Inevitable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose kissed me again and whispered, "Be careful. There's more to do. Much more."

I sat up, holding Jules' saliva covered cock in my hand. Rose replaced my hand on Jules' cock and held it vertical. "You want me to fuck him?" I asked.

"I do," Rose confirmed. "I want you feel him inside you like I feel him inside me. It's the best gift I could give to you."

I straddled Jules' hips and Rose's hand. I lowered myself, Rose improved Jules' aim and I felt the head of his erection between my labia. I lowered myself further and he entered me. I held my breath and sank down on him until our pubic bones were in contact. The feeling of him inside me was unlike any feeling I'd ever experienced. Over two decades of his love and caring flowed from him into me and spread throughout my body. I couldn't move, afraid I'd end the amazing connection we now had.

However, it wasn't my decision. Suddenly, Jules was pushing inside me and the boiling heat of his sperm and semen was splashing against my cervix. My orgasm quickly followed as his heat raced up my spine, into my breasts and rebounded all the way to my toes. I lay on top of Jules until his erection subsided and slipped out of me. I fell on the bed between Jules and Rose.

Rose kissed my lips and my nipples. The fog of my orgasm surrounded me as she kissed my clitoris and a second orgasm caused my thighs to trap her head between my legs. I relaxed as my orgasm ended and Rose began to use her tongue and lips to suck Jules cum from my vagina. It was a shared moment of pure love and ecstasy.

Rose wasn't done. She turned around, slipped her legs over and under mine, scissor style until she could push our vaginas and clitorises together. We rubbed against each other until my clitoris was on fire and I came with a force I didn't know I possessed. I was peripherally aware that Rose was screaming at the other end of the bed. I managed to untangle our legs, turn around and kiss her. "Thank you," I stuttered.

"Thank you," Rose echoed. "For accepting my gift and giving yourself to me."

"I'll remember this moment for the rest of my life," I committed.

"We plan to remind you whenever we can," insisted Rose.

"I'd like that," I told her.

Somehow, I managed to get off the bed and stagger down the hall, balancing myself with my hands on the walls and the mixture of all of our fluids running down my right leg. I skipped the bathroom and headed for Casey's room where I crawled into bed with Josh. He woke up when I curled up behind him. "Where've you been?" he asked.

"Not now," I begged him.

He put a hand on my right thigh and quickly removed his now sticky hand. "Oh," he commented. "Casey?"

"No," I said. "I need to sleep."

Josh wiped his hand on my ass and we both went to sleep.

I was in the bathroom, brushing my teeth when Rose came into the room. This time she was wearing a robe. "Excuse me," she said. "I have to pee."

Rose pulled up the robe, sat on the toilet and peed while I finished brushing my teeth. She wiped and flushed. On the way out she gave me a quick kiss. "Breakfast in ten minutes," she said and left the room.

Breakfast was unlike any other breakfast. There was an air of relaxed joy in the room. I'm sure Josh was confused by all the good feelings. Nobody mentioned anything about our activities the previous evening and Josh had the good sense not to ask.

In the morning, I confessed to Ivy my connection with my parents. "I wish I had that kind of relationship with my parents," Ivy revealed.

I understood her comment. Leif was certainly attractive and, with the relaxed sexual environment that now existed and my experience with Jules, I supported her desire. "I may be able to help with that," I suggested.

"How?" Ivy wanted to know.

"I'll plant a seed with Rose," I said.

"How?" Ivy repeated herself.

"I'll reinforce how satisfying my relationship with her and Jules is and wonder if Leif and Violet had a similar relationship with you."

"You think that will work?" Ivy asked.

"No guarantees," I said. "But it should spur a conversation between Rose and Violet. Rose would have to reveal her and Jules activity with me and that may lead to Violet having a discussion with Leif. What they do then, I have no idea but we all think about sex all the time, including your parents. We can only hope."

"Damn," said Ivy. "That may work."

"Let me know," I suggested.

"You'll be the first to know," committed Ivy.

Over the next two weeks I managed to connect with Jules on two occasions, Rose once and both of them at the same time once. Josh and I slept together every night and on the weekend we rearranged the households like we did in the summer and the elder couples spent the weekend together and so did the younger couples.

On the last Saturday evening of our visit, Casey, Josh, Ivy and I were in the living room, naked as usual and looking for a bowl game to watch while we recovered from our after dinner romps when Casey asked, "Why do we have to be in separate homes from our parents? Everybody knows what everybody is doing with each other. Why the unnecessary secrecy?"

"That's a good question," I concurred. "I suspect our parents are reluctant to have sex in front of us or even in the same house. It's not personal. It's just a privacy thing."

"I think it's a waste of energy and time to even consider the solutions to that problem. It is what it is and I, for one, am content to let it be. If it makes them comfortable then that's all I need to know," contributed Ivy.

Before anyone could comment further, Ivy asked the men to get drinks for all of us. With Casey and Josh out of the room, Ivy sat close to me and said, "I almost dropped a bomb on that conversation."

"A bomb? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I almost revealed our relationships with our parents," she said.

"Wait!" I said. "You're fucking Violet and Leif? I thought you were going to tell me first."

"It just happened yesterday," Ivy revealed. "We haven't had time to talk. Anyway, should we say something?"

"I'd let it be," I suggested, "but we need to talk more."

The conversation ended when Casey and Josh came back with four beers and a pitcher of margaritas.

New Year's Eve was the next day and the two families partied all day at our house. We ate, drank, watched the parade and football. We also managed to wander off in various pairs either to one of the bedrooms or the Curtis' house to satisfy our sexual obsessions. At eleven, we were gathered, as tradition required, in front of the television watching the crystal ball in New York drop. We hugged and kissed each other also as tradition required. My kisses with Jules and Rose were longer and more passionate than in years earlier. There was something different when I kissed Violet. My body rattled and the kiss lingered. The look in Violet's eyes conveyed an additional message.

"Again," I thought. "When does it end?"

Rose Hardy Jules Hardy

Casey Hardy (21) Lori Hardy (20)

Violet Curtis Leif Curtis

Josh Curtis (20) Ivy Curtis (21)

Mrs. Catherine Wordsly (Cathy)

8426 words