Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I called her office from mine.

"Hello, Mr. Alan," she said coldly. She was probably still pissed about how yesterday ended.

"Excuse me?" I asked brusquely.

There was a pause followed by a gasp. "Mark! Mark! I'm so sorry! Mark!"

I smiled. Ah. So she does want me to make her cum again. Good to know. "Hey, can you come down to my office when you get a chance, please?"

A few minutes later she walked into my office. Fuck she's hot! Today she had a light, tight fitting plaid shirt on whose first button swept well into her cleavage. The material was thin enough one could plainly see she had a frilly black bra on today. The shirt was tucked into a short blue jeans skirt with tan wedge sandals on her feet. Either it was cold in the hallway (it wasn't) or she was excited already because her thick nipples were trying to shred holes in her top. I motioned to a chair on the other side of my desk and asked her to take a seat.

"So, what can I do for you today, Mr. A...uh, Mark?" she asked as she sat down.

I sat back into my chair. "Well, I thought we'd talk a little more about these infatuations we have with each other."

"Yes! Wonderful!" Hmmmmm, she's a little too excited. Good.

"So, part of it, from what I've read, is having the infatuation cause you embarrassment or humiliation."

Her facial expression changed. "Oh? And, uh, how do we do that, exactly?"

"Well, I thought we'd start by you getting naked, climbing under my desk, and sucking my cock."

"What?!" she screeched. I rolled my chair away from my desk with a smile. I was naked from the waist down with a raging hard on. Her mouth flew open. "Oh my God!" I smiled wide, grabbed the base, and shook it at her. Her eyes went from her infatuation to my eyes and back again. "E-e-even if I did that, how would that embarrass or humiliate you?"

"Can you imagine how I would feel if someone walked into my office while you were giving me a blowjob?" I'd feel pretty fucking awesome!

She thought about it. "Well, I suppose that's true." Ha! Dumb, naïve bitch!

"So, what do you say? Shall we continue or not?"

"it would probably be best if we continue," she said flatly.

She timidly walked around my desk to my side. She paused for a moment, then began to unbutton her shirt, all the while keeping an eye on the door. She peeled off the shirt, neatly folded it, and handed to me. I couldn't take my eyes off the flesh that was spilling over her bra, begging to be set free, which it soon was. She reached behind her, unclasped the black material, and let the straps fall down her arms until they were in her hands. She folded it in half and handed it to me. I watched her tits sway as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground, quickly followed by the black g-string underneath it. She knelt on the ground, grabbed her garments, folded them, and handed them to me, as well. She took one last peek over the desk towards the door, looked up at me, and backed under my desk. I opened a desk drawer and carelessly stuffed the neatly folded clothes into it.

I slid forward as far as I could. I shuddered when her soft, warm hand wrapped itself around my thick shaft. She slowly, gently stroked it up and down. I could see the top of her blonde head move forward. I felt the heat of her breath rush across the purple tip.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned quietly when my bloated head passed through her lips into her hot mouth.

Soon I was slamming against the back of her mouth. My hand was on the back of her head, helping her keep rhythm. She softly gurgled and slurped.

I leaned down. "Take it down your throat. Take it down your throat, you bitch. You did it at the conference, you can do it here." Her face drove forward and stayed there until she gagged trying to take my girth in. Then my head flew back into my leather chair. "Oh fuck!" Her nose was buried in my groin. She had taken me into her throat.

Katherine had a nice rhythm going when there was a knock on the door. She froze. Mike popped his head in the door.

"Got a minute?" he asked.

I waved him in. I had already arranged a 2 pm meeting with him, hoping Katherine would be doing exactly she was doing when I scheduled it. "Nah, man, c'mon in. Ga!" I sat up straight for a moment. Her taking me back into her throat caught me off guard.

Mike looked at me quizzically. "You all right?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm good. No worries."

Mike and I talked about a couple of projects we were working on before we moved on to general bullshit. Katherine had her hand wrapped around my throbbing beef and stroking it. Her stroke followed her head. It felt like she was giving me a handjob and a blowjob at the same time. It was heavenly.

"Have you seen Katherine today? Man, she's fuckin' hot, isn't she?!" I asked with a smirk. Whenever Mike was in my office, the talk usually turned to how we'd abuse the hot women in the office. Katherine froze again. I'm sure her ears perked up at the sound of her name.

"Hell yeah I have! Goddamn! What I wouldn't give to stuff my dick between those fuckin' fun bags of hers!"

Katherine's head started to bob again. I heard her give an almost inaudible squeak. My guess is she just flicked her own clit. I figured hearing us talk about her would either turn her on or disgust her. It appears to be the first.

"I know, right? Would you rather cum on her tits or her face?"

"Do I have to make a choice?" We both laughed at the comment. "I've heard a couple of rumors about her at the conference." Once again her head stopped.

This was news to me. Nobody had said anything to me about it. I was genuinely interested to hear what he had to say. "Oh? Like what?"

"I heard she got fuckin' hammered a couple of nights! Ha ha ha!" The thought of Katherine drunk really amused him. "I had a vendor call me Monday. He asked me if I knew her. I said hell yeah I do. He talked about how hot she was. Wanted to know more about her. Wanted to know if she was married! Ha!" Her head started to bob again. "He said something about how provocatively she was dressed for her presentation. I said yep, that's our Katherine. He said it was the best fucking seminar he attended, and it had nothing to do with the presentation!" We both had a good laugh. If he only knew I thought. Katherine was sucking harder.

I grabbed a note pad and scribbled on it. I held my finger to my lips to signal "be quiet". I held it up to him. It said "Can you keep a secret?" He furrowed his brow and nodded his head. I held my finger to my lips again and nodded for him to come around my desk.

Mike had a look of confusion on his face. He carefully walked around my desk. His eyes bounced from my face with a wicked grin to the desk, back and forth. As he rounded the corner I held my finger to my lips again and nodded down to my lap.

His eyebrows nearly flew off his head. His jaw hit the floor when he saw the top of a blonde head under my desk. He couldn't help it. A small gasp slipped through his lips. I wrinkled my eyebrows and gave an emphatic "quiet!" look. His face said "Shit! My bad!" I waved him back to his seat. He sat down in utter shock.

He mouthed "Who is that?"

I grinned. I mouthed "Katherine."

The top of his head flew off. "No fucking way!" his lips silently shouted. I just grinned and nodded my head. He slumped back in the chair. He had a noticeable bulge in his pants.

I scribbled on the pad again and held it up. "Want some?" I watched his heart stop.

It was easy to read his lips. "Hell yeah I do!"

I ripped off a new sheet and scribbled "Act like you heard something. You're suspicious."

It took a second for it to register. Then he mouthed "Oh! Okay." He paused. "Hey, do I hear something? I hear something. What do I hear?"

Katherine froze.

I choked back a laugh. "What? Like what? I don't hear anything?"

Mike was trying not to laugh. He composed himself. "Like, I dunno. It kinda sounded like...I dunno. It was weird. I almost sounding like...like a slurping sound or something."

"Nah. You're hearing things." I shoved down on Katherine's head.

"There! Right there! That was like a gag or something! What the fuck?!"

"Dude, I have no idea what you're talking about. Wait...hey! Where do you think..."

Mike was on my side of the desk. He was pointing under my desk. "There! Right there! Who is that?! Has she...has she...has she been giving you a blowjob this whole time?!"

I started to roll my chair back. "Looks like the jig is up, Katherine. Might as well come on outta there," I said as defeatedly as I could.

She was curled up in a ball in the cubby hole. "No! Wait! No! I...I..."

Mike tried to act shocked. He did a pretty good job. "Katherine?! Holy shit! What the fuck?!"

"I...I..." she whimpered. She was too embarrassed to correct him on his language.

"C'mon, Katherine. C'mon out." I held out my hand. She looked at me mournfully. "Remember...embarrassed or humiliated."

She looked at the ground. "Oh my God," she sighed.

Mike watched intently as she crawled out and stood up. She covered her breasts and her groin as best as she could. She turned her back to Mike. Her entire body was red.

"Where are my clothes?" she asked quietly.

"Don't worry about it," I said wickedly. "We're not done yet."

"What?! What do you mean?!"

I wrapped my long arm around her waist and pulled her towards me. "C'mere. We're not done yet. C'mon, let's show Mike how much you love cock."

The words were like a punch to the gut. "What?!" she screamed. "What...what...no! No way!"

I looked at Mike with a crooked grin. He was leering at Katherine's naked body. "She loves cock. She puts on a good act, but she loves cock."

"That...that...that's not true!" she howled.

I looked up at her. "Really? Would you like me to tell him all about the conference? You and the two guys?" Mike's eyes got wide.

"What?! No!"

"Then climb aboard the cock train, baby." I waved my pole at her.

"W-w-why?" she said softly.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's part of the rehab. It's for the best." I looked at Mike. "Katherine believes that I'm infatuated with her tits. How about you, Mike? Do you like her tits?"

"Hell yeah I do!" Katherine looked at the ground embarrassed. Embarrassed for a different reason. Someone was admiring her breasts right there in front of her. She felt a corner of her mouth curl up into a tiny smile.

"And she's admitted that she's infatuated with my cock. Aren't you Katherine? Go ahead, tell him."

Katherine continued to look at the floor. "Yes. I...I..."

"C'mon. Go ahead. Say it!"

"Yes. It's true. I...I...I'm infatuated with Mark's...cock," she said quietly. Mike went slack jawed.

"C'mon, Katherine, let's show Mike How much you love my cock. C'mon." She jumped when I slapped her on the ass.

"Mark...please..." Much as she was turned on under the desk while these two men talked about her while she sucked dick, she was becoming annoyingly turned on at the thought of fucking this huge cock in front of a co-worker. Am I becoming the slut Jenny says I am? she thought to herself.

She stepped in front of me and faced me. I watched her tits bounce as she started to step over my legs. As much as I hated to, I stopped her.

"Hang on. Turn around. I want Mike to see your face and your tits while I fuck you." Mike couldn't believe what he was hearing. He thought his cock was going to tear through his jeans.

She looked me in the eyes. "Mark...please..."

"C'mon! Let's go!" The forcefulness of my voice startled her.

She backed up and spun around. I watched her heart shaped ass move closer to me. Not as great a view as watching her tits and pussy, but I'll take it. I held my weapon steady while she grabbed the arms of my chair and lowered herself down. She paused when she touched my hard tip.

I smiled. "Why Katherine, you're soaked. I can feel it. You're dripping wet," I said in a mocking tone.

She shook her head. "No, that's not true." She knew it was a lie. She could feel her juices running down her thighs.

"If that were true, I wouldn't be able to do this."

Before the words could register with her brain, I threw my hips in the air as hard as I could. My aim was true. My knife cut through her slit like a hot knife through butter. She barked when my skin slapped against her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back down. The chair squeaked from the force of our bodies landing in it.

"Oh my God, Mark! Oh my God!" she howled.

I took a deep breath. "Jesus Christ, Katherine! Your cunt is so fucking tight! Your husband must not fuck you enough," I chuckled in her ear.

"Don't speak of my husband! It's because you're...you're so big!"

"What's so big, Katherine?" I whispered in her ear.

"You're...you're cock! Oh my God! It...it's so big!"

I almost forgot Mike was standing there. I grinned at his stunned face. He had his perfectly average sized cock out of his pants and was stroking it. "You wouldn't believe how tight her fucking cunt is." He couldn't speak a word. I turned my attention back to Katherine. "C'mon, Katherine, let's show him how a good little Catholic cunt fucks."

She leaned forward and placed her hands on my knees while I grabbed her hips. Slowly she began to slide up and down on my pole. It wasn't long before she was lost in her own pleasure and forgot Mike was standing there. She was clamping down on me hard. I was about to remind her we had company.

I grabbed her hips and stopped her bouncing. "We're not being very hospitable to our guest, Katherine." She gasped when I grabbed her tits and pulled her back into my chest, giving Mike a perfect view of my trunk stuffed into her gash. "C'mere, Mike. Let's see if we can really split this bitch's cunt open."

Katherine and Mike had the same look on their faces. Shock.

"Seriously?" Mike asked in disbelief.

"Wait! What?! You...you both can't fit...in there!" Katherine cried out in horror.

"Katherine, you can squeeze a kid with a head the size of a bowling ball out of there. You can take two cocks."

Mike moved in quickly.

"Wait! Wait! Oh God, wait!" Katherine screeched.

"You'd better relax, Katherine, or this is gonna hurt like a motherfucker," I whispered in her ear.

Mike touched her swollen lips. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh-ho-ho God!" she whimpered.

Mike leaned forward. I felt his pole pressing against mine. He leaned in more. Her teeth clenched. He pushed. She gave a quiet squeak. One more push.

Her head pushed into my chest. "Oh God! Oh my gawwwwwwd!"

I felt his balls slap against mine. "Oh fuck! Ohhhhhh fuck!" he moaned when he landed.

He soon had a tit in his mouth and was rocking back and forth. There wasn't much I could do without throwing them both out of my lap. So I let his thrusts and her glides up and down my shaft keep me stimulated. The room quickly smelled like sweat and sex. It was filled with lots of moans, groans, and cursing of the gods.

A few minutes later, Katherine's sexy body began to convulse. Her nails raked across Mike's back.

"Oh God! Oh God, yes! Fuck me with your big cocks! Oh yes! Oh God yes!"

I egged her on while I roughly squeezed her globes. "That's right! Cum for us, Katherine! Cum for us! Show Mike how a little slut cums with two cocks stuffed in her cunt!!"

Mike was pumping at her hole. "Come on, Katherine, come on! Cum on my cock for me! Yeah, do it!"

Her claws dug into Mike's flesh through his shirt. "Oh God, yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh God, don't stop! Oh my God! You're going to...going to...cumming! Cumming! Cumminggggaaaaahhhh!"

Her body spasmed like I'd never seen before in all the times I'd fucked her. She demanded we don't stop while she begged the heavens for mercy. It felt as if a California earthquake was tearing through her body. The orgasm was so violent and long the room started to spin and become dark.

Just when she thought she was going to pass out, the earthquake pulled back and subsided, but Mike's thrusts into her hips didn't. Not until she pushed back on his chest.

"Oh God! Please...please stop! Let me catch my breath!" she panted.

I grabbed her hips and started to push. "Yeah, c'mon Mike. Now it's our turn."

Just as Mike fell out of her, she snapped her head around. "Your turn?! What does that mean, your turn?!"

She was finally off of my stick. I rose up from my chair. My eyes were slits. "Our turn." I paused. "Tell Mike what you really think of when you think about my cock."

Her hand covered her mouth and she gasped. She shook her head. "No...please."

"Go on. Tell him," I growled.

Her hands wrapped around her waist. She stared at the floor. Mike's cock bounced in the air while he waited for an answer. He felt like it was the answer to the cliffhanger of a movie.

Her chest was tight. The insides of her thighs were shiny with her juices. "I...I...I think about...his cock...in my ass. I think about his fat cock fucking my ass."

It was Mike's turn to gasp. "Hooooooly shit," he moaned.

"Mike, over here. Against my desk." I grabbed Katherine's arm and spun her around. "C'mon. Bend over, bitch. You're about to get your wish while you show Mike what a good little cocksucker you are." I looked at Mike's wide eyes grinning. "She sucks dick like a pro."

Without protest, Katherine bent over. She placed a hand on either side of Mike and gripped the edge of my desk. His tool bounced on her nose. She paused.

Mike's head flew back. "Oh fuck!" he was down her throat on the first dive. "She fucking deep throats, too?! Oh fuck!"

I laughed at his reaction while I watched the back of her head move back and forth. I slid behind her and she parted her legs. Her rosebud trembled at the touch of my wand. Her ass and I were dripping with her cum. I held my poker steady and pushed. I slipped past her sphincter with surprising ease. She gave a loud, muffled squeal when my balls slapped against her soft skin.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I groaned. "That's the shit dreams are made of right there." I grabbed her hips and quickly began to pummel her ass.

"Jesus Christ, Katherine! Your ass is still tight even after I fucked it yesterday! I think I need to fuck it more often!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" came the stifled reply.

Mike looked at me. "Goddamn, dude, you weren't fucking kidding! She loves sucking dick!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

Each thrust of my hips drove her nose into Mike's stomach. His balls slapped against her chin. Each ram of his hips only sent me deeper into her darkness.

I decided she deserved a reward for being such a good girl. While Mike gripped the back of her head with one hand and molested a fleshy mound with the other, I reached around and pressed her excited button. Hard.

She squealed like I'd stuck her with 1,000 needles. I rubbed and pinched her still sensitive kernel. Her ass wiggled against my hips. I slipped two beefy fingers into her greased gash. Another squeal. I pumped my fingers in and out of her slit while I continued to pump her ass full of meat. I pressed on her bean with my thumb. She lifted onto the balls of her feet.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! Ggggggggg! Mmmmggggggg!"

A stampede of thunder and lightning raced through her body like someone had plugged her into an outlet. Her legs were on fire. Her heart raced. She forgot about the two cocks holding her up. All she could think about was not passing out.

When I felt her go lip on my prop, I pulled out. She almost immediately collapsed to the floor. To her credit, she continued to suck Mike off.

Until I said, "C'mon, dude. It's time to paint this bitch!" Katherine released him from her mouth and sat up as straight as she could.