Industry Newcomer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without taking the mother's attention from the activity going on in his lap, Charlie stretched a long arm behind her and placed his hand on her back. He slowly rubbed up and down, reaching the top of her shoulders before lowering it to her bra strap. The pace matched that of the young starlet who attended to his dick.

Dick still lodged in her throat; Maci turned her eyes to her mother. The large dick entranced Linda. Removing the glistening cock from her mouth, she took the opportunity to advance the scene. "Hey mom, do you think you could help me with Charlie?"

"Oh no, I couldn't do that," Linda replied, waking from the trance, looking around and becoming aware of exactly of her surroundings. A wave of shock washed over her as she remembered and observed the assembled film crew moving around her.

"Yes, you can mom. Just give me your hand. Just hold the base."

Maci reached up to Linda's hand, grabbing it and leading it to the dark cock. She drew her mom to lean forward and helped her mom encircle it with her hand. She then took the cock into her mouth, all the way down to her mother's hand. She trailed a small amount of saliva when her mouth retreated.

Linda couldn't believe that she held the man's penis. It been decades since she'd seen, let alone touched, one that wasn't her husbands. She experienced only three penises her entire life, two only amounting to fumbled hand jobs and soon abandoned blow jobs. Now, her fingertips didn't even touch as they wrapped around the base of the ebony unit. While her daughter worked the head and shaft with her mouth, Linda began to stroke the portion under her hand. She moved her hand up and down, occasionally connecting with her daughter's lips. She couldn't take her eyes of her diamond wedding ring as it trekked up and down the ebony rod.

"Hmm, that's good," Charlie moaned. He reached and turned Linda's face toward his. He lowered his face and kissed her on the lips. She continued to stroke his dick. After a few seconds, she returned his kiss. "How is this happening?" Linda thought, "Just a few hours ago I was doing laundry." The dark stranger pushed his tongue into her mouth, causing her to react on instinct and accept it.

"Ooh, great job Mom," Maci purred, "I knew you could help me with this big thing." The younger lady began stroking the black dick, joining in with her mother. "I think it's about time you get this in your mouth."

Linda broke the kiss and looked to her daughter. The request shook her to affirm that this could not keep going like this. "Absolutely not," she snapped, removing her hand and trying to back away from the ensnaring arm behind her. "This stops now. I am married and this isn't right. You tricked me!"

Sensing her mom recoiling, Maci played along. "You know dad isn't around this weekend. There's nothing wrong with having a little fun. Besides, when are you going to get your hands on something like this again?" With that, Maci bobbed her head down the base of Charlie's cock and back up. She took long licks upwards, before drawing the tip of her tongue and its dark head.

"No way!" Linda screamed. Again, she voiced her displeasure. "This is wrong. I'm not supposed to be here. I've already done too much. And I most definitely don't want to see what you have planned next."

Charlie looked between the two brunettes on either side. "Come on Mrs. Dark," the stud implored. "We're all just having a little fun here."

"Shut the hell up!"

"Don't talk to my boyfriend like that you bitch!" Maci screamed back.

Linda froze, never expecting her daughter to speak in such a manner. How did she get into this? She looked around the room for any help. None of the crew or cameramen offered any assistance. Her scan continued, at a complete loss, until she locked eyes with the foul-mouthed director. Mr. Badd's eyes stared daggers at her. He gestured for Linda to get closer to Charlie, first with a point directly at her and then squeezing two fingers together in the international sign to shorten the distance. Finally, he raised his finger to his throat, dragging it across before turning to point directly at her again.

Charlie noticed the direction provided by the pudgy, white man. He grabbed the shell shocked, older woman's closest shoulder and guided her toward him. Linda scooted over until their jnees just touched but would budge no further. He pivoted the force of the push to allow her to bend at the waist.

Linda found her face approaching the rock-hard black cock next to her. Scared of the threat against her and realizing that she was reaching an abrupt confrontation, she instinctively opened her mouth. She felt the pressure of the hand on her shoulder be removed to feel it on the back of her head, guiding her down and down. The head of the large cock parted her lips, forcing her to accept its passage. She got the tip into her mouth before pushing back against the hand on her head. The pressure returned forcing more of the cock into her mouth.

Maci observed the acquiescence in her mother as she took more and more of the black cock in her mouth. "Oh yes Mom, jam that cock down your throat!" she encouraged. She dropped her hand to her wet pussy to replace the hand that Charlie removed during her mom's refusal. She started encircling her engorged clit, occasionally dropping her finger to her wet slit before returning it to the center of her pleasure. With her other hand, she reached her fingers up to Charlie's chin and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Billy Badd watched as the scene began to take shape. That old cunt was finally sucking black dick. She hesitated at first but now she took it halfway down her throat. That young bitch was fucking herself while cheering that old twat on. Maybe this scene could be salvaged after all.

After several hesitant times down the black cock, Linda withdrew it from her mouth. She looked to her daughter, pleading with her eyes to end this. What did Maci expect her to do? How far is this going to go?

Maci noticed her mom stopped sucking on Charlie's cock. The surprise caused her mom to go this far but that could easily wear off. Her mom needed to keep going. With her skirt still resting high on her hips, Maci got up from the couch and crossed behind her mom. "You can take more of this monster mom," she said as she forced the older woman's head back onto the cock.

Linda found the black cock back in her mouth after the intervention of her daughter. The force applied by her daughter caused the cock to go further down her throat than before. Fighting the feeling that she was drowning on the cock, she pushed back against the young woman. Maci, for her part, allowed her mom to pull the black dick from the back of her throat. The tip of the cock withdrew to her lips before the force reapplied and it marched back down her throat. This ebb and flow stretched for minutes that felt like hours. With one final thrust, the older woman bottomed out on the cock, feeling the skin of the man's abdomen pressed against her nose. Maci held her mom's head down, the huge dick completely lost in Linda's mouth. Feeling the struggle intensify, she let her mom rise up completely off the massive penis.

Poised behind the gasping older woman, Maci grabbed the bottom of her shirt and dragged it over head and off. She reached behind herself and deftly removed the red bra. Her breasts fully exposed that left her in only a bunched denim skirt which failed to cover anything.

As Linda struggled to catch her breath, Maci grabbed her mother's shirt and removed it. A small-cupped bra revealed itself to the room. The younger woman reached around and undid the front clasp of the bra, releasing her mother's breasts. Poised on each small breast stood an erect nipple.

"This can't be happening," Linda thought. Her nipples were not supposed to be hard. She was not supposed to be gasping for breath because a large black stranger's cock had just been forced down her throat. She was not supposed to have her own saliva covering her face and dripping down onto her exposed chest. She looked over her shoulder toward her daughter, who was rising from the couch. She was not supposed to see her daughter topless, with her skirt hiked up to her waist, her hairless pussy on display.

Now that both women were closer to being naked, Charlie took the initiative and barked out a few orders. "Maddy, it's about time you got a piece of this big dick. Mrs. Dark, let me grab those titties."

With a wink to her mom, Maci walked around the older woman and approached the black man. She climbed up to Charlie's left on the couch before stepping one leg across. Her knees bent into a squat, her back facing toward her scene partner. Charlie put a hand on her hip while he steered his massive cock toward the young, wet pussy with his other.

"I'll show you how it's done mother." Maci gripped between her legs and lowered herself completely on to the huge penis. A grunt and an ooh escaped her lips as she turned and smiled at Linda. Shocked, Linda marveled at how effortlessly Maci accepted the entire black shaft inside of her. Her daughter glided down the large cock before effortlessly raising herself. Linda, shocked but enraptured, didn't notice as Charlie snaked his right arm around her back. She didn't even notice when his hand locked onto her small breast, even when he began to squeeze and caress her mammary. As if by habit, she shifted her left side to lean more against Charlie, still able to watch her daughter.

Linda saw awestruck as each time that the black cock drove up into her daughter, its retreat bore thicker white, lubricating cream that the younger girl's willing pussy deposited upon it. At this point, Maci sped up her vaginal assault on the turgid shaft. She slammed down on it, issuing forth louder, deeper moans and grunts.

A sudden tweak to her nipple brough Linda out from the stupor of her pleasure and the voyeurism of watching her daughter be impaled on the monster cock. Looking down at her breast, she witnessed the dark fingers that twisted at her erect nipple. An involuntary groan of pleasure slipped from her lips. More followed as the talented man seemed to know exactly when to squeeze the breast and when to reengage his attack on the sensitive protuberance.

"Linda! Linda!" Billy Badd screamed, trying to get the milf's attention. "Hey, you dumb twat! Unbutton your shorts and play with that old cunt of yours!"

Linda heard the loud brute's yells but was unable to comply due to the sensory overload that bombarded her. The sight, smell, and sound of her daughter rutting with the black man. The feel of his strong fingers and hands selectively tweaking and grabbing and fondling her breast.

Knowing a response must be made, Charlie removed his hand from her chest and lowered it to the button of her shorts. He undid the snap and grabbed her unoccupied hand, directing it inside the teal fabric. On the outside of her panties, he hand-over-hand coaxed her to begin playing with her pussy, playing a slow circle upon her clit. As if priming the motion, Linda's hidden inner nature took over and subconsciously began playing with herself, drawing her right leg up onto the couch as she kept watching the fucking next to her, her mouth falling open to allow the aural signs of her pleasure to be released.

The three fell into a rhythm. Maci leaned back into Charlie while still accepting his engorged staff over and over. She alternated grinding on his cock while touching her own clit with sliding up his entirety before driving herself back down until it completely disappeared in her nether, panting the entire time.

Charlie kissed both women's necks and nibbled on their ears. He took hold of the twenty-year old's hair and twisted her face to kiss him, messily entangling mouths and tongues. Pushing her away, he turned and did the same to the mother. This time, Linda voluntarily accepted the dark man's tongue, eagerly meeting its advances with her own.

"Alright, you fucks! This is getting too romantic and boring!" the director yelled. "Get that old bitch on her knees and the cock back in her mouth, now!"

Maci snapped out of her own focus on the pounding her vagina was receiving, knowing that she had to improvise something fast. "Ooh mom, this feels so good," she panted to the woman next to her. "You need to get this back down your throat." Winded from her exertions and pleasure, Maci moved to remove the big, black dick from inside her. With one leg under her, and a little lift from Charlie, she disengaged. She fell back to the side of the couch, leaving the cock covered with her juices and cream, still pointing up.

Charlie, for his part, knew he needed to help move the scene along too. With his right arm still around Linda, he leaned forward. His arm, shoulder, and torso guided the woman into an upright seated position with both feet on the floor. He kept nudging her forward, trying to propel her down onto the floor.

"Here mom, grab my hand," Maci implored. If she could get her on her knees, Maci knew she could get the other lady to suck on it again. "I can help."

Linda grabbed her daughter's hand, looking from her progeny to the dark man, to his engorged penis, and back to Maci. She took it and allowed herself to be pulled off the couch. She felt the rug underneath her bare knees. Maci took her mom's hand and pushed it toward the slick cock.

She leaned to whisper into Linda's ear. "Help me get Charlie to cum with your mouth and hand, and this whole thing will be over." Maci didn't know if what she said would work on her mom. All she knew was that there would be hell to pay if her mom didn't start sucking a dick soon.

Linda gave a slight nod to her daughter as she settled on her knees between Charlie's legs. She leaned forward, grabbed the base of his cock with her right hand, and lowered her mouth onto the first few inches. It instantly dawned on her that the cock tasted different than before. "Oh my god!" she thought. "This had just been inside her daughter's vagina." The camera caught her eyes bulge in disgust.

Linda felt both of the black man's large hands wrap around her head. The fingers entwined in her hair. He pushed her head down then pulled it up.

"You like the taste of your daughter's pussy on my big, black cock," he cooed. She felt the rhythm he'd created as he forced her up and down. The head of the ebony shaft encroached further and further into her throat. She couldn't taste her daughter on him anymore.

Maci sat propped on her knees next to her mother. One hand wedged itself between her thighs playing with her sex while the other squeezed her breast and tweaked her erect nipple.

"Wow mom! This is so hot!" Maci moaned. "You must really love Charlie's cock because you've sucked all my pussy juice off it. I bet you've flooded your panties. Let's check."

Maci leaned forward, wrapping one arm around her mom's waist. She found the already undone button on her mom's shorts. She drew down the zipper. With both hands, she grabbed the bands and pulled the shorts and dark cotton panties off her waist. She shimmied them down to bunch partway down Linda's thighs. A few more tugs left her forty-something mother naked. Her mom, bent forward, now had her pussy and ass exposed to the camera behind her. All the while, Charlie continued to guide her mother's mouth along his length.

"I can smell your pussy from here mom. You must be dripping for this hard cock."

Maci drew her fingers through her mom's trimmed, but unfashionably dense pubes, down across her clit. She continued until she got to the exposed opening. She slid a single finger into the exposed hole. Linda jumped but let out a moan through her cock stuffed mouth. Maci pushed her finger in and out three more time before removing it and putting it into her own mouth.

"Fuck mom! You taste good! You night be even wetter than me." All that time, Linda continued to attack Charlie's cock with her mouth. Without a complaint, she sucked on the dark man. She used her left hand to stroke from the base of his cock up to meet her mouth. If she could just get him to cum, this whole thing would be over.

Charlie knew that he again needed to propel this scene along. For some reason, the older woman seemed reluctant to get fully involved. He had heard Maddy whisper to Linda about using her mouth and hand to make him cum. She almost had the entirety of his rock-hard cock buried in her throat. He, however, wasn't going to cum anytime soon. He needed to fuck her. Not just for Mr. Badd, but for himself.

"Hey Maddy, your moms really taste that good?"

"Uh, huh," the brunette coyly replied with her finger still in her mouth.

"Good, let me get a taste."

Maci returned to her mom's pussy, sliding two fingers inside this time. She pulled the fingers out, now glistening with her mom's natural lubrication. She hopped on the couch, gave Charlie a sloppy kiss, and then pushed them in his mouth.

"Damn! That is a sweet pussy! Get your ass up here so I can get some nectar right from the source." Charlie grabbed Linda's face underneath her chin and removed her mouth from his cock. The older woman's face flashed disappointment. He raised her chin so that he could meet her gaze.

"I need it back in my mouth," Linda slyly responded. She hoped she could get back to the job at hand so he could ejaculate, and she could begin to wipe this experience from her memory. She also was going to look for a litigious lawyer.

"I just need a little sugar, Mrs. Dark," Charlie answered. "Scoot that ass up on my lap. Otherwise, it may need a spanking."

"Don't worry mom. It's my turn to jam this down my throat," Maci assured. She helped her mom up and guided her to prop herself up on her knees to the side of Charlie. She lifted a leg over the erect cock. Linda cleared all but the tip of the cock, causing it to drag along her exposed clit. The other knee found purchase on the far side of the dark man. Linda straddled Charlie, his cock behind her.

"Be careful!" Linda barked. "That thing can't come anywhere near my vagina again. I'm married. We aren't going any further and you're definitely not putting that thing in me."

"Ease up. I got it mom. It's my turn with this monster." Maci licked the cockhead before starting to fellate her ebony lover.

Charlie further silenced Linda by kissing her. His tongue danced between their lips, coaxing hers to do the same. He dipped his hand between them, finding her stiff button. Applying subtle pressure, he elicited a moan from his newest scene partner. He thrust a meaty finger inside her. She broke their kiss, throwing back her head, and issuing her first, "Oh my God!" She brought both of her hands to either side of his head to reengage their kiss. He withdrew his finger, bringing it to their lips. He tasted her before forcing the finger between her lips.

Linda smelt herself on the finger first. Her mind screamed that there was no way her juices were going in her mouth. However, her body offered no response as he began pushing it into her. Her mind's scream silenced. It was not the awful taste she expected.

"I told you you have a sweet pussy. You like that pussy taste?"

"Uh huh," she replied, mirroring her daughter's own response.

As if due to the positive reply, Charlie thrust his finger back into her cunt. "You really need to taste Maddy's pussy. I should make her sit on your face later." He curled his finger inside her, hitting a nerve.

Maybe not with a yes, but Linda responded by throwing her head back once more, eyes closed, gasping "Oh my God!" over and over.

Maci, watching this interplay, slowed her work on the dick still in her mouth. Her mom was lost in immense pleasure. The young daughter caught Charlie's eyes. A slight nod signaled they were on the same page in the continuation of their conspiracy. She popped the hard cock out of her mouth and held it upright in her hand. Charlie removed his finger from the accepting pussy. The look of disappointment returned to Linda's face.