Industrial Semen Production Pt. 01

Story Info
Forced male milking for industrial production.
2.1k words
4.4
4.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy this story, this is my first ever story, and first time writing at all. I really enjoy this and would love feedback so I can improve. Part 2 will be coming shortly!

==========================================================================

It was a warm summer night, Mike wanted to go for a late night walk to clear his mind and enjoy the clear night sky. He had plenty of farm land and could walk without being bothered, no street lights in sight, and not a single person to interfere with his walk. Mike was enjoying his walk, almost a half a mile from his home, when he heard what sounded like the hum of a drone in the clearing up ahead. Curious and protective of his land he investigated...He approached the clearing and while he still heard the noise, nothing was in sight. He walked into the open field trying to see if he could find the noise but still nothing, until suddenly the noise was gone and even the crickets were quiet. Confused, he was about to turn around when he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his arm and everything quickly went black...

Mike slowly started to wake up...groggy, weak, and unsure of what happened. As he tried to move he quickly realized he was restrained and naked. He couldn't move and his vision was still blurry; he couldn't figure out what was holding him down or where he was. As he struggled to move and see what was around him, he heard female voices near him...

He was restrained in what looked like a gyno chair that was modified to fully restrain people. The chair kept his legs spread slightly open exposing his genitals. His head was held down by a padded strap, tight enough to stop movement but not be uncomfortable. There were three straps for each arm, a strap across his chest, and waist. There were also a total of eight straps for his legs, 4 per leg. Two straps held his upper thighs down, and two more straps for his calf and foot. There were multiple levers and gears on the chair as well, which served to move him however they may need.

"He's awake" said one of the females, who approached the male and gave him some water and checked on his restraints.

"Where am I?!, what's going on?!" Mike was confused, heart racing, and starting to panic.

"Give him a mild sedative, we cant have him injuring himself or fighting us" said the other female. She quickly grabbed a syringe and the sedative, handing it off to the other female to administer.

Mike was given the sedative and quickly started to relax, clearly still confused and wanting answers. "Please answer me...where am I? Why can't I move?...please!" As he started to relax he was able to see better, he was in a dim room no bigger than the doctors office. There were two women still standing near him. One of the women was on a computer, the other woman was bringing a roll cart over with a bunch of instruments on it, he couldn't see much...but he saw more syringes, some long thin metal tools, and some other items behind those that he didn't recognize.

Mike again tried to talk to the women "please tell me where I am, something please! I have money and I can..." he was interrupted mid sentence....

The woman at the computer finally turned, interrupting Mike..."Be quiet, you're in our facility. We process men like you and your restraints are for your safety, and ours. If you continue to speak ill have to gag you, be quiet and we'll explain what's going on as we go..."

"My name is Sarah, I am the production supervisor. The other lady is Taylor, she will be handling the process and getting you prepared for production" said the lady at the computer.

Mike spoke again not thinking about what she had previously said about speaking..."what do you mean production? What am I doing here?!"

Sarah spoke again "you don't listen well do you? This will be my last warning and then i'll have you gagged, do you understand?"

"yes...I understand, I'm just confused about what's going on," said Mike.

Sarah seemed annoyed but understood his position, she decided to explain his situation in hopes he wouldn't make the mistake of speaking again "you're in a production facility, we take healthy, attractive, and fertile men, and put them to work in our facility. Your job is simple and requires nothing from you other than your penis and testicles." as she explained everything to Mike she could see his face show concern and confusion, as he had yet to figure out what was about to happen...

Sarah asked Taylor to explain the rest so she could continue the intake forms, and get him prepped for production.

Taylor obliged, "Babe, as she told you, we take men that meet our criteria for production, your job from now on will be to produce sperm, and seminal fluid for our needs. You'll be strapped to this chair and basically...milked...endlessly, until your drained daily of your productive fluids"

Mike wanted to speak but he knew better, he finally realized he wasn't going anywhere and oddly enough...was a bit aroused by what he was just told. His penis was engorged and he had that feeling in his chest that one gets when they are about to have sex. He was confused and had so many questions, but knowing the consequences of talking...he kept quiet.

Taylor continued explaining, "in a few moments we will inject you with a few shots that will cause your testicles to grow three times in size and your penis will grow as well, we usually see an additional three inches but sometimes it can double in size. Once we administer the injections, you'll see the results within an hour...unfortunately it's not going to be pleasant. We can't afford to wait to make this comfortable so it needs to happen quickly"

Sarah turned around, finally done with the intake forms. She approached the cart and began preparing the syringes. She instructed Taylor to stop explaining for a moment, and help move him into position.

Taylor began turning the gears and moving the levers to get Mike into position. He was in a position on his back looking up at the ceiling. The chair started moving, putting him into a position almost completely face down, the straps kept him in place. His legs started to spread wide open, giving them full access to his genitals and anus. Mike was comfortable being held upside down as the straps all had padding and it was quite thick.

As Mike was upside down waiting for the injections, he wondered what else they were doing, he couldn't see anything other than the floor, the women's feet, and the cart which they moved to the rear of him.

Taylor continued to explain the process... "ok, now that you're in position we will start the injections. You'll get a total of eleven shots, it won't feel good but the pain will subside after a few minutes, so try to keep quiet and don't try to wiggle...it won't help"

Mike didn't think a few shots would be that painful, after all he's had shots at the doctors yearly, but he didn't expect what was gonna happen next...

Sarah handed Taylor two syringes to start, she was working on filling the rest while Taylor performed the injections.

"The first injection will go in the base of your penis, into the hidden length that goes into your pelvic region, this will cause your penis to extend significantly, this will be permanent. The second shot will go into the tip of your penis, referred to the glans or frenulum. This will cause the head of your penis to grow proportionally to the rest of the shaft of the penis."

Mike's eyes widened realizing that the shots weren't meant for this arm, and that it probably meant the other shots would be in his genitals too...he was still sedated thankfully, making the process easier for everyone.

Taylor injected the first syringe at the base of his penis, the needle was long enough to go deep into the hidden shaft of his penis, after the first injection Mike felt a warm sensation which helped relieve some pain. The second needle was quickly injected into the tip of his penis, which made Mike squirm but the straps kept him in place...again he felt a warming sensation.

Sarah spoke again, "Taylor, remember we must finish the injections in the next 10 minutes so everything takes effect properly" Sarah handed three more syringes to Taylor, and she continued prepping the others.

Taylor tried to explain to Mike the process while working. "The next three injections will hurt, you'll get three injections per testicle. Two will go into the actual testicle, one near the epididymis, and the other below near the center of the testicle. These will cause your testicles to grow two times their size, or more. The other...will go into the epididymis, this is the part that stores your sperm until it matures and then transfers to the vas deferens, the tube that carries your sperm for ejaculation. This will again ensure everything grow proportionally, and will triple your sperm production and storage"

Taylor was the nice one, she wanted the men she handled to be comfortable and know what to expect. she felt bad they had to experience any pain, and did what she could to help, while still doing her job.

Taylor injected the first needle in his testicle, he could feel the needle penetrate the testicle, he could feel his testicle fill with the serum and the pain was immense, but he handled it well. The second needle was the same, being injected into the testicle. She quickly injected the last needle into the epididymis. He again felt the injection into him, feeling the epididymis expand and burn.

Sarah again handed the other three needles to Taylor, which she quickly injected into the other testicle. Mike squirmed again in pain, but he handled it better than they expected. Most men pass out or scream.

Sarah handed Taylor another tool, and three more syringes. Sarah had to assist in the last three injections, these had to be done accurately and quickly.

Taylor explained to Mike the final process... "You're doing great, so the last injections will go into your prostate, Cowper's Glands, and seminal vesicles. These will cause everything to double in size, making it easier to handle the constant milking. We will insert this tool into your anus to expand it enough to see inside, and then we will insert a specially designed tool that locates the three injection locations so we don't miss, and don't worry, your rectum won't be injured from this"

Taylor lubed up his anus, then inserted the speculum. She expanded the speculum which Mike started to feel as it expanded. It expanded his anus to 6.5 inches, almost to the 7 inch limit the anus has before damage occurs. Sarah inserted the other tool which quickly located the injection points. Taylor grabbed the first syringe and injected his prostate. Mike felt the needle penetrate his prostate, he felt a warm, tight, and oddly pleasurable pain. After the injection he felt like his pelvic region was more full...and that was just the beginning. The second syringe was quickly injected into his Cowper's gland, this one hurt a lot more and he only got pain from this one. The last needle was injected into the seminal vesicles, this one hurt the most, he got multiple sensations from this one that he couldn't even explain. He had so many emotions and feelings going on that he couldn't make sense of it all.

Taylor pulled the Speculum and locating tool from Mike's anus, he felt it slowly pull out and the tool rubbed his prostate making him jerk with pleasure and pain. His anus was numb, his anus still feeling like it was spread open even though it no longer was, he slowly dazed off waiting for the pain to subside.

Sarah and Taylor both started cleaning up and moving the equipment out of the room. Mike was in pain and trying to daze off, he didn't even notice them leave the room. They had to wait at least an hour before the next process. Sarah trusted Taylor at this point to continue the next process without her. Over the next hour Taylor began moving equipment into the room and setting up for the milking process.