All Comments on 'Inescapable Pleasure'

by Seracae

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably the best story of this type I have come across.

BTW, I always use two locks placed in series just in case a key or lock fails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing, well thought and written, and kept my attention throughout. Also great for new people experimenting and considering perils. I like stories with a good ending. Thanks!

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years ago

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot selfbondage. Curious whether there will be a sequel? Really hope so ^^

TraumseeleTraumseeleover 2 years ago

Great story! Looking forward to the sequel. Maybe she will bring a friend over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love so many details about the logistics and her psychology—it made it feel like this could have happened and was loosely based on true events. Erotic and something new! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story. I hope you continue writing more stories, you got the talent for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Its like you have been lurking in my mind in the dark part no one knows about. Not even my partner of many years. So different from the ME everyone knows, that me gets into the kinky shit, but the normal me wouldnt ever be able to handle this. I feel like I am two different people sometimes. I just havent ever met the right person tbat I feel comfortable enough with to even think about showing that part to. But I feel like you captured her in a nutshell lol. Amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was AMAZING! your descriptors were so perfect. I felt as if I was experiencing the same tormented pleasure that she was. that was

really well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was fantastic and so well written. I felt like I was dreaming

hitmebabyhitmebabyabout 2 years ago

Holy crap, you write so well and so sexily!

CandaulistNJCandaulistNJabout 2 years ago

Wow. Wow. I have nothing more eloquent.

Psi_PrimePsi_Primeabout 2 years ago

Would love to See more storys like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, that was HOT. I love your writing. It puts me right there with you. My panties are wet with excitement right now.

Well done.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777about 2 years ago

That was a great story. I love too masturbate also.

heisner777heisner777almost 2 years ago

Great story, you could add an alternate ending to have someone have to unlock you and then be the one that controls you.

HamlinHamlinover 1 year ago

How is this your only story? That was such a dark and sexy ride. Very well written and I loved the way you really got into the character's head. Thanks for the great read.

LICK18LICK18over 1 year ago

Holy fuck was that amazing. Not only is the content severely depraved and yet amazingly sensually intense, the way you brought us inside your head and then imagined that a future you was watching as well....wow...

I would bet that video would break the internet...

DoromirDoromirover 1 year ago

It is amazing! I really hope you pick up writing more in the future!

Z_13Z_13about 1 year ago

This is an amazing story, the depths of depravity are intense and delicious! I find myself a little envious of your character, much like she herself is (or you, if there's any truth in this) please keep up the writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can picture a sequel where someone else holds control, and taunts her with this video. Depending on the writer's style and preferences, it could range from consensual NonConsent to a stalker kidnapping her in her own home to a burglar discovering her with the video already playing and her strapped down for them (him or her).

It would be interesting to read a sequel.

Wag_that_tail86Wag_that_tail86about 1 year ago

That was incredible! Truly erotic and wonderful.

PurplefizzPurplefizz10 months ago

Phenomenal piece of writing! You put us right into her head, we experience the full gamut of her emotions, her anticipation, need, joy, elation, euphoria, pain, fear and finally terror and desperation. As if that were not enough we are then circling back around to her need again a week later. Not sure I’ve read something where the MC emotions are so clearly conveyed to us the reader. First class job, easy 5⭐️ many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If someone had the power to read my secret inner thoughts, they would likely be very confused as to why I can simply see a combination lock and immediately get horny 😈. As someone like your character who craves that feeling of trapped helplessness, this has become one of my go to reads on this site. Hope you return to write more at some point.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story was extremely erotic. I love the idea of her being addicted to the sensations and pleasure enforced on her by the machine. For her to put herself into this predicament (with a secret desire to break the lock and leave herself helpless) and to secure herself with lockable cuffs and chains, belt and collar indicates her strong connection with inescapable bondage and sexual arousal. It is a good (if exaggerated) account of the extremes she would like to experience. It is well written and enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow!!! Awesome. I literally had to stop and relieve myself 2/3 of the way though.

unholyintentionsunholyintentions7 months ago

This was a delicious account of how pleasure builds up when you push through the discomfort, featuring the most eerily accurate descriptions of the female orgasm that I have ever read. I will never look at my gym lock the same…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First time ever posting a comment here because this is just that good. It's one of the best things I've ever read, even among non-sexual literature

calmropercalmroper6 months ago

Loved it and would love to read other ideas from you. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would love to see more stories from you but I am afraid that won't be happening as this story was posted over 2 years ago. I have to wonder if your story captured you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absofreakinlutly fantastic

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn that was good!!

Submissive_LindaSubmissive_Linda3 months ago

This seems so hot. I would love to own a Sybian and been discovered on it with no way to hide what i'm doing on it. To orgasm the moment the doors opens and they see me stuck on it.... Maybe when i get to college and having a shared room. OMG Thanks for this story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful. By the time I was finished the story my body juices released themselves, mentally. Thanks!

avp92117avp921173 months ago

Wow, this was an incredible read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous