Industrial Semen Production Pt. 02

Story Info
Final setup before the milking begins.
2.3k words
4.24
4.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 to this series, I never intended to make it this long however it's working out this way and I am enjoying the writing and trying to make it work! I'm still new to writing, honest feedback is appreciated! Enjoy and part 3 should start getting interesting!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike was woken up by Taylor entering the room with another cart, the rattling from the cart startled him. As he came to, he realized he was again facing the ceiling. He could tell his genitals had increased in size significantly, this included his prostate, Cowper's glands, and seminal vesicles. Everything felt heavier and thicker, and this pelvic area felt tight from the growth. He tried to look down but could barely see anything as his head was still secured down.

Taylor greeted him again, "Welcome back Mike. I'm glad you're awake, you handled the first process very well. It impressed Sarah, which never happens. You're probably wondering what will happen now. I'll try to explain in a minute, I'm just finishing my measurements of your genitals."

Mike knew everything grew, but he couldn't see and was curious about how much everything grew. "I," Mike got one word out then stopped since he didn't want to be gagged.

Taylor could see his hesitation. "It's ok, I won't gag you as long as you're respectful and don't talk too much. Sarah is the strict one, I don't mind the conversation, just don't try it if anyone other than me comes in."

"Thank you...I...I feel better now. Can I ask what my genitals grew to? I'm very curious." Mike had finally spoken without the threat of being gagged, it eased him, if only a little given his circumstance.

Taylor smirked as she expected the question, and was happy to share, " Your penis grew much larger than we expected! You went from your previous 3.68 inches...to a staggering 12.8 inches, over 3 times what we normally see! Your girth went from 3.8 to 7.2. Your testicles grew about three times their size as well, they went from roughly 2 inches long, and 1.5 wide, to 5 inches long, to 4.2 inches wide."

Mike was surprised and didn't know how this was possible, "How can I...be this big? I can feel the weight of my balls and my cock...and the pressure in the pelvic area. I can only imagine how big my prostate is!"

Taylor lightly smacked him on the thigh, "We prefer the appropriate and professional terms...penis and testicles, and please avoid getting excited, I don't mind you talking but I can't have the other women here thinking I just let all the men speak freely. Now be quiet so I can explain the next process."

Mike realized he pushed his luck, but was thankful she was nice, he kept quiet and let her finish measurements so she could explain the next steps.

Taylor grabbed his penis and lifted it, she took a measurement with a tape measure and recorded the length, she measured the girth next.

He started to feel his penis grow, he got a bit lightheaded but assumed the new size would have side effects. His penis started to get fully erect, he felt embarrassed for a second until he realized he's been naked and violated for the past hour.

Taylor held his penis as it grew fully erect. "don't worry, it'll subside soon. While you're erect I'll need one more measurement. This measurement will feel weird, I have to insert this long thick tube into your urethra down to your prostate to get the proper measurement, and insert the right size collection tubes"

Mike had wondered what she meant by collection tubes, he assumed it was for collecting his semen and other fluids. He wanted to speak but kept quiet and waited for her to explain.

She proceeded to grab a syringe with a smooth rounded tip that was filled with lube, she inserted the tip into the tip of his penis and pushed it in sealing his urethra to the syringe. She slowly pushed the plunger down, injecting the liquid into him. He could feel his urethra expand and fill with the liquid. It made it to his bladder and he could feel the fluid start to enter his bladder...it felt odd but painless. She pulled the syringe out once she was done and some liquid gushed out the tip of his penis.

Mike started to feel incredibly horny, the lady holding his penis was cute, nice, and had a soft touch. He was starting to get some feelings for her, but he kept them to himself. He was trying to stay sane, maybe that was his way of coping with his predicament.

Taylor could see the pleasure he was experiencing and smirked, as she knew the next part would probably change that. Most men didn't like this part, a few did. She wondered what his reaction would be. "This next part will feel weird, it shouldn't hurt, you may even feel the need to pee. Don't worry about it, nothing will come out. I am going to insert this long tube into your penis to the prostate, then this control knob will allow me to bend the tip so I can find the entrance to the vas deferens. Once I find the entrance to both I'll insert a smaller tube into each vas deferens."

Mike was still horny, and now curious. Taylor had been so nice he felt comfortable with her and wasn't worried, "What's the purpose of the tubes in my uh...prostate?"

Taylor explained, "The tubes that enter your vas deferens, which carry sperm and the other precious fluids, will be used to collect the fluids without contaminating it, and making it easier to transfer."

She began inserting the long thick tube into his penis, the initial insertion into the tip of the penis made him squirm a bit. The tip of the tube was small, about 6 millimeters thick...it then tapered to its max size of 13 millimeters.

As she inserted the tube further he could feel his urethra spread open. As it slid down his urethra he felt it get wider and wider until it reached its max, which burned a bit and felt like he was stretched to the limit. Any more and he'd be in pain.

Mike was incredibly horny right now, he felt like he wanted to explode, the sensations were intense but felt incredible. He felt every bit of the tube as it slid further down his penis past the base into the prostate. As soon as it hit the prostate he moaned and felt an urge to pee.

"I feel like...I need to pee, what's happening..." Mike didn't know what was happening that made him feel like this. He's never felt anything this intense.

Taylor bit her lip...she was enjoying this and seeing him enjoy it made her wet. "Well, your prostate has a lot of nerve endings and is very pleasurable when touched, massaged, or played with at all. It makes you feel like you need to pee but nothing will come out...if we kept massaging it eventually you'd ejaculate without having orgasm."

Taylor checked the measurement lines on the inserted tube and grabbed the right-length collection tube from the cart. She inserted the first tube and used the control knob to direct the collection tube to the left vas deferens. She grabbed the other collection tube from the cart, and inserted it, directing it to the right vas deferens. After both were in place she began pushing the collection tubes into both vas deferens.

Mike could feel the tubes in his prostate, it was an odd feeling but he enjoyed it and he grew more horny from it. As Taylor pushed the tubes in further, he could feel the vas deferens stretch, it was painless, and gave him a tingling warm sensation that spread through his prostate to his testicles.

Taylor inserted the tubes an inch into each vas deferens, watching Mike moan when she got near the end. She could see the goosebumps all over his skin, he enjoyed it. "I'm glad you're enjoying this, most men don't. And feel free to moan and show your pleasure, it brings us joy to see men enjoy this." Taylor pulled out the Large tube which left the smaller tubes in place.

Taylor moved the cart back and began moving the chair again. This time he was tilted back, still seeing the ceiling and now the wall behind him. "Ok, now we have a few more items to place on you before we get you to start production, I'll explain as we go."

She grabbed the cart again and pulled out from the cabinet below some more tools and medical devices that were gonna be used on him. The one device was a 5-foot anal snake, it was hollow through it. The one end was the exit, it was large and had a second, short opening that would keep his anus spread for another device. The second device was meant for his testicles, a cage of sorts. The third would go in after the anal snake, this one was meant to lock in place and massage his prostate and seminal glands.

Mike could hear all of the items being moved around but couldn't see anything given he was almost upside down. He wondered what was gonna be next...

Taylor started explaining again while trying to work quickly, "I will insert this anal snake into your bowels, when you initially came in we had given you an enema and flushed your bowels of all fecal matter, this is why we didn't have to clean you out when doing the injections earlier" She grabbed the snake tube meant for his rectum and began lubing it up.

"This device is what we call an anal snake, the tip, once in, will seal the beginning of your colon and allow any waste material to cleanly exit your body. On the other end is another opening that will keep your anus open for our milking machines to have clear and easy access, and to secure the machines to you for safety and accuracy."

She began inserting the lubed snake into him, the tip end was 4 inches in diameter. As she pushed it in he tensed up, Mike had never had anything go into his ass before. As she pushed it further and further he could feel himself fill up inside. As she pushed it deeper she started hitting bends and had to twist it slightly to get it past them. She finally got it in, as she pushed the end into Mike it opened his anus up to 7 inches, this was the end with the two openings. She could see Mike was again covered in goosebumps, and breathing a bit heavier than normal.

"Are you doing ok?" Asked Taylor, she was empathetic and wanted to make sure he wasn't in pain.

Mike spoke after being quiet for so long, "Im...great...the sensations were intense, I didn't think anything going in my anus would feel so good. What's the purpose of this anal snake?"

Taylor explained while setting up the next device, "The anal snake will remove any fecal matter from the beginning of your bowels and allow it to exit while keeping you clean and the device that will be inside of you clean and sanitary. We have a machine that collects any waste." She then took the device she was preparing and inserted it into Mike's anus, into the second opening of the snake. The device simply slid in and went into place on his prostate. As soon as it hit the prostate mike moaned and his penis jerked.

Mike closed his eyes as the feeling was new and wonderful. He was already horny and this just made it even better. He had the feeling of butterflies in his stomach and could feel pressure building up in his pelvic region.

Taylor grabbed a harness from the cart and put it on Mike, it had an opening on the front for his penis and balls to go through, and the rear hooked into the anal snake and wrapped around his waist. This harness would allow them to hook their machines up to him.

"OK, now I'm gonna secure this testicle cage to you. I must warn you, the cage has a needle for each testicle, once I close the cage it will go into each testicle and remain there permanently. The cage will hook into another machine that will pump our sperm production-enhancing serum into your testicles." She prepared the cage and grabbed his ball sack, feeling for both testicles, and firmly grabbed them and pulled them out as far as she could.

"Will this one hur..." Mike was interrupted by the sudden pain he felt as Taylor closed the cage on his testicles, and the needles pierced them.

Taylor apologized, "I'm sorry I had to do it without warning, I know it hurts and honestly it's better if you didn't know it was coming." Taylor began cleaning the cart up and pressed a call button on the wall to let the staff know he was ready for production.

Taylor spoke again, "We are about ready to begin milking you, I will remind you to keep quiet with the other women when they are in here. They will gag you if you speak, not all are as tolerant as me."

Two more women entered the room, one carried a set of hoses that varied in size, and the other woman pulled a large cart in that had multiple machines on it, along with two large glass cylinders. Mike couldn't see what was happening, he could only listen and feel. He knew the time had come for them to milk him of his precious semen and precum. There was some anxiousness given the situation, but now all he could do was wait for it to begin and hope he would at some point find a way out of this.