Inevitable

Story Info
More from the children of The Arrangement (11/26/20).
8.5k words
4.52
6.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a follow on to the story The Arrangement published on Literotica, (11/26/2020, https://www.literotica.com/s/the-arrangement-24.) This story stands alone and reading The Arrangement is not required to understand this story. However, reading The Arrangement may be entertaining on its own merits and may provide insights into the relationships in this story. One further note on the original story: if you do read it you'll discover that I accidentally placed it in the Incest/Taboo story category when I submitted it. It properly belongs in the Loving wives category. I will not make the same mistake with this continuation.

"Fuck, it was a hot summer."

My name is Lori Hardy and in May I completed my sophomore year at university. My older brother, Casey, also finished his junior year at the same university. Two of our best friends, Josh and Ivy, also attend the same university and finished their sophomore and junior years respectively.

Casey and I grew up with Ivy and Josh. Our parents lived in the same development and have been good friends since before we were born. The Hardy and Curtis families celebrated many holidays together as well as birthdays and anniversaries. It was inevitable that we kids would eventually attend the same university.

As a freshman, my first few days on campus were slightly disorienting and Josh, who was in a similar position, was a welcome companion. A year earlier, Ivy provided similar guidance for Casey. The freedom that came with college life and being four hundred miles from home was intoxicating. We were there for the education but the social life on campus frequently interfered. Josh was a rock that I could anchor myself to and I depended on him for safe and intelligent guidance. Together, we explored the library with no charge book loans, the book store with it's not so free books and university logoed clothing, the student cafeteria with reasonably priced food and snacks and the student union where we could get free condoms.

Josh took me to several fraternity parties and saved me more than once from a brother who thought he'd like to see the inside of my panties. He stuck to me like a big brother and I adored him.

That first year, we were home for the winter break. As usual, our families celebrated New Year's Eve together. At midnight, actually eleven pm, we were watching the network coverage of the Waterford crystal ball drop in Times Square. At New York City midnight, we hugged and kissed each other. Nobody was missed. I kissed all four of the men and the men each kissed all four of the women. We'd done it every December 31st. It wasn't a big deal until I kissed Josh.

Something rattled my body and my mind went blank for a second. I attributed it to having spent so much time on campus with him over the last four months, until I kissed him again during the telecast of the Chicago fireworks an hour later. My panties got wet. I wasn't a virgin and I knew what that meant.

The first week back on campus, Josh and I attended another fraternity party. That night I ended up between the sheets in Josh's dorm room and we made love for the first time.

Sex with Josh became a regular event during the rest of our freshman year. It wasn't easy. We met in our dorm rooms when we were able to talk our roommates into leaving us alone for a couple of hours. Other venues were the dusty stacks of forgotten areas of the library, the backseat of Josh's car and, twice, in an off campus motel.

The first summer home was only marginally better. We could use my or his bedroom on occasion but the back seat of the car still remained an option. It was during that summer that we discovered that Casey and Ivy were having the same problem. I was surprised but not shocked when Casey told me. Their story was similar to ours and we, all four of us, brainstormed about a solution.

We settled on applying for rooms in a coed dorm where Ivy and I would be roommates and Josh and Casey the same. We were amazed and overjoyed when the university approved our requests, even though the requests for juniors and sophomores to room together was unusual. Our parents thought it was wonderful when we told them about the new dorm assignments. We didn't include all the details when we talked to them. We failed to tell them that the rooms were in the same coed dorm or that Ivy and Josh planned to exchange rooms with each other. And we didn't tell them that we were having sex with each other.

We weren't the only residents of the coed dorm with coed roommates. The resident student advisor of the dorm overlooked the violation of the dorm rules since he was sharing his room with another female student.

That arrangement worked extremely well. None of us had to ask our roommate to vacate for a couple of hours and we never frequented the dusty stacks in the library or the back seat of Josh's car. We never shared the same dorm room at the same time with Casey and Ivy. Josh and I even managed a couple of showers together in the common shower room in the middle of the night when no one else was using the showers.

We all headed home for the winter holidays that year. Josh and I were comfortable in our relationship and we pushed the envelope using both our bedrooms. Somehow we never got caught.

New Year's Eve started just like all the others. I sensed something was different but I couldn't identify the source of my feelings. At eleven, we all hugged and kissed as usual. Kissing the men seemed different somehow but I attributed it to my emotional response to Josh that I was transferring to other men. That psychology course I had taken influencing my analysis.

Kissing Casey rattled my body and my mind went blank for a moment. I ignored it until I kissed him a second time an hour later. My panties got wet. That bothered me. Casey was my brother. I couldn't have wet panties from kissing him. It just wasn't possible. With my knowledge as an amateur psychologist and determination to avoid sexual tension with my brother, I pushed the thoughts and feelings out of my mind and consigned them to an impenetrable dark place where they remained until recently.

In early May, the four of us met for another brainstorming session. The dorms were okay but we wanted something better, more private. We knew about the other coed roommates in the dorm and we assumed they knew about us. Josh and I had even encountered another couple in the showers in the middle of the night. It was mildly embarrassing since we had removed our clothing before entering the shower room. It turned out all right though. After a slow start and introductions, we had a few laughs and made love to our partners alongside each other under the hot spray of the showers. It never happened again and I still don't know if I was relieved or disappointed. The image of having sex with another couple in the room similarly engaged stuck with me.

During our conversation, we agreed that we needed to get out of the dorm. We settled on apartments as a solution. However, we had a problem with financing them. We compromised and discussed a shared two bedroom apartment. We thought we could sell it to our parents as an economic solution to the dorms with separate bedrooms for the girls and the boys.

Casey did some research and math on his laptop and we concluded we could manage it. The cost to our parents would actually decrease but we would have to fund some incidentals, like food, since the dorms included dining privileges in the student cafeteria. We could cover that with part time work since three of us were already working in the library, as a laboratory assistant and in the bookstore. We designated Casey to put together a presentation for our parents.

We put most of our stuff from the dorms in storage and we went home near the end of May. As soon as I entered my house, I knew something was different. It felt similar to what I had felt over the holidays only more intense. I wasn't home more than ten minutes when mom wanted to talk to me.

That conversation cleared up the feelings I was having about something different. It was during that conversation that I learned that my mother and father were fucking Josh and Ivy's mother and father. That was when I told mom that I was fucking Josh and Casey was fucking Ivy. The conversation was not that crude but that was the information exchanged.

Mom and I recovered from our mutual shock of the revelations and began to work together to maximize the benefits of the new relationships and avoid any uncomfortable situations. I agreed to explain everything to Casey, Josh and Ivy and mom agreed to bring the rest of the parents up to speed. Mom also suggested that there was no reason that Josh and I couldn't use my bedroom as long as we didn't flaunt our activities.

A couple of days later, all eight of us met to finalize our understandings of the relationships. Curiously, we never discussed sexual activity. Instead we talked about relationships in general and how they often evolved in unexpected ways and sometimes contrary to current social norms. The whole thing seemed inane to me since we all knew we wanted to fuck without judgment or guilt.

Casey presented the argument for a two bedroom apartment for the four of us. He included the supposition that the bedrooms would be gender specific although nobody believed him. Our parents agreed with our plan without modification. Our fathers also indicated that they would provide some monthly allowance for incidentals including food and condoms.

To my surprise, our parents quickly agreed to my proposal to alternate weekends in both homes where the adults would spend the weekend in one home and us kids in the other while we were home over the summer.

It was an amazing summer. We all glowed from the prospect and reality of sex with our chosen partners without having to hide it. Over the summer, we slowly abandoned the ritual of formal forms of address. Given the nature of the relationships, using Mr. Curtis and Mrs. Hardy were abandoned in favor of using first names like Leif and Rose. Terms like mom and dad could be heard occasionally and diminished slowly. The relaxation of forms of address greatly improved the relationships between the generations and established all of us as adults with equal status.

In the beginning of August we needed to make plans to return to university. The first, and most necessary item, was to locate and rent a two bedroom apartment near campus. Josh and Casey were both working full time for the summer so Ivy and I were designated to head back to locate and lease an apartment. We researched some possibilities and created a list of places we wanted to visit.

We left midmorning Monday and drove the four hundred miles back to school. We arrived late in the afternoon and decided to start visiting possibilities the next day. We checked into a motel and had a nice dinner at a nearby restaurant.

I was sitting on one of the beds, Lotus style, reviewing our notes when Ivy decided to take a shower. Casually, almost as if I wasn't in the room, she removed her shirt and bra and tossed them on the bed. She kicked off her sandals and pushed her shorts down her legs and off her feet. Her shorts landed on the bed next to her shirt and bra. Finally, she removed her bikini panties, tossed them on the bed and headed for the bathroom. I watched her cheeks undulate as she walked away from me.

I couldn't breathe. I had watched Ivy undress and it made my body rattle and my mind went blank for a moment. I remembered two other times I had felt this way except it was when I kissed Josh and Casey, both men. Was it possible I could have similar sensations with a woman?

About ten minutes later, Ivy came out of the bathroom. She had a towel on her head to dry her hair and she was drying her body with another towel. She walked toward the beds, full frontal naked. I couldn't help but notice her magnificent body. Her breasts were high on her chest and larger than mine and her pubis was completely shaved or waxed allowing a detailed view of her labia and dark slit capped by a small clitoral nub. I wanted to touch her breasts and pussy.

I was having difficulty breathing and explaining the dampness between my legs. Ivy stood between the beds and looked up as she dried her neck. I guess my discomfort was noticeable. "Lori," she said. "Are you all right?"

"I'll be fine," I managed to mumble.

"What's the problem?" she asked.

"You're naked," I informed her.

"I usually am when I take a shower," Ivy said with a smile.

"I ... I ... I don't know." I couldn't talk.

Ivy tossed one towel aside and sat on the edge of the bed next to me. "Is my being naked upsetting you?" she asked.

"I don't know," I responded.

"Should I put on something?" Ivy suggested.

"N n no," I stuttered.

Ivy studied me for a moment. "You've never seen another woman naked before, have you?" she asked.

"Not one as beautiful as you are," I told her.

Ivy continued to study me. "Close your eyes," she said.

I closed my eyes. I felt Ivy repositioning herself on the bed. "Don't open your eyes until I tell you to," Ivy ordered.

She touched a finger to my lips. My eyelids fluttered. "Don't open your eyes," she reminded me.

I felt her lean in. She kissed me. Nothing aggressive or passionate. Just a simple touch of our lips and she leaned back. She took one of my hands in hers. She kissed my palm. She moved closer and held my palm up. She moved even closer and I felt my palm press against her breast, the nipple hard against the center of my palm. I held my breath.

"Breathe," she said.

I gasped and then began to breathe slowly.

Ivy kissed me again. "Why don't you take a shower?" she suggested.

"Okay," I said.

Ivy got off the bed and sat on the other bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and took several deep breaths. I couldn't decide if Ivy wanted me to take a shower or get naked. I opted for both and stood up. I pulled my sleeveless cotton shirt off over my head and held it in my hand. Ivy put out her hand and I handed it to her.

I closed my eyes, reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. The straps slid off my shoulders and my bra fell into my hands. I heard Ivy take a deep breath and I opened my eyes. Ivy was staring at my breasts. "Your breasts are incredible," she said.

"Your breasts are larger," I told her.

"Size is not the only, or even the best, attribute of a breast," Ivy informed me.

"And?" I asked.

"I want to touch your breasts," Ivy whispered.

"I want to touch yours," I whispered back.

Ivy stood up in front of me. She took my face in her hands and kissed me. This kiss wasn't gentle nor was it short. Her lips pressed against my lips and parted slightly. I knew what she wanted and I wanted it too. I parted my lips and pushed my tongue between her lips. Her tongue met mine in her mouth. Our lips twisted and turned and our tongues curled against each other. Ivy's hand found my breast and squeezed. My hand settled on her breast and I held her nipple between my fingers.

We fell on the bed together. We continued to kiss and explore each other's breasts. "Do you still want me to take a shower?" I asked.

"I want you to take off the rest of your clothes," Ivy said.

I couldn't refuse her request. I stood up next to the bed and removed my shorts. My bikini panties were pasted to my pussy by the enormous spot of emissions created by my emotional response to Ivy, her calm approach and her nakedness. Ivy was watching me with one hand over her smile.

Compelled by my own emotions, I grabbed the sides of my panties and pushed them down over my thighs and they fell to the floor where I stepped out of them. I stood trembling in front of her, my plush, trimmed triangle of pubic hair fully exposed. Ivy was holding her breath.

It was my turn to be concerned. "Are you all right?" I asked.

You're breathtaking," Ivy whispered. "Your pussy is magnificent."

"Not too hairy?" I asked shifting slightly side to side and tugging on my pubic hair with one hand futility trying to improve my appearance.

"No. Not too hairy. You look like a real woman. Next to you I'm a prepubescent little girl," stated Ivy. "I should never have shaved it."

"It'll grow back," I suggested.

"It will and I'll let it," pledged Ivy. "Meanwhile, I want to feel your hair."

I moved closer to the bed. Ivy reached out and ran her fingers through my pubic hair. "So nice," she whispered.

Almost unconsciously, I separated my legs slightly. When Ivy pushed her hand between my legs, I almost passed out. Ivy helped me to the bed and laid me on my back. She kissed me. I put my arms around her neck and consumed her kiss. She twisted her head and kissed the side of my neck. I turned my head to give her more space. She kissed my shoulder, my chest and finally, my breast.

I pushed my chest against her face as she sucked gently on my overly sensitive nipple. My hips bucked and I suffered the magnificent death of a small orgasm. Ivy's hand slid down my body and returned to between my legs as she pleasured my tit with her lips.

Her kisses followed her hand down my body and joined her hand between my legs. She kissed and teased with her tongue what she found there. She wasn't the first to kiss me there but she was the first woman to do so. The difference was absurd. I concluded later that the difference was probably mostly emotional, not physical, but at the time I was overwhelmed.

With her fingers inside me and her lips squeezing my clitoris outside me, my orgasm was guaranteed and immediate. My body bucked, my back arched, my toes curled and I screamed silently.

Ivy crawled up my body, held me in her arms and kissed me. "Are you still all right?" she asked.

I threw my arms around her body, turned us over until I was on top of her and kissed her. "I'm beyond all right. I've never been more all right."

Ivy and I clung together, breathing slowly and feeling our hearts beat in our chests. I was cuddled up on top of her with my face in her neck. "We've known each other forever," I wondered. "Why haven't we done this sooner?"

"The time was never right. It is right now," Ivy replied. "And we haven't done it. Just I have."

"I can fix that," I insisted and kissed her. The kiss wandered all over our lips and my hand wandered all over her breast. Between kisses, Ivy gasped. I let her breathe and kissed her again. I began to roll her nipple between my thumb and first finger. When I paused the kiss to breathe again, Ivy pushed my head down onto her chest.

I moved further and replaced my fingers on her nipple with my lips. I kissed her nipple softly and Ivy moaned loudly. I open my mouth to get as much of her breast into my mouth as possible and used my tongue to move her nipple in small circles. Ivy put her wrist in her mouth to stifle her moans.

One of my hands searched for her other breast and my other hand slid over her abdomen and between her legs until two fingers surrounded her labia with another finger in between. I squeezed one breast with my hand, the other breast with my lips and her labia with my fingers. Ivy was suspended on her ass and her head. Her head was thrown back, she was biting her wrist, her eyes were closed and tears were streaming down her face.

I abandoned her breasts and refocused on her lady parts. I slid two fingers into her vagina and my lips around her clitoris and squeezed. Ivy screamed through her wrist and her body bucked off the surface of the bed and we almost ended up on the floor.

More would have been too much for both of us. I lay up alongside her and held her in my arms until she was breathing normally. "God damn it woman. What did you do to me?" cried Ivy.

"I did what I would want done to me," I told her. "And, if you remember, it's what you did do to me."