Indiscretion - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was looking at how to dismantle the headboard. And found a secret compartment."

"And being a healthy young man. You found porn, so you had to masturbate immediately. Not even wait."

"Erm...."

"Well, come on if you had to do it a moment ago, continue."

"Excuse me?"

"Last time I was here, you saw both my bra and knickers. It seems only fair to let me see what you're packing."

"Seriously?"

"Why not? Technically, I'm your boss right now and I think if you're doing that whilst I'm paying you I should get to see. Besides, I've never seen a guy do it. I'm really curious." Setting aside the coffee, I sit on the edge of the bed and look more closely at the choice of porn he chose.

"Which do you find most exciting?" I asked as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Rob remains silent a moment and then points to the one in the middle. It's a small redheaded lady with fiery pubes doing a reverse cowgirl on one guy whilst having a second guy's cock in her mouth. But looking deep into the lens of the camera. It's a pretty sexy image.

"So you like the idea of two guys to a single girl?" Rob shrugs. "Come on, we haven't got all day. I'm sure you don't want your uncle finding you with your cock out."

"You're serious? I thought you were just winding me up."

"I'm serious. Here..." To encourage him, I took off my t-shirt and regretted my choice of bra. It was an old plain one and not sexy.

"Ok." He responds slowly. "I wasn't expecting that. You sure?" I nod, and he pulls his cock out again.

It's not as hard as it was and he's trying to avoid eye contact with me.

It's weird, but despite being married for years and many boyfriends before that, I've never seen a guy play with himself. Well, apart from a few quick strokes before he expected me to get involved. He grips it far firmer than I've ever used, I'd expect that to hurt, but Rob seems to be enjoying it.

"Why don't you take your jeans off?" I ask.

"What if my uncle comes back?"

"We can hear him in plenty of time." As he starts to pull his jeans down, I slip off the bed onto my knees.

"Let me help." I unfasten his shoelaces, trying to ignore the hard cock inches from my face. Which is pretty difficult?

As expected, he has strong muscular legs, and it takes all my willpower not to run my hands up them and replace his hand with mine on his cock.

Looking up, I notice his eyes are closed and if anything his cock is softening.

"What's the matter?" I ask.

"Sorry, this is really difficult doing it in front of someone I don't know."

"Would this help?" My bra joins my discarded t-shirt. His eyes lock on my exposed breasts. "I overheard you and your uncle say how nice they were last time. Did you mean it?"

"Of course they are spectacular. The best I've ever seen."

"Really?" I ask in fake modesty, but in reality bashing in the praise.

Holding a hand out for him to take, he effortlessly pulls me to my feet. We are standing less than a foot apart.

"You can touch them if you like. It might help make it easier for you. If I can..."

I don't get a chance to finish that sentence as both his hands shoot out to caress and capture my breasts. Leaving his cock free for me to take in my hand.

I'm always astonished at how hot a cock can be. Or perhaps I just have cool fingers.

Rob's cock is really nice. Perfect proportions between girth and length. Just the right size to take him in my mouth and pleasure him with my tongue. I'd be doing it right now, but I don't want to deprive him of my breasts. He seems very attached to them.

He startles me as he wraps his arms around me and moves us towards the bed. We fall onto the naked mattress, crushing the magazines beneath us. We're kissing and making out like horny teenagers as we writhe around.

I manage to break his grip on me long enough to dive and take his cock into my mouth and he lets out a groan of pleasure. It's been a while since I did this in earnest. I want to take my time.

However, after a few minutes Rob stops me, warning he'll cum if I keep it up. Instead, he wants something else. As long as I get the cock inside me at some point I'm pretty much game for anything.

Rob crawls off the bed then reaches for the waistband of my jeans. Between the pair of us we strip off the last of my clothing and I bask in the look of lust and desire I see in his eyes. Opening my legs I expect him to dive on top of me, instead he drops to kiss my pussy.

I offer a prayer to the gods of cunnilingus to bless whatever girl taught him what to do. Despite all our years together, my former husband was never this good. In only minutes I'd riding the wave as a climax cascades throughout my body. The sort of climax that makes all the bother of a relationship worth it.

When I can gather myself together I see a grinning Rob between my legs. His chin slick with my juices.

"OK?" He asks

"More than OK. Now get up here and get your reward."

"Can you get on your knees? Is it ok if we do it doggy style?"

The way I was feeling at that moment, I'm fairly sure I'd have let him take me up the bum. Something I wasn't keen on.

Instead, I roll over onto my hands and knees in the middle of the bed. I can feel the mattress move as he gets up behind me and presents his cock to my entrance. Christ, it feels big as it slips inside.

I'm more than wet enough and Rob pushes all the way inside me without stopping. For a moment it feels like he's trying to burst my diaphragm. Then he pulls back and starts a long slow deep fuck. Withdrawing until the tip is only just between my labia and plunging back in. Each time is like the first time he entered me. It felt marvellous.

I know it's unfair to compare him to the last guy, as he had been a virgin, but having someone who knows how to use his tool makes all the difference. Until that moment I'd not realised how much my ex-husband had been phoning it in during the last few months of our marriage.

Gripping my hips, he gradually built up speed and I knew my next orgasm would be a biggy as my arms were trembling already. Letting myself drop onto my elbows, head hanging down, and my hanging breasts just brushed the mattress as they swung back and forth. Adding a delicious tingle to my nipples as they dragged across the soft cotton.

Just as I was feeling the tell-tale signs of my orgasm nearing Rob suddenly stopped and I sensed another presence.

Looking up to see Richard in front of me. A naked and very hard cocked Richard. I open my mouth to say something but hesitate. What do I say? 'What the hell are you doing?' or 'This isn't what it looks like!' Which it plainly was.

Instead, my choice is mute as Richard takes my open mouth as an invitation and pushes his cock into my mouth. And as my mother always taught me, I should never try to speak with my mouth full. Although I suspect her lessons in etiquette were not intended for a situation like this.

Anyway, I couldn't really object, and as a girl I'd given blowjobs away almost as easily as I gave away candy. Technically more, as I never gave away any of my chocolates.

Besides, this was new and extra naughty. Sex with two men at the same time. However, it was proving harder than I could have imagined. I wanted to get Richard off with my mouth rather than have him expect to fuck me. And it's hard to concentrate on that with someone gives you a right royal fucking at the same time.

When Richard reached under me and started to roughly playing with my breasts, it shot me over the top.

"I'm cumming." I shouted into his cock as my climax hit me. I was dimly aware of Rob shuddering behind me.

Fortunately, Richard took his cock out of my mouth to get me gasping in lungs full of air. But he furiously wanted it at 100 mile per hour just in front of me. I wondered if he was planning on cumming on my face or giving me a pearl necklace, neither of which I'd had done to me before.

Instead, a few seconds later he pushes it back to my mouth and I wrap my lips over the tip as he shoots ropes of cum over my tongue.

Exhausted and somewhat embarrassed, I rolled onto my side and closed my eyes. Letting the aftershocks of my climax shudder through me.

By the time I open my eyes the two men have gone, leaving me to dress and ponder how I feel about it. I must admit having a threesome was never on my bucket list, but having done it I'm glad I did. Even if I have to drink some lukewarm coffee to get the taste of cum out of my mouth.

Richard is looking very sheepish as I come downstairs and he's full of apologies.

"I'm so sorry. I walked in to find you two at it and I gave way to madness."

"You could have at least asked before you pushed your dick in my mouth."

"I know and I'm so sorry. I feel terrible." He's genuinely upset, and I take pity on him.

"I hope my blowjob wasn't that bad?" He grins at my lifeline.

"Honestly, it was better than anything I'd had from my wife for the last ten years. However, it's entirely understandable if you want to find yourself another set of builders to do the work."

I'd not thought about that. That would be an awkward conversation with my mother. 'Hey mum I had sex with the builder, yeah, both at the same time. So you need to find new ones.' It would be a novel approach to get her to stop using me.

On second thoughts, she might suggest I keep having sex with them to get a discount. You could never tell with my mother. Instead, I shook my head.

"As long as it's clear, that was a onetime thing. And you both behave yourselves in the future, I think we can overlook it."

It felt weird shaking hands with the two men who had not only seen me naked minutes before but pumped their cum in either end of me.

Returning to my aunt's house on Sunday was an anti-climax. I was there alone and while I played with myself, looking at the magazines and thinking of yesterday. It wasn't as exciting. However, I finished stripping that bedroom and took all the magazines home. It seemed I was quite the collector now.

When Saturday came around I went to my aunt's with more of a spring in my step. Quite a lot of work has been done and the room I'd stripped had the cracks in the plaster filled and freshly painted off white. It gave the room a whole new feeling that took away the old fuddy duddy feeling of the house.

Rob was there by himself and gave me a rather sheepish grin as he saw me. Wondering if something will happen. So I was in two minds when I noticed the bed had finally gone. It took away some temptation, but didn't cancel it completely.

I started to strip the wallpaper in the smallest room and expected to get it done in a day. However, after a couple of hours I saw Rob leaning on the door frame looking at me.

"Shouldn't you be working?" I ask playfully.

"Sorry I'm too distracted imagining you naked again."

"You don't have to imagine very hard. You saw me naked last week."

"True, but don't you think you're overdressed right now? I mean you don't want to get paint on your clothes do you?" He brandishes a paintbrush in his hand.

"This old stuff. It doesn't really matter." We both know we're playing a game and he comes over.

"So if you got paint here..." He brushes the paintbrush over my nipple and I gasp in surprise and pleasure. "Or here?" He repeats it with the other breast. "That wouldn't bother you?"

"I suppose if I thought I would get a lot of paint on me I might take it off."

He teasingly holds up the brush again, but I back away and grip the hem of my shirt and strip it off in one move.

"I knew you weren't wearing a bra when you came in. I was certain you were teasing me by not wearing one."

"How was I teasing you? We are working in different parts of the house."

"Sorry, guys have special sensors when there are unfettered knockers about." I have to laugh at the absurdity.

"Now what about the jeans?" He asks.

"No, not the jeans. I can chuck the t-shirt but not the jeans."

"You know what you have to do then?" He asks, grinning.

I feign annoyance and start to unbutton my jeans. In reality, my nipples are achingly hard, and my pussy embarrassingly wet. Taking off my panties at the same time. We both know where this is heading. I stood naked but for my socks and trainers.

"Well?" I ask, enjoying his gaze.

"You are an exceptionally fine looking woman missus." Suddenly I realised he might not even know my name. Somehow that made this a lot more exciting.

I sashayed towards him and took his paintbrush away. Toss it onto some discarded wall paper and wrap my arms around him. For some reason him being fully clothed as I was fully naked made this hotter.

"What were you planning to do now? There's no bed any longer."

"I've a few ideas."

With that he spun me around, wrapping his strong arms around me from behind. Pressing his body against my back. I could feel his bulge in the small of my back and I wanted to reach around to get it. But I wanted to see where this was going.

He moved each hand under a breast, cupping the underside and lifting them slightly.

"Fucking hell, you do really have the most amazing tits. It really shouldn't be allowed that you should keep them to yourself. You should show them off to the world."

Without warning, he pushed me forward and started to frog march me towards the window.

"What are you doing?" I squealed and struggled against him for show. In reality, even if I really wanted to stop him, he was just too strong.

"What do you think? I'm showing you off to the world."

"No, someone might see." I objected as we got within a few feet of the windows.

"Isn't that the point?"

He stopped with my sandwich between him and the glass of the windows. Luckily, this window only overlooked the back garden. But my heart was thudding in fear and excitement of being seen. My eyes were flicking to the few other windows I could see. Praying nobody could see.

"How would you like it if you were naked in front of the windows?" I asked him as he let me go, and I spun around to face him. My hand went automatically to the zip on his jeans.

"It wouldn't bother me. Although I suspect the neighbours would complain about seeing my nob more than they'd complain about seeing a beautiful naked woman like yourself."

My hand found his hard, hot cock and pulled it out of his fly.

"Either way, that was very naughty. Whatever am I going to do with you?" I ask innocently as I slowly wank his cock.

"I'm sure you have an idea or two?" He replies to my grin.

"I might." I reply and drop to my knees.

I can probably still be seen from the windows. Only now they would only see my head bobbing as I greedily suck his cock. Somewhere at the back of my head the thought occurs to wonder if his cum tastes like his uncles.

That sparks a whole new line of thoughts. Does it count as incest? Them having sex with me at the same time? I wonder how awkward it was this week with them both having seen each other naked and hard?

I'm so distracted by these thoughts I lose track of my oral skills and Rob pulls me to my feet.

"I bet you wish the bed was still here?" I ask him.

"I think I can cope."

Putting my hard around the back of his neck, he grabs my bum and picks me up as if I weigh nearly nothing. After a certain amount of blind fumbling, I feel him line up with my entrance and slip effortlessly inside.

He steps over to the wall and rests my back against it, but he's supporting my entire weight on his legs and cock. It's not as comfortable as the bed, but far more visceral. More animalistic as he pants as he fucks me and I encourage him on.

However, even for someone as strong and fit as Rob, he cannot last long. Sweat pouring off him, I feel him grunt as he cums inside me, and it triggers my own climax. It's not as intense as last week, but still satisfying. It's only after we finish that I realise I've left teeth marks on his shoulder.

Once he lowers me to the floor, I drop to my knees to clean him up with my mouth before he tucks himself away and leaves the room.

"You know I think you should stay naked for the rest of the day."

I'm pretty sure he was joking, but some part of me liked the idea. To be ready for round two. So I pick up my scraper and return to work. Admittedly, with a nervous glance at the window now and again.

About 20 minutes later Rob appears carrying two coffees.

"Whoa, I didn't think you'd actually do it."

Stepping close to take the proffered coffee. "Careful what you wish for."

He reached out to fondle my breast, but I swatted his hand away playfully. "We have work to do." He sighed theatrically and shook his head.

Then startling me with his speed, he leaned down and kissed me. It was tender and sweet, which was a pleasant surprise. Our previous kisses had been in the throes of passion and far more vigorous. Then being a guy, and taking it too far, he pinched my bum.

On the following Saturday, one glance in the back of my car would disprove any denial from me that I wasn't hoping for more naughtiness with Rob. I've brought my sports bag with towels and body wash. So I could clean up properly afterwards. I'd also brought my yoga mat, as sex up against a wall might have been new and exciting. However, it was neither comfortable nor as satisfying as I'd hoped.

This week I wanted to take my time.

When I arrived at the house I was surprised by how much work had been done. The entire downstairs had been redecorated except the kitchen. Giving the place a far lighter and airy feel. No longer the mausoleum it had felt like with my aunt's old dark furniture.

However, it reminded me that this would probably be my last excuse to come here. My last chance to have naughty fun with Rob. I wasn't fooling myself that this would continue beyond this. It was sex and only sex.

Heading upstairs, only the bathroom and master bedroom remained untouched.

Suddenly I felt a crushing disappointment that I was alone. Rob wasn't here. I'd missed my last chance with Rob. I wandered aimlessly towards the bay window in the master bedroom. Checking my phone to see if I'd missed any messages, I relax as I realise I'm early. In my anticipation of time with Rob, I'd left my flat earlier than previous weeks.

Starting work next to the windows, I start stripping off the wallpaper. And I'm rewarded a short time later as the builder's van pulls up. Only Rob is not alone, Richard is driving it. Damn, that ruins my chances of anything with Rob.

Unless...

No, I don't think I'm ready for anything like that again. I might just be able to sneak in a blow job when Richard isn't looking.

Then my fortune changed as only Rob got out and the van drove off. I could feel myself getting excited in anticipation already.

I heard Rob bounding up the stairs, and he had a cheeky grin on his face as he brandished a paintbrush towards me.

"It doesn't even have any paint on it." I observed.

"I can get some if that'll help?"

"Fine." I replied and moved away from the windows. Being naked in the back bedroom is a lot different from a large bay window overlooking a busy street.

Again I was braless as I slipped off my t-shirt and again I'm delighted by the look on his face as he saw my breasts. In an instant I was in his arms. It was both intimidating and exhilarating to feel his strength. Our kisses are more familiar now as we know what the other person wants.

I let his hands roam over my body, but mostly over my breasts for a while before I break our embrace.

"Later. I promise. But we really have work to do." Seeing the look of disappointment on his face almost makes me change my mind.

However, I know if we start something now we'll get no work done at all. Rob takes my hand and places it over his erection.

"You gonna leave me like this?"

"You'll survive. And I'll make it up to you later." Giving his cock a quick squeeze before letting it go.