Indiscretion - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, but at least let me kiss you first." I relent, and I smile, then pout, expecting to be kissed.

Rob, however, has other ideas. He bent over and kissed my breasts many times. Ending with a long suck on a nipple. That elicited a gasp of shocked pleasure from me. Then he stood and kissed the tip of my nose and left me alone.

Making me wonder if I'd been too hasty denying him and myself. I was extremely turned on right now.

As I started to work again, I wondered what we'd do. Given how infatuated with my boobs he was, I figured I'd ride him cowgirl so he could enjoy watching my boobs and play with them as we had sex.

Imagining that kept my mind busy as I worked and I was oblivious to almost anything else until I heard a voice from the door.

"Well, well, well. That's a sight to warm a man's heart." It was Richard, and I froze for a second. I'd not heard him come back.

"It's not really for you." I tried to sound casual. But being discovered half naked was a thrill.

"I know, it's for my S.O.B. of a nephew. The lucky bastard." I sensed him come closer and started to cover up.

"Please don't do that on my behalf. Besides, I've seen them before and more."

He was right behind me looking over my shoulders and I noticed just how hard my nipples had become in a matter of moments.

"They really are amazing." His hand reached around me and I didn't know what to do as the back of his fingers gently brushed the edge of my breast. A shiver shot down my spine.

Letting this man see me like this and touch me was wrong by all of my usual standards. But somehow I wanted it. Instead, Richard leant in and whispered into my ear. "Magnificent." Then kissed me on the side of my neck and started to leave the room.

I was trembling as he walked away. Not sure if I could trust my voice to talk. Not sure of what I'd say, if I said anything at all. Not trusting myself not to invite him back and give in to his caresses. Richard saved me from my dilemma.

"I'm gonna stick the kettle on for coffees. Why don't you come on down in a few minutes?"

As he headed across the landing, I heard him call out. "Don't feel you have to get dressed just for us." 'Cheeky bastard' I thought.

However, I waltzed down the stairs without bothering with my t-shirt. Only hesitating briefly in the hall downstairs because the front door was wide open and there was a lot of traffic outside. Rather than be sensible and rush upstairs for my t-shirt, I rushed into the kitchen to see Rob and Richard sipping their coffees.

Rob looks surprised to see me still topless, but Richard is grinning. As if he knew I'd do it. Picking up my coffee, I tried to be casual, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. But my tummy was churning, and my hands trembled.

I'd never been this brazen before, I'd never gone topless on a beach, despite wanting to try it. I'd never been this brave until now.

"I was just telling my nephew what an amazing body you had and that he's a very lucky young man." Rob nods and breaks out into a silly grin.

I have to wonder if Rob had told his uncle what we'd been up to earlier or last week.

"You really are infatuated with those tits aren't you boy?" Richard asks Rob.

"Can you blame me? They're perfect. The perfect size and shape, the..."

"They're OK, but not perfect." I interject, a little embarrassed to have my boob talked about so casually.

"I beg to differ. The skin is so smooth and soft." Rob continued and trails off, embarrassed.

Causing his uncle to chuckle. "I bet you'd like to be touching them now right?"

"Do bears shit in the woods? Of course." At some unspoken instruction between the pair, Rob stands and moves over to my side.

Placing his left hand around my back and onto my hip, his right hand traces up my side. I shudder as if grazing the underside of my breast. I'm torn between watching him, or watching his uncle's reaction. I know I should stop this.

"I think you can do better than that." Richard comments, and Rob's hand captures my breast entirely.

I really should stop this. But somehow being caressed in front of an audience robs me of my willpower to stop it. My brain is telling me I should be doing this, but my body is refusing to listen. Even pressing my breast more firmly into Rob's palm. It seems on some level I enjoy having an audience watching me.

I suppose after so much time looking at those vintage porn magazines and wondering what it would feel like knowing thousands of men would see you naked and more. Each lusting after the women in them. Each wanking to the images. This was the closest I'd ever come to that.

Richard puts his coffee down and comes closer. "May I?" he asks and I bite my lower lip a moment and then nod.

His hand captures my other breasts. His hands are calloused from years of hard work, but he's surprisingly gentle. My brain is struggling to deal with being fondled by two generations of the same family, but my libido is living it.

As I watch both men groping me I notice Rob starting to learn some of his uncle's superior techniques. Experience over youthful enthusiasm. Both men lean in and kiss opposite sides of my neck at the same time. Causing a jolt of lightning to flash towards my pussy.

"Enough!" I cry out and step away. My heart is pounding and a little breathless. "That's very naughty of the pair of you. Letting you look is one thing. That is very different."

Both men mumble an apology, but their smirks prove it's a lie. And who can blame them? I'd allowed them to do it. And Richard even asked permission this time. It was confusing me. Just at that moment I'm pretty sure if they tried it again I'd not stop them. Or anything else they wanted to do to me.

Or if I'm entirely honest, what I wanted to do to them.

Taking my coffee upstairs, I sat on the naked floorboards in the master bedroom and tried to think.

"Sorry about that missus." Rob said from the door.

"It's ok. I think. Well, obviously it's not. I don't normally go around topless and let two virtual strangers feel me up. It's not that I didn't enjoy it. But it was confusing and overwhelming and..."

"You thought you might lose control and do something stupid?" He asked as he came to sit next to me.

"Something like that."

"Like what?" He asks, and I decide why wait any longer.

"Why don't you go down to my car and grab the sports bag and yoga mat from the back seat? I'll make it worth your while."

With youthful exuberance he jumps up and rushes off. Clattering down the stairs. Whilst I strip of my remaining clothing, glad I'd put fresh panties in the bag as I'd not want to have to but those damp one's back on.

I hid behind the door, waiting for him to return, and pounced out on him. Wrapping my arms around him from behind and tugging on his belt and zip. In moments he's as naked as I am. He gladly lies on the yoga mat and I kiss and caress his cock until it's fully hard. Which is not a very long time, but long enough when I so desperately need him inside me.

Scrambling up him, I hold it poised at my entrance to get his full attention and slowly lower myself down onto it. As with the first time, it feels pretty big going it, but oh so good.

Rocking back and forth gives me a good rhythm and sets my breasts swinging. Rob seizes the opportunity to play with them again and I sigh as he caresses them as I grind my clit on the base of his cock.

I lost sense of time for a while until I caught a movement from the corner of my eye. Without thinking, we dumped the yoga mat on the floor lined up with the doorway and I was riding Rob whilst facing the door. I saw the top of Richard's head as he stood on the stairs watching us.

He saw me looking and mouthed the word 'Sorry'. It looked like he was about to go when I surprised myself by shaking my head. I surprised myself further by gesturing with my head that Richard should come closer. He mouthed back. 'Really?' and I nodded.

Rob was in a world of his own playing with my breasts and I'm sure he didn't sense his uncle coming to stand just in the doorway.

This was about the naughtiest thing I'd ever done. Letting someone watch me fucking. It felt so bad it was electrifying. My whole body was tingling, especially as I saw the bulge in Richard's pants. And all because of me.

This was an entirely new feeling for me. Weirdly exciting in its very wrongness.

I nodded to Richard's groin and mouthed 'take it out'. I'd not like I'd not already seen it and even tasted it. So Richard slipped out of his pants, his erection proudly sticking straight out in front of him.

Without prompting he started to wank in front of me and I reached a decision I hoped I'd not regret. I reached out towards him and spoke to Rob.

"Isn't this the pose you found so exciting in those magazines a while back?"

Richard stepped close enough for me to wrap my hand around his cock and pull him closer. Eagerly taking his cock to my face and wrapping my lips around the tip.

"Fuck that's so hot." I'd have smiled in return, but it's hard to smile while sucking a cock.

It seemed to spur Rob into overdrive; he started bucking away under me and it startled me as I started to cum. I'd not realised I was so close. And Rob's frenzy was making it last longer than usual. Especially as I felt him tense up and spurt inside me.

Without the distraction of Rob bouncing me around, I could turn my attention back to his uncle. I'd done little more than sucked him a little and he was nowhere near ready to cum. I made another snap decision.

"I really should be doing this. Well, any of this but..."

I eased off Rob and watched a dollop of cum drip from my pussy and land on his thigh. And gestured for Rob to move. Then got down on my hands and knees, looking over my shoulder to Richard as an invitation.

Not that he needs to be asked twice, and it seems he has no compunctions over sloppy seconds or screwing the same woman his nephew did moments before.

As he starts to fuck me, it seems like this skill runs in the family. I'd expected this to be just to get him off. But I knew it wouldn't take too much to get me off again. Especially as Richard didn't seem in any rush to get himself off.

Seeing Rob standing there watching, I noticed his semi hard cock drip onto the floor. Without thinking, I gesture for him to come closer and I took it into my mouth to clean it up. However, as soon as he does, he starts to get harder again.

The advantage of youth I suppose, I'd not intended to blow him whilst his uncle was fucking me. But Rob seems to think otherwise and is rocking his cock back and forth into my mouth. Getting harder all the time.

Grasping my head in his hands, I panic for a moment, worried he'll try to force his cock deeper. But it's the other way around. Richard's thrusts are pushing me forward and Rob is holding me to stop me choking on his cock. I might have thanked him, if my mouth wasn't full.

Letting these two men take full control of my body was oddly satisfying. Abandoning control and trusting in them to give me pleasure as they take their own. And pleasure they were giving me.

"Are you getting close?" Richard asks and all I can do is nod.

"What about you Bob?"

"Not quite." He replies and ignores the annoying name. That spurs me into greater fellatio efforts. Within my limited range of movements.

Richard changes the pace a little and hits a sweet spot. Pushing Rob back I gasp out I'd about to cum and I feel Richard tensing up and his cum shooting inside me to join Robs. My body explodes in pleasure as my pussy spasms and grips his cock like it never wanted to let it go.

Despite my orgasm, I try to remember Rob and grasp his cock and wank it furiously, whilst lapping at the tip with my tongue. He grunts in seconds and I just open my mouth fully in time to catch his cum.

"Fuck!" Richard exclaims as he slips from me and I can't help but giggle.

"I think we've already done that." That got everyone laughing and as I sat on the mat, I noticed dollops of cum on it.

I idly wonder if it will stain or I should get a new one. Or I should let it dry and let it remind me of this experience each time I worked out.

"Naturally, you say nothing about this to my sister, your mum, right?" Richard asks his nephew, and I giggle again. That would make for an awkward Christmas.

Grabbing my clothes and gym bag, I head off for a shower. Hoping I'm not dripping cum as I go.

In the shower, I'm shocked I just did that. But I can't take it back and it was a wild experience. Something I could scandalise my friends with on one of our regular nights out. Especially when Shirley tried to shock us with one of her dirty adventures. I think this will top any of her stories.

It's weirdly formal when I get out of the shower. Everyone is dressed, and perhaps a little embarrassed. I tell them I will go and they shake my hand and tell me the experience will live with them forever. It's oddly sweet for a downright dirty and nasty sexual tryst.

As I drive away I have a wistful feeling of disappointment. It's very unlikely I'll experience anything like that again. Most probably I'll start dating a regular guy and we'll just do the regular things a regular couple do.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it all seems a little tame now.

I never would have considered a threesome like that if not for those damn porn magazines. I wonder what other inspiration I can find in them?