Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How...how...I...I...ohmagawd! How long has it been like that?! Was it like that when you left? Did it fall open when I...you know...masturbated you?" she asked. She knew it hadn't. It was a nice recovery. I acted as if I hadn't seen anything and tried not to laugh.

"N-n-n-no! At least, not that I'm aware of," Darren replied. He looked around the room. "Do you think anyone saw your...your..."

Katherine took a deep breath and shook her head. "No, I don't think so."

"Maybe you should button your shirt up more so that doesn't happen again," he suggested. What a dumbass! If I had a chance to see those tits by accident I wouldn't say shit! I thought to myself.

"N-n-n-no. It...it...I'm so warm. It feels good like this," she said. Yeah, you got that right. Your tits are fucking hot!

Darren pointed at the corner of his mouth as if he were a mirror. "You've got something in the corner of your mouth. Right there."

Katherine gave a little gasp. She swiped the drop of cum with her finger and slipped it back into her mouth. "Oh my goodness, I'm such a messy eater! It must've been...some mayonnaise...from my sandwich." Her face was red.

Darren chuckled. "I can't take you anywhere."

I lifted myself from the seat and reached my hand across the table. "Well, Darren, it was nice to meet you. We'll have to do this again..." I paused and looked down at Katherine's flushed face and her exposed cleavage. "Real soon."

"Yes! Absolutely!" he said with entirely too much excitement as he shook my hand. I don't know if he was truly looking forward to seeing me again or if he thought he was going to get a hand job every time he came to visit Katherine for lunch.

"Katherine, thanks for letting me join you," I said in a tone that only she knew what it meant.

"Y-y-your welcome, Mr. Alan," she replied nervously.

"I'll see you...later, Katherine. Maybe I'll swing by your office," I said with a sly grin and a menacing tone.

"I...I...I'll be in meetings all afternoon, Mr. Alan," she lied.

I walked through the door and down the hallway. I stopped far enough down that I could still see them through the glass windows without being obvious. I leaned against the wall and pulled out my phone.

Her phone buzzed. "You're nothing but a cock loving slut." She gasped. I saw her jump a little.

"It's not true!" came the reply.

I sent her a screenshot from the video I had. It showed a rope of cum shooting from the tip of my cock into her waiting mouth. She gasped when the image flashed across her screen. She swiped it quickly, hoping Darren hadn't seen.

Her phone buzzed again. "Say it. You're a cum loving cunt who can't wait to get fucked. Say it!"

It took a few moments but my phone finally beeped. "I'm a cum loving cunt who can't wait to get fucked by a big fat cock."

That was a good day.

12