All Comments on 'Infall Ch. 07'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
themaincharacterthemaincharacteralmost 2 years ago

So glad you decided to continue with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I love the interplay between their cultures and the creative way she uses what she has learned to make herself understood despite her (temporary) language deficiency. It’s not easy to write dialogue if one of your characters has just a rudimentary grasp of the local tongue. She’s getting better with each chapter, as she should.

May I suggest you place your long list in your biography section or make it a separate submission? I was thrilled that we had three pages to savor only to find half of it vocabulary.

AnimarisAnimarisalmost 2 years ago

Here’s my almost nightly comment saying, thank you for all that you do and that you’re work is a blessing unto our lives ^^

I’m about to read the next chapter and become, even more, absolutely obsessed with this story. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am super obsessed. Goodness gracious, how my tears betray me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story, but I think that it's missing that some of Indya's hesitation to confront Zen and Kythe sprung from the fact that the last time she did so and wanted to leave she was literally bound and thrown into a wooden cage. Plus, Kythe has a history of using her for sex irrespective of her feelings. Running the way she did was dangerous but not illogical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Infall Ch. 06 Previous Part
Infall Series Info