Indiscretion

Story Info
Wife shares Indiscretion from many years ago.
1.3k words
3.05
15k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Cherie and I have been married for 35+ years. It has been an awesome relationship and we have grown in our love and respect for each other over the years and we get along better that we did at the start. Like any long term relationships everything ebbs and flows and neither one of us are very adventurous people, but we have added lite bondage, storytelling, videos, fantasy sharing and role play into the bedroom activities.

During one of our love making session Cherie was riding me and I was telling her about one of my fantasy's where she is shared and she grabbed my finger and placed into her mouth acting like she was sucking someone while riding me. It was very erotic, and I mentioned how hot it would be if she got to experience two men in the same day. She sucked my finger a little deeper, moved her lips to mine and we kissed, she then whispered in my ear that "I already have". She sat back up and looked at me as her comments sent me over the edge and we both came together.

She remained sitting on me and I asked her to explain that she already had experienced two men in the same day. She closed her eyes, remained sitting on me and told me the story of her indiscretion/affair from many years ago.

It went back 15 years ago when I was working all the time and we were not in the best place. She decided to take a yoga class with her friend Lisa. At the class was David, he was near our age at time mid 40's, divorced, handsome and very outgoing. Cherie admitted there was an attraction between her and David at the start and as the classes went on a little getting to know each other and some flirting. As the last class was coming to an end the leader of the class was hosting a bonfire/party. Cherie and Lisa decided to go, and David said he would be there as well.

I was busy and could not attend. Cherie decided to wear a skirt and pull over top to the party. At the party David was paying attention to my wife and she said they were flirting, and she was enjoying the banter. She went into the house and as she was coming out of the bathroom David was there waiting. Instead of heading to the bathroom he grabbed my wife and led her to a vacant room in the house that had a dresser and not much else. He closed the door behind them, and then approached my wife and pulled her tight and attempted to kiss her, at first she was hesitant, but then gave into the situation and started to return the kisses. David backed her up to the dresser and lifted her up to sit spreading her legs giving him a nice view of her panties. She could feel his hardness through his shorts as he pressed himself against her as they continued to kiss.

David stepped back and dropped his shorts showing Cherie his now hard dick and he put himself against her panties rubbing up and down and then he moved the panty aside and placed himself at Cherie's entrance. He the slid himself inside of my wife with her taking him in until he bottomed out. The continued to fuck in that position for a while and then my wife asked to be taken from behind and she got off of the desk and turned around to give David access, he removed her panties and then placed himself back inside of her continuing to fuck each other until they both came. After climax she turned around shocked at what she had done and watched as David got dressed and handed her panties back to her. My wife left the party and drove around for a while thinking about what has just taken place.

When she got home, she climbed in bed with me and soon we were fooling around with her back to me and I entered her from behind and fucked her. She looked down at me and said that is how I had two men in one day. I pulled her down to me and we kissed, and she saw that her confession had my dick coming back to life. I told her that was a long time ago and we were not in a good place and that all is forgiven, but I wanted to know additional details, assuming this was not a one and done how long did they see other what other things happened and were there anymore two men in one day events. She glanced at my now hard dick and said there were 2 other days where she fucked and sucked us in the same day and that they did take care of each other during their birthdays and did I want to hear those stories.

I nodded yes and she said that for her birthday David gave her an erotic massage as he had some experience with giving massages. She was naked and laying on the table David in just boxers and he did her back, legs and arms first and then had her turnover. David spent a long time working on her breasts and then moved down to her legs and then then between her legs with his hands playing with her and eventually sliding his fingers in and out of her. She was enjoying the feeling and noticed that David was now naked and standing on her side. She moved her head to that side and while David continued to slide his fingers in and out of her she pulled David's cock to her mouth and gave him a blowjob that ended with him cumming on her face and lips. They then moved to his bedroom and spent the balance of the day in his bed.

For his birthday she decided to be the cake. She stripped nude in the kitchen and covered her breasts and lower half with whipped cream and laid on the table. When David came to the kitchen, she said happy birthday and that she he hoped he enjoyed his cake. David wasted little time in licking the whipped cream from her breasts and pussy and then applied more to her pubic area and ate away. She was enjoying his oral talents when he said that he I have a candle and would she blow it out. David removed his pants and applied whipped cream to his dick and brought it to her mouth where she licked the whipped cream away and then continued to give him a blow job. He was enjoying her oral talents and then asked her if she would swallow for his birthday. My wife is not a swallower, but she nodded and proceeded to let David fill her mouth with his cum and swallow.

I was now as hard as I think I have ever been and moved Cherie to where she was now sitting on my dick riding away. We kissed and I told her that I loved her and "enjoyed" her confession and that it was the hottest thing I had heard. I should have been upset, jealous, but that was a long time ago and we are closer today than ever. She continued to ride me, and we climaxed again together. I did ask how long it went on and she said about 4 to 6 months, but that she broke it off as my job had changed and she still loved me.

We did lay there for a while and I said that my birthday was coming up and that I would like the David treatment. She kissed me and said why wait till then and went to the kitchen.

That is a story for another time.