All Comments on 'Inferiority'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outstanding

Another outstanding story

MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsabout 5 years ago
Nice!!

A beautiful, soft, gentle story. One that shows that there are still real men in the world! I like how you brought in the inferiority complex as well. Well-written, as if you were relating something that you had heard or witnessed. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the story of inferiority complex, I too have this and tried without success to overcome. It is good to see a story about this that ends good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet and Tender

Your stories are always pleasant to read but I wished you would elaborated or add more spice to your story. I read some of your stories and your excellent when it comes to the characters development because you make them relatable like theirs desires, fears and flaws. However, when it comes to the sexy parts and this is just my opinion you sort of shy away from adding really graphic details. Don't get me wrong I really like your story with sweet and caring characters but for me personally I need more visceral and heavy contents since it is an erotica. Other than that you're a terrific writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Wonderfully written! It starts out gently - just as love making should, and proceeds to a beautiful climax! Thank you for writing and sharing this!

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
That was beautiful

I'm glad they found each other.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So well written and such a damned moving story. Loved every minute of reading it. Couldn't stop until I reached the end. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous