Inevitable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy laughed. "You can count of me doing it to you again."

"But not tonight," I said.

We slept in the same bed in each other's arms. I slept better than I could remember. I got the shower in the morning.

The morning was a joyous beginning to the day. We laughed, hugged, kissed and touched each other often and everywhere. We dressed conservatively to impress the landlords and managers we would meet during the day. We helped each other dress, hooking our bras for each other and smoothing invisible wrinkles in our clothing near our asses and tits.

We had a brief breakfast in the hotel lobby and headed out for our first appointment. The first apartment was underwhelming. It was a two bedroom, on the fourth floor of an older building with a broken elevator and the neighborhood seemed too dark and isolated to be outside at night.

The second option was better, closer to campus and on the first floor but the building superintendent gave both of us the creeps. Ivy laughingly suggested we could probably opt to pay the rent with sexual favors instead of cash. I told her that I'd hold her clothes for her but anything more and I'd probably puke all over him.

After lunch, we got lucky on our third attempt. It was a two bedroom suite on the second floor of a two story building with only four apartments. Each bedroom had its own bathroom, one with a walk in shower. It was three blocks from campus and the neighborhood consisted mostly of graduate students and interns at the university hospital. The building manager was also the owner. She was an older woman that looked younger than her years. She had a body that rivaled any woman at school and she moved in ways that advertized it might be available for the right offer.

We agreed on a lease and the monthly rent. We signed the lease and gave her a check for two month's deposit and a half month's rent starting on August 15th. On the way back to the car, Ivy only had one concern. "We'll have to keep an eye on the guys," she said.

When I inquired why, she explained, "They may want to pay the rent."

It was early enough that we could have driven home and be there late in the evening. Instead, we decided to spend another night together in a motel. We got an early check in, skipped dinner and got a late start in the morning. We changed drivers frequently on the way home. Neither of us had had enough sleep to drive the entire four hundred miles.

With that settled, we spent the next few days getting ready to move to our new apartment. With help from our parents we gathered some necessary things for the apartment. We planned to take one bedroom set from each house and settled on Ivy's from her house and mine from my house. We purchased some lightly used furniture from Goodwill for the living room and kitchen and Ivy's father, donated a wide screen television. Violet, Ivy's mom, added a set of pots and pans and Rose donated a set of dishes and stainless utensils. We reserved a U-Haul truck for the move.

We had ten days until we moved. During that time, my mother, Rose, seemed unusually preoccupied when we were together. The day after we returned I had shared that Ivy and I had enriched our relationship, without details, while we were away. I never specified what that included but I think she figured it out on her own.

On Friday the thirteenth, two days before we were scheduled to leave, Rose caught up to me in the afternoon. "You know, Lori," she told me. "Both Jules and I love you very much and we'll miss you tremendously."

I'd been away at school over the last year more than I'd been home and she'd never shared that feeling with me before. I mentioned her comment to Ivy.

"I think she's having thoughts beyond hugs and kisses," Ivy speculated.

I set both comments aside and continued preparing for the move.

We loaded the truck on Saturday and left before dawn on Sunday. Rose hugged and kissed me goodbye. My body rattled. I was confused as to the meaning behind her kiss. Casey drove the truck with Ivy riding shotgun. Josh and I drove the cars. We rotated positions each time we stopped to get gas or pee and arrived early in the afternoon.

Mrs. Wordsly was waiting for us. We introduced Josh and Casey and she gave us four keys to the apartment. We unloaded the truck in less than three hours and Josh returned the truck. Casey followed him in one of the cars and Ivy and I began to make order of the chaos in the apartment. The guys returned with the car full of stuff from the storage room.

There was a sense of order by the time the boys returned and we settled in to begin our new lives together. Dinner that first night was delivery pizza. Ivy and I committed to having real dinners together in the future. We had selected bedrooms by lottery with an agreement to exchange bedrooms after six months. Josh and I got the bedroom with the walk in shower and, during dinner, I suggested that Ivy and Casey could use the shower whenever they wanted to if I could soak in their bathroom tub occasionally.

Over the next week our routines emerged. Sharing the apartment space together had its advantages and deficiencies. The dress code was casual, very casual, continuing the example set in the coed dorms where women could frequently be seen walking to and from the communal showers wrapped in a towel, sometimes only around their waist and the men wandering the halls in just their briefs or boxers. Definitely an advantage. On the other hand, extreme casual dress came with an occasional nipple slip or testicle peek. Every day had encounters that included an embarrassed "Sorry" and a corresponding "No problem."

One evening, near the end of August, I woke in the middle of the night after sensing an unusual noise. I got out of bed and wearing only my panties, I followed the sounds to the kitchen where I discovered Casey bent over with his head in the refrigerator.

"Casey?" I queried.

He jumped with the sudden sound of my voice. His head hit the bottom of the top freezer door. From behind the open refrigerator door he asked, "Ivy, what are you doing here?"

"Funny," I replied. "I was going to ask you the same thing."

"I was hungry and I'm looking for a snack," Casey told me while still behind the open door and lit by the refrigerator light.

"At least close the door so we can talk," I suggested.

"I can't," he refused.

"Why not?" I asked. Then it hit me. He was naked behind the door. "You're naked, aren't you?"

"I didn't think anyone would be up at this hour and I didn't want to wake Ivy looking for something to wear in the dark, so I took the chance," he explained.

"Well, I don't care," I said fluffing my breasts in his direction. Close the door before the food goes bad."

Casey closed the door and in the dim moonlight coming through the windows I realized that I did care. Casey's cock was impressive and getting more impressive as he stared at my breasts. I turned around and returned to my bedroom.

The next day, I told Ivy about my encounter with Casey the night before and added the comment that she was a lucky girl.

"How's that?" she asked.

"Casey has an impressive package," I explained.

Ivy laughed. "Lori, honey," she said. "Just like breasts, cock size isn't the only consideration. How you use it is more important. Would you like to give it a try?" she asked.

"I'd consider it if it wasn't Casey," I admitted.

"Why does that matter?" she asked.

"He's my brother. That changes everything."

"Does it really?" Ivy posed. "You're a woman with needs and desires and he's a man with solutions."

"True," I confessed, "but would you do it if it was your brother?"

Ivy didn't answer. She avoided eye contact with me by looking down at the floor.

I jumped to the obvious conclusion. "Wait. You already have, haven't you?" I exclaimed.

"It's been a long time," Ivy confessed. "Since before I started up with Casey."

"And if I fuck Casey you can fuck Josh again," I postulated.

"It could happen that way," she admitted.

I was silent for several minutes. "Well?" asked Ivy. "Will you consider it?"

"I'll consider it," I relented. "But don't expect anything soon."

That evening, Ivy convened a group meeting. We settled in the living room. We were wearing various items of clothing, mostly covered. Ivy was wearing a bra and modest panties. "Guys," she started. "We've been living together for two weeks and we're blending together well. Except for an occasional embarrassing encounter, we all seem comfortable with each other.

"However, the embarrassing moments are an issue and, frankly, I don't understand it. We've been together for almost twenty years. We've taken baths together and skinny dipped in the pool together. Why is it a problem now?"

"We're older now," offered Casey. "You have tits and pubic hair now and we get erections. It makes a difference."

"I understand all that but I still don't understand why, especially between us, why it makes a difference," admitted Ivy.

"I don't either," agreed Josh, "unless it's what we've been taught. You know, the socially acceptable aversion to seeing the opposite sex nude unless you're married."

"Or having sex with each other," added Ivy.

"Or having sex with each other," agreed Josh.

"Well, I'm tired of it," Ivy stated. "I'm tired of the embarrassed 'Sorrys' and the disingenuous 'No problems.' It's uncomfortable and I'm done with it. No more embarrassed 'Sorrys' and disingenuous 'No problems' for me."

She stood up and removed her bra and panties. "Deal with it," she said and she left the room with her underwear in her right hand.

We watched her go. "Her pubic hair is coming back nicely," I commented.

Casey looked at me, curious about my statement. "She's right, you know," he said.

Josh looked at him with a smile. "Are you going to strip too?" he asked.

"Why not?" Casey said. He stood up, stripped off his shorts. I was reminded of our encounter in the kitchen. He followed Ivy out of the room, leaving his shorts on the living room floor.

Josh laughed nervously. "Are you going to join the club?" he asked me.

"It's easier when it's just the two of us," I smiled. "Are you okay with me naked in front of Casey?"

"He's your brother. Family. I don't think it will be a problem," Josh insisted.

"And you're comfortable hanging out in front of Ivy?"

"Same answer," he said.

"Let me see how I feel in the morning," I suggested.

I wasn't particularly concerned with the general idea of optional clothing in the apartment. I was, however, thinking about whether it would make the idea of having sex with Casey more difficult, or easier.

The next morning I compromised. I showed up for breakfast wearing only panties. The other three were completely naked. They all smiled as they looked at me. "Somehow, I could have guessed that you'd be a hard sell," said Ivy.

"I'm working with the concept of a clothing optional environment," I explained.

"I think that's a reasonable rule of thumb," agreed Ivy. "But if it's going to work we need to establish that naked is not just acceptable, it's commonplace."

"Okay," I agreed as I stripped off my panties. "But I reserve to right to wear panties when they're necessary."

"Good thinking," admitted Ivy. "I'm in sync with you on that one."

Over the next months, clothing optional became mostly naked. It came with additional benefits, none of which were uncomfortable, embarrassing or unwanted. Along with the relaxed dress code came a relaxed sexual atmosphere. There was more touching, more patting and no problems. There was an occasional tit or cock squeeze, although Casey didn't squeeze my tits and, with much internal tension, I resisted tugging his cock. Over time, I wanted him to squeeze my tit and I wanted tug his cock but I couldn't bring myself to make the first move.

Then, one day in late November, I came home from class with the intention of taking a shower. In my room, I stripped off my clothing, hastily grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom and the shower. If I had been paying attention instead of focusing on my immediate need for a shower, I would have heard that the shower was already in use. I walked into the bathroom. Being naked in the bathroom with someone else wasn't a problem. Casey in the shower was.

"Oh. Sorry," I said. "I was planning to take a shower," I called over the sound of the water.

"No problem," said Casey. He pushed open the glass shower door. "Join me," he offered.

I don't know if it was my need to take a shower or my longing to be naked close to Casey, but I tossed my towel on the counter, stepped into the shower with him and pulled the door closed. He handed me a wash cloth and a large bottle of body wash. I soaped up and rinsed off while he leaned against the wall and watched.

He took the soapy wash cloth from me. "You missed a spot," he told me and began to wash my back. His delicate and soapy touch continued down my back and over my cheeks. I closed my eyes and let the intense feelings wash over me. I turned to offer him more of me to wash and my breasts dragged across his chest. My nipples pained as they hardened on my tits and his chest.

I continued to slowly turn as he washed my body. My hips bumped into his erection and I reached down to lift it out of the way and didn't let go. Time stopped. Casey leaned over and kissed me. My body rattled. I tugged on his erection. He wrapped his arms around me, pulled me close, my nipples pressing into his chest and our kiss intensified. I stroked his erection.

Without a word, we rinsed off, turned off the shower and opened the door. Without drying off, I led him into the bedroom and dragged him to the bed and on top of me. I spread my legs and he entered me. The emotional impact was intense and I pulled him into me until he could go no further. His erection twitched.

"Don't move," I whispered.

I wrapped my legs and arms around his body and soaked in the intensity of the feeling. I shifted my hips and Casey responded by moving out and back into me. I held him tightly as my orgasm shook my body. Casey erupted inside me. My eyes filled with tears.

We hugged together until he could no longer remain inside me. He slid out of me and I suddenly felt empty, as if someone had stolen my best friend. We lay alongside each other. "Sorry," Casey said.

"For what?" I asked afraid that he was going to tell me we had crossed a line and we shouldn't do it again.

"I came so quickly," he confessed. "I couldn't help it."

I rolled on top of him and kissed him. "Casey," I said. "You have nothing to apologize for. It was perfect. Next time we can take longer."

"Next time?" he wondered.

"Don't think about it," I said. "Just be available when I want you."

I got out of bed and took another shower. When I came back into the bedroom, the bed had been straightened out and Casey was gone.

I told Ivy about my encounter with Casey that evening. "How'd that go?" she asked.

"Too quickly," I told her, "but we'll have more opportunities in the future."

"That's what I wanted to hear," she said excitedly. "Now maybe Josh and I won't have to be so secretive."

"You and Josh?" I asked somewhat astonished.

"I told you we had a history," Ivy parried.

"But you didn't tell you that you had resumed," I said.

"It just happened," said Ivy. "Do we have to have a meeting to discuss the possibilities?"

"No. I think it's better left to just evolve. It was probably inevitable," I speculated.

We went home during the winter break. It was tradition and we were hesitant to change it. Anyway, I was keen to follow up with Rose after her goodbye kiss. We arrived before dinner. The families joined for a welcome home meal after which Casey and Ivy headed for the Curtis house and Josh and I took up residence in Casey's old bedroom that had become a guest room. My old bedroom had been converted to a home office.

Late in the evening, after everyone headed for bed, I took a shower. I brushed my teeth and was standing naked in front of the mirror over the sink brushing the knots out of my hair when Rose came into the bathroom. I wasn't surprised she entered without knocking. Our relationship allowed that kind intrusion of privacy. I was surprised that she was also naked.

We looked at each other's reflection in the mirror. Rose smiled and stepped toward me. My body rattled. She put her hands on my shoulders and whispered in my ear. "Lori, where are we?"

I turned to face her. "In the bathroom," I answered.

"I meant, where are we in our relationship, emotionally?"

"Do you feel something?" I asked.

"I do," said Rose. "Something I haven't felt since I met your father."

I leaned forward and kissed her. She kissed me back and we hugged, our breasts pressing against each other. The kiss ended with Rose out of breath. "Lori," she said. "Years ago my grandmother gave me a gold locket with her father's picture in it. You may remember me wearing it at family gatherings. When she gave it to me she told me it was her most precious possession. Something she couldn't bear to lose and yet she wanted me to have it. Her love for me was greater than her love for her grandmother's locket."

"There has to be more to that story," I suggested.

"There is," confirmed Rose. "Lori, I want you to have my most precious possession."

She was so intense, so emotional that I almost cried. "Okay," I agreed.

"Come with me," Rose said and she started out of the bathroom. I followed her down the hall to her bedroom. The room lights were dimmed and Jules was asleep on the bed. Confused, I looked around. "Come over here," Rose ordered and we moved to the side of the bed near Jules. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. When he didn't respond, she shook his shoulder. "Jules, wake up. Someone's here to see you."

Jules rolled on his back, yawned, rubbed his eyes and looked up. His eyes opened wide when he saw two naked women standing in front of him. "Damn," he exclaimed. "Lori, what are you doing here?"

Jules pushed back until he could sit up against the bed headboard. The covers fell to his waist and exposed his bare chest and navel. It occurred to me that he was probably naked under the remaining covers.

"She's here for you," said Rose. "You're my gift to her."

I looked at Rose, my eyes as wide as Jules'. I realized that her gift to me wasn't great-grandma's locket. Instead of a locket with the picture of her most precious possession, she was giving me the real person, her husband and my father, to me. I also knew what that meant. My body rattled, hard and if I had been wearing panties they would have become wet.

Rose had Jules move over and had me sit on the edge of the bed next to him. Then she crawled onto the bed on the other side of Jules. She ran her fingernails through the hair on Jules chest. His reaction was exactly what she expected. There was a definite change in the contour of the blanket over his lower body. Rose took my hand and placed in Jules lap. Jules reacted and his erection twitched.

I looked at Rose. She nodded at me. "He's yours," she said and began to pull the covers between my hand and Jules' erection aside until they no longer covered anything. My hand fell naturally on Jules' erection. In a daze, I circled his erection with my hand and slowly stroked him. Jules closed his eyes and slid slowly back down on the bed until he was flat on his back. His erection was next to my thigh.

Rose moved closer to us, leaned over his hips and kissed me again. "He's incredible, isn't he?" she asked.

I nodded. "He tastes good too," she whispered.

I took the hint and kissed the top of his erection. Jules' hips jumped and forced the head of his erection past my lips and not quite into my mouth. The temptation dominated my thoughts and I took his erection in my hand and slid my mouth down on his erection until I had almost all of it in my mouth. Jules moaned, his eyes closed and his body tensed.