Indriana - Making of a Priestess

Story Info
A young woman's journey into service.
7.6k words
4.71
7.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers

Indriana sat in a large, ornately decorated chair with a high winged back. It was covered in a fine plush red material and had wide comfortable arms. The room was dimly lit, and shadows cast by candlelight obscured the corners of the room and revealed only the large bed in the center. A mirror on the wall at the head of the bed reflected the weak light and made the room seem brighter than it really was. Outside the room floorboards creaked as persons walked by, the sounds of doors opening and closing alternately ushering in and then taking away pairs of feet and their owners. A small bell chimed three times and Indriana arose from her chair and turned toward the door.

She plucked a small vial from the top drawer of her dresser and said a prayer to her goddess. "Allorn hear my prayer tonight, protect me in your loving sight, true belief favors right, keep me healthy and free of child this night." And with that, she upended the vial and swallowed the contents, noting as always the pleasant taste of vanilla and one other item that no one could ever name. Wrapped in a curve hugging dress that was nearly transparent, Indiana exited her room and bounded down the stairs, eager to join the other women in the foyer.

At the bottom of the stairs Indriana found herself sixth in line. Though she herself was raven haired, others were blond, red haired and brunette. All were well proportioned, some with larger breasts and some, like Indriana, with very average sized assets. The size of said assets did not have a large effect on the overall number of customers that selected her, though the larger breasted girls did think they had an edge. "Indriana," Morgan the house madam called, "Step forward."

There were no scowls or looks of disappointment on the other girls' faces as the black haired beauty stepped out of line, clearly the selection of the cowled figure standing just inside the door and next to Morgan. The cowled figure nodded once, and Morgan said, "Back to your rooms now."

Indriana reached out for the cowled figure, but he did not offer an arm or hand. She turned toward the stairs, "Follow me please."

She led her quiet and mysterious caller up the stairs and into her room. Once inside and the door shut, Indriana said not a word as she faced her customer, pulled the sash from about her waist and shrugged the dress to the floor with a practiced flair. She then climbed onto the bed, displaying her shapely ass and flared pussy for his benefit. Even without checking she knew she was wet and ready for him. She turned and sat on the bed, spreading her legs to give him a good view of her inflamed pussy as she started to finger herself. "I am ready when you are, good sir. Please don't make me wait. Or beg."

A chuckle came from under the cowl, and it was not the laugh of a man. Indriana stopped her hand, not embarrassed so much as surprised. "I've not been with many ladies, but I am certain I can please you," she said.

Delicate hands emerged from the cloak and pushed the cowl back to reveal a beautiful woman. Indriana guessed her age at no more than thirty summers, for there were no lines on her face and her features were perfect. Her lustrous red hair was in a ponytail, probably to keep it hidden under her cowl. The woman unbuttoned her cloak, and with casual ease shrugged it to the floor. Underneath she was wearing a shimmering blue dress, one looking as if made from silk and clinging to every part of her body. Indriana found her eyes drawn to the woman's chest and the largest and most beautiful breasts she had ever seen. Somehow the dress exposed more of those remarkable breasts than it covered, and yet it still remained in place. Indriana moved to a kneeling position on the bed, still watching the other woman.

"Indriana?"

"Yes, miss. I am Indriana."

"Do you recognize me?"

The young woman regarded her client, and then both her eyebrows shot up and her mouth dropped open as she recognized the High Priestess of the Temple of Allorn. She made the sign of the god, touching both index fingers to her nose then crossing her hands to place her fingertips on her nipples then crossing them back to their respective nipples to complete the triangle, and whispered, "Forgive me, Mother," using the woman's formal title.

Another chuckle. "Nonsense child. Look at me." When the younger woman did so, she said, "Will you find it easier to speak to me if you put on some clothes?" Indriana shook her head slowly.

The High Priestess sat in the high-backed chair and ran her fingertips over the arms. "My name is Tessa. Would you like to know why I am here?"

"Yes, Mother."

"Quit being so formal. I told you my name so you would use it."

"Yes, Tessa."

"Better. Rumor has it that you enjoy your work more than any other in the city. Would you say that is true?"

"Tessa, I hardly know what everyone else in the city thinks."

"Don't fence with me. You know what I am asking you."

"Yes, Mother."

"Yes, Tessa. And what do you mean by yes?"

"I mean that yes, I enjoy myself immensely."

"It is unlikely you would have that reputation if you were simply an accomplished actress, but for what I would propose I must be certain." Tessa stood and put her face an inch from Indriana's, the look on her face was serious. "Word has just reached me of a terrible tragedy in Korath. An earthquake has injured more than a third of the city's people, and the Temple of Allorn was severely damaged. The Temple's store of the elixir will be gone within a few days as the demand for its healing power quickly depletes their supply. It is worse still because they cannot provide more. We are the nearest Temple." Tessa looked into Indriana's eyes, "Will you aid the god?"

Indriana nodded. "Yes, Mother. But I have no idea what I can do to help."

"You will understand soon enough," Tessa said, smiling. "Come to the Temple in one hour. Tell no one where you are going."

"What of my pay for tonight?"

"I have already secured your services for the evening."

Indriana bowed, "Yes, Mother."

Tessa donned her cloak and once again hid herself fully under the cowl. Without any more words she opened the door and left the room, leaving Indriana nude on the bed and alone with her thoughts.

-----

An hour later a cloaked Indriana walked into the Temple of Allorn. As she passed through the entryway, she made the sign of the 'A' and bowed shortly. A young woman dressed in white robes seized her by the arm and led her inside at once. Down a staircase, through a door, then another staircase and then through several more turns they went. Indriana lost track of her way, and then, suddenly, she was in a room with a beautiful, and nude, woman.

"Hello, Mother."

"Your memory is faulty for one so young."

"My apologies. Hello, Tessa."

Indriana noticed that Tessa's nipples were pierced, something she had only rarely seen. The High Priestess walked over to her and handed her a glass filled with a red liquid. Indriana took a sniff and identified it as wine. "I probably should have dressed, but most of my time in the Temple is spent out of sight, so why bother with clothes. Please, get comfortable and have a seat. We have much to discuss tonight." Tessa took another glass of wine and sat in a chair.

Indriana set her glass down, dropped her cloak and sat in another chair, facing the Priestess. Indriana's breasts stood out, also unfettered by clothes. Tessa said, "Hmmm, what made you dress, or rather not dress, like this?"

Indriana shrugged, "This was how I was dressed the first time we met. It seemed appropriate for the second."

Tessa raised an eyebrow, "Indeed. I am more certain than ever I have chosen well."

"Chosen for what, exactly? How am I to help Korath?"

"We will get to that soon enough. Your wine contains a simple potion. Please drink it all now."

Indriana did not hesitate. She downed the rest of the wine in rapid swallows. Tessa nodded her approval. "Until about noon tomorrow, if you say the word 'no' at anytime, anything that may be happening to you will stop at once, and you will forget everything from the last three or four days. You will awaken back in your house safe and sound. Do you understand?" Indriana nodded. "Then remember to pause before speaking, for if you say the word, there will be no returning." Indriana nodded twice, quickly.

"Allorn asks you to serve as a High Priestess. But before you answer, and before I give you a chance to act on your answer, there are a few things you need to know."

Indriana spied the bottle of wine and rose to get herself another glass. "May I?"

"Only if you refill mine as well."

Done and done, Indriana sat in her chair, leaning forward and paying close attention to Tessa.

"I became a High Priestess one hundred and seventy two years ago, and yes I know how that sounds. The first of the great secrets is that a High Priestess does not age. You see me now almost exactly as I was then, except for three things."

"I would think immortality would be a very small price to pay for serving Allorn."

"The price is not immortality, but a life of service. The townspeople depend on us to provide that which helps them so much--"

"The elixir," Indriana interrupted, "How do you make it?"

Tessa held up her hand, "That will become clear. For your part, you must do what is necessary to provide it."

"And that would be?"

"The answer to that would be the second and third great secrets. I have a little more to tell you, but right now are you willing to go forward?" Indriana nodded and Tessa downed another mouthful of wine. "Do you have any questions?"

Indriana smiled, then reached out and gave a brief tug on the small metal loops that pierced Tessa's nipples. "Why did you get these? I've only met two women with such piercings. Did it hurt badly?"

Tessa gave an intake of breath at the tugging, but it did not sound like pain. "That was two questions. To answer, I have them because they are, well, functional. And yes, it hurt. But only briefly."

Indriana nodded, fascinated by what 'functional' meant.

"I sense there was another question you wanted to ask?"

"Why me, Mother?"

"Because you have what Allorn needs," Tessa said by way of a non-answer. "Anything else?"

Indriana shook her head rather than say the word.

Tessa smiled. "Very good, you answered quite well. Now, stand, and I will show you to the sacred chamber where you will meet Allorn."

Indriana's draw dropped. "Surely you don't mean--"

"That is precisely what I mean. Allorn, in the flesh." When the younger woman said nothing, she said, "There is much you do not understand right now, Indriana. But do not fear." They walked out of the room nude, arm in arm. "I almost forgot. There are a couple of other important things I should tell you..."

-----

Indriana stood in the dark stone room, the only light a single torch high on the wall behind her. As she had been instructed, she stood casually, her arms at her sides, nude and waiting, her feet a shoulder width apart. "Allorn, I, Indriana, call to you, ready to serve as High Priestess if you find me worthy."

All around the room, wisps of vapor became evident and a presence made itself known to her. As she watched, refusing to fear what may come, she thought back to the words Tessa spoke on the way to the chamber."Indriana, I chose you because I knew your need was equal to my need of you."

The wisps of vapor took on enough form that she could feel them, and they were encircling her body. She could feel the vapor caress her thighs, belly and breasts, like a nearly invisible lover. The tendrils of essence stroked her nipples, her pussy, her cheeks, her ass. Her breathing deepened, and she was instantly wet, and ready. The tendrils took on more form, now squeezing her breasts and tentatively pressing into her pussy.

As the wisps became more corporeal, they seemed to surround her briefly, as if hugging her. She recalled the High Priestess' words."One of the great secrets is that we do not serve a goddess."

The form became flesh, a perfect human male well over six feet in height."Our god, Allorn, loves women, and only as a man can," Tessa had told her.

A strong jaw, a muscular chest finer than any sculpture, and legs of the finest relief took form.

"If you are pure of desire and truly wish to serve, Allorn will see to your need like no other ever has, or will."

Indriana found her mouth watering as she took note of the large phallus between the legs of her god. It was rising in silent homage to her, eight or nine inches long and nearly as big around as her wrist. She sighed unconsciously at the thought of having it inside her.

"And what if my need should prove greater than any others?" Indriana had asked Tessa with a hint of concern.

"Then our god, Allorn, will see to your need as no other. And you will be forever bound to him."

And then all thoughts of her conversation with Tessa vanished as the beautiful form of Allorn took her in his arms and kissed her. He crushed her to his chest, her stiff nipples pressing into him and exciting her further. His manhood was pressed between them, the head of his massive shaft pressing into her just above her belly-button. She found him as hard as marble, yet his skin was soft and real as any man's. His fragrance was pure male, and her nostrils flared to take in more of his scent as he held the kiss.

The god's arms went around her and grasped her waist. He broke the kiss and held her tight. She moved her hands to the back of his neck. "I am ready to serve," she began, stopping when he lifted her from the floor. Before she could speak again, he lowered her, his thick cock hard and urgent at her opening. "I am ready to serve if you find me worthy."

The god smiled, and, still holding her just off his prick, bent to capture a nipple in his mouth. "Oh yes," Indriana moaned as the god took her nipple between his teeth and squeezed. Suddenly she felt as sharp pain as he bit down on the delicate nub. "Fuck!" she yelled, unable to stop herself. "Fuck that hurts!"

The god let go of her nipple and looked at her, a single tear forming under his right eye and rolling down his perfect cheek. She looked down and saw two beads of blood forming around her injured nipple--and a metal ring now pierced it. "Another secret?"

He looked down at her other breast and back at her. She squirmed in his grasp and tried to wiggle down to take him inside her. "Fuck," she said, steeling herself for the pain to come as the god bent to capture her other nipple in his mouth. Now that she was anticipating it, she was sure it would be worse. As she felt his teeth bite down on the nipple trapped in his grasp, she felt him slowly lower her down onto his divinely thick and rigid cock. The sensation of being filled distracted her from the pain and she didn't notice it until he lifted his head up, a second tear forming below his left eye and rolling away.

She looked down and saw a matching ring in her other nipple. She sniffed once at the pain, then surprised him by completely relaxing all her muscles. Collapsing in his grasp, she dropped her entire weight on his cock before he could react. "Unngh," she grunted as her pussy was suddenly stuffed. Then she took a deep breath, "Ooooh, fuck you're deep." She looked up at the face of Allorn, whose face showed nothing but pure desire. She hooked her legs around his back, trying to take him just a little deeper. "I am ready to serve."

With her pleasantly impaled on his shaft, he walked her to the wall and pushed her up against it. The stone was cool and smooth, and she felt completely possessed by him as the beautiful man pinned her to the wall with his hips and cock, and shifted his hands to cup her buttocks. Holding her against the wall with his chest to hers, Allorn rose and fell on his feet to drive his cock alternately in and out of her channel. "I am ready to serve," she panted as he pushed her body into pleasure, "I am ready."

Allorn drove into her repeatedly, his thick cock pulling at her lips and stroking her clit. Her pussy made squishy sounds as he completely filled her, then her lips tugged at him as if trying to hold onto him as he withdrew. His cock drew on her clit like a bow on a string, and she quickly found herself on the verge of a glorious climax. "I am--" she began, but was unable to finish as he ground his full length into her welcoming pussy.

He shifted his hands then, holding her weight with one hand as the other took a handful of hair and pulled her head back slowly and firmly. He moved away from the wall as he did so, an act of strength indicating his power. Then he shifted to fucking her hard and fast, and as she neared her peak, she saw him once again bend down toward her nipples. His mouth closed over her injured right nipple and pulled on the ring, "I--" she began, but could not finish as her breath caught in her lungs and her whole body clenched in orgasmic delight.

The first wave passed over her, and she noticed him shifting to her other nipple. She opened her mouth to speak but another wave, higher than the first, overtook her and she screamed instead. As the second wave passed over her Allorn looked into her eyes, then took her mouth with his own. She briefly tasted the coppery flavor of blood and then her eyes shot open as he fucked her to a third peak. He was staring into her eyes, watching as the pleasure took her and her eyes closed of their own accord. He continued to stroke powerfully within her even as she started to come off her peak.

Placing both hands on her butt once more, she found herself bounced on his cock as he sought his own release. A voice boomed in her head as she felt his cock swell to an even larger proportion and then burst inside her, "You are worthy." This time, Indriana watched his expression with reverence as the god spent himself inside her. Pulse after pulse and throb after throb she felt him pump himself into her. In her mind Allorn groaned with pleasure and satisfaction as she fluttered her pussy to milk his cock. She thought that he seemed to come for a very long time, and when she realized what she was thinking, she giggled and buried her face into his neck. At last, he quit fucking her.

Then, she experienced another surprise when his cock remained fully rigid within her. Holding her to his chest, he slowly sat down on the floor and laid back. Once they were both on the floor, she lifted off of him, ready to see a flood of his seed flow forth from her pussy when he no longer plugged her up. But as she came free and his beautifully formed and still quite erect prick thumped against his muscled belly, only her own wetness was there. Noting that he was still hard, Indriana fell on his cock and stuffed as much of it into her mouth as she could. Not to be outdone, the god grasped her hips and planted her well fucked pussy onto his mouth. Her mouth full of cock, she could only moan as the god lapped at her and drove her upward yet again.

Indriana used all her techniques on the cock in her mouth—desperate to ensure its owner spent before she did. She sucked and lapped at his cock and took it deep into her throat even as her lover latched on to her clit and sucked it deeply into his mouth. For a moment she thought she might be in for a repeat of her sore nipples, but no, he simply flicked her nubbin quickly and strongly, pushing her right to the edge in no time.

Indriana redoubled her efforts and suddenly felt Allorn's cock swell and begin to flood her mouth. His seed was sweet and powerfully male, a combination that made her excitement hit a new level even as he pumped his load into her willing mouth.

No sooner did Indriana begin to get her mouth filled than Allorn succeeded in bringing her to yet another orgasm. Her folds were trapped in his mouth, his tongue running between them and licking her clit. Indriana swallowed as fast as she could, moaning her pleasure around the cock in her mouth as she did. His cock pulsed more than a dozen times, each spurt the equal of any man she had ever been with. When he was done he let go of his grip on her lips. For a moment she kept him in her mouth, slowly nursing the last of his seed from him. But when she pulled her mouth free, there was no lingering taste of him. It was as if it were all a dream. Her mouth and pussy, however, felt well used.

PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers