Indulgence Valley

Story Info
Lottie is taken to a town where she is owned by a couple.
801 words
3.63
8.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've begun.

A suburban-looking town, called Indulgence Valley, in the middle of nowhere. No one would suspect a thing.

Yes, there's a high security fence about 2,000 acres out from the town, but the forest is thick beyond the town, so it would be impossible to get to the gate.

Indulgence Valley is run by filthy rich men and women who have an unquenchable thirst for sexual deviance.

And here I was, their perfect prey.

It was my own fault for being caught and abducted by them. I was craving more intense fetishes than the average person. I was the perfect victim for their advances. A couple from Indulgence Valley noticed me at a sex party in San Francisco, flaunting my body and feigning an innocent good girl demeanor.

We talked, with them asking me many questions about my kinks and biggest fantasies. In the play room, I melted into their skilled hands.

I believe exchanging my fetlife, reddit, and porn sources, is what led me here to this predicament.

I was on my knees, legs spread, hands behind my back, and tits thrust out. My head and eyes staring up innocently at the mayor of Indulgence Valley. My owners, Miss Scarlet and Master Horace were standing beside him, beaming at their latest capture- me.

"She's perfect." The Mayor said with a smirk, and moved his left polished-leather shoe towards my exposed pussy.

I felt the cold leather shoe on my hot pussy and let out a small gasp. It felt so fucking good. I closed my eyes for a second, to feel the sensation and show my devotion to my superiors.

The Mayor chuckled as her rubbed his shoe against my clit, watching me hump his shoe. My owners laughed and spoke with the Mayor about how desperate of a sex slave I was.

The Mayor hushed them at this remark, and looked down at me, as I opened my eyes to gaze submissively into his.

"She's no sex slave, Scarlet. She's so willing," he stooped down and caressed my cheek with his hand. "She's a fuckdoll. Just beginning her journey to submission..." he was referring to the report my owners sent him about my full sexual history.

"She's never really had a firm hand. Her life is about to change forever. I believe that calls for a name change, don't you think? A complete wipe of her life. A new slate."

Master Horace and Miss Scarlet nodded in agreement, suddenly excited by the idea of my life being striped away from me.

"I think we should call her something that suits her beginner status. A name that reminds her that she's no longer in control, a silly name for a new doll as herself..." the three of them stood in silence for a bit, trying to come up with a new name for my new life.

Suddenly Miss spoke up, "Lottie is a cute name! Very submissive."

The Mayor clapped and laughed. "How hilariously humiliating that name is! Not even a real full name. Lottie it is!"

They walked away to another part of the room that had all my paperwork. My nipples and clit were tingling with excitement and humiliation. But sad at their loss of attention. My goodness. I was truly becoming a slave to them!

After the paperwork had been completed, we said our goodbyes to the Mayor and my owners put me in the car with my hands tied behind my back.

Once we arrived at their beautiful mansion, they let the house servants park the car, and they walked me up to the front door.

"Kneel and say thank you to the house, Lottie," Master said, and I got down on my knees and bowed my head down.

"Thank you, House," I said, and Master corrected me.

"Not good enough. Thank the House and tell it that you will submit to it. This House is superior to you, Lottie. You must worship any object in this house as superior to you."

I gulped. This was going to be more intense than I thought. I really needed to submit my entire being. What had I gotten into?! But I mustered up the courage.

"Thank you House, for letting me be here. My body, my tits, and my pussy are yours to own. Thank you for allowing me to be in your presence."

Master and Miss Scarlet burst out laughing, and I felt my body die of humiliation.

They helped me stand up and walked me into the house. After they closed the door, they made me kiss the door knob, a passionate kiss with tongue, to which they laughed, and then escorted me to my new room.

.... (to be continued: what Lottie's room looks like, and how submission will look like in the house...)