Inee the Jungle Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The next two weeks are spent preparing for the wedding. Finally, the day of the ceremony comes. Bradly's friends and family arrive, and although initially shocked, especially by his appearance, couldn't be happier that he had finally found true love. He promises to occasionally call them on the satellite phone, but informs them that he will be spending the remainder of his life in the village with Inee, the most beautiful girl in the world.

*****

Bradly had found love in the strangest of places. Just like that he left behind his rough life in the states, for the simple one that he had only dreamed of a few weeks ago. Inee would eventually become fluent in English and Spanish, and Bradly would become fluent in her language. He would often share stories about his life back home, and although he did occasionally long for home, he phoned back frequently, even letting his friends and family talk to Inee, who told them they were welcome to visit any time. Bradly would live out the rest of his life in the village. It had been his destiny to become one them.