Infernal Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments of fucking Barthron decided the slow pace was not enough anymore and he grabbed his mistress's hips and with ease of his powerful arms, lifted her bodily and slamming her back down into his crotch.

That made her scream out in surprise and pleasure, "Oh, yes! Fuck me you stud! FUCK! You're fucking my married cunt so hard stud, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Barthron pounded his mistress as hard as he could, virtually fucking her up and down his shaft, using the married human as a living cock-sleeve.

Damn my mistress is so tight, I'm going to make sure this her pussy only wants my infernal cock from now on. When she's no longer satisfied with her husband's little dick, she will summon me time and again to fuck her good. This would be so much better than my usual summons, Barthron thought. All that is left to be done is to fuck a baby into her as well.

Barthron's musings were interrupted when the warm, wet pussy that was wrapped around his cock began to spasm and bathe his crotch in juices.

A wail tore out of Barthron's lover's throat as her pussy milked his cock, she thrashed her head around and arched her back, "FUUUUCK! I'm cumming! Look at your slut wife coming husband! Oh, gods! Cum in me my servant, cum in my fertile pussy! Breed me in front of my husband!"

Like an obedient infernal servant, Barthron emptied his balls into the quivering cunt of his mistress. He spurted rope after rope of hot demonic seed, painting her walls white.

Barthron made sure to slam his cock against her cervix and paint the opening of her womb as well. His mistress whimpered, "So much, so much cum. Husband, he is filling my womb with his hot seed, I can feel it spurting inside me!"

Even though all the noise, Barthron could hear the servant girl having her own orgasm, although she was much quieter than his mistress.

Interestingly, to Barthron at least, was the muffled moans he could hear coming from the gagged and tied up husband.

After their orgasms run their course, Barthron's Mistress lifted herself off his cock, globs of cum and pussy juices leaked out of her gaping hole and dripped down her thighs, and onto the bed.

Barthron watched the well-fucked woman's sweaty body take up a new position, facing her husband on her hands and knees, wiggling her butt in Barthron's direction she looked at him over her shoulder with a wink and said, "Well are you just going to lay there or are you ready for a second round? I can see your cock is still hard, stud."

It seemed to Barthron, now that he scratched her itch, so to speak, his mistress was in a playful mood.

Barthron grunted and got up on his knees, doing a shuffle like a walk on them, his cock leading the way, until he was behind his mistress, "Your wish is my command Mistress."

Barthron shoved his cock back into the married sorceress's well-fucked hole and started working his hips, making her asscheeks ripple with every thrust, and her big tits wobble where they dangled. He leaned forward and grabbed onto her swinging tits, kneading the pillowy mounds of flesh in his big hands while he worked his powerful hips.

Barthron looked over towards the man whose wife's depts he was plundering and saw the man staring intently at them.

A few streaks of cum marked the stone floor, the man's cock still dribbling a few pathetic strands from its weeping slit.

I don't know if it's impressive or pathetic, to cum without any physical stimulation, Barthron thought.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck me stud, use my married cunt again and again!" his mistress moaned, "Girl, you can jack my husband off but don't let him cum until I give him permission to do so."

The pair watched as the girl grabbed onto the man's prick with fingers slick from her own cunt, working the little cock with slow strokes of her wrist, all while staring enviously at the mistress taking an infernal pounding a second time.

Having cum twice now in the last few candle marks, Barthron was not at any risk of firing off again any time soon and fucked his mistress's needy hole for what felt like an eternity of bliss-realistically only a few more candle marks-before he felt her coming on the cock that was battering her hole once again.

"Yes! Oh, my Gods! FUUUUCK! Cum with me husband, cum while I milk this infernal cock with my pussy! Cum while a demon makes your wife squirt!" And squirt she did.

Barthron felt the mistress bathe his balls and thighs in her juices, that combined with her squeezing walls, made Barthron fire another load of demonic baby-batter into her fertile womb.

Barthron was just as surprised as the mistress's husband, when she slipped off Barthron's cock, cupping her battered and leaking cunt and walked with an affected gait towards her tied up husband. The well-fucked wife looked at the servant girl until she released the man's spent cock and kneeled back in her original position.

The mistress giggled and said, "Gods! I can't even walk properly; my poor little abused pussy is going to be sore for a couple of days."

She reached her husband and pulled the gag from his mouth, shushing him with a finger on his lips when it looked like the man wanted to say something. "Now now, my dear husband, if the next words out of your mouth is not 'Thank you for letting me watch a demonic stud breed you' and 'may I please clean up all the tasty cum from your newly bred pussy, pretty please?' I will gag you again and leave you here all day as I go back to fucking my new stud."

Barthron watched in fascination as the man gulped, seemingly to brace himself, and nodded at his wife. When she removed her finger, he pleaded in a strained voice, "Please, dear, can I eat the demon's seed from your pussy, and thank you for letting me watch."

The mistress, seemingly satisfied, placed one leg on the arm of the chair and tilted her pelvis while grabbing the back of her husband's head smearing her leaking pussy all over his face and then finally resting her dilated hole over his mouth. "Hmm, close enough, now open wide and receive your reward, I want you to swallow all the cream from my pussy."

Barthron stood up and joined them, watching the husband's face get soiled with the fruit of his, and the mistress's labor was a turn on, but it looked like there was not going to be any further fucking today.

The mistress moaned while her husband lapped at her sticky folds and looked up at the towering form of Barthron, crooking a finger for him to lower his head, he was surprised when the married woman seized his lips and invaded his mouth with her tongue. They have not kissed throughout their sweaty sessions, so Barthron did not expect the passionate tonguing he was receiving.

The mistress broke the kiss when she whipped her head back to look into her husband's eyes as she came on his face.

"There, that's a good husband! Drink down my juices," she said as she made her husband face even messier than it already was, "Now what do you say, husband?"

"T-t-Thank you for quenching my thirst, my lovely wife?" He made his answer sound like a question at the end.

The mistress sighed, shaking her head as if in disappointment, "Don't worry, there will be other times to train you properly," she paused looking at the girl like she just remembered she was there and released the spell that held the ball gag in place. "Ah you can go, and I don't have to remind you that it would be in your best interests to keep quiet about today's activities. I will see that you get invited to the next summoning as well, that is, if you enjoyed it this time?"

The servant girl looked down face flushed red, "Oh! Uhmmm, yes mistress I did, the demon has a much fatter and bigger cock than any I had ever had before."

"Yes that he does, now off with you," the mistress said while smirking at the girl and the girl scurried out. Turning back to Barthron, the mistress asked, "I'm also assuming you would not be disinclined to future summonings, under the same contract as this time? I won't be settling for anything other than this monster anymore," Barthron and the husband watched as she stroked the red pillar between Barthron's thighs.

"Of course not Mistress, you are most generous, I would never deny you," Barthron replied earnestly, as earnest as a demon could.

The mistress released his cock, much to Barthron's disappointment, and did a little shimmy and clap in excitement which drew the men's eyes towards her jiggling tits, "Excellent, myself along with my husband simply can't wait for the next time, can we dear?"

Still somewhat entranced by his wife's quivering mounds, the man turned to Barthron and gave him an honest look, "While I did not expect events to unfold like they did today, not in my wildest dreams, it has shown me another side of my lovely wife and me. I agree with her; we both will be looking forward to the next time you are summoned."

12