Industry Newcomer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When was the last time your husband did this?" He grabbed Linda's hips firmly and lifted upwards. His muscles flexed while he raised her up. Before she knew it, his mouth was level with her groin. With laser focus, he homed in on her clit and began attacking it with his mouth. His expertise was something that she'd never experienced before. Within moments, she teetered over a precipice that she'd never known before. She grabbed his head, pushing it deeper into her essence.

Though time had stilled, after no more than fifteen seconds, he began lowering her back toward his lap. He tilted his chin up, and with the skill of a seasoned professional, Charlie reengaged their kiss as the distance between their lips dwindled. She tasted herself even stronger this time, her juices more directly transferred from his face. Her entire attention was taken up by the flavor as they passionately made out.

His mouth followed her as he returned her down toward his groin. From the way Linda straddled the young buck, her twat stretched open. Imperceptible to her, Charlie had returned her a few inches further back than from the place she had been lifted.

The camera caught the accumulated inertia of the scene. Maci's expert mouth having lubricated the cock. The lovers on the couch locked at the mouth. Linda's ass hovering lower and lower directly over the biggest, blackest cock she'd ever seen. The opportunistic daughter angling the cock perfectly, guiding it toward the lubed hole. Gravity, and a deft thrust from Charlie, introduced three quarters of the girthy behemoth into Linda's pussy.

An elongated, "Fffuuuccckkk!" escaped the porn newcomer's mouth, still connected to Charlies. The porn stud began thrusting upward into the milf.

"Oh my God! How could anything feel this good?" Linda thought. This did not escape her lips by way of an eloquent exultation but issued as a series of grunts and moans. That was the only sound she could manage.

"Take that black dick, mom! I knew you were a giant slut."

For several minutes, every onlooker in the room stared mesmerized at the connected couple on the couch. The black man drove his large cock in and out of his partner's receptive cunt. The married woman emitted unhs and ahhs as all thought of her husband and surrounding vanished and she focused on the pleasure that radiated from her center. She felt stretched beyond the understanding of the boundaries of her body. When Charlie stopped thrusting into her, Linda subconsciously took over by rocking back and forth on the massive dick. She drove herself up and down his cock with such force that her lubrication became a white froth. She no longer cared about finishing him off quickly.

Just as furiously, Maci attacked her clit with her hand. She sat on the ground with most of her back against the couch, turned only slightly to enjoy her front row seat to her mom's good and thorough fucking. Now that her mom was getting a proper deep dicking, she could enjoy some of her own pleasure. Her fingers circled her clit, pushing herself closer to the edge.

The rhythm of the performers abated only when Linda raised herself too high on the dark phallus. The head slid out of her dripping opening. Maci, seeing her chance, herself rose, snatched the man, and put him in her mouth. She took him to the base a half dozen times before taking him out her mouth and administering a few licks. She then guided him back into her mother, the taste of her mother's pussy lingering in her mouth.

Charlie thrust with renewed force. Thirty seconds later, Linda shot her hands down onto his chest to support herself as the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced wracked her body. The muscles of her legs contracted then quivered. Her arms lost their rigidity, and she collapsed down onto Charlie's chest. If possible, the noises that escaped her were even more unintelligible as a dense fog permeated her brain from her climax.

Charlie lifted the wilted woman and dumped her so that her back rested against the arm of the couch. He stood and looked down at his glistening cock before shifting his gaze to the naked twenty-year-old. "Now it's your turn to cum on my dick," he nodded to Maci. "I want to get a nice piece of that booty."

Maci knew exactly what he wanted and needed. She stood and turned, crawling onto the couch. Her arms supported her weight while she presented him with her open pussy. Resting on her hands and knees, her head hovered about her mother's lower half.

Charlie, with one knee on the couch, dragged his dark cock up and down the girl's slick hole. He prodded her clit and tickled at it. The attention drew moans from Maci.

"Oh, Daddy! Stop teasing me and ram that big black dick in me," she purred. Charlie raised his head to the opening and began easing it into her. "Yes, Daddy, stretch this pussy."

Linda roused from her post orgasm stupor at her daughter's pleadings. Maci calling the black stud Daddy forced a man she'd previously called that to the front of Linda's mind. Maci's first Daddy was Linda's husband. Her loving husband. The man she had promised to love and adore, to cherish, to be faithful. The father of her children.

"Oh fuck! What have I done?" she muttered. "What did you make me do?" She looked up into the face of her daughter. She saw a face lost in pleasure, contorting with the thrust, retreat, thrust, retreat, as Charlie drove his massive cock into her girl. Linda shifted as though she was going to extricate herself from under her daughter and get up off the couch.

Charlie pushed down on Maci's shoulders. The force caused her to bend her arms and lower her face to her mom's juicy cunt. This created the double benefit of changing the angle so Charlie could pound deeper into Maci, as well as give a great view to the camera of her eating her mom's twat. Maci shot her tongue out, lashing it at her mother's still sensitive clit.

Linda instantly forgot about her husband and wanting to remove herself from the scene. The talented tongue played across every receptive nerve in her nether region. All reason was instantly lost.

The three worked against each other, a coupling of sensual connection as pleasure mounted. After a few enthralling minutes, which seemed the three would be content to extend forever, the doings crescendoed as mother and daughter erupted in near simultaneous orgasm.

Charlie stopped, still buried in the quivering pussy, as Maci's climax waned. Linda panted, eyes close, reclined fully on the couch. With a half dozen continued pumps, he withdrew from the younger paramour. He wrapped his arms around her collar bone from behind and twisted her up and back towards him to deliver her a few kisses.

"Go ahead and sit that pretty tight pussy on her face," he whispered into her ear. "I'm close to busting this nut and need another go at her puss."

Linda didn't respond as Maci crawled up her body to straddle her face.

"It's my turn mommy," she said in an overly theatrical tone. "Why don't you see what Charlie did to me. Just stick out your tongue and give it a little lick." Maci lowered her sopping wet vagina to within inches of her mom's lips.

Linda never imagined performing oral sex on another woman before. She remarked to her husband on the rare times they'd ever seen a romantic lesbian love scene in a movie or the even rarer times they'd watched a pornographic scene together, that vaginas were disgusting. Here though, she'd never had sex with a man besides her husband before. Never been filmed having sex. Certainly, never even considered having sex with a black man. She'd done all three within the past half hour. She hesitantly stuck her tongue out until it connected with her daughter. Fumbling, she tried her best to stimulate her daughter.

"It's not the best head I've ever got, porn or not porn," Maci thought. "It certainly isn't the worst either." She moaned though. The positive reinforcement caused her mom to try a better pace, to alter her technique. Her mom concentrated so much that she didn't realize at first that Charlie moved between her legs and pushed his cock into her slick opening.

Soft half thrusts quickly ramped up to full drilling. He lifted her leg closest to the back of the couch. Linda soon became lost in his depth and force, forgetting she was supposed to be attending to her daughter. Realizing her lapse, she dove back into eating Maci out.

"Mrs. Dark, this pussy is so tight," Charlie groaned. The tempo of his slapping against her increased. "This is good pussy. I'm about to cum in this cunt."

Linda once again snapped back to reality at hearing the comment.

"You can't. Don't cum inside me. I'm not on anything. My husband got a vasectomy. I'm not on the pill. You can't," she pleaded.

"You should have thought about that before you let a big black dick fuck you mom. Charlie only does creampies. I guess it really can ruin your life."

With one final grunt, Charlie released a load of cum deep in the family matriarch. The final thrust was potentially the deepest he'd slammed into Linda, eliciting an unwilling, uncontrollable moan from her. The dark man held himself in her for several moments as he caught his breath. When he pulled out, his slowly deflating cock caused a line of semen to begin dribbling out of the well-used opening.

Maci threw her leg over top of her mother and got up off the couch. She moved over to her black Casanova and gave him a passionate kiss.

"Let's get out of here, baby" she said. She grabbed his hand and the two walked out of the scene together naked. They left Linda splayed on the couch. Her face glistened with her daughter's juices. She wore a combination of pleasured exhaustion and dismay. Her pussy, stretched beyond anything she'd experienced before, skin red and hair matted, dripped the black man's cum

"Cut!" yelled Billy Badd. "That's a wrap!"