Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was horrified. "WHAT?! I can't possibly do that! I mean...look at me!" She waved her hands across her body.

"I am looking at you. I like it!"

"Oh my God!" she screeched. "My hair...my make up..."

I pulled a mirror out of a desk drawer and slid a box of tissues at her. "There ya go."

She looked at the items on the desk then back at me. "Mark...please..."

"I swear to God, if I come to your office and you don't look exactly the way you do when you leave this office, you'll never see my cock again." That was a lie. All she'd have to do is even hint at it and she'd have it. But she didn't know that.

She couldn't bear the thought of not being fucked by me again. "You're...you're so mean," she said as she snapped a couple of tissues from the box and dabbed them on her face. Why does that arouse me so?!

I shrugged my shoulders and tucked myself back in. "Yeah, well."

I sat and watched her clean her face and fluff her hair. She pulled out one tissue after the other wiping as much of the sweat and sex off of her as possible until the box was empty.

"May I have some more, please?"

"That's it. That's all I've got."

"But...but what about, you know, this?!" She motioned towards the rivers of white running down her thighs.

I shrugged. "I guess everyone will know just what a slutty little cunt you are."

Her mouth flew open. "(GASP!) Mark! Please!"

I thought about it. Do I torture her? Or do I cut her some slack? Oh, what the hell. I just fucked her ass, I'm in a good mood. "Okay, fine. Go to the bathroom and wipe it off." I pointed at her. "But you owe me."

"Thank you! Thank you, Mark! Yes, I owe you."

Dumb bitch. "Oh! Hey, before you go. Put this on." I tossed the black tie at her.

She caught it against her chest and held it out. "Put it on?!"

"Yeah, put it on."

"What?! But...but...it doesn't go with this dress at all!"

"Tell people you're making a fashion statement." I paused. "And every time you feel it around your neck, think about how it felt wrapped around your wrists with two cocks buried inside you."

"(GASP!) Mark! Please!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just put it on." She hesitantly wrapped it around her neck, flipped the material around several times until a tidy knot was formed, and slid the knot up and down until she was comfortable with it just above her sternum. I nodded my head. "Very nice." It stood out like a sore thumb, almost like a scarlet letter.

Just as she grabbed the door handle, I said, "So, what did we learn here today?"

She turned with a confused look. "Excuse me?"

"What did we learn here today?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"I told you that I didn't have an infatuation with your ti...breasts. Well, not any more than any other man. And I also told you that you were the one with the infatuation. I think I've proven both points. Wouldn't you agree?"

Oh my God! He's right! Her face turned bright red and she lowered her head. "Yes. Yes, I believe you've proven your point."

"And what point is that again? I want to hear you say it."

She took a breath. "That I was wrong. that you do not have an infatuation with my breasts. And that I...I am infatuated with men's members, especially yours."

"Men's what? My what?"

She paused. "Men's cocks. Your cock. I'm infatuated with men's cocks, especially your cock," she murmured. It's true.

"Right. So, I guess the next question is, would you like to continue the program? I'll be happy to continue to help you through it if you'd like."

Her head snapped up. Her eyes were wide. "Oh! Yes!" Too enthusiastic! "I mean, (ahem) yes, if you would be interested in walking me through the remainder of the program so that I can rid myself of this affliction, I would appreciate it." But what if I don't want to rid myself of it?!

I nodded. "Absolutely. I'd be happy to do that." I'll be happy to fuck you every day if that's what it takes!

"Yes. Wonderful. Thank you. Well, I should probably get back to my office before people start looking for me."

"Absolutely! Thanks for stopping by so we could hash this thing out." And letting us fuck your brains out!

"My pleasure." Yes it was! "Please let me know what the next step is so I can get back on track with me recovery." And I can have that big, beautiful cock...(gasp!)

I smiled. "Will do." Fucking slut.

As she hustled down the hallway towards the restrooms, she couldn't shake her self consciousness about her untidy appearance. They're going to know! One look at me and they'll know I've had intercourse! The tie felt coarse around her neck. She adjusted it and twisted it as she walked. Oh my God! He's right! I can't think about anything but the intercourse we just had when I focus on how it feels! Oh my God! She felt her loins grow warm.

I leaned back in my chair, quite satisfied with how things went today. Hmmmmmm...what should the next step in "the program" be? Hmmmmmm. I laughed out loud. "Ha! I know! Oh shit! This is going to be epic!"