Inducement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violeta tried to protest but as she began, she felt Saul's cock begin to ease its way into her. He had taken her to the edge of orgasm and back so many times her mind simply switched off to overwhelming pleasure as he began to thrust his cock in and out. The chain rattled against the balcony, a beacon to anyone nearby to look up and see her humiliation, but all Violeta could think about was orgasm after orgasm rocking her body. Finally Saul thrust deep into her and she squealed as her pussy filled with his cum.

Once he was done, Saul left Violeta on her balcony as she shivered and shuddered through the aftershocks of her violation, her pussy freely dripping. After a few moments to admire the view, Saul unclipped her and led her back inside, where he removed the gag, collar and plug. They spent the night laying on the sofa, Violeta wrapping her desecrated body tight around Saul. At 6am she yelled at him to leave and slammed the door behind him.

Saul managed to drag himself home, get ready for work and get into the office, feeling like absolute shit, but better than his boss, who called in sick.

In her absence Saul didn't have to be very stealthy in going to Mr. Jayne's office and telling him that he accepted the offer to induce Violeta.

...

Violeta wasn't back into the office until the following week, to her everything was the same, her outfit and demeanour were as hard and distant as they had always been.

"Good morning Miss Flores." Saul chirped, "did you enjoy your time off?"

"My office, now." Violeta barked through gritted teeth. Saul casually walked in only to have the door slammed behind him and his body slammed against the wall. At first he thought Violeta might be wanting a second round right there in her office, but the way she grabbed his tie and stared into his eyes made it clear she wanted to intimidate him.

"Let me be clear with what I meant when I said last week was a one time thing. It will now and forever more will only exist in your, and only your, memory. Do I make myself clear? And before you answer that question I will remind you that I am more than capable of not only firing you, but ensuring every company on this planet will burn your CV as it comes through their letterbox." Saul rediscovered his fear of Violeta pretty quickly.

"Crystal clear Miss Flores." He squeaked.

"Good, we have a new inducement, TV news personality by the name of Tamira Vale." Violeta settled down behind her desk as if she hadn't just been inches from destroying Saul's life. "Got into our cross hairs when a corporation paid a journalist to dig up dirt on a competitor rather than a private eye, so not only has she made herself some powerful enemies, the reputation of our firm is also on the line." Violeta handed Saul the file to read through.

"So future inducer, what would you choose as a way in for our intrepid reporter?" Violeta asked, her mood lightening.

"You could get information on a story she's working on, get her to set up a meeting and start off the relationship with her grateful in a place away from prying eyes." Saul suggested.

"Hmm, good instincts but I don't think the atmosphere would be right. Plus not a lot of opportunities to meet again if you don't get the spark on the first go. Charity events are far less formal and intense. I figured get some alcohol flowing and segway into cheeky sex talk to make her regret marrying someone the file refers to as 'the most boring man in America.' Pro tip, anyone we can't find dirt on who is married is either having vanilla sex, or not having vanilla sex, both powerful drivers for sexual curiosity."

Saul began taking notes as Violeta began planning first contact for a school district fundraiser later that week.

...

First contact went off without a hitch, as it always seemed to with Violeta. She had finished the event and taken it upon herself to play the wire recording to Saul as part of his training.

...

Tamira: I have nowhere to be, how about we buy another bottle, you know, for the kids.

Violeta: yeah, I can't believe everyone else is gone already, it's not even midnight.

Tamira: I do the afternoon and evening bulletins so I don't have to be up early, what's your excuse?

Violeta: I'm a PI so I work flexible hours.

#click#

"I don't usually tell people I'm a PI, but her husband is a cop and they hate PIs, meaning if she tells him about me, she knows he will distrust me no matter and ignore his pleas for caution."

#click#

Violeta: here we go, drink up. My husband's on early shifts this week so he's going to be asleep whenever I get home.

Tamira: your husband works weird hours as well?

Violeta: yeah, it takes a bit of work to line up our free time but it's worth it.

Tamira: yeah, mine's a cop, if he's not out arresting bad guys, he's napping on the sofa.

Violeta: in my house we say 'coffee and Viagra perks everything up'

#click#

"That may sound like something you read on a chain email from your aunt, but it's an inoffensive way to bring sex into the conversation."

#click#

Tamira: I'll remember that, if he's out cold I'll just get a funnel.

Violeta: damn girl, sounds like I could have cashed out if I had invited you to my last Ann Summers party.

#click#

"And just like that I have a non-threatening way to get her to concede she's not getting the sex she wants and that I am sexually adventurous."

#click#

Tamira: hold it somewhere discrete and I'll bring enough money for your back catalogue.

Violeta: you're going to regret that, I get the kinkiest stuff.

Tamira: like what.

#click#

"You can't see it but when I list off things I'm monitoring her face, seeing which fetish arouses her curiosity the most."

#click#

Violeta: so you have your dildos and vibrators, I get every size up to 15 inches, and yes I've personally tested the lot. Butt plugs, they're more about width than depth but I go big with them. I got bodystockings and lingerie, my favourite thing to do with them is wear them under my clothes during the day and nobody knows.

Tamira: what you got under that dress then?

Violeta: can I tell you a secret? Absolutely nothing, I'm really lucky it's not raining today. You should try it sometime, does wonders for your self-esteem.

I also got bondage stuff, I could start you small with some handcuffs and light whips, or if you and your husband are freaks already I can get you some paddles, electrodes, harnesses, maybe even some strap-ons in case Mr. Police officer wants to be on the receiving end for a change.

Tamira: hmph.

#click#

"I got her now, she clearly was into it and when I mentioned her husband I might as well have dropped kitty litter down her knickers."

#click#

Violeta: as I always say, the possibilities are endless if you keep an open mind, mine's not stopped rearranging my guts for some time now, we've just resorted to putting together a list of all the fetishes and ticking them off one at a time.

Tamira: damn you're a freak.

Violeta: really? Come on just between us girls what's the freakiest thing you and Officer Husband have tried out.

Tamira: nothing freaky, he once handcuffed my wrists to the headboard but we had to stop as it was banging against the wall and making too much noise.

Violeta: oh wow I didn't know it was that bad. I'm not going to tell you how to live your sex life but next time he comes home from work, be waiting for him tied up like a Christmas present, see if it awakens anything in him. Anyway this is no talk for two elegant ladies who have a bottle of wine to finish.

#click#

"Next charity event is in a week's time and as much as I hate to say this, you're going to need to come with me and pose as my husband."

...

Saul walked into the fancy ballroom with Violeta dolled up on his arm, she was wearing a vivid halter neck red dress that flowed with her body and a leg slit bordering on exhibitionist. No amount of provisos and threats could dull his sense of accomplishment. He immediately spotted Tamira, wearing a black cocktail dress casually chatting to some well-connected suit. Violeta had been clear to let her come to them, so they made a beeline to the bar and ordered some shots.

"Oh my god I knew it was you" Tamira yelled, getting a shot for herself to join in the merriment.

"Tamira oh my god!" Violeta yelled in a false excitement unfamiliar to Saul. "This is my husband Saul, Saul this is Tamira Vale..."

"From channel six news, my god darling you never told me you were friends with a celebrity." Saul gushed, shaking their target's hand.

"It's great to meet you, glad you could get tonight off work, Violeta told me... well she said you worked flexible hours but didn't say what you did." Saul thought quickly on his feet and decided to give an answer that would help with the inducement, but that would also piss off Violeta.

"I'm a male stripper." He replied with a grin as he felt Violeta pinch him where she was holding his waist.

"Oh wow." Tamira replied, taken aback.

"Sorry, we should have mentioned we don't do shame in our household." Violeta clarified. The conversation continued but there was an uneasy edge over the whole thing, eventually when enough drink had flowed and they found themselves in a quiet corner that Tamira decided to unburden herself.

"So... I tried that suggestion of yours and it did not work out." She blurted out draining her drink. "Don got home after his shift and found me tied up naked and waiting for him and you wanna know what he did? He called it in, he was preparing to have a five block police cordon to catch some pervert by the time he removed my gag and I explained that I did it to myself. The worst part is he has decided it's my fault he had to tell the dispatcher why he cancelled the call and now all his cop buddies are mocking him." Violeta and Saul tried to stifle their laughter and failed miserably.

"I'm so sorry." Violeta strained out between gasping for air. "I had no idea it would go that badly. Most men love a bondage surprise waiting for them."

"If only you knew the things this one does to get my attention after a night of women lusting after me." Saul began, giving Tamira the space to respond with what he and Violeta were hoping to hear.

"What kind of things?" Tamira asked, taking the bait and now firmly on the hook. Saul tried to jump in with his idea but Violeta was able to speak over him.

"Let's just say I have a feeling the night will be memorable for our taxi driver." Violeta giggled, stroking Saul seductively.

"You let others watch?" Tamira marvelled. "What's that like."

"Oh yeah, let's put it this way, how does it make you feel knowing that all your husband's work colleagues know that you were tied up naked for him? What does it stir in you thinking about all your husband's friends picturing you nude and tied up, probably getting hard at the thought, maybe even jerking themselves off at the image of your nude and vulnerable body?" Saul saw the look of lust on Tamira's face and knew this was going to be another successful inducement.

The night carried on and more salacious stories were shared, but Saul knew this was all still priming, that the start of sexual humiliation would begin after their third meeting, which Violeta had set up by getting dates in the diary for Tamira to visit her at home. But as Saul and Violeta began to leave Tamira shocked them with a request of her own.

"Would it... would it be OK if I... shared a taxi home with you two?" She asked, gripping the sides of her dress and biting her bottom lip.

"Oh you want in on the show?" Violeta joshed with a cheeky grin, hiding her anger at what this change of plans would force her to do with Saul. "Well it will cost you, I want your phone by my side so I know I'm not going to make tomorrow's headlines, and I want your panties."

"Oh no, I don't want to be a part I just want to watch." Tamira spluttered.

"If a man is getting aroused by my body I want to see him getting hard, so if you're enjoying yourself I want to see you get wet." Violeta whispered in Tamira's ear. Tamira thought about it for a second before heading to the toilets with purpose.

"We have about a minute so don't talk." Violeta explained to Saul. "We're going to have to go hot and heavy in the back of a taxi, don't get any ideas and try to bring Tamira in at any opportunity, don't forget she's the target not me." Saul grinned at what Violeta didn't know but she brushed it off as his excitement at getting to be intimate with her again. Tamira returned from the toilets, clearly missing a notch or two of confidence she previously had. She glanced around to make sure nobody was watching before gingerly placing her panties and phone in Violeta's outstretched hand.

"Alright, well you better behave yourself young lady or you won't be getting these back." Violeta cheekily admonished as she flagged down a taxi.

The three of them packed themselves into the back of a taxi, Saul crammed in the middle between Violeta and Tamira. As the taxi began to move, Violeta's hand began to work its way up and down Saul's leg, while she kissed and nibbled his ear. This had the desired effect of giving Tamira a front row view to Saul's penis growing and pushing against his trousers. Saul could hear Tamira's breath quickening as Violeta's hands began to probe inside his trousers.

"Driver, I'll give you $500 to turn your camera off and circle the block." Violeta announced, her passions clearly on show. The driver agreed and immediately Violeta had Saul's trousers open and was caressing his large cock. As she bent down to wrap her mouth around it, she took an opportunity to lift up Tamira's skirt, Tamira didn't resist as Violeta admired her soaking pussy while she began to blow Saul. As she did so Saul pulled the straps on her halter neck apart, pushing her dress down and undoing her strapless bra so her breasts could be out for all to see.

Tamira had gone past the point of modesty and began to touch herself as Saul and Violeta became more and more intimate. Tamira let out a moan and it immediately gained Violeta's attention.

"Nice to see you're enjoying yourself. Have you ever seen a cock this big?" She goaded with Saul's erection in her hand.

"No, that's an amazing cock." Tamira gasped, her hands moving faster and faster at her clit.

"Go on, see if you can fit it all in your mouth." Violeta giggled, pointing Saul's cock at her. Tamira gingerly leant over and kissed the top of Saul's shaft before moving her mouth down and hesitantly beginning to suck him off, Violeta took the opportunity to grab her by the back of the head and firmly began to help her take more and more of Saul's cock into her throat with each bob of her head, her hand going wild on her pussy.

"Just thought I would remind you the taxi driver is watching you suck my husband's cock in the rear-view mirror, how does that make you feel?" Violeta asked.

"So horny." Tamira briefly replied. Violeta took that as a prompt to ask the driver to take them back to her house.

"I'm not shuffling around this cramped car any longer, I'm going to take this man home and let him fuck me as roughly as he wants. Do you want to watch?" Tamira was already swimming in enough lust to turn off her higher brain functions and nodded greedily. The driver pulled up outside the house and Violeta paid him, Tamira was just about to get out when Violeta stopped her.

"If you want to watch us fuck there is a price." She explained with a sinister grin.

"Oh God anything." Tamira pleaded.

"I want you to take off your dress and bra, and walk to my apartment naked."

"I can't do that." Tamira begged, still caressing Saul's cock "what if someone sees me?" Violeta leaned over and ran her finger over her pussy, before holding it in front of her face, confronting her with just how wet she was.

"I think if somebody sees you, you will be so happy you will orgasm right there and then." Tamira was sorely tempted but still had lingering doubts.

"It's not that far." Saul intervened. "I've made Violeta do it tons of times." Violeta didn't have time to scowl at Saul before his interjection had the desired effect.

"I'll do it if Violeta does it too." She moaned. If there was a way she could do it without blowing everything Violeta would have slapped Saul, instead with perfect improvisational acting she was able to giggle.

"Alright then" she remarked, peeling her dress from her body and handing it to Saul along with her underwear. Sat naked in the taxi Violeta gave Tamira a cheeky grin as she began to remove her clothes. They both stepped out of the taxi naked, cringing in the cool breeze, nervously glancing around as Saul slowly sauntered towards the apartment block. At one point Violeta tried to run ahead to press the button on the lift, but Saul clicked his fingers and pointed at his side.

"Heel!" He ordered, filling Violeta with lust and anger while Tamira pleaded with her to not delay things any longer. Her body turning burgundy with horny anger, she walked back to Saul and obediently walked at his side.

It felt like the longest walk of their lives before Tamira and Violeta finally made it to her apartment. They opened the door and the moment they were inside Violeta pounced on Saul, grabbing him by the neck and dragging him to the bedroom, Tamira in tow. She pulled him onto the bed and began undressing him, hoping for a quick fuck before her insatiable horniness got her into more trouble.

"Not so fast." Saul announced. "We have a guest and you're being a terrible host." All eyes turned to Tamira looking on with lust as she ran her hands up and down her body. "You are to take out your drawer of toys and offer Tamira any toy she chooses to use on you."

"Yes master." Violeta replied, Saul didn't know if she had taken to calling him master because Tamira was watching or because he had successfully seduced her. Violeta placed the drawer in front of Tamira and watched as Tamira hungrily scanned the items in front of her.

"My god, look at all this stuff, I'm so fucking jealous of you." She announced turning over the wide variety of sex toys. Violeta gave Saul a glance that told him this was an opening big enough to drive a truck through and he certainly shouldn't waste it.

"Well we can't have jealousy from our guest can we?" Saul announced, "the only problem is those toys are for slaves only, so if you want me to use them on you, you are to kneel next to the other slave and obey me without question." Saul went and stood next to a kneeling and ravenous Violeta, the sight of their sexual ecstasy ensuring that the voices of dissent in Tamira's head were silenced. She fought her urges for some time, she was a respectable woman with a loving (albeit boring) husband and these two were offering her true pleasure in exchange for tainting her previously perfect life. Slowly she walked over to Violeta, kneeled beside her and looked up at Saul.

"Master, I am ready to obey without question." Tamira announced. Violeta was full of mixed feelings. This had been, without a doubt, the quickest they had ever moved with an inducement, but the cost was that she was stuck being Saul's slave for another night, a fate she relished but that filled her with worry.

"OK Tamira, from now on I will be referring to you as Slave 2, Violeta is Slave 1." Saul began, taking charge of the situation. "Slave 2 I want you to lie on the floor; Slave 1, I want you to sit on Slave 2's face while I pick out the toys I want to use on you tonight." Tamira obeyed and Violeta moaned with delight as she lowered her pussy onto Tamira's eager mouth. While this was going on Saul was rummaging through the drawer, putting together a game plan. Firstly he took out some lipstick, Violeta let out a sensual moan as he wrote 'Slave 1' across her tits. Tamira squealed in surprise as she felt the lipstick glide across her tits to write 'Slave 2'.