Infestation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But my adultery is irrelevant. I'm still entitled to half of everything, and that includes the house."

Paddy knew she was just playing a part. For an easier split, she would agree to anything. She didn't really want any part of an infested house.

"That may be true." He countered. "But I'm entitled to a wife who doesn't wander off and have gangbangs. It would be a bad start to your PA career if an angry husband turned up shouting. Telling anyone who'd listen, that you fucked your way into the job."

"OK, what do you want to keep quiet?"

"Take your stuff, half the furniture and half the bank balance. I keep what's left and the house."

Hilary looked suitably disappointed.

"OK, but I also keep my car, which you paid for."

Two hours later, she was driving away; the boot and back seat full of her belongings. She was laughing.

"Keep it Paddy!" she said out loud. "Another couple of years and it'll be falling down on you!"

Paddy thought the place looked empty without Hilary's clutter, which was fine by him. The following week he called in his own expert. Not to confirm the dry rot, but to check his old furniture. The only casualty was the piano which he couldn't play anyway. It got burned and the rest was pronounced clear of any infestation. Paddy put the more important pieces into storage.

Hilary loved her new job, though she did miss the space at 1 Bristol Road. The divorce went through quickly and quietly and she had no need to see Paddy once it was finalised. Their paths didn't cross for months. Her new apartment was on the small side but adequate. The sex was awesome and there was hardly a day went by without an orgasm. She rapidly got used to her new lifestyle. There was submissive sex, usually with businessmen, and great bonuses when she helped Empire land a deal.

"So you have an itchy bottom?" asked the doctor.

"Yes, and this last few days it's started to hurt a bit when I have a poo."

"Do you and your partner have anal sex?"

"Yes, but we haven't for over a week."

"Do you use condoms?"

"Er, no, not all the time."

"Take your panties off and lie on the examination table."

"All done; you can put them on again."

Sitting opposite the doctor, she asked what it was. He peeled off the latex gloves and dropped them in a bin.

"I have taken a sample from the sore areas and will have the results very soon. But I regret to inform you Mrs Boyle that you have herpes. The test results will tell me which strain of the virus. The itching and painful defecation are caused by the virus's blisters. You have a rash around your genitals, so can expect painful urination to follow. And I believe I can see sores beginning to form around your lips. The symptoms are not unusual, but this is the first time I have seen them in all three areas simultaneously. It is a legal requirement that you inform your husband."

"We're divorced; this happened after we split."

"Then you must inform your current partner, or partners, and they must also get tested. If any are experiencing sores or rashes, they in turn must inform any other contacts."

"Oh God; can it be treated?"

"The good news is it can. I'm sure my diagnosis is correct so I'll prescribe some medication straight away. It will relieve your symptoms and lessen the severity of the symptoms in future outbreaks."

"You mean this could happen again?"

"Sadly yes; we can only treat it; not cure it. The herpes virus stays inside the human body forever."

Arthur and John were devastated at the news and were both confirmed with herpes, and the hunt down the chain of suspects began. Nobody blamed Hilary of course, but her job did become rather run-of-the-mill. She only attended one more girls' night out, then stopped going. She missed working at Winchester Logistics and missed her friends. Her life became lonely. After a full confession to her doctor, it was confirmed the virus had not started with Arthur or John, so it was impossible Paddy could have contracted it.

She got the urge to go and see him and drove to the end of Bristol Road. But the lowest number was now 3. Beyond that was a large building site, full of diggers and other machinery. She got out of the car and walked towards the only man wearing a suit with his yellow hard hat.

"You cannot come onto the site madam." he said, blocking her way.

"What's going on?"

"It's a new development; ten bespoke houses. We're setting up a sales office tomorrow if you're interested."

"What happened to numbers 1 and 2?"

"Demolished; the numbers will be reinstated but number 1 is already sold to some rich Irishman."