and I check inside. There are only one or two tiny drops of blood, so it's not a serious injury. Turning my attention back to him, his left hand is cupping his balls protectively. While his other is holding his erection up, trying to hide it behind his arm.

"Move your left hand, I need to check your scrotum to see how bad it is." He bites his lower lip, then moves his left hand.

Reaching out, I hesitate as I realise my hands are trembling. It's been more than a year since I'd touched a man, and over twenty since I'd touched teenage bollocks. It wouldn't convince him that I'm a nurse if I'm too hesitant. I need to make it seem like I do this all the time.

"I hope my hands aren't too cold."

Touching his flesh, it's hot and a little humid, cupping his scrotum gently I feel his balls move around inside.

"Tell me if I'm too rough and hurt you."

Lifting the flesh to see the back, I can see a small red spot, just a speck of blood and nothing more. It gives me some sense of relief, even though I'm taking advantage of him that he's not truly hurt. Using my other hand, I ever so gently trace each testicle, caressing them gently.

"Is it OK?" He asks, shaking me from my revelry.

"I think so, I've some antiseptic cream in my pocket. Close your eyes and I will apply some for you."

'I've no cream.' I thought. 'Although, I'm hoping for some'.

I'm astonished at myself for that thought. Leaning forward and checking his eyes are closed, I gather some saliva at the tip of my tongue and gently touch it to his scrotum.

The scent and taste are manly, a mix of sweat, musk and a hint of soap. It's certainly enough to overcome whatever self-control I have left. Closing my eyes and flattening my tongue, I took a long slow lick from base to top.

"What are you doing?" He exclaims, looking at me in shock.

"What does it look like?" I ask rhetorically.

"Look, I'm a half-naked woman, and you're a half-naked man, with a stonking erection. I figured as a virgin, you might want to learn some things from someone with experience. I can show you a thing or two about what to do.

"That way, it will be less daunting next time. You get the chance to discover what it's like when somebody else touches you. And I can show how a woman likes to be touched."

It takes all my remaining self-control to sit back on my heels and rest my hands on my lap. I might be seducing this young virgin, but I'd never force my attention on anyone.

"Unless you planned on saving your first time for someone special?" I ask, hoping for the right answer. But it's a long time coming.

"No, not really." He pauses, thinking. "You'd do that for me?" I want to cry out that I'm doing it for me, but instead reply with a smile and a nod.

Reaching forward, resting one of my hands on his hip, the other grips the arm trying to hide his cock. As my fingertips brush against his mostly hidden cock, he tenses.

"Can I?" After what seemed like a lifetime, but was probably only a second or so, he let me move his arm.

His cock drops like a drawbridge, to point horizontally at me, almost like it was welcoming me in. Letting my fingers hover just millimetres away from his flesh. I can sense the heat emanating from his fleshy rod. It brings the enormousness of what I'm doing to the fore.

This is not something a woman of my age or background should be doing, and that might be what's making it so hot. Topless and kneeling on the none too clean carpet. In the middle of a shop on a Saturday afternoon, where anyone could turn up and rattle on the door.

I'm about to take this young man, no correct that, this young virgin's hard cock in my hand. Caress it and kiss it. A jolt of excitement floods my womanly part, although part of me is aware we only have limited time. It wouldn't do to be either caught or, more importantly, before I'd had this lovely piece of man meat inside me.

My instinct is to pounce on it, but I'd kinda told him this would be a lesson of sorts. I certainly wish someone had taken my first lover aside and told him a thing or two before we did anything together.

Tearing my eyes from it, I look up to look into his eyes.

"I take it you're fully conversant with 'manually' operating this?" He grins and nods, and I feel a little more comfortable that he's beginning to relax.

Running my fingertips across the upper side, barely touching him. Sensing his anticipations, I take pity and wrap my fingers around it, and slide back and forth. My grip is just tight enough to easily back the foreskin.

"You have a nice cock there. Some lucky girl is going to really like it." 'And I'm first!' I add mentally.

"Have you ever had someone do this?" Licking my lips to make sure they're moist, I pucker up and press my lips against the tip gently. He shakes his head, watching me intently.

Pressing my lips back, only this time I let the tip of my tongue worm between my lips and press against the glans. Gently moving it around until it finds the opening, then I press it a little firmer, earning a gasp from him.

Breaking away, my hand resumes stroking the shaft slowly.

"I know when you do this yourself, the aim is to get yourself off, but now you have to hold off as long as you can. If you can hold off until your partner cums, she'll love you for it, if you can do it, so she cums twice, you'll have more pussy than you know what to do with."

"I'll try." He replies but doesn't sound too convinced.

Pressing my lips against the tip, opening my mouth and pushing down, so my mouth engulfs the entire head. Normally, I'd be swirling my tongue over the head, but I remember my first blow job with my virgin boyfriend, he shot his load in less than a minute.

And I didn't want that here, it might be selfish, but I doubt if we have time for him to cum and get hard again to satisfy me.

Instead, I let my tongue just press on the underside, and I take more into my mouth. I've never been one for going too deep, scared of my gag reflex and fear of losing control. So I take about half his length, then tighten my lips, and bob my head up and down. Stopping just as I reach the back of the glans.

They say you never forget how to ride a bike and it seems that extends to oral sex. Having a cock in my mouth after so long just felt right. Without conscious thought, I slip back into a familiar rhythm, and its only chance I catch myself. Reminding myself that I was supposed to make sure he didn't cum too soon.

"How are you doing?" I ask, wiping some saliva off my chin and looking up.

"Good, I mean it's great."

"Are you close?"

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Try to hold off, but warn me, OK?" Again a nod.

This time, I try to keep it slow and at a 'beginners' level. However, it's a battle between my rational brain and my libido. In only a few minutes, he mutters under his breath.

"Fuck!" He exclaims, and I stop instantly.

"You ok? Did you catch it in time?" He gasps and nods. And I want to call him a 'good boy' which is a bit patronising.

As he takes deep breaths to calm down, I stand up. He needs a chance to calm down, and while I enjoy a cock in my mouth, this isn't all about his pleasure. Besides, I'm sure he wants to touch me as much as I want him to?

"Why don't you explore my breasts? They're quite robust, but be gentle on the nipples. Always go easy on the nipples, until you know how your partner reacts. While we like a man with confidence, we love a man who stops to ask for directions when he doesn't know where he is going." I think a clearer explanation is due.

"You don't have come across as clueless. Just phrase it like you're asking, to ensure it is as good as it can be for her." He nods at my suggestion.

Then he surprises me by leaning in and kissing me. And it appears he has no need of my guidance at this. As I'm enjoying his kiss, I feel his hand's somewhat hesitant brush over my breasts. Despite my invitation, he is cautious at first, then captures my breasts more firmly. And I love it.

My hands start to reach for his cock before I remember why we stopped. I wanted to enjoy his attention, and I wanted to give him time to calm down. However, I cannot forget we don't have a lot of time. So I'm going to have to slip a lot to ensure I get what I so desperately need.

Breaking the kiss, I push him back a little.

"I wish we had more time..."

"Oh!" He replies, sounding disappointed. Obviously misunderstanding what I'd meant. "You've no idea how much this means to me."

"We're not done yet. It's just we're going to have to skip some of the things I'd have done if we had more time. Fingering and cunnilingus, and so on. Instead, can you lie down?" Without waiting for him, I kick off my shoes and push my jeans and panties down to my ankles in one.

Getting on my hands and knees over him, I reach between my legs to grasp his cock, take aim and press it against my pussy. Damn, it won't go in. I'm certainly wet enough, but my labia are dry. It's like they are trying to be my one last barrier to losing my mortality.

Usually, I'd have been fingered or licked before going straight to trying to push a cock inside. However, I've neither the time nor the patience to wait any longer. Moving my fingers to my labia, and easing them apart, I push down, trying to get his cock to engage with my opening. Wiggling a little, it lines up, and I push, head slips inside eliciting a gasp from me.

It feels so good after such a long time with nothing larger than my finger in there. Pressing a little more, to accept another inch or so of his cock inside, looking at him, his expression is priceless.

A mixture of astonishment that it's happened and petrified that I might stop. However, I've no intention of that. Placing both hands on his chest, pushing myself more upright and feeling him slide all the way home. Our pubic bones pressed together.

"How is it?" I ask.

"Amazing, I had no idea it would feel this good."

"That's what a few million years of evolution does for you. A pussy and prick are literally made for each other. I bet wanking seems like a poor substitute now?" He nods, then gasps as I squeeze my internal muscles around him,

"Are we ok to start?"

"Sure, I think the break brought me back from the brink. I'll try to hold off for you, but I can't guarantee how long."

"I don't expect miracles your first time, but we're not doing this entirely for your pleasure alone, ok?"

Rocking forward and back, gently to get started, my clit is being tickled by his pubes. Which is a pleasant sensation, but it aches for more attention than that. Shifting my legs to squat over him, I start to ride him properly.

It feels amazing like this, plunging up and down, letting the tip almost slip out and then dropping and impaling myself. Grinding against him, giving my clit some of the attention it demands. While I love it like this, it does get tiring quite quickly. However, I figure my youthful lover won't last long.

"Fuck!" He gasps, and I can see he's straining not to cum.

"You OK?"

"Yeah, but it's hard..."

"I know," I replied with a chuckle. Squeezing him inside me for emphasis. He returns a strained chuckle of his own.

"I meant not cumming."

"You've already done better than my first lover. He was done in less than a minute, I was so disappointed."

"I'm trying not to disappoint you."

"I appreciate that, but don't strain yourself. Let me try to catch up. Suck my finger."

Surprised, he opens his mouth and accepts two fingers.

"Get them nice and wet please."

Removing them, to rub my clit, God that feels amazing. Jilling off is so much better when I've a big fat cock inside me. Returning my fingers to his mouth, he greedily accepts them, running his tongue all over them.

"Do you like the taste of a woman?" He mumbled something unintelligible, but his actions prove he likes it. As I pull the fingers free, his head tilts forward trying to retain the taste a moment longer.

Now I'm rubbing my clit faster, I'm getting close myself.

"I wish we had more time, I would have taught you so much. How to get me off with your fingers and tongue. How to get me to the brink of orgasm simply by playing with my breasts. Speaking of which..." He seems to get the message and grabs my breasts again.

My long overdue orgasm appears on the horizon like an unstoppable juggernaut. Getting attention to both nipples and clit, with hard cock in my pussy all at once, means I'm going to cum big time. And it's going to happen soon.

"We don't want to get caught doing this, so I want you to cum whenever you're ready."

"Really?" I nod and close my eyes to enjoy the sensations coursing through my body.

He tenses, and it catches me slightly off guard, I can feel him squirting into my core. I can't help but compare him favourably to my ex-husband, who was more of a dribble than a firehose. Watching the goofy 'O' face of my lover as he pumps his baby juice inside me, is the final trigger I need for release.

Part 4

Once I start to recover from the orgasm, panic kicks in, I've no idea how long we've been at it. Or when the movers will be here.

Jumping off him, I grab my panties and slip them on. Feeling the cum inside me oozing around and threatening to leak out at any moment. How could I explain cum stains on the carpet to the shop keepers?

My lover is lying there zonked out, his dick wet with our juices and starting to slump to one side as it softens.

Pulling on my jeans and shoes, looking around for my discarded bra, only to find it behind me in the middle of the shop floor. Taking a step towards it, I stop as I realise I would have to step out of cover and be visible to anyone passing by. Despite what I'd just done I wasn't ready for that. Instead, I slip on my blouse without it.

"Come on, get up and dress, you need to get going."

He seems to come out of his stupor, jumping up and grabbing his y fronts.

"Just a second." I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth, savouring the cocktail of our fluids. "How's that for customer service? Clean up services on top of everything else." He seems dumbfounded and doesn't reply.

Grabbing the suit and the shoes, I head towards the counter. A minute later, he appears pulling on his over large coat, with a silly grin from ear to ear.

"I'm going to have to charge you."

"What?" He asks, surprised.

"For the suit and shoes dummy." Without even looking at the ticket prices, I asked for £10, and he handed it over.

"Is there any chance I could..." He started, but I held up a finger to stop him.

"No, sorry. You caught me in a very unusual mood. That's not anything I've ever done before, and I've no intention of doing it again." I handed him a carrier bag, and he stuffed the suit and shoes inside, without caring they'd get creased.

He follows me to the door, and just as I was opening it, 'Helpful' the man who'd helped me with the suitcase earlier appeared.

"Alright missus, we're parked around the back, can you open the doors?"

The student steps past him and pauses behind 'Helpful'. Holding up his arm, as if looking at a watch that wasn't there, he mouths 'wow'. Then pretends to wipe sweat off his forehead. I knew what he meant. If the moving man had me a minute or two earlier, he'd have caught us fucking.

Locking the door again with the mover next to me, we started towards the back of the shop.

"What's this?" He asked, picking up my discarded bra.

"It must have fallen off a rack," I replied, snatching it and putting it on the counter.

"I didn't think charity shops did underwear."

As we head towards the back of the shop, he chuckles, and I turn to see why.

"Sorry, I just remember a fantasy my girlfriend has. She's watched too many dodgy movies, including one of being locked in a shopping centre. Unable to get out and forced to eat from what she could find, sleeping on the display beds. While some all-powerful person watches everything."

Part 5

'Helpful' opened the door easily and revealed the others waiting, with some furniture already off the vehicle. I wanted to go clean up after my encounter with the student, but the foreman insisted I stay to check nothing was damaged or missing.

So I was soon squeezing around the men as they moved the furniture. My lack of bra was noticed almost immediately, and they made almost no effort in concealing their ogling. Something I'd normally be upset by, but after what I'd just done, it renewed my arousal.

I'd like to claim that my nipples straining against the cloth of my blouse, was due to the cool air in the loading bay. But in truth, it was the gooey mess in my crotch from the large deposit of cum. I was certain I could smell it and the idea they might as well was rekindling my arousal.

In a fraction of the time, it took to load the vehicle, it was unloaded. Finally, the foreman handed back my aunt's keys along with a clipboard. I needed to sign that everything was there safe and sound. He also asked me to reconfirm the billing address, which I was sure they had on file.

However, I was sure that was just a delaying tactic to allow him, and his men, to stare at my tits. No hint at subtlety, I felt rather like a topless model on a garage wall. Normally, I'd have snapped at them, demanded what they thought they were doing. However, in my current state of mind, I wanted to tear off my blouse and cry out for them to all get a good look.

As the men reluctantly started to climb into their vehicle, a small elderly man in a flat cap appeared from around the door frame.

"Thank god, I was beginning to panic. With the shop light still on and the door locked. Luckily I remembered the delivery this afternoon."

"Are you here to get the keys and lock up?" I ask, getting a nod in reply.

As I pull the shop keys from my snug jeans, I notice it's not only the young men who want to look at my tits. Men, they're all the same, no matter what age. Holding them out towards him, it takes him several seconds before he realises and takes them, finally taking his eyes off my tits and addressing me.

"Thank you again for your contribution, I'm sure we'll find good homes for your departed Aunt's things." I shake his hand and make my excuses to go.

As I hurry towards my car, I'm hugely aware of my jiggling unrestrained breasts, and my nipples crying out for attention. I wish I'd brought a coat out, but this morning the weather looked good.

Jumping in the car and starting the engine, then cranking up the heater. Suddenly I remember that I'd left both my bra and sweater in the shop. Not that I'm going back for them, I could explain one but not the other.

Turning the rear-view mirror towards me, my hair is rather windswept. My lipstick is a little messed up, but not enough that you'd realise what I'd been doing on the floor of a charity shop less than an hour ago.

My eyes stray to spot the tan leather suitcase on the back seat.

"You realise this is your fault!" I accused it but felt a grin spreading over my face at the memory.

janon314
janon314
419 Followers