Industry Newcomer

Story Info
Who introduced Linda to the world interracial porn?
8.9k words
4.61
18k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell!" she heard the short, pudgy man yell into the phone. "What the fuck am I going to do now? That bitch is going to cost me a shit ton of money!" The man hung up on the person on the other end of the call without allowing any time for an answer.

"Uh oh," Maci thought. Billy Badd got his name for a reason. He earned the extra d in his last name by being tough on any talent, crew, or producer that upset him. Several careers ended prematurely because of the grudges the director held. She'd heard about one instance when he, frustrated with what he saw as an underwhelming performance, berated the young talent to the point where she left the state.

"Stupid bitch can't even make it to a shoot! Gets her dumbass into a car accident and has to go to the fucking emergency room! That's the gratitude I get for giving that over the hill slut another fucking chance!" the director fumed to his cowering assistant. "With all I've set up for today, I'm going to be out thousands of fucking dollars!" he screamed, punctuating this statement by flipping over a table laden with expensive looking equipment. "Pick that shit up!"

As the assistant bent to pick up, Maci mustered up the courage and walked over to the furious man. "Mr. Badd, sir. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"What? Who are you?" the director turned toward what could only be his next problem.

"I'm...well...my real name is Maci," she got out before he interrupted her.

"No, your stage name sugar. Are you supposed to be the daughter for me today?"

"My stage name is Maddy Young, and yes, I'm supposed to be the daughter," she answered.

"Well, Ms. Young, we were supposed to shoot another well reviewed and financially successful scene of "Watching My Mom Go Black" today," he spat toward the tall brunette. "However, the stupid skank cast as your mother got in a tiny fucking fender bender and now has to go to the hospital. I'm now fucked because the entire shoot is worthless without the fucking mom, for which the title so succinctly and accurately reflects, to fuck a fucking black fuck."

Maci thought to herself. "Mr. Badd, if I can get someone else to play the role of the mom, would that help?"

"Sweety, if you can pull off the miracle of finding me another milf twat, I'll double your pay," Billy said before turning with enough speed that his shoulder collided with the assistant. The sudden contact caused the assistant to drop everything he picked up.

"Fucking waste of space!" the director screamed over his shoulder at the assistant as he stormed back toward the room that functioned as his office for the day.

***

"Can you do me a big favor?" Maci asked the woman on the other end of the call.

Maci had scrolled through her phone's contact list trying to find a willing replacement. Most of her friends in the industry were too young to pass as mothers. Of her older friends, one had retired, another was in Miami for some plastic surgery, and the last time she'd worked with the third had been a total disaster. Scrolling back up through the list a final time, she stopped so that her biological mother's name settled in the middle of the screen.

Maci grew up in the area. Her childhood home was no more than fifteen minutes away. Her parents still lived there. Maybe she could salvage the day.

"What are you doing?" she fired off.

"Hi to you too," her mom replied.

"Sorry. Hello mommy. What are you doing?"

"Not too much. Just finished up a load of laundry. All is quiet here. You know your dad is in Chicago for work this week."

"That's perfect," Maci responded, thinking on her toes. "I need your help. Uh, we are scheduled for a rehearsal for a low budget movie, and the woman cast as my on-screen mom can't make it in today. We need someone to fill in for her. The scene is mainly improv and just to set up the lights and blocking for when shooting begins. She's supposed to play my mom in the film. You'll be a natural. It is the role I was born for you to play"

"Oh Maci, I've never acted before. There has to be someone else. What about someone else on set?"

"Well, mom, they all have their own assignments for this rehearsal, and, uh, it would really make me look good to the director. Plus, wouldn't it be nice to see how movies are made? And you aren't doing anything right now? Please, please, please, Mommy."

After a long pause, Maci heard a sigh before her mother answered, "Fine, what's the address?" After giving the address, her mom said, "That's not that far away. I'll see you in about a half hour. Love you sweety."

"See you soon. Love you too," Maci returned, smiling to herself.

***

After finding the address her daughter gave her, Linda Samuels knocked on the front door. The door opened and Maci stood there, smiling at her.

"Come on in Linda. You're right on time," her daughter offered.

Strange, Linda thought, Maci never called her by her first name. Her daughter wore a tight, white tank top that stretched across her chest. Her red bra was visible under the top, a look Linda disapproved off, especially on her 20-year-old daughter. A mid-thigh length denim shirt and bare feet completed the outfit.

Linda hugged her daughter and allowed herself to be led deeper into the house. Passing doorways, she saw a flurry of action that she assumed she'd see on any film shoot. She turned her body in the hallway as she passed a tall, cornrowed African American man talking on a cellphone. She noted his broad shoulders over a muscled, but lanky frame. She also saw that he flashed a wide, welcoming smile as he focused his attention on the two women that passed.

"Here is the gist of what we need you to do today," Maci spoke as the pair arrived in the living room of the house. "First, you'll have to sign some paperwork and releases. That's standard in the industry because they are going to be recording the rehearsals and may want to put them on the Blu-Ray. Next, you will go through the motions on an establishing scene. You'll shoot it right outside on the street. What you'll be doing is walking toward the house, dragging a piece of luggage, and pretending to leave a voicemail to your character's daughter. That's me."

Linda nodded in understanding. So far, even in the whirlwind of preparation that swirled around her, it all seemed to make sense.

"After that, they'll bring you inside," Maci continued. "We're going to rehearse the scene with Charlie, you, and me. It's kind of a confrontation scene. You're gonna come in the house and see me in an embrace with Charlie, that's the male talent. There will be an argument. It's all improv, so just make it up as you go and follow my lead."

"Wait, there's no script," Linda asked. She found that to be strange. Also, Maci had called the other actor in the scene the "male talent." That seemed odd.

"Oh yeah, that's standard for the rehearsals. They are just checking to make sure everything looks right, and the lighting is good. The main thing is after the original confrontation, you just sit next to Charlie on the couch. After that, do what seems natural and follow the director's instructions. This will all be over before you know it. Any questions?"

About one hundred questions popped into Linda's mind, but she sensed that the sooner they got started, the sooner this whole thing would be over. She shook her head no, keeping all her thoughts, questions, and doubts inside. She felt a nervous anxiety.

"Good," her daughter replied. "Here is the director's assistant with the forms for you to sign."

A thin, anxious young man with glasses approached the older woman. Maci showed her where to sign on each document. More questions came to mind when she got to a page that talked about medical tests, but her daughter took it, and the remaining forms, from her and signed them with a fairly accurate version of Linda's signature.

The assistant's name must have been Mike because that is what Maci called him. "Mike, here you go. Everything signed and ready to go. Her agent will fax over her test results ASAP."

Linda raised an eyebrow to her daughter. Maci met her with a slight shake of her head. "One last thing mom, I mean Linda. You must call me Maddy during the scene. It's super important that you call me Maddy. Otherwise, if you use my real name, the footage will be way off."

Before Linda could reply, Mike piped up. "What is your stage name, ma'am?"

"Stage name? Linda is just fine for this," she replied before Maci could interject. The cowed beanpole began writing it on a line on the first form.

"Are you sure about that?" Maci queried. "Just change the last name then. How about Dark? That'll work." Mike nodded to the suggestion and walked away writing.

"Ok, mom," the younger woman whispered. "Remember, I'm still your daughter for the scene and my name is Maddy. Go along with whatever you're told to do. The director is not a guy to mess with. If he gets pissed off, I could lose this role and any hope of a future career. I'll explain everything later." Maci leaned forward and kissed her mom on the cheek.

Her daughter grabbed the arm of a passing woman. "Now, please go with Nicki here. She is the makeup lady. She'll do a quick touchup for you and then we'll be ready to start. Thank you again. I love you."

Linda noticed Nicki give the two related women an odd look. Without a chance to return the sentiment to her daughter, the makeup lady whisked her away to an adjacent room.

***

Billy sat in his office, in a mood between optimistic and angry. Technically, he always was angry. His anger was probably the reason he'd lost three wives, and ten times the number of assistants, in a dozen or so years. Today, though, his rage had been replaced with hope that young bitch would come through with a replacement. And speak of the devil, that young bitch was coming his way now.

"What is it?" Billy turned toward the girl that now stood in the doorway. "What's your name again?"

"It's Maddy Young and I was just letting you know that we're good to go with my mom. I mean the mom for the scene. You know, not my real mother, but the one who goes black. Linda Dark's her name."

The young girl's words tumbled out of her mouth. Billy thought she was a bit dimwitted. At least this young broad was good looking. Plus, she came through with the fill-in talent.

"Good. Good. Linda Dark? Never heard of her?" he mused to the brunette who graced his threshold.

"Uh, yeah," she stuttered out. "Fairly new to the industry. Probably her first shoot like this."

"Well, she better be almost as good as that old cunt I'd originally cast. Let's take a look at her."

Billy hefted his large frame from the chair and followed his casted daughter for the day out into the living room, staring at her ass in the denim skirt. He watched as the actress approached a woman with her back to him, in one motion grabbed and spun her around, and walked her toward the director.

"You Dark?" he asked the older of the two. The woman's face creased with a confused look. "Jesus, he thought to himself, she must be dumber than the other one."

He took the time to look the two ladies up and down. They were a similar height. The older talent had maybe an inch or two on the younger. They both had their brown hair worn down, the mother's to just above her shoulders, the daughters to the top of her back. They took after each other in the face, with almost identical noses and mouths. The younger carried more weight but had wider hips and a rounder ass.

The biggest difference was their racks. The Young one had full breasts that strained the shirt she wore, as well as the bra underneath. The Dark one didn't have much up top. Billy thought if they just made it across as B cup's, it only be by a photo finish.

The thought again crossed his mind that they looked alike. They could easily pass as mother and daughter. "Fuck it!" he thought, "the scene's viewers wouldn't care once both broads were being rammed with a big, blacked cock and covered in white, hot jizz."

"You Dark?" he inquired a second time. He displayed a hint of anger this time.

"What?" the one he directed the question to asked. He looked her top to bottom one more time. She wore a loose pair of teal shorts with a floral top, the v-neck of which danced right above where the cleavage would be on most of the talent he came across in the industry. If she didn't have just the right innocent, Milfy look, he'd shut the whole thing down and make sure both of these bitches were finished.

"Yes Mr. Badd. This is Linda Dark," the young one piped up. "She's ready to do anything you need, Mr. Badd."

"Good. Let's get this fucker on the road," he stated. He turned and walked away, thinking that it was about times that these two bitches had their cunt holes filled up with a nice big, black cock. He stomped off through the house screaming for everyone to get fucking ready to roll.

***

Linda had been taken aback by the director's behavior. She understood why Maci suggested she follow any directions he gave. First and foremost, she wanted to make sure her daughter still had a career ahead of her, whatever it took. With the language he used, and his general demeanor, she thought that Mr. Badd would hold it against Maci if anything went wrong because of Linda. Sometimes, you could just tell a person was no good. You could sense the thoughts that festered behind their eyes. Mr. Badd lived up to his name in that regard. She'd have to be better.

She'd been shuffled out of the house shortly after that. For the first time in her life, someone jammed a camera in her face and required her to act. Pulling the suitcase behind her, she made up a one-sided conversation with her daughter's voicemail. Something along the line of "surprise...I just got to town...I'm coming by your house...I'll be there in fifteen minutes, yada yada yada."

Mr. Badd seemed ok with the performance. She hit the marks he'd barked at her. He screamed for her to change a couple things and that was about it. All in all, the outside portion ended quickly. What concerned her was that they didn't really do much to change any angles or lighting? If this was a rehearsal to do that, why did it go so fast?

She shot a scene coming up the steps to the house and entering the unlocked door, followed by a shot of her walking down the hallway. Again, they didn't do many takes and nothing was corrected.

She met up with Maci in the living room. Maci cheered her on and told her that she'd done a great job so far. "Look mom, keep up the good work. We're about to do the main scene. This is going to take a lot more time. You must follow along and do exactly as I do and as Mr. Badd says. Remember, call me Maddy until he yells cut. They'll come get you in a few minutes. You can do it." With that, her daughter reached up to adjust Linda's hair into place and kissed her on the lips briefly. She disappeared down the hall and around a corner.

Two minutes later, she heard someone yell, "WMMGB, Maddy Young and Linda Dark scene." This was followed by the sharp snap of a clapperboard and the unmistakable voice of Mr. Badd screaming action. Linda walked away from the mouth of the hallway. She went into the kitchen in the back of the house and looked out the window at the yard outside. She tried taking a couple deep breaths to calm her nerves, but those didn't work. Instead, she just let herself stare off into space.

The hand of Mike, the assistant, clasping her shoulder brought her back to the moment. He mouthed, "we're ready for you." He then led her down the hallway. He whispered, "break a leg," as Linda turned the corner and entered the room.

The feeling of nervousness abruptly drained from her body and the feeling of confusion leapt into its place. To her left and right were crew, several cameramen, a man holding a microphone, and a guy taking photographs with a digital camera. She also saw the scowling face of Mr. Badd. None of these people fully registered because of the two people on the couch.

The cornrowed African American man she'd seen in the hallway before sat in the middle of the white couch. Shirtless, his pants dropped to his ankles, his erect penis stuck straight up from his lap. To his left lay her daughter. Both of her legs were pulled up onto the couch. Her denim skirt had been bunched up around her hips, exposing her pantyless crotch. Snaking behind her upstretched leg was the black man's arm. His hand worked on her sex, alternatively circling her daughter's clitoris and then inserting two fingers into her welcoming vagina. Maci's right hand wrapped around the base of the dark black cock, while she tried to take as much of the upper part into her mouth.

"What the fuck is going on?" Linda heard herself screech. This question drew the attention of the couch's occupants. They both assumed shocked faces, similar to what Linda herself wore. While the interruption had caused Maci to remove her mouth from the turgid black pole, the man, though surprised, continued to play with her daughter's pussy. The stunned look on her face changed to one of pleasure as Mr. Black Man kept working on her aroused clit.

"Who the fuck is that?" Linda pointed at the black man molesting her daughter. She barely sensed that a cameraman circled behind her and the couch to catch this interplay.

"This is Charlie," Maci answered.

"Who the fuck is Charlie?" the older woman questioned. She saw her daughter smile.

"Charlie's my boyfriend. He's been fucking me for weeks," she boasted, defiance forming the words. As if she thought that satisfied the conversation, Maci dropped her mouth back onto the black cock, bobbing her head on it several times.

Linda began to say her daughter's name before realizing that she needed to call her by her stage name. It dawned on her that her daughter was performing in a porn movie. For the past six months or so Maci told her that she'd been acting in various low budget productions. She'd never mentioned that those productions were fuck films. Her reference to the male talent earlier made perfect sense. Now, she certainly didn't want to say her daughter's real name.

"Maddy! I can't believe you're doing this. It's going to ruin your life." Linda meant taking part in a porn.

This elicited a response from Maci. She again removed the dick from her mouth and turned to her mother. "Just because he's black doesn't mean he's going to ruin my life." She returned her mouth to its target.

Linda's mouth dropped open in shock. She couldn't believe that Maci accused her of such racist thoughts. She didn't have a problem with black people. Her problem had been with porn, specifically her daughter showing off her shaved vagina on camera for all the world to see. Linda closed her mouth, glaring at her daughter and then the black man on the couch.

"Mrs. Dark, why don't you have a seat, and we'll figure this all out," Charlie chimed in. Linda hesitated for a moment, absorbing the scene. Her daughter fellated the stranger on the couch while he played with her clit and shoved his fingers in her naked pussy. "Hell, no way was she getting anywhere near that," she thought. On the other hand, Maci did tell her that all she needed to do was sit next to Charlie on the couch. The older woman didn't move fast enough for Charlie because he barked, "sit down!" at her and pointed to the spot next to him on the couch with his free hand.

Linda obediently glided to the couch, taking a seat next to the black man, but still with a few feet buffer between the black man and her. She turned her attention to the large cock. She could tell from across the room that it was big. Up close, though, she could see it was even bigger than she originally thought. The girth of the organ stretched her daughter's mouth to its limit. However, the younger woman managed to get a majority of it in her mouth before returning to the top.