Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 11

Story Info
Katherine admits to her infatuation with cock.
8.6k words
4.7
23.9k
23
2

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,180 Followers

Author's note: You'll need to read Chapters 6-10 for this to really make sense.

*****

We pulled into the terminal at 3:32 a.m. Saturday morning. I got one last look at those fuck-me eyes and expression of the Jennifer Love Hewitt doppleganger stewardess Stacy as I deplaned. Arriving home was almost a carbon copy of when we arrived for the conference in Texas three days ago. The dozen or so passengers walked zombie-like through the empty terminal. The sound of floor buffers and the clackity clack of luggage wheels were the only sounds to be heard.

I got home around 5, peeled my sex stained clothes off, and passed out in my bed. After more than three days of what seemed like non-stop sex, my body and my dick needed a break.

As I pulled into the company parking lot Monday morning, I wondered what the office dynamics were going to be after our little foray into Texas. I quickly noticed Katherine was avoiding me at all costs. If she saw me coming down a hallway she quickly ducked into the nearest office or bathroom. Jenny overtly flirted with me, but that wasn't unusual. She did that with all the guys. But she hadn't just spent the past three days using their man meat as her personal vibrator. And Matt - poor, innocent Matt - would blush and pop a boner every time he saw Jenny or Katherine. Jenny thought it was cute. Katherine thought he might be coming down with something and placed a bottle of Purell on his desk.

Finally, on Wednesday afternoon, my desk phone rang. I smiled when I saw the caller I.D. It was Katherine. She wanted to know if I could come down to her office when I had a chance.

A few minutes later I got to her office. I noticed the blinds of the floor-to-ceiling plexiglass wall were already drawn. This should be really fun or really not fun I thought to myself.

I knocked on the glass door and walked in. I tried to act nonchalant. "Hey, Katherine, you wanted to see me? What's up?"

"Yes, Mr. Alan, thank you for coming. Please, have a seat," she said in her snooty Ivy-league tone. I could tell she was slightly uncomfortable though. She wasn't her usual condescending self.

She looked fuckin' hot as usual. Her self-confidence might have been knocked down a notch, but her hotness certainly hadn't. If I didn't know better, she did all of her clothes shopping in the children's section. Her long blonde hair fell over 38-24-36 curves that were poured into a white satin button down shirt that was at least two sizes too small. The buttons dove deep into her cleavage. They must have been reinforced in order to keep from bursting from the force that fabulous chest was applying. The shirt was tucked into a tight black pencil skirt who's hem landed at mid-thigh, revealing her toned legs and black stiletto heels.

"So, what's up?" I asked. I was actually truly curious why she had called me down her after trying hard to avoid me the last two days.

She considered her words. "I thought we should talk..." She paused. "I thought we should talk about the events that took place last week at the conference."

I smiled. "Oh yeah? Like, what events? A lot of things happened last week." You mean like the night I fucked every hole you had? And you licked Jenny's cunt? Or when Matt and I covered you in cum?

She swallowed hard. "I believe I owe you an apology."

I definitely didn't see that coming. I was caught completely off guard. "Uh, what? Really? Why's that?"

"Well, I initially accused you of being infatuated with my breasts, which you vehemently denied. Shortly thereafter, after our first session, you accused me of having an obsession with your penis, which I also vehemently denied." Where's she going with this? "However, after last week, I realize that you may be right. It's quite possible that, subconsciously, I'm infatuated with your penis."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. "Excuse me?" Surely I heard that wrong.

"You tried to be a perfect gentleman last week," she said with a straight face. I cleared my throat, choking back a laugh. Wow, she really doesn't remember anything! "And, by all accounts, I gave in to my carnal instincts." She paused. "Several times, so I'm told."

"Oh, yeah, you mean like the night you brought those two old dudes back to your room and fucked all night?"

She was too shocked to reprimand me on my language. The air left her body. "You...you...you know about that?! Jenny told you about that?!"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Of course she did. She had to explain why she was coming to my room asking to spend the night with us that night."

She put her head in her hands. "Oh my God! I'm ruined! Everybody knows!"

'Settle down, settle down," I said, trying to comfort her. "Out of town conferences are like Vegas. What happens at the conference, stays at the conference. Nobody knows but the four of us. Well, and the two old dudes." I chuckled.

"Really?" I nodded my head. "Oh, thank goodness." She took a deep breath. "But there's still the issue of my...our...infatuation with each other's body parts. My solution to the problem doesn't seem to be working. Do you have any suggestions?"

How's this for a suggestion? Show me those fuckin' tits and take my cock down your throat! "Actually, I've done a little research on my own. It kind of follows your solution, but differently." She asked me to explain. "So, one suggestion is that you draw whatever it is that your obsessed with. I tried to draw a picture of your tits, but I'm no artist."

"Language, please."

"Right, right. Your breasts. I drew a picture of your breasts. Anyway, would you like to draw a picture of my co...penis?"

"If you think that will help."

I shrugged my shoulders. "That's what it says." That's partially true. What I left out is it's supposed to be an ugly picture of your obsession. Katherine pulled out a sketch pad and pencil. "Can you do it from memory? Or would you like me to pull it out? Strictly for modeling purposes, of course." And then, when you're done, I'm going to fuck you 'til you scream with it!

"Yes, that would be most helpful if you don't mind, Mr. Alan." I happily whipped out my stiff 9" muscle. She stared at it longingly and licked her lips without realizing it. Her cheeks became a rosy red. "Ummm, uh, yes, uh, thank you very much. That's, uh, very nice...er, I mean, helpful."

"Now, c'mon, it's only fair for you to allow me to see what I'm supposedly obsessed with, don't you think, Katherine?"

"Oh! Yes, of course. That's a very good point. It's only fair. Yes, I'm sorry. How unthoughtful of me."

She leaned back and began to casually pop each button. She untucked it from her skirt and pulled it back, revealing a lacy white bra. Her pink, half-dollar size areolas were hidden in plain sight. Her erect, gumdrop-size nipples looked like two pencil erasers popping out. She folded the blouse nice and neat and laid it gently on her desk. Then she reached behind her, unclasped her lacy bra, and casually slid the thin straps down her arms. Once again, she folded the bra and daintily placed it on top of the blouse.

Her tits were fucking fabulous! Lightly tanned to match the rest of her sexy body. I always found it interesting that Miss Uptight had no tan lines anywhere, meaning she tanned in the nude. Her tits sat up firm and high. They were incredible.

She looked at me and asked with a straight face, "Better?"

I nodded. "Oh yeah, much better."

She stared at my pole again, then went to work on her sketch pad. She would look up occasionally and go back to her masterpiece while I slowly jacked off and I watched her tits rest on the cherry wood desk.

After 10 minutes or so she put down her pencil and sat up. "There, done."

"Oh yeah?" I rose from my chair and started to quickly walk around her desk. "Let me see."

Being the fine artist that she is, Katherine had drawn a perfect replica of what she loved. The shading around the veiny shaft made it appear to almost pulse with life. The model for the drawing was rubbing against her arm.

"Okay. So, you have to give it a name. Something nasty. Which, in your case, would be what everybody else calls it. Cock. From now on you need to refer to it as a cock."

Her eyes bounced between my face and my rod. "Yes, fine. Cock." She swallowed hard. "Cock. Yes, if that's what you suggest. Cock."

"Right. Good girl. Now, right that in big, bold letters across your image. 'Mark's cock'. That way you instantly put the two together." Because all I want you thinking about is my cock. She picked her pencil back up and sketched in big, bold lettering "Mark's Cock". "Good, perfect. Now put it in your top drawer Whenever you think about it, even a little, open your drawer and stare at it. Okay?"

She scooted back, pulled the drawer open, and dropped it in. I smiled. How awesome would it be if someone accidently opened her drawer and saw that?! I thought to myself. "Is that it?" she asked.

"Is that it?! Ha! Hardly!" I laughed. "So, now you have to have something physical to go along with that. Something that sends a chill up your spine. Something that you associate with only that obsession. Do you have something like that with my cock." I emphasized the word "cock".

She batted her eyes at the harshness of the word while she thought about it. "Yes. Yes, I guess I do. My first thought when I think about...it..."

I interrupted her. "It? What it?"

She swallowed hard. "Your...cock. When I think about your...cock...the first thing I think of is when it...it...when we're having anal intercourse."

That one caught me by surprise. I thought it would be sucking on it, or just the mere sight of it. But in her ass? I didn't see that coming. "Okay, first of all, 'anal intercourse' isn't nasty. Fucking your ass, my cock buried in your ass, something like that."

Her eyes fluttered again. "Yes, fine. When...when...you're...fucking my ass. That's the first thing I think of."

"Okay. So we need to put that feeling together with that drawing right now."

Her eyes opened wide. "Right now?! Like, right here, right now?!"

I nodded my head. "That's what they say."

She took a deep breath. "Fine. Can we lock the door at least?"

"Absolutely." She watched my cock bounce as I walked across the room to the lock the door and back. When I got back to her I said, "Let's have you stand up. Keep the drawer pulled up so you can stare at your drawing while I fuck your ass. That way you can burn that feeling into that image."

She scooted her chair back and stood up. "Yes, that makes sense." Without a word, she unzipped her dress and let it fall around her ankles, revealing a lacy white thong. She grabbed it and pulled it to the floor, also, then stepped out of the clothing. Once again, she neatly folded both articles of clothing and placed them on top of the clothing already on her desk, leaving only her stilettos on.

She was stunning! Her tan 5' 5" frame and 38-24-36 curves were on full display. I almost came right there. But I fought the urge. I wanted to fuck that ass good and hard! She hesitantly bent over and grabbed the edge of her desk. Her face hovered over the open drawer and the image she had just drawn.

Her body tensed a little when I gently ran my hands across her toned ass. "Let's get you lubed up a little," I said as I bent over. Katherine nearly came out of her high heels when I spit once, then again onto her puckered rosebud. It quivered when I placed my finger on it and ran swirls around it. She lightly gasped each time I pressed in the center in mid swirl. She was so preoccupied with the attention to her ass, she didn't notice when I reached around her waist. She gave a loud yelp the first time I flicked at her raised clit. It was hard and angry. "Damn, Katherine, you're soaked," I said in a mocking tone. Her lips were swollen and slick.

"I...I...I can't help it," she quietly muttered.

"Tell you what. I think it would be best if I stuck my cock in your pussy for a little bit. You know, just to get it lubed up good before I shove it up your ass." She couldn't see my sneer.

She nodded. "Yes. Yes. I think that...that would be best," she said anxiously.

I slid between her sexy, parted legs. I held my tool still. I leaned forward. She lightly yipped when my tip touched her puffy lips. I leaned in further. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. She squealed when my bulbous head slipped through her velvety folds. I fell forward until I was balls deep.

Katherine's head flew back. "Oh! Oh God!"

I grabbed her hips and paused. "Fuck, Katherine! Your pussy's so tight! Jesus Christ, it's like a vise grip!"

"Oh my God, Mr. Alan! Your...your penis is so big!"

"My what? What's so big, Katherine?"

"Oh! Oh yes. Your...your...mmmmmm...your cock is so big!"

I chuckled. "And my fat fuckin' cock is about to fuck your ass." She gasped at the words. "But first I'm gonna fuck this cunt."

She barked when I pulled back and threw my hips forward. "Oh God!"

The sound of skin slapping skin soon drowned out my growls and her moans. Her face bounced over the black and white image of my cock while the real thing drilled her gash hard and fast.

I could feel her body heat rise. Her panting quickened.

"Oh God! Mr. Alan! Oh God! You're going to make me orgasm!"

I slowed my pumps. "For one, you're going to cum. Got it, bitch? You're going to cum. Secondly, call me Mark. Call me Mr. Alan one more time and I swear to God I'll never let you cum ever again. Got it?" I hissed.

"Oh God! Yes! Yes! Mark...Mark...you're going to make me...mmmmm...cum!"

"Ha! Not yet you're not!" I laughed as I quickly pulled out of her snatch.

Her head snapped around. "Wait! What?! I did as you asked!"

"Yes you did. Good girl. Your reward is you're going to cum while I fuck your ass," I said through slit eyes. She gasped at the thought. A chill ran up her spine when I touched my slick head to her moist rosebud. "You'd better relax, Katherine, or this is gonna hurt like a motherfucker."

She nodded her head and took a deep breath, then another. I felt her ass muscles relax. I pressed harder. The tip slipped in. She took two more deep breathes. The purple head disappeared. Another deep breath. Suddenly, I flew passed her sphincter and was balls deep.

"Oh my God!" she barked.

"Jesus Christ, Katherine! Your ass is even tighter than your cunt!" I announced.

"You're...you're...you're going to split me in two!" she moaned.

I leaned forward until I was against her back. I was buried as far as I'd ever been with her before. She whimpered at my girth. I grabbed both of her fleshy globes and squeezed hard.

"Does your husband ever fuck you in the ass?" I whispered in her ear, already knowing the answer.

She shook her head. "No."

She yelped when I tweaked her nipples. "Why not?" I whispered again.

"I...I...I don't know."

"I do, " I said as I stood back up. "Because you only want me fucking your ass, don't you, Katherine? You only want my fat cock fucking your ass, don't you?" I said in a menacing tone.

She shook her head. "No! No, that's not true," she whined.

"Liar!" I pulled back and drove my prod back into her dark hole.

"Oh God!" she shrieked.

"Say it! Say it, you bitch. Tell me I'm the only cock you want fucking your ass," I snarled.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Yes! Yes, it's true," she said defeatedly. "You're the only one I want...fucking my ass! I only want you fucking my ass with that big, fat cock!"

I chuckled just before I pulled back and drove it home again.

"Oh my God!" she shrieked louder.

"Tell me how badly you want me to fuck your tight little ass," I said in a low, mocking tone.

"Yes! Oh God, yes! Fuck my tight little ass! I love how your big, fat cock feels in my ass! Please! Oh God, please! Please fuck my tight little ass!"

I gripped her ample hips tight and laughed. With that, I started to plow her sweet little ass like a mule through a field. Her head was bowed while she grunted and groaned and begged me to fuck her ass.

It wasn't long before I gave her her just reward. She squealed when I reached around and swatted my beefy finger and her twitching bean. I swatted at it twice more, bringing two more loud squeals.

"Cum for me, you little bitch! Show me how a slutty little bitch cums when she's being fucked in the ass," I commanded while I rubbed and pressed on her button.

"Oh God, yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh God, don't stop! Oh my God! You're going to...going to...cumming! Cumming! Cumminggggaaaaahhhh!"

Her body erupted with an orgasm like she'd never known. I pumped her ass as hard as I could while it convulsed around my throbbing muscle. It twitched like a tuning fork under my thumb. Anyone walking past her door would have surely thought she was being mauled by a pack of wild animals.

When her tremors finally slowed, I decided it was my turn. "Katherine, when you think about my fat cock fucking your ass, when you dream about it, where do I cum? Where do you want me to cum?" I asked in a sinister voice.

"My tits! Oh God, my tits! You...you...I want you to cum on my tits!"

I pulled out and squeezed my hose. "On your knees, bitch." She quickly spun around and dropped to her knees. "C'mon, hold 'em up! Hold those fuckers up!"

She cupped her breasts and sat up straight. They were so close I was almost hitting them while I stroked my meat.

My body stuttered. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah! Cumming! Cumming! Oh fuck gggguuuuhhhhhhh!"

A thick, white rope shot out and crashed into her chest. The force splattered it across the top of her beautiful tits.

"Ooooo yay! Oh yeah! Cum on my tits! Oh yeah!" she said as she shook her torso, which only spread the following spurts across more acreage.

When my balls finally stopped throbbing, I shook my hose at her. The creamy spunk that was left in the veins of my beast shot out in droplets across her cheek and into her long, blonde hair.

I stepped back to survey my work. "Fuck yeah, that was awesome," I moaned. "Do you remember what to do next?"

She thought about it. "Oh yes! I remember!" She lifted a cum covered tit up and lowered her head. She began to lap at the spunk like a dog licking his water dish. The sight almost made me hard again.

I backed away. "Okay. So, when you think about my cock, you need to open that drawer and look at that picture. And then think about what we just did here. Okay?"

She got off her knees and fell into her chair. "Yes, I understand. So, is that it?"

I laughed. "Ha! Is that it? Hardly!" I tucked my big boy back into his cage.

"More? Seriously?" She sighed when I nodded my head with a smirk. She reached over and pulled a couple of tissues from her tissue box and dabbed at her chest. "Would you be so kind as to bring me a towel from the bathroom, please?"

I unlocked the door. "No."

"No?!" she shrieked. "What...what...what am I supposed to do with...this?!" she asked motioning to her sticky chest.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno. That's another part of recovery. Disgust. You have to feel disgust towards your infatuation." I opened the door and walked out. "I'll call you later."

I heard "You...you...you son of a bitch!" just before the door closed behind me.

For giggles, I waited down the hallway to see what would happen. Sure enough, it wasn't long before I saw her head peek out into the hallway. When she thought the coast was clear, she threw herself into the hallway. She'd put her skirt back on, but she ran away from me down the hall naked from the waist up with her shirt and bra in her hand. Dammit! I should've waited at the other end! I thought to myself. Watching her cum splattered tits bounce while she ran would have been a sight to behold. She ducked into the bathroom just as a co-worker rounded the corner.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,180 Followers