Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers

"Oh my God, please..."

"God's not here." I paused. "Please what?"

"God forgive me," she moaned. "Please...yes, please...oh my God...I...I...I want your penis in my anus."

"What was that?" I pressed harder. Her rosebud quivered.

"I want...your penis..."

"No no. That won't do at all. C'mon, say it," I quietly growled.

"Please...Mark...my ass. God forgive me. Please fuck my ass. I'm begging you," she moaned.

"Let's fuck this bitch already!" Steve commanded from underneath.

I leaned forward. "Let's."

I pressed forward and the helmet of my brave soldier slid past her sphincter and into her ass. Steve threw her into the air with the thrust from his hips. That not only drove his rod in deep, it did mine as well. Katherine let out a loud bark from the suddenness of it all.

Steve quickly had a swaying tit sucked into his mouth and had a firm grip of the other perfect breast with the other hand. I was driving my cock into her sweet ass balls deep with each thrust. There was no warm up for her ass this time like there was last time my cock was in her ass. Occasionally, I would slap her ass, leaving a red hand print. A loud yelp from Katherine would follow each crack of skin on skin. The yelps were fitting in between moans and groans of pleasure.

"Holy fuck!" Steve cried out. "Her cunt is squeezing me like a vise grip!" Katherine was grinding down on him so hard I was afraid she might shove him through the floor.

"That's because her husband's tiny little prick hasn't stretched her out," I said with a firm grip on her ample hips.

"Please...don't...speak...of...Darren," she pleaded in between thrusts.

Smack! Another hand print on her ass, followed by another yelp. "If Darren was doing his job, you wouldn't be a cock sandwich," I said in a mocking tone.

"No...no...it's...not...true," she said with a slight shake of her head.

I laughed and gave her another smack on the ass. I leaned into as far as I could while still driving my cock balls deep into her. "You know it's true. You love a big, fat cock in your ass. You know it," I whispered.

"No! Mmmmm...no! Don't...say...mmmmm...such...things..."

I straightened back up. "Then you say it. Say it!" Smack! Yelp!

"No...no...please..." she begged.

Smack! Yelp!

"Fine!" She took a breath. "I...love...your...fat cock...in...my ass! I...love...your...fat cock...in...my...pussy! Fuck me! Please! Fuck...me...harder!"

All three bodies were thrashing away, pleasuring themselves and each other. The room was filled with moans, groans, and curses to the heavens. It smelled like sweat and sex.

It wasn't long before Steve and I both noticed a change in her physical reaction to the pummeling she was taking from our cocks. Her breathing was becoming heavier and more rapid. We could feel her holes clamping down on our cocks. Her body began to tense. Her cunt began to quiver.

I leaned into her. "Katherine, you're about to cum again, aren't you, you naughty little cunt?" I whispered.

"No! No! Don't..sayyyyuhhh ...such...thingshmmmmm!" she panted.

Smack! Yelp!

"I'll bet your needle dick hubby wants to call you a naughty cunt," I whispered again.

"No! He...mmmm...would...never..."

"Tell Steve how much you love his cock buried in your cunt."

"No...mmmmm...please..."

Smack! Yelp!

"God...have mmmmmmercy! I love...your cockmmmmm...in my...vagi..."

Smack! Yelp! Her ass was turning a bright shade of red. "You love his cock where?"

"Oh...FUCK! I love...your cock...innnnnnmmmm...my...CUNT!"

Steve and I watched evil smiles cross each other's sweaty faces. I reared back and slammed my hips against hers. Skin slapped against skin.

"OH God!" she barked.

"Would you like to cum now, Katherine?" I asked with a wicked tone in my voice.

"Oh...mmmmmm...yes...please...ohmygod, please!"

"Please what?" I slammed her asshole again. Her body was beginning to convulse.

"OH fuck! YES! God! Please! Don't...you...bastards...stop! Please! Fuck! Ughhhhhh...fuck me...make me cum! Cumming! Cumming! I'm...cumming! Gahhhhhhhhhh!"

Her body quaked like I hadn't seen in our previous sessions. This orgasm was sending her into orbit. Katherine's mind went blank as our two poles continued their assault on her trembling love holes.

Her body went limp and her cries to the heavens for forgiveness quieted as her orgasm subsided. Her body rocked to the rhythm of the two bodies slamming against hers.

"Oh my God, I don't know how much more I can take," Steve panted from underneath.

I pulled out of her quaking ass. "C'mon, Katherine, let's finish this. Get up. Get up on your knees," I directed. I helped her climb off of Steve and onto her knees. Steve stood up as sweat rolled down his face.

Steve stood on one side of her stroking his meat while I stood on the other doing the same. I grabbed the top of her head and turned it to face me. Steve reached down with his free hand and began to molest her breast.

"C'mon, Katherine, open wide. Time for your protein shake," I said with a crooked grin.

I held the tip of my hose at the entrance of her hungry mouth. My strokes were almost striking her in the chin. My body tensed and I gritted my teeth. With a grunt I shot a load of spunk onto her tongue. Her head tried to snap back with surprise but I held it in place. A second and third spurt also landed on her tongue. I watched as her tongue turned from a sexy red to a milky white. I rammed my cock into her mouth and shoved the cum on her tongue down her throat. I made several more pumps into her face, making sure she sucked every last drop of goodness out of my balls.

I pulled my cock out of her face. I grabbed her chin and twisted her head to look up at me. Her eyes were blank. "Good girl," I said smiling.

"Okay, my turn," Steve said as he moved in closer. "Hold your tits up. C'mon, hold 'em up!"

Katherine turned towards him and did as she was told. She wrapped her arms under her 36DDs and held them out as cum targets.

"Tell him what you want Katherine. Tell him what you want him to do," I said in a voice similar to one that you would encourage your child to tell Santa what they want for Christmas.

Katherine looked back at me, then up to Steve's contorted face.

"I...I...I want you to ejaculate on my bosom," she said flatly.

I lightly slapped her on the back of her head. "Nooooooo, say it right. Say it with some feeling."

She looked back at me again and back to Steve. She paused and took a breath. "Steve...I want you...I want you to cum on my tits. I want you to cover my tits with your hot, sticky cum. Please, Steve, cum on my tits," she purred. Hell, she almost made me cum again.

Steve pumped his tool fast and furious. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuck!"

I said Steve wouldn't be shooting any pornos with his cock. His cum made up for it. Holy shit! It was like watching something from a movie.

A thick, white rope shot out from the tip of his gun and blasted her in the sternum. The force knocked her back a little and splattered across her entire chest. A second rope just as thick and powerful as the first shot out as Steve hollered and cursed. This roped shot up the top of her right breast and up and over her shoulder. A third and fourth rope spurted up, without as much force as the first two. One landed on top of her left breast, the other hit her in the chin and down the front of her throat. He gave his meat a few more strong strokes that brought white tailings out that landed on her thighs and floor. He finally stopped and shook the beast, sending several more droplets onto her cheek and into her hair. Then he shoved his tool into her mouth and gave several pumps into her throat just to make sure got it all.

He stopped and looked at me. "Fuck!" he panted.

We looked down at Katherine. She was a cum covered mess. Cum was dripping off her chin and falling onto her thighs. She had a stream of white running through her cleavage and onto her toned stomach. Thick, milky drops fell from her erect, gumdrop nipples onto the floor. She was beautiful.

Steve and I looked at each other.

I smiled. "Very nice."

"Fuck yeah!" Steve exclaimed. We gave each other high fives as Katherine stood up on wobbly legs.

"Are you gentlemen quite happy with yourselves?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "We're not unhappy," I said, causing Steve and I to chuckle.

As we tucked our happy beasts back into their cages Katherine asked, "Mr. Davis, may I have some of your tissues, please?"

"No no," I said as I wagged a finger at her. "How do we end our sessions?" Steve had a quizzical look on his face. He also knew this was going to go somewhere unexpected.

Katherine thought about it for a moment. Then it hit her. "Oh yes! Please forgive me. I forgot that step in the process." She proceeded to tilt her head down and lift her breasts up. She started to flick at her cum covered breasts like a cat at its water dish. I thought Steve might cream his jeans right there on the spot.

Even after she had licked and scooped as much cum from her body as possible, there was still quite a bit left. "Now may I have some of your tissues?" she asked in an aggravated tone.

Steve shoved his box of tissues across his desk to her. We gathered her clothes and watched intently as she dabbed and wiped at her body, tossing each cum filled tissue into his trash can. The night cleaning crew were going to wonder what exploded in here.

Even after she had used the last tissue from the box she still hadn't gotten it all. What spunk was left was beginning to harden and crust on her body. "Mr. Davis, will you be so kind as to run down to the break room and bring up a roll of paper towels so I may finish wiping your ejactulate off my body, please?"

Steve began to lift up from his seat but I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back down into it. "No, I don't think so," I said.

"What do you mean?! You surely don't expect me to spend the rest of the day with your...your...ejaculate on me, do you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "That's up to you. The bathroom's right down the hall."

"You...you...you surely don't expect me to run down the hallway naked, do you?!"

"You can do whatever. Your clothing is right there," I said pointing at the clump of clothes on the desk.

"I-I-I can't put those on over...this!" She waved her hands over her naked, cum stained body.

I grabbed a wind breaker off the back of Steve's chair. "May I?" He shrugged his shoulders. I tossed it across the desk to her. "There ya go. Take it or leave it."

"Oh my God!" she screamed as she picked up the wind breaker and threw it on. "Animals!"

The sweater barely covered her ass. She opened his office door and peaked down the hallway. The coast was clear. We watched her ass jiggle as she sprinted down the hallway and quickly turned into the bathroom.

A short while later we saw her head peak out of the bathroom door. Coast was clear. She stepped into the hallway and sprinted towards us. This time we got to watch her tits bounce underneath the wind breaker. Nice.

Just as she burst through Steve's door we saw one of the guys on my team round the corner into the hallway. I noticed a quizzical, confused look on his face as the door closed.

She removed the wind breaker and threw it across the desk. She rummaged through her clothes on the desk. She looked at the two of us. "My underwear, please," she said holding out her hand.

"You mean these?" I pulled her torn thong out of my pocket and tossed them at her.

"And this?" Steve pulled her bra out of his desk drawer. Then he put it back into the drawer and closed it with a smile.

"You tore my underwear?!" she said, holding up the ruined piece of material. I shrugged and smiled. She growled. "May I have my brazier, please?"

Steve shook his head. "No, I don't think so."

"What do you mean you don't think so?! What am I supposed to wear underneath my clothing?!"

"Nothing," I said wickedly.

"Nothing?!"

Steve spoke up. "This is your punishment for trying to file a false harassment claim. You know, I could turn you in to corporate for that, right? You could lose your job. I mean, Mark's got video evidence."

Katherine was mortified. "You wouldn't?!"

I nodded my head and smiled. "Oh, we would."

She growled again. She grabbed her skirt and sweater and threw them on. Her nipples were trying to poke holes through the material of the sweater. "You're...you're...despicable. Both of you!"

She turned to walk away.

"Hang on for a sec, Katherine," Steve said. She stopped in her tracks. "Another part of the disciplinary action I've decided to take is you can't wear any underwear at all for, what, the next 30 days? You okay with that discipline, Mark?"

"What?!" She nearly came unglued.

I leered back at her. "With daily inspections."

"Y-y-you can't be serious?!"

I nodded my head. "And if you don't comply, or one word of this gets out, my video finds its way onto the internet and your husband."

"You...you...you wouldn't?!"

I stared back at her practically drooling at the thought of tapping that ass five days a week for the next month. "What do you think?"

She thought about it. Her fists were clenched at her sides. Her face was bloody red. I thought she might pass out. "You...you...bastards!"

Steve leaned back in his chair. "Thanks for coming to me with your concerns, Katherine. You're excused. Have a nice day." His voice dripped with sarcasm.

"Bastards!" she said through clenched teeth then stomped out of his office. I had a hard on knowing she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Steve and I looked at each other grinning ear to ear and high fived. This was going to be a good month.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers
12