Inducement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,230 Followers

Next Saul fetched two butt plugs before ordering Violeta and Tamira to bend over and expose their holes.

"Sorry I've never had anything in my bottom before." Tamira exclaimed. Saul grabbed her by the hair and let loose a couple of swats across her breasts.

"Slave 2, you are to treat me as your master or you will be tied naked to a lamppost for the rest of the night, do I make myself clear?" Saul spat, at first he was worried that he had gone too far too soon, but then he heard Tamira purr with excitement.

"I'm sorry, master." She drooled. "Please violate my anus as you see fit."

"That's better." Saul announced easing the smaller of the two butt plugs into Tamira, who squealed with pain and delight. Next he put the other plug into Violeta who welcomed it as an old friend. "Alright let's have you both up, kneeling, ankles together and knees apart and hands behind your heads. I want you facing each other.'' Both slaves moved immediately into position and Saul grinned, he kneeled down between them, simultaneously rubbing his hands on his two slave's pussies, then crossing them over so each slave could lick the other's juices off his hands.

"Glad you can both see how much the other is enjoying this experience, but there is a problem, I only have one cock to fuck you with, so we're going to have a competition." Saul handed Tamira and Violeta a vibrator each, "the game is simple, first one to squirt wins. However if either of you disobey a command I give you during the contest, you will automatically lose. Winner gets taken to the bedroom and fucked like the dirty whore you are, loser gets left tied to the balcony and has cold water poured over her body."

Tamira stood in shock at the thought of what lay ahead, while Violeta immediately got to to work shoving the vibrator against her clit and turning it up to its highest setting, her first moan shocked Tamira out of her stupor as she began to vibe herself.

"Slave 1 that wasn't very sporting was it? Slave 2 slap Slave 1 across the face." Saul ordered, delighting in seeing Tamira leave a red handprint on Violeta's cheek. "Slave 1, thank Slave 2 for slapping you and beg her to do it again."

"Thank you fellow slave, I deserved that." Violeta squealed trying to keep her concentration on her own pussy. "Please slap this dirty whore across the face again." Tamira gave Saul a look that asked if she should give Violeta another slap, Saul ordered it so and Violeta's cheek turned even redder.

"Slave 2, give me three reasons why you deserve to be slapped in the face." Saul commanded.

"One, I am a dirty whore who needs to be punished. Two, I am a cheating slut. Three, I want it." Tamira squealed, her body shaking with embarrassment.

"Those are all good reasons. Slave 1, slap Slave 2 three times." Violeta let loose a volley of three slaps across Tamira's face and once she had finished recoiling Tamira looked more ravenous than ever.

"Slave 2, thank Slave 1 for slapping you, then kiss and make up." Saul ordered, amazed at how much both slaves were enjoying their roles.

"Thank you Slave 1 for dirtying your hand on this whore's face." Tamira announced before leaning forward and sensuously locking lips with Violeta, their tongues lapping deep at each other's mouths. Saul started to sense that the vibrators would be too effective and he wanted this to last longer.

"Both of you remove your vibrators and put them in the other slave's mouth. You are to bring yourself to squirting using only your fingers." The slaves looked up at Saul and lusted at his cruelty as they placed the vibrators in each other's mouths and began to finger their clits as fast and hard as they could. Saul noticed that their moans were starting to get more and more frenzied and decided that if one of them were to squirt it would ruin the carpet, so he grabbed both slaves by their hair and pulled them onto the balcony.

He once again lined them up facing each other and ordered them to intertwine their legs in such a way that if one squirted it would be all over the other, he then left them there while he went to fetch some rope. Saul took his time, the night air was cold and he liked the idea of his slaves feeling abandoned. He also took the time to find the bucket Violeta used to mop her floors and fill it with cold water and topping it up with some ice cubes from the freezer.

By the time Saul returned to the balcony, the two slaves were practically rubbing their pussies together, letting out moans of delight without a care of who might hear them. He stood over the two frantically masturbating women and all of a sudden an arch of juices streamed out of Violeta's pussy, covering Tamira's torso. Before Tamira could process what had happened, Saul grabbed her legs and pulled them flat, looping the rope around her ankles and lashing them to the bottom of the railings at the far end of the balcony. In another moment her wrists were tied far above her head and she was left naked and helpless, her pussy so close to sweet release but now without stimulation. Saul handed Violeta the bucket of water and her face contorted into an evil grin as she poured the cold water onto Tamira and drank in her screams. Then Saul and Violeta turned their back on Tamira and headed inside.

Back inside was the real test for Saul, once out of view of Tamira, would Violeta drop the slave act or would she still want to be fucked? Saul closed the bedroom door behind him and got his answer as Tamira grabbed him and forced her body against his.

"Make this quick, I want to drip your cum out of my pussy into Tamira's mouth." Violeta ordered, blurring the lines between her desire and her job, but it didn't stop Saul pinning her to the bed and giving her a painfully rough fuck. Violeta could barely walk as she staggered out of the room, Saul overtaking her to intercept and maintain an air of dominance. They reached the balcony and Tamira shivered with cold and frustration, letting out a pitiful mewl at her captors.

"Slave 2, just because you didn't get my cock tonight doesn't mean we won't treat you, even the most lowly whore should be treated as a guest, so we decided Slave 1 will lick your cunt and in return you may drink my cum from her pussy." Tamira looked ravenous as Violeta climbed onto her, beginning to 69 as she remained tied to the balcony, her warm body chasing away the frigid cold.

Tamira moaned with joy as Saul nipped away to follow through with one last idea he had. He returned with a strap on, handing it to Violeta.

"I supposed somebody should fuck Slave 2 tonight, Slave 1 use this to violate her as roughly as you like. Slave 2, I want to hear the phrase 'I'm a whore and I deserve this' coming out of your mouth every ten seconds or I will tell Slave 1 to stop and leave you on the balcony overnight." Violeta grabbed Tamira's nipples and twisted hard as she eased the strap on into her pussy. Although Saul had told her to repeat her phrase every ten seconds Tamira was blurting it out constantly on a loop as Violeta began to thrust into her.

Violeta slapped Tamira's face, spat on her and called her every humiliating name she could think of as she plunged the strap on as hard as she could into Tamira's pussy. Tamira had orgasm after orgasm crash through her veins as she repeated to herself.

"I'm a whore and I deserve this."

...

Saul and Violeta offered to let Tamira sleep over but she decided to have a shower and leave. The moment she was out of the door Violeta started laughing.

"I know you're learning but I need to tell you this woman is a freak, I have never had someone so easy to induce before. I hope you were reading the room and reacting because 90% of what you just did would make a regular target walk out and never look back. Tamira is like learning to ride a bike with training wheels and somebody else riding the bike." Saul joined in with the laughter which stopped as Violeta said "you can sleep on the sofa and as you were working late don't feel like you need to be in the office tomorrow. Good night."

Saul spent some time lying on the sofa wondering if he should go into Violeta's room and torture her some more, but he decided to take Violeta's advice and move slower. By the time Violeta awoke he had already gone home.

A couple of days later, in the afternoon while he was getting on with some admin, Saul received a video call from Violeta. He knew that according to Violeta's diary today was the day she was meeting Tamira for lunch so he moved next to the wall so he didn't look like he was in an office and answered.

"Hey Saul, I just thought I would give you a quick call as someone has something to tell you." Violeta moved the camera over and zoomed in on Tamira, straddling a wooden horse that Violeta had tucked away for special occasions, her legs cuffed to the floor to ensure that the saddle drove itself hard against her pussy. She had nipple clips attached to her breasts and Violeta had to pull a pair of knickers out of her mouth so she could speak.

"Hello master. I wanted you to know I left my husband, I gave him one chance to treat me like the whore I am and he just pawed at me like a frightened puppy. From now on I am property of you and mistress Violeta, my name is Slave-31 and I will do whatever you want." she squealed at the camera.

"So it looks like we have a slave of our own honey." Violeta chimed, "so on your way home tonight I'm going to need you to get some dog food for our new pet bitch if that is OK?" It was clear that Violeta was subtly telling Saul that for the next couple of days he would be staying at hers pretending to be her husband.

"No problem darling." Saul replied, "give her a nice spanking from me until I get home." Saul hung up while his mind raced thinking how to capitalise on this.

...

Saul was lying on the air mattress next to Violeta's bed trying to get some sleep. Tamira, or as she now loved to be known Slave-31, was tied up in the lounge so Violeta didn't see any reason to share her bed with Saul.

"So what do we do now? Surely we have enough on her to finish this?" Saul asked.

"You can't just get the dirt and go show it to your employer like a dirty little tattle tale, I like to have a bit of showmanship, always be angling for a grand finale, it makes the mark feel like they chose to show the world rather than you forced it out of them, it's also easier to disappear from their life afterwards." Violeta explained, leaning over the side of her bed to look down on Saul.

"Got any plans for that with Tamira?"

"I didn't expect Tamira to be such a fiend, I got some dominoes falling on a plan but I thought I would have more time. I'm telling you my first inducement wasn't nearly this smooth."

"Well you can't leave a story hook hanging like that" Saul implored.

"I guess I was looking to brag, I haven't been able to tell anyone about it for so long. You could say my first inducement was freelance, I had been trying to break into the team for a while so I figured a dramatic display of my abilities would turn some heads. So picture the scene, it's the meeting of the board of directors for Harkness and Jayne. The two eponymous partners chair the meeting while the 10 other directors sit behind a huge mahogany table in front of a big screen where they can run a PowerPoint. So even though the lights are dimmed, throughout his presentation Nigel Harkness can't help but notice that people aren't concentrating, there's shuffling and giggling among them and it's clear he's not holding them in fear and respect as usual." Saul remained enraptured by the tale.

"Eventually he snaps and demands to know why everyone is in a strange mood. From under the table Mrs. Harkness emerges, naked and covered with semen from every member of the board of directors, a huge grin on her face as she yells 'silence cuck' at her husband and begs Master Jayne to add his seed to her filthy body. Everyone is so stunned nobody thinks to stop me when I emerge from under the table to give a presentation of my own, about Mrs. Harkness' slide into depravity while she sucks off his business partner in front of everyone. The next day Mr. Harkness has applied for some extended leave and Mr. Jayne has decided that maybe the inducement team could use my talents after all." Saul was reeling with the story but not enough to keep him from continuing to work on his secret assignment.

"That sounds so hot." He remarked, hoping to stir something in Violeta.

"Oh it was, truth be told I was helping under the desk, it took every ounce of restraint I had to not cover myself in semen as well." Saul heard the bed covers shuffle as Violeta writhed with the memory.

"Always an idea for your retirement party." Saul quipped.

"Oh can you imagine, me naked and humiliated around the office, becoming everyone's sex toy. I'll bet you can imagine it and I'll bet it will stay in your imagination."

"Just like every client you induce stays in yours as you imagine yourself in their place." Saul pressed.

"Yes, can't get in trouble for an imagination." Violeta stated, hoping this shut the argument down while she covertly played with herself under the covers.

"Is that the only reason you don't indulge your fantasies? Because you may get in trouble. Getting in trouble wasn't a concern when you turned your boss' wife into a sex slave, and you aren't exactly in a line of work that will make everyone happy or is legal, at the end of the day you should do what you want and screw everyone else, even if what you want is to screw everyone else." Saul heard a sharp intake of breath as Violeta tried to keep her orgasm quiet.

"An empowering thought and one you can repeat to yourself ad-nauseum from the line for food stamps if you push me on it again." Violeta meekly stuttered out. Saul simply gave her a knowing smile and lay back down to go to sleep.

...

"Good afternoon everyone and welcome to Channel Six News with me Tamira Vale. Tonight Channel Six News comes to you live from this unassuming building, where protesters have gathered to oppose the grand opening of 'Secrets' a members only fetish club." Tamira approached the most red faced of the protestors for comment.

"It's crazy, Sane Parents Against Nude Clubs have been against this since the plans were first put to the city council, they said they agreed with us and were on our side but all of a sudden they decided to approve the opening of this den of filth without any explanation." She yelled, practically ramming the camera with her protest board.

"Some have said that the activities of this club happen behind closed doors and that the neighbourhood won't be affected, how do you respond to that?" Tamira patiently asked.

"This club will be like a beacon to the sluts and degenerates of this city. This wholesome neighbourhood filled with fetishistic filth, can you imagine such a thing?"

"Well we won't have to, as I am being informed that the club owner has given Channel Six News exclusive rights to report from inside the club later on tonight. If you could give one message to the people inside the club, what would it be?"

"I would tell those filthy whores that they should be ashamed of themselves." The woman yelled before storming off.

"And if you want to hear the other side of the story tune in for the evening edition which will come live from inside the club."

...

"Welcome to the Channel Six Evening News." Tamira began, she was in a black walled room with thumping music coming from next door.

"Is her outfit a bit sexier than usual?" Her director asked the editor in the news van outside. Indeed Tamira was wearing the same blue business suit she had been wearing earlier, but now the skirt seemed shorter, the blouse had a few more buttons undone and her sensible plain tights had been replaced with fishnets.

"I'm coming to you from one of the many 'quiet rooms' away from the dance floor and am joined by Ernest Daniels, the club owner. Ernest how do you respond to accusations by the protesters outside that this club will attract people of loose morals to this previously wholesome community?" Ernest was used to these sorts of questions and fell into his go-to response.

"This accusation has been levelled against me every time I try to open a club and it is tiring to see people deny that good honest people can have fetishes. In this club we don't have pimps and prostitutes, we have lawyers, doctors, teachers, pillars of the community that come to let off steam before going back to their lives."

"So all this equipment, this is the domain of respectable people?" Tamira asked, the camera panned over a room filled with racks, whips, chains and every kind of restraint and punisher imaginable.

"These are big fixtures, hardworking regular people cannot afford to have them in their house so we provide it for them. For infection control reasons we ask that people bring their own gags, plugs and dildos, but there is nothing unhealthy or immoral about these devices, watch." Ernest took out a pair of hand-cuffs and clipped them across Tamira's wrists, forcing her hands into a praying position holding the microphone to her face.

"Is this getting a bit much for broadcast?" The director asked.

"Evening bulletin, as long as we don't show any nudity and bleep the swear words we should be fine." The editor replied.

"So you now can't move both your hands, this is just a taste of helplessness. How are you feeling? Are you feeling like a degenerate or are you feeling like a newscaster having fun?" Ernest asked, unaware of the kind of person Tamira had recently become.

"I see, but there is a world of difference between some fun with hand-cuffs and what looks like a torture cage." Tamira asked, pointing out a cage across the room as Ernest quietly removed the hand-cuffs.

"That cage is a club favourite, it has straps inside of it to hold a woman in an exposed position and the wheels allow the rack to be moved around the club. Women who use this feel special, the centre of attention and enjoy the helplessness that comes with this expensive piece of kit." Tamira had walked over and was looking around the cage.

"So the woman gets in like this?" Tamira asked, kicking off her shoes and beginning to climb in.

"Oh OK, I didn't think you would want to try it out but alright." Ernest flustered. "I mean you're facing the wrong way and usually a woman in there wouldn't be wearing a smart dress but sure let's demo it." Tamira climbed back out and to Ernest's shock, handed him the microphone and began to remove her blouse and skirt.

"What is Tamira doing? Cut the feed or the censors will have us for breakfast." The director ordered. All of a sudden the console went dark.

"I don't want to alarm you." The editor announced from the darkness. "But I didn't do that." He took out his mobile phone and brought up the Channel Six live stream, standing in the middle of his phone with a big smile was Tamira, revealing her fishnets were actually part of a bodystocking she had been wearing under her reporting clothes, hugging her naked form and giving way to indecent holes for her bare breasts and he most intimate holes. Aside from the bodystocking and the smile Tamira was wearing nothing else.

"Do you always wear a bodystocking under your reporting outfit?" Ernest asked, chuckling at the incredible situation he found himself in.

"Only when my mistress orders it." Tamira replied. "She also ordered that I have this butt plug in..." She continued, turning to the camera and spreading her cheeks to show off her filled anus and streaming pussy.

"Why haven't they cut the feed back at the office?" The director ranted, he had no idea that this feed had been rerouted away from anyone who would have a desire to stop it. In a burst of anger he decided to go sort this in person, only to find the van doors wouldn't yield to him, someone had strapped them shut from the outside.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,230 Followers