Indiscretion - Again

Story Info
Divorcee's new adventure with young builder & his uncle.
10.1k words
4.66
19.6k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
418 Followers

This story follows on from the last with our divorcee again succumbing to her urges. Whilst it's not entirely necessary to read the first part. The story will make more sense if you do.

*

I'd thought I was done with my aunt's former house after what I'd described in the first part of this story. Where I'd had to deal with emptying her house and had an especially naughty encounter in a charity shop.

However, it seems that was not to be. My mother arranged for the property to be valued and wanted me to drop off the keys to the estate agents. Considering all the other work I'd done, this was a relatively minor request and easily done.

The results were predictable. My aunt had lived there for over 30 years and the last 6 a widow. With little to no modernisation having been done for years. Meaning my mother could either sell it for a bargain bin price or invest some of her inheritance in fixing it up.

Naturally, my mother griped about that. Threatening to go to another estate agent hoping for a different answer and then suggesting we could just slap some paint on the worst bits to hide the flaws. I pointed out that banks were far more cautious in giving a mortgage without a full survey. Any 'makeup and mend' approach would be a waste of money.

Reluctantly, she agreed and tried to inveigle me into trying to find a decent builder. I flatly put my foot down on that. I'd spent too much time and effort on the house with nothing to show for it. I think we can exclude the two small jugs, a suitcase of vintage porn magazines and an illicit sexual encounter in the charity shop. I'd not even had anything for all the fuel I'd burned driving back and forth.

I'd happily show whatever builders around and give them the keys, but that was all I was prepared to do. I'd expected more of an argument from my mother, but instead, she agreed. I was a little suspicious that she gave in so easily.

So a few weeks later, just as I was getting ready for work, my doorbell went. Outside was a builder's van and a man in his late forties stood on my front doorstep to ask for my aunt's keys. My mother had engaged him to survey the house and make a list of things that absolutely needed doing and price it up.

Late in the afternoon, he calls my mobile phone and asks if we can meet at the house and discuss a few things he'd found. And to make matters worse, he didn't work evenings or weekends. So I agreed to meet him at my aunt's house at 8 am the next day.

Then I had to get my boss to agree to let me come in late. He groused and grumbled as expected. Saying how I was still relatively new. And I shouldn't do things on such short notice. But I knew he'd let me off as he was sweet on me.

He was past retirement age, but I'd heard his wife died suddenly just before he was due to retire. He begged the company owner to allow him to keep working as he couldn't stand it at home alone. He liked the company in the office, especially the female company. Whenever I went into his office, he looked at my legs and he'd often stand a little close when I sat at my desk and tried to peek down my blouse. The girls called him a 'perv' but good-naturedly. He was harmless and a pretty good boss.

As I dressed the next day, I decided to give my boss a little treat for being so understanding over my unplanned time off. I wore a charcoal skirt that ended just above the knee, not strictly short, but all my normal business skirts were below the knee. I also wore a pale lemon blouse with a scooped neckline. Again, nothing slutty, but not something I'd normally wear to the office.

At my aunt's house, I'd just parked when the builder van pulled up. The builder had another man with him, who was in his early twenties, and from their looks, I took him for the builder's son. But it turned out to be his nephew. The younger man seemed a little shy, and a tiny shiver of excitement passed through me as I remembered the 'student' and our encounter in the charity shop.

It was stupid really, but I couldn't help noticing his muscular body. And to wonder what he'd look like naked. I swear ever since I'd found that suitcase full of vintage porn magazines, I'd found myself thinking of what men looked like naked all the time.

It was a little embarrassing going to the local supermarket and coming out with damp panties. I'd lost track of the number of times I'd gone home, pulled out one of the magazines and my vibrator and played with myself through several orgasms. Not as good as the real thing. But a heck of a lot simpler than a proper relationship.

Seeing the long list from the builder brought me back to earth. I knew my mother wanted this work done quickly and cheaply.

"How about we start with the most serious stuff first?" I asked the builder.

"OK Luv, the chimney stack needs repointing, and the flashing replaced. Water had been getting in and rotting the timber of one of the bedroom ceilings."

Knowing my mother would complain if I didn't see this for myself and confirm the builder wasn't just trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

"Can you show me?" He looks me up and down and shrugs.

"Sure, Bob go grab the step ladders from the van." I have to stifle a giggle.

"Seriously Bob the builder?" The younger man sighs and nods.

"I prefer Rob."

"Sorry, you get that a lot." I apologised.

"Especially from Uncle Dick."

"Hey, it's Richard to you." The builder replied, scowling and earning a grin from his nephew.

On the upstairs landing, there was a hatch in the ceiling I'd not noticed before. However, as I walk past the master bedroom I pause as I spot it still has the bed in it.

"What is that doing there?" I ask myself out loud as I stand in the doorway.

"What?" Rob asks, moving to stand very close behind me.

He's not looming exactly, although he is very large compared to me. I get a sense of his masculinity as he looks over my shoulder.

"That bed, it should have gone with everything else."

"Let's have a look?"

Rob puts his hand on my side as he steps around me and I get a little electric thrill at the contact.

"What's up?" Richard asks as he comes over to stand next to me. He's not as imposing as his nephew, although still a big man.

"This bed was supposed to go with the furniture," Rob replies.

"Probably the headboard is fastened to the wall," Richard replies.

It's a rather ornate headboard with built-in bedside cabinets.

"Yeah..." Rob replies. "And they bolt the bed to it." He kneels down and looks under the bed.

"See Luv..." Richard addresses me. "That counts as fixtures and fittings. The movers wouldn't have touched that unless you specifically agreed for them to take it. Come on, Rob. I'm sure this lady has better things to do than stare at your arse."

Back on the landing, Richard asks. "You ok with heights?" I nod.

I was more concerned with the fact I was wearing a skirt and I didn't want to ladder my tights.

Rob is holding the steps as his uncle climbs and crawls through the hatch. Then he turns back to me.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, I'll never hear the back of this from my mother if I don't see it myself."

Looking down, I'm glad I've worn sensible shoes with a very low heel. As I step onto the ladder, Rob tenses and his eyes flick down to my skirt. It's almost cute to see his indecision as to what to do. He could look away, but that would undermine his duty to keep me safe on the steps.

As I climb, I look up to see Richard grinning down at me. Or I should say he was grinning down at my cleavage, which from his angle is amply displayed. A shiver of sexual excitement goes through me. The idea of being ogled from two directions at the same time, by two different men was weirdly exciting.

Whilst Richard was quite open about it, looking at Rob, he was doing his best not to look. Which I thought was endearing. Not that I planned on flashing either of them if I could help it.

On the top step, my waist was just below the edge of the hatch. To get up, I'd need to lift myself and swing a knee up. Giving Rob more of a show than I'd like.

"Can I see it from here?" I asked Richard.

"Sorry Luv, it's on the other side."

I could see the rafters of the bedroom ceilings, but someone had put planks down, so you would walk over the rafters more easily. Reducing the chance of putting your foot through the ceiling.

Then I had an idea to get up in a more ladylike manner. Carefully turning around on the steps and placing my hands on the edge of the hatch. Leaning back, I lifted myself until my bum slid over the edge of the hatch. Then I rolled sideways and pulled my legs up. Rob could have seen more than he should, but not as far as my panties. Besides, I was wearing tights.

Richard had a penlight and led the way. It was cramped and even I had to hunch over whilst he was almost bent double. As the light fell on the problem, I had to agree it was bad. Even I know that mushroom growing on a ceiling rafter was bad. Richard was describing what had to be done, and most of it went over my head.

Suddenly his voice trailed off, and I looked at him and where he was looking. As I look down, I can see most of my chest exposed to him. The blouse's scooped neckline hung forward, exposing my pretty lemon bra and the curves of my breasts. On reflex, my hand shoots to my chest to cover up.

"Sorry Luv, I just turned around and there they were. Nice tits, by the way."

I couldn't really be offended, it was my fault they'd been hanging out there. And while the compliment is crude, it's still nice to be complimented.

"It's OK, I'd not planned for you seeing that, but it was an accident. Should we go back down now?"

At the hatch I realise I've a problem. In order to keep my balance I need to lean back, but then I cannot see where my foot is in relation to the steps. With my foot moving around feeling for the steps, I freeze as I feel a strong hand grip my calf.

"I've got you missus." Rob calls from below as he guides my foot to the top step.

As I slide forward and down, I can feel my skirt caught up on something on the edge of the hatch. Unable to lift myself back up to fix it, I figure it's better to risk a flash than slipping off the stepladder. Luckily, as soon as both feet land on the top step, the skirt falls back into place.

Unfortunately, for Rob to have helped me meant he had to climb a few steps on the ladder. Meaning his face was level with my calf, and from the blush on his face he's definitely seen something he shouldn't.

Instead of being embarrassed myself, I felt a buzz of excitement. Even without intending to, I'd accidentally flashed my knickers to one guy and my bra to another. All in the space of a minute. It was turning out to be quite a morning, and it wasn't even 9 am.

The memory of what I'd done weeks before in that charity shop pops into my head and I realise I'm turned on by this. Which is a little confusing, especially perched on a stepladder?

"Looks like you've got a run in your tights missus." Rob says retreating off the steps and allowing me down.

"Damn!" I mutter under my breath. There wasn't time to go home for another pair before work.

Stepping into the master bedroom, I swing the door shut behind me. However, not being familiar with the house, I didn't notice the lack of a click from the door mechanism or that it slowly swung open behind me. I kicked off my shoes and hiked up my skirt nearly to my waist to tug down my ruined tights.

As I get them towards my knees, I decide it will be easier to sit on the edge of the bed. Sitting with one foot on the floor and the other leg bent out sideways to work the tights off that foot. Suddenly I realise the door is open, and Rob is standing just outside.

Without needing to look down, I can tell he's seeing everything. My skirt is still hiked up near my waist and my legs are open exposing not only my panties but my crotch. I freeze for a moment, unsure what to do.

I could cry out in alarm, demanding he looks away. Kick up a fuss. But it wasn't his fault. I'd not checked the door was shut, and I was the one putting on a display. And the idea excited me.

If it had just been Rob in the house with me, and I didn't have to get to work. I might have done something more. Perhaps even as much as I'd done in the charity shop. The advantage here was there was a big comfy bed and not some hard carpeted floor.

However, I slowly close my legs. Mostly so my arousal will not be obvious from the damp patch that is bound to happen as I think all sorts of naughty things. Trying to act as if nothing is wrong, but my trembling fingers cannot hide my nervousness. With my knees together, I lean forward to tug off the other leg of the tight. Only as it pulls free, do I realise I've just given Rob the same view I'd given his uncle had in the loft.

Looking back at Rob, I notice his hands have suspiciously moved to cover his crotch. Had I given him an erection? The idea I could get him hard with a flash of my panties and a bit of cleavage does wonders to my ego and my libido is charged by it as well.

As I stand I quickly brush my shirt back into place and I'm a respectable middle-aged woman again. Admiralty with some despicably naughty thoughts rushing around my head.

"Sorry, but you've some old spider webs on the back of your blouse."

Call me girly if you wish, but I'm terrified by spiders. I've no idea why, I just am. Without hesitation, I unbutton my blouse and hurl it across the room. Hopping from foot to foot and ruffling my hair in case there are spiders in it.

As I stop I realise how stupid that was. I should have realised there would be spiders in the loft.

"What the hell's going on here?" Richard asks from the door and I turn to face the pair of them. My skimpy bra is wholly inadequate to cover me.

Again, I could make a fuss or brazen it out. But Rob beat me to it.

"She had spider webs on her blouse and from her reaction I figure she's afraid of them."

I walked across to check out my blouse. As I did I looked out of the bay window, I wondered what any of the neighbours would think if they saw me now. With all my nerve, I turned my blouse over to find a couple of dusty cobwebs on the back of the blouse. The spiders who made them would have been dead for decades.

With as much dignity as I could manage, I pick up my blouse and head off to the bathroom to wash my hands and dress properly. But I can feel both men's eyes on me as I pass them. As I close the bathroom door, I hear Richard.

"Christ, did you get a look at those tits. I'd give my right nut to get my hands on them."

"I can honestly say I've never seen a nicer pair in person." Rob replies and I can feel butterflies in my stomach. I'm half tempted to take off my bra and go back out there.

I've never fantasied with more than one man before. Now the idea is intriguing, scary but intriguing. If the builders weren't merely yards away, I probably would have sat on the edge of the bath and played with myself. Instead, as I wash my hands, I admired my breasts in the mirror. Even at 42 I was proud of my bust.

A wicked fantasy popped into my head, that I should remove my bra and put the blouse back on. My nipples would be displayed prominently through the thin material. I knew the builders would spot that and their eyes would follow me around.

No, if I were to do that for anyone, it should be my boss. After all, he was the one giving me this time off. The thought of my boss reminded me I really should hurry this meeting with the builders along.

Slipping my blouse over my bra, I returned to the builders.

"Sorry, but I need to make this quick. Do either of you have a smartphone? Good, can you email me photos of the other things that need doing? Then I can go through it with my mother and come back with further questions."

Leaving the builders with my work email, I rushed off to work. Arriving only 30 minutes late. My first task was to thank my boss for his understanding. As he saw me come into his office, his reaction is all I'd hoped for. A smile lit up his face.

At my desk my colleague noticed my attire and whispered how I must be trying to ingratiate myself with the boss in that getup. I just shrugged and grinned. However, we did see more of our boss out of his office and around my desk the rest of the day.

To be honest, my mind wasn't on my work. I was imagining being at my aunt's house with Rob. I'd be watching his work shirtless. His broad back and muscles gleaming with sweat. His tight jeans showing off his muscular backside and wondering what it would feel like to be pounded on the bed with him between my thighs.

The moment I closed my front door, I discarded my skirt and pulled off my frankly, disgustingly damp panties. Walking bottomless to the kitchen, I poured a glass of chilled white wine. My kitchen is right on street level and as I stood there, a neighbour walked passed and waved through the window. Without thought I waved back before realising he could have seen me bottomless.

Giggling, I rushed from the room and ran to the bathroom. Where I used the pulse on my showerhead to get myself off in record time.

Later that evening, after several more glasses of wine, I lay naked on the bed. My vibrator in one hand slowly pressing into my pussy, whist the other toyed with a breast. I was thinking about Rob again and trying to create a realistic fantasy with us together. It was harder than I thought, but I still squeezed out orgasm number 3 before I went to sleep.

For several weeks I was in a three way email conversation between the builders and my mother. She was trying to keep the costs down and Richard proved quite adept at talking her around. Something I should try to figure out how to do. But my mother knows exactly what button to press to get me to do things.

Eventually it was decided that jobs were to be done, and somehow I'd been volunteered to help out. My mother agreed that the entire house should be stripped and redecorated and I'd help by stripping off the old wallpaper. A job I don't mind, but a whole house was a bit daunting.

When I turned up on Saturday morning I was surprised to see Richard and Rob there. Richard admitted he did work on Saturdays, but only if he was definitely getting paid. Luckily for me they had their own kettle and spare mug so I could have a coffee as I worked.

As I started to strip the wallpaper off from one of the bedrooms, I could hear the builders taking up the old carpets. I suspected some of them had been in the house before my aunt and uncle moved in.

Looking out of the bay windows occasionally I could see the pair manhandling rolls of carpet outside and onto the roof rack of their van. Seeing the easy strength of the pair and Rob's muscles under his t-shirt reminded me of the fantasies I'd had about him. Around 11 am, Richard drove off in the van. Presumably to dump the carpets. Rob stood at the door of my room.

"I'm going to dismantle the bed and headboard in the master bedroom."

"OK," I replied. "Want another coffee in a bit?"

"Sure," He answered and vanished from my room.

Finishing the wall I was working on, I headed down to the kitchen and made two coffees. As I headed back to Rob, I froze in the doorway of the master bedroom.

Rob had his back to me, and it was obvious from the movement of his arm what he was doing. On the bed in front of him were several more of those vintage porn magazines. Each openly exposing a pinup of a naked woman.

He must have sensed me as he quickly starts to put himself away. I just got a glimpse of his hard dick as he pushed it inside his jeans.

"Coffee." I offer as if nothing is happening, but he's blushing furiously.

"Fuck this is embarrassing." He mutters.

"What being caught wanking over ancient smut magazines? Yeah, I imagine it is. Where did you find them?"

janon314
janon314
418 Followers