All Comments on 'Indoctrination'

by zorkmeister

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Liked it.

I liked it and would like to see more with this setting and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not erotic at all.

There was no sexual diviance, nor pleasure in this story. Just boring brainwashing.

DomwoolfDomwoolfover 15 years ago
Fair

There is no context to the story. The reader has no universe to place the story in. Is it the goverment doing this, a private firm, a bored millionare? Without some storyline behind the story it becomes pretty much a boring brainwashing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good idea, could be better

i liked the idea for the story but it was just pages of brainwashings, when it came to something erotic it would be one sentance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

*sigh* I love the tech-brainwashing and the slow changing of the sisters minds, completely unwilling victims corrupted against their will is my absolute favorite kind of erotica and adding tech-brainwashing to it is like adding strawberry ice cream to my mountain of brownies (brownies being my favorite desert and strawberry being my favorite ice cream flavor). So how, you may ask, can someone go about completely ruining an otherwise perfect story for me and making me go flaccid as f**k when I should be rock hard? Femslash. Maybe I'm an anomaly among dudes, given that most of my gender enjoys (watching) lesbian sex, but this concept has never managed to turn me on, frankly I tend to just skip over them or choose a different tale depending on how saturated the particular fic is. I am, at my core, an independent and rebellious Master, and I hate being told what to do or how to feel. Add that to the fact that my mother was a controlling, abusive, and very manipulative bitch and you can probably guess where my distaste for "mistresses" comes into play. Perhaps I don't have as much distaste for them as I do weak/submissive men (whom I absolutely hate with a passion) but I still can't ever bring myself to like them. Anyways, that's the end of my rant/thought dump. Hopefully there's some other author that's equally talented as admittedly zorky is that shares my fetishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous