Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hell yeah!" Mike said as he took himself into his hand and stroked like a man possessed. He palmed the top of her head and held it firm and steady. He placed the tip of his pud against her forehead. His body jerked. "Fuck! Oh fuck!"

A thick gob of milky white goo spurted out the tip of his prong, quickly followed by a second and third. He ran his paint brush down her face until he was pressed against her lips. She took the hint. She opened wide and allowed him to shove his throbbing muscle down her throat. She felt more of his thick jizz roll down the back of her throat while the spunk on her forehead worked its way down the bridge of her nose and across her eyelid.

He pulled out of her face with a pop. He slapped the top of her head with his rod, shooting small droplets of cum and spit down the part in her blonde hair.

"Fuck me," he moaned as he took two steps back.

He pulled out just in time for me to dump my load.

"C'mere, Katherine! C'mon, bitch! Hold those fat fuckin' tits up here!"

She looked up at me with her cum covered face and cupped her fantastic, tan globes. "C'mon, you son of a bitch," she purred. "C'mon, give it to me. Cover my tits with your cum."

That was all I needed to hear. "Oh fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Cummingggaaaaahhhh!"

A thick white rope shot out of my hose like it'd been fired out of a cannon. It shot across a tit and crashed into her sternum. It splattered across her chest, looking like I had taken a paint brush and waved it at her tits. My body jerked and two more shots rang out. These didn't have the force or arc of the first. It landed on top of one fleshy mound and spread across the other. My hips jerked twice more spreading more sticky goo across her chest.

I finally snatched her head and yanked it to my groin. She swallowed me whole and sucked me hard. While her hand stroked me and her lips sucked me, I looked at Mike with a wicked grin.

"See that? Ass to mouth without a peep. She's been trained well."

Katherine heard how Mike and I had been talking about her. How we spoke to her while we were fucking her brains out. She felt the cum running down her face. Through her cleavage. Dripping off her rock hard nipples. Her pussy throbbed. Am I enjoying this? she wondered while I fucked her throat. Could it be possible? Have I become the slut Jenny said I was becoming? The fuck doll these men thought I was? Might they be right?!

I finally pulled out of her face with a pop. I stepped back and surveyed the damage Mike and I had done. I was satisfied.

"C'mon, Katherine, what're you waiting for? You know what to do now."

She thought for a moment. "Oh! Yes! I'm sorry."

I thought Mike was going to have a stroke when she lifted a heavy breast and began to slap her tongue at it. With each swat, her tongue turned white with a thick coating of spunk, that was a rosy red each time it shot out of her lips.

"Goddamn, Katherine, you look hot as fuck covered in cum," I said sincerely.

"I feel sticky," she said as she sucked on her fingers like she'd just finished a chicken dinner.

I held my finger up. "Hang on one second. Don't move." I reached into my pants pocket and pulled out my phone. I held it up quickly. The flash went off.

Katherine gasped. "Did you...did you...did you just take a picture of me?!"

"Fuck yeah I did," I said with a chuckle while Mike and I admired my photography skills. "That's a keeper right there."

"Send me a copy," Mike said.

"Don't you dare!" she screamed.

I shrugged. "Sorry, dude. I've heard that tone before. She means it."

She looked at us through cum covered eye lashes. "Would one of you gentlemen be so kind as to retrieve a towel for me to remove this, uh, ejaculate from my body, please?"

I looked sharply at her. "Ejaculate? You mean cum? Wipe the cum off your sexy little slut body? Is that what you mean? Say it!"

The gruffness of the words startled her. She gathered her wits about her. Her voice and body language changed. "Would...would one of you boys mind bringing me a towel so I can wipe this...cum...off my...slutty little body? Please?"

I scratched my chin. "Mmmmm, no, I think not. The bathroom's right down the hallway. You can run pretty quick. No one will see you if you're lucky."

She gasped. "I can't run through the hallway like...like...like this!" She waved her hands across her body. "And I'd have to run past our managers office! No! Please! I'm begging you! Don't make me do it again!"

"Again?" Mike whispered.

"I'll tell you what. I'll make you a deal. You promise not to wear underwear of any kind the rest of the month and Mike'll run down and grab you a couple of towels." It was the third of the month.

"Grrrrrrrrrrr," she growled through clenched teeth. "Fine! I'll do it." She felt her pussy throb at the thought.

Matt snapped to attention. "I'll get one! I'll be right back."

"Good job, Katherine. I think we made a lot of progress today, don't you?"

She thought about it. Am I actually enjoying this? Isn't this supposed to repulse me? "Yes, I do as well, Mark. So, what's next?"

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. Hmmmmm, good question. What's next? "I dunno. It's like a 12 step program. I didn't commit all of it to memory. I'll have to look it up."

"Yes. Very good."

Mike came back into the room with two soft white towels. We could feel chubbies growing in our pants again while we watched her torso and face turn from a creamy white to a natural tan again.

"My clothes, please."

I went back into my drawer and pulled out the skirt and blouse and tossed them to her.

She held out her hand after she had finished dressing. "May I at least have my underwear? Those are quite expensive, you know?"

I closed the drawer. "Swing by at 5. I'll give them to you then."

"Fine. Are we done here then?" she asked flatly.

I nodded my head. "I'm good. How about you, Mike?"

"Nope, I'm good. I'm better than good," he said with enthusiasm.

"Fine." She turned to the door and stopped. She looked directly into Mike's face. "Please, not a word of this leaves this office. Please."

He held up his hand. "Scout's honor."

"Good. Thank you." She opened the door. Two members of her team were coming down the hallway. "Well, uh, thank you for your time, gentlemen. I feel that accomplished quite a lot today. I think it was a productive meeting." She hoped her co-workers didn't notice the smell of sex coming out of my office or the scent of cum on her breath.

"Oh yeah! Me, too!" Mike replied with a little too much excitement.

I sat back in my chair. "Absolutely! I'll schedule a follow up and touch base with you later, Katherine."

"Yes, very well. I look forward to it." Mike looked down the hallway and watched her walk away.

'I look forward to it?' I thought to myself with a smile. I need to come up with something good. Mike was still looking down the hallway. "Well, that was fun," I said.

He looked back at me. His face was beaming. "Hell yeah it was! I...I...I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself."

"Ha! Dude, you don't know the half of it."

"Oh shit! Ha ha ha!" We had a good laugh. I did know the half of it and Mike enjoyed fantasizing about it. "You'll have to fill me in later. But, shit, I gotta go. My boss probably thinks I fell in or something."

Mike's phone dinged as he walked down the hallway. He looked at it. It was a text from me. With an attachment. He couldn't wait to get home and spend some quality time with his phone.