Inexperienced Couple Find Joy

Story Info
Couple discover how to enjoy sex as she takes charge.
884 words
4.18
4.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been having sex with my boyfriend for nearly six months. I was completely underwhelmed by it. We were young and inexperienced but I was barely getting aroused by our sessions and as for orgasms there was no chance. I did orgasm when by myself but even these were not earth shattering. John knew as little about sex as I did and nothing about the female body.

On the evening concerned we were babysitting and had raided the drinks cabinet. We didn't drink much but it was the first time either of us had had more than a few sips. We knew we would not be interrupted and were soon completely naked. It was probably the drink that made me loss my inhibitions and I decided to tell John that I wanted him to delay entering me until I was more excited. He asked me what I wanted and I said I wanted him to lick me down there. He seemed reluctant but soon had me on my back.

The feeling of his mouth and tongue slowly started to get me quite excited. When juices started to run down and cover my bottom I wasn't sure whether it was me or his spit. He had both his hands on my bottom and was pushing me up onto his mouth. I urged him to use his fingers as well us his mouth. It made me more excited as he played with my very wet pussy. When his fingers strayed to anus it took my breath away. I was so wet that a finger pushed just inside me before he realized. I was so aroused by it I pushed my bottom down hard and his finger sunk a full couple of inches through the sphincter.

John apologized and made to take it out but I told him in no uncertain terms to not only leave it there but to work it in and out. He seemed completely thrown by this but did as I told him. I even told him exactly the movement that felt really good. His finger stroking upwards towards my pussy was so much more exciting than his prick had ever felt inside my pussy. It took John a little time before he realized how excited it was making me and he warmed to his task.

I would have preferred to carry on just as we were as I thought I might even be able to cum. It was never going to happen. John had come prepared and thought it was time to put his prick to good use. He had brought condoms (not just one) and lube that had always been essential previously. I helped him on with the condom and lubed it up liberally. I then took a large helping of lube and inserted it into my bottom when he wasn't looking. Taking control of things for the first time had been good and I pushed him onto his back and straddled his hips.

Taking hold of his hard prick I rubbed it along the length of my wet pussy. I stopped him pushing up into me, which frustrated him. He did not realize that I was lining him up to my open and lubricated bottom. As I lowered myself onto him I was surprised that his prick pushed through my sphincter with ease. He was almost half way buried in me before he registered that he was not in my pussy. His prick took up what his finger had previously been doing and I immediately knew this was what I needed. There was a bit of discomfort but this only added to my excitement.

I felt fuller than ever before and his prick found a very special spot. I could not let my excitement level drop and used his prick to fuck me long and hard. I told him not to stop as I was going to cum like never before. Cum I did with a power I didn't know was possible. It was so quick that he didn't even manage to orgasm even through spasms that must have threatened to break his prick in half. He looked crestfallen as I released his still rock-hard cock from my bottom.

I took charge slipping the condom off and placing a new one in position. I told him that I was going to fuck him so slowly and gently and he was going to keep still. My pussy was wetter than any time he had entered it previously. The look on his face as I fucked him slowly was beautiful. I had expected to treat him to an orgasm to remember thinking I was finished. Instead I found myself building to another orgasm myself. I managed to keep the pace slow while maximizing the length of each stroke. When I saw his eyes glaze over and felt his thrusting change I knew he was about to cum.

He was so vocal as he cum strongly it triggered another gently rolling orgasm in me that just went on and on. My two orgasms were completely different but both better than any that masturbating had delivered.

Anal play and often anal penetration became regular events. Me being in charge and demanding what I needed became the rule. Sex became fun from that day.