Inducement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must admit despite my personal reservations about her, as you are all clearly aware." Nigel Harkness added, shooting a look of thunder to the room, daring anyone to risk his wrath by raising the incident. "But her value to the company cannot be understated." There was a knock on the door and all heads turned as Saul awkwardly snuck in.

"Ah Saul, perfect timing actually." Mr. Jayne exclaimed, "I was just telling everyone that we are working on getting more Violeta style inducers, Saul is Violeta's assistant and we're hoping soon to promote him." The board shuffled and a few chuckles ran across the group.

"How do we train anyone to be like Violeta? Hell how do we test them without putting the organisation at risk?" Harkness exclaimed to the room's awkward silence.

"I mean there is one way." Saul quipped. He clapped his hands and from under the table Violeta emerged, naked and blushing head to toe under a coating of the Board of Directors' Semen.

"Master Saul, I have finished pleasuring the board of Directors, may I move on to apologising to Mr. Harkness?" She obediently stated. Mr. Harkness was frozen in fear and excitement as Violeta sauntered over, knelt in front of him, and began to undo his trousers. "I'm sorry for everything I have done to you, please accept as an apology, my humiliation as I give you oral sex." Mr. Harkness stood in silence, but that didn't stop Violeta from freeing his erect penis and tenderly kissing the head. Harkness snapped out of his stupor, grabbed the back of her head and forced his cock down her throat, maniacally laughing the entire time.

Once Harkness' semen was splattered across Violeta's face, Peter Jayne demanded she and Saul meet him in his office immediately. Once in the office Jayne sat behind his desk and Violeta deliberately found the chair designed to be uncomfortable and sat herself in it.

"You raving lunatic I can't believe you followed through on it." He said. At first Saul thought he was talking to him, but then he saw he was looking at Violeta. "So, do you think he's ready to be an inducer?"

"Excuse me, why are you asking my slave..." Saul began.

"Oh be quiet grasshopper the grown-ups are talking now." Violeta interrupted, comfortably asserting her dominance on the room despite being naked and covered in semen. "Who do you think told Mr. Jayne to give you the contract to induce me?"

"Wha?" Saul stammered.

"I figured I would make myself the target, to train and test you without worrying about harming the company if you screwed up. So sit down because you are about to have a performance review." Saul collapsed in his seat.

"So clearly you have passed, at first you lacked drive but you had potential, I practically had to throw myself at you on that first night. However you had a good head on your shoulders and adapted well, C+. Throughout the Tamira Vale case you were adept at pushing my boundaries and getting me involved despite my strong protestations. The fetish party was quite the rollercoaster, I was getting ready to fail your ass based on a surface reading of what happened, you had triggered the grand finale yourself, an absolute rookie mistake and a big one. I still had deniability, I was locked in a cage and you had pulled all the triggers on the end of my life, I could still easily claim victimhood. If what I thought had happened had actually happened with a client, it would not be a full inducement and moreover the organisation would have been made vulnerable to recriminations." Violeta took a deep breath.

"When I found out you had faked it, exposing me to the experience of ruining my life and this desensitising myself to it while not actually doing it. Your F shot to an A++. Every moment after that your average inducement would be putty in your hands while you planned a great finale. Having me mirror my first inducement was ironic and poetic enough, although I would have thrown in some way to show me off to the rest of the building as well, maybe convince the board to livestream the meeting to employees. But all in all you have definitely passed."

Saul was reeling, Violeta had put on an act. He looked into her eyes and couldn't believe it, nobody was self-confident enough to put themselves through that, even with loyalty to a company and a pile of money.

"Well I'm glad to hear it went well." Jayne interjected. "Saul congratulations, I'll have HR contact you tomorrow about your new office and pay packet, welcome to the inducement team.

...

Saul's mind was spinning as he packed up his desk, he looked through the open door to see Violeta cleaned up and back to her old intimidating self. Saul's brain whirred through all that has happened, processing and analysing the twists and turns. When he could take it no more he stormed into Violeta's office and slammed the door behind him.

"Are you about to get upset because I lied to you" she mocked in a winging baby voice.

"No I'm upset because you lied to Mr. Jayne."

"Careful now probationary inducer, you stand to lose a lot if you make this personal." Violeta warned.

"I've been going over our time together in my mind, the next person I induce won't be playing along so I need to tell the difference between what was real and what you engineered. I can see when you dragged me along and I saw the little comments you made to make me feel smug because of your choice of words. But I can also see when you were telling the truth." Saul reasoned.

"Come on, give it a rest, you succeeded already, now you're just monologuing." Violeta groaned.

"I don't think you pretended to want inducement to encourage me to fulfil the contract. I think you took out the contract because you wanted to be induced with plausible deniability. With the added bonus that any future time you feel horny for humiliation, the next future inducer can be given the task under the guise of training and testing." Saul saw a slight fade in Violeta's smile and a subtle move to a more defensive posture, he knew he had her. "You can deny all you want, in fact I don't have any plans for this information, but I think it was a thrill this time and all times after this it will get less and less exciting, so I hope you enjoyed me taking your cherry Slave-34."

Violeta practically leapt over the desk, slamming Saul against the wall, her eyes locked with his.

"A lot of 'I think' in that statement" she said awkwardly shuffling on her feet. Saul was wondering what she was doing but he couldn't take his eyes off her piercing gaze. "So let me tell you what I think." Saul felt a bundle of wet fabric being placed in his hands and looked down to see that Violeta had removed her knickers and given them to him. "I think you are going to come to Secrets tonight to return those to me. As my hands will be cuffed I think you are going to have to stuff them in my mouth. And I think that as my mouth is going to be full of my drenched knickers and my pussy is going to be filled with vibrating eggs, you're going to have to stick your huge cock straight into my ass." Violeta grabbed Saul by his clear erection, led him to the door and whispered. "Now get the fuck out of my office." Before tossing him into the corridor with one of the most confusing erections he had ever had.