Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realize my hands are gripping the arms of the chair, my knuckles turning white. I try to relax them and calm my anger. Taking a deep breath I blow it out and try to steady my nerves, "how could you, you don't even know his name, he could have been a serial killer." The words come out in a quiet mono tone.

She looks up at me and the tears are once again streaming down her face as she silently sobs. She buries her face in her hands and sobs uncontrollably her whole body shaking. I want to pull her to me and cradle her in my arms, but I just can't trust myself to touch her, if I do I don't know what would happen. I could squeeze the life out of her or I could rip her clothes off and show her just how perverted I am because right now I realize I'm so fucking turned on and angry at the same time I can't touch her.

After several minutes she finally gets control and her sobs lessen enough that she can talk between them. "All I can say is I'm sorry and it will never happen again," she says not looking up but watching her hands knotted in her lap. "I won't ask you to forgive me, I know that's something I don't deserve."

I sit looking at the top of her head as she quietly cries, her shoulders shaking with each sob. I don't speak for several minutes trying to work through my feelings. I slowly come to realize I'm not mad, hurt yes, but not mad at her doing what she did today. No what I'm mad about is how reckless she was, I could have lost her today. A shiver goes down my back at the thought of my life without her. "Honey I can give you what you want, but if you don't want me then please promise me you won't do something this foolish again. God Kathy you didn't know this guy and he knew you would be home alone..." my words trail off.

She looks up at me in disbelief, "you mean you would be okay with me doing those things with other men?"

"No definitely not, but I love you and if a lover is what it takes to make you happy then so be it," I answer in a whisper.

She slumps back down and begins crying again, "I don't want a lover, today taught me that. It was all such a big mistake. I made an appointment with my OBGYN today after he, Jim, left, I'm going to get him to give me some hormones or whatever it takes that will stop these perverted thoughts, that's why I can promise you it will never happen again and these," she nods at the case beside her, "can be thrown away."

"I don't understand you, why do you think these urges are so perverted," I ask thinking maybe it was something I had done.

"I've talked to my friends at work and none of them have these urges," she says with a shrug.

"That's it, that can't be it, these so called friends deny they have these urges and you believe them. Was Becky one of these friends," I ask. She nods but says nothing as she tries to gain control again.

Becky and Mike are close friends, I work with Mike and Kathy grew up next door to Becky, they've known each other and been best friends almost all their lives.

I've never really liked Becky that much but Mike is a great guy so I put up with her. "I'll bet you thought Becky the bitch confided in you, I'll bet you thought she shared everything with you," I spit at her as I grab her hand and drag her to her feet. I reach for my phone again, finding my pocket still empty I half yell "Fuck," in frustration. I stand pulling to her feet and drag her over to the bed and pick up the phone and dial a number. "Listen to what you so called friend hasn't told you," I snap.

I hold the receiver so she can hear, "Hello."

"Hey Mike this is Russ."

"Hi what's up," he asks.

"Is Becky around?"

"No why."

"You remember what you told me the other day about how she liked her ass played with?"

He chuckles, "I think what I told you is she loves it."

"How did you discover she loved it?"

"Going to try to get a little brown eye action from Kathy," he laughs.

"Yeah"

"Hell go for it, the next time you've got her bent over banging her from behind start rubbing around on her tight little asshole. If it loosens up then you know she wants it."

"Thanks I just might try that," I say watching Kathy to gauge her reaction. "Got any other advice," I ask.

"Yeah, if she likes it, and I haven't found a woman that doesn't, after they get over the shock, get a butt plug and anytime you want to get some action make her wear it while you go out."

"Does that really help?"

"Does it help, fuck, the last time we got together with you guys to play cards I made her take it with us and put it in at your house, in your bedroom."

I interrupt, "in our bedroom, when, how?"

"The first time she got up to pee she actually went to your room pulled her panties off, lied on your bed and played with herself while she slipped it in, then put her panties back on and came back. She squirmed on that plug all night. When we got home she dropped to her knees and gave me the best blowjob she's ever given me the she kept me up till 3 in the morning fucking her."

"Wow, that's hot," I say as Kathy covers her mouth and her face turns crimson.

"Yeah, I fucked every hole she has, fuck I was useless the rest of the weekend. OH Shit, Becky just drove in the garage, I may call in sick tomorrow, she left right after I got home wearing the plug," he says with a chuckle.

"Have fun"

"Oh I will," he says and hangs up.

Kathy looks up at me, the shock is evident on her face, "I can't believe it, she even... a... does that other thing to him."

"You mean give him blowjobs? Honey I hate to tell you, but you're the only wife of all the guys at work that doesn't, and from what they say most of the wives love doing it. Hell even the women that work out there admit to loving it. I've told everyone you do it and love it, sorry, I just didn't want to be the only guy that doesn't get his cock sucked. I'm telling you honey your urges are normal and to me very hot, I'd love to fulfill your every fantasy."

She studies my face for a few minutes, "you really think they're not perverted?"

"Maybe by your grandma's standards, but not anymore. I saw you had a couple of DVDs in there," pointing at the bag, "do the girls in them look like perverts, no wait that's not a good comparison. Now that you know the truth about Becky does it change your mind about her? Is she a pervert now?"

She looks down I can see she's trying to make sense of what she just heard and what she thought she knew about Becky. Finally she looks up, "I guess not, but if it's not perverted why would she lie to me about it."

I take my thumbs and wipe the tears from her cheeks as I caress her head. "Because of the way you were raised. You want to know what I think," I ask. She nods that she does. "Your mom never remarried when your dad died, and she was what, in her mid-forties?"

"Forty-Four," she says and blows her nose.

"And as far as you know she never dated."

"Never, when I was around, what she did when I was at boarding school I can't swear to, but I don't think she ever did," she answers.

"That's another thing that I'm sure didn't help, being at an all girls catholic school as a teenager. Becky knows how you feel about things even if you don't talk about them so she knew you'd look at her differently if you knew she enjoyed doing all those things. You've told me that all those nuns beat into your head that sex is bad. Between them and your mom constantly telling you to keep your legs together it's only logical that you would never enjoy sex, sex was always dirty to you. I'm not trying to blame anyone for this, if I was, I'd blame myself, I should have been more forceful with you."

"No honey if you had forced me to do those things when we were younger I think I would have left you. I was just too naive about sex, I really don't know what happened after Melissa was born, but I started having these urges. You know I used to go to a female gynecologist," I shake my head not knowing what that has to do with anything. "Well at my six week checkup after Melissa was born ... this is so embarrassing," she whispers, then lowers her eyes so that she's staring at my chest. "One of the exams they do is... well they feel inside your vagina and rectum at the same time, why I don't know. The point is when she did that I had... Oh god this is so embarrassing, I had a mini orgasm. Not a huge earth shaking orgasm, but an orgasm all the same."

I was totally blown away, "she didn't touch your clit," I ask not really believing it. I have never been able to make her cum without direct clit stimulation, g-spot, forget it she would never let me even try to find it.

"No she never even got close to my...a... clitoris."

"And you came?"

She shook her head, "yes and I was mortified, of course she knew and the look on her face was one of total disgust. I could never go back to her again, that's why I go to a man now."

"Does he do the same exam?"

She glances up at me but can't look me in the eyes, "yes," she whispers as she stares at my chest again.

"Do you cum when he does it," I ask my cock straining at my jeans.

Again she glances up the whispers, "yes, sometimes."

"But with him you're not embarrassed," I say lifting her chin.

"Oh god yes, I'm totally ashamed especially since there's a nurse watching too," she answers as she squirms under my stare.

"Then why don't you change again," I ask not able to stop the smile.

"He has, well his fingers are," she closes her eyes so she doesn't have to look at me, "his hands are bigger than the female's I used to go to, his fingers are so fat," she says then opens one eye to look at me.

Seeing my smile she opens the other eye. "What does he do when you cum on his fat fingers," I ask my smile now uncontainable.

"Nothing, he acts like he doesn't notice."

"Do you think there's a possibility that he doesn't notice?"

"Oh he knows and so does his nurse, but they act like they don't."

"And you cum from him just putting a finger up your ass," I ask trying to get her to start using more descriptive language.

"I don't know what he touches inside me, but when he hits the right spot I'm helpless, I can't stop myself. I think he does it on purpose because he'll keep moving his fingers until it happens. Oh god, I just realized I've been cheating on you with the doctor for years." the words come out in a rush. "Please forgive," she says as she leans into me and starts crying again, "why didn't I see that before," she asks more to herself than me.

"Because he's your doctor," I answer, "if there's a pervert in this story it's him. It's up to you, but I'd find a different doctor, but that's a discussion for another time." I grab her chin and lift her head until our eyes meet, "yes I'll forgive you if you let me be the only guy you that fulfills your fantasies.

"Only you, and I will change doctors if you want, but it's going to happen, like I said when he has both...a... holes," she pauses searching my eyes, "that's how you want me to talk isn't it?"

I smile, "when it's just us, yes, it's a real turn on."

She shakes her head and smiles through her tears. "Well when he sticks his fingers in my... pussy and asshole." A evil little smile touches her lips, a smile I've never seen before. "When he pushes his fingers into me and touches that spot, it won't matter who it is I'll cum." Her eyes never leave mine, "so it really doesn't matter who it is, does that bother you?"

I teasingly screw up my face as if I'm mulling it over. "Well," I draw out the word, "I know you have to get a pap smear and a checkup yearly, but if you start getting a checkup every week then that's not going to be okay. Once a year you get to cum on another man's fingers. Hmm I really don't like that, but if you can't stop it then as long as the rest of the year you belong to me I think I can live with that. So you didn't act on this until six months ago?"

"No I can't really say that, soon after the first time I went to my new doctor and the same thing happened as with the old doctor."

I cut in, "you mean when you came on his fat fingers."

"Please, you don't know how hard this is for me," she says in a whine.

Knowing that she's never shared anything close to this with me before I reassure her, "I'm sorry, go on."

"Well it felt...a, well good," she glances up to see my reaction. I try to keep from drooling on her, luckily she hasn't looked down or she would have been able to see just how her confession was affecting me. "So I tried to do it to myself, but I just couldn't, that's when I bought my first one," she points at the case.

"Were you able to then?"

"Not for a long time and never as easily as the doctor. You don't understand how hard it was for me to do that. I'd feel so guilty about it I'd swear to myself I was never going to do it again, then after a few weeks I'd give in and after you'd go to sleep I'd go down to the basement and do it again. This went on like that until about six months ago, I had my annual checkup and after I came home, well I just felt dirty so I took a shower and that's when I gave in to my depravity. I couldn't get enough, I bought the one that has the suction cup and every time I'd take a shower I'd stick it on the wall and use it. It just got to the point where even that wasn't enough. I was sneaking off every chance I got to masturbate, sometimes eight or nine time a day."

I cut in again, "if you were so fucking horny then why didn't you ever want to fuck?"

"Oh you don't know how badly I wanted you, but my tastes have changed and I was afraid I'd lose control and do something that would make you hate me.

"So your answer was to find some stranger and bring him home and do those things with him?"

"Hearing it makes it sound so stupid, and don't get me wrong, I know it was incredibly stupid. All I can say is at the time it seemed like the only answer," she whispered as she hung her head.

"Are you going to trust me and let me be the guy that does all those things to you," I ask holding her chin so she can't look away.

"Then you really forgive me for today," she asks her eyes pleading with me.

"It may take a while for me to get over it," I say, trying to be as truthful as I can, "but, yes I'll forgive you, if you live out your fantasies with me."

She looks at me for a few seconds then a sly smile touches her lips and she slowly slides down my body. It takes me a couple of seconds to realize what she's about to do. I catch her under her arms and lift her back up. "If you're about to do what I think you're about to do... well please believe me when I say there's nothing I'd love more, except I wasn't lying when I said I didn't feel very good and the first time I feel your warm mouth on me I want to be well."

She again studies my face, then touches my forehead with the back of her hand. She grabs my head and pulls it down kissing my forehead, "oh honey you're burning up, get in bed this instant I'm going to get you some aspirin.

I kick off my shoes and don't bother with my clothes crawling under the covers.

============

Two days later I'm sitting on the sofa watching daytime TV, I hate daytime TV. The house is empty, the kids and Kathy are all at school, Kathy working and the kids trying to avoid work I'm sure. I'm feeling much better and plan on going back to work tomorrow. Turning the TV off I get up and walk down the hall. Leaning up against the doorway I stare at the bed and again the ghost of Kathy grunting like an animal while that guy pounds her ass invades my mind. I've had two days to think about what happened and have made peace with it, but the vision remains, only the vision is now a huge turn on. The small details that only my subconscious registered before are now forefront in my mind. The sounds of her primal grunts and moans, the slapping of his body against hers, her lust filled voice as she begs him to fuck her ass. The smell of her arousal, the vision of her head as she throws it back as his cock feeds her lust. I try not to think about it too much because it always leaves me with a hard cock and aching balls.

I could take matters into my own hands, so to speak, but I want to be horny for when Kathy offers herself to me in ways that she hasn't in the ten years of our marriage. I start to return to the couch and the dreaded daytime shows when my eyes see the corner of the case sticking out from behind the chair. I check the lid and find it unlocked. I hesitantly open it, there's an envelope sitting on top with my name on it. Opening it I read:

Darling, I knew your curiosity would get the better of you so explore to your heart's content and think about how I've used these. I hope it makes you horny and not disgusted.

You're Loving Wife

Kathy

I smile and slip the note back in the envelope and set it aside. The case contains much less than I thought, there are two dildos, three vibrators, and two DVDs (unopened). Under these there are three pieces of lingerie, one is a simple red teddy, one is a large knit black crotch less body stocking, and the last is a long shear dark blue gown. One of the dildos has a suction cup on the base. I smell it and there is a faint smell that makes my cock twitch. It's very much life like and about the same girth as my cock but at least two inches longer. Looking at the suction cup I know just where she used this, the shower wall is smooth tile and this would stay in place easily there. As I handle it I imagine her on all fours slamming back against the wall impaled on this. "I can't wait to see you use this," I say to myself then throw everything back in the trunk except the DVDs, "these have to be better than soap operas," I say as I walk back to the living room opening the first. Reading the title, 'Anal Exploits', I have to smile.

The movies were just what you'd expect from porn, a lot of fake moaning and groaning followed by guys shooting their loads over tits, cunts, faces, and asses, but they were still a huge turn on. I was ready to jump Kathy as soon as she came in the door, unfortunately the kids put a damper on that.

She came out of the bedroom and bent down and whispered in my ear, "have fun today?"

I grab her neck pulling her over the back of the couch onto my lap kissing her passionately. "Mommy and daddy sittin' in a tree K i s s i n g," Amy starts singing.

"Well I guess you're feeling better," she says as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Yeah, I'm going back to work tomorrow," I answer.

"No I think you need one more day and I should take the day off and nurse you back to health," she says with a wicked grin.

"Mmmmmmm that sounds good," I say then add, "I love this new Kathy."

She pulls back looking at me questioningly then whispers, "I just hope you still love her after tomorrow because I'm not holding anything back." She jumps up before I can say anything and busies herself in the kitchen fixing dinner.

===================

I hear the garage door sliding closed behind the car. Kathy's back from taking the kids to school. I'm waiting for her in our bedroom as she enters I stand in anticipation, she's been dropping not so subtle hints all through the evening before and this morning. After actually stripping in front of me last night, with the lights on for only maybe the third or fourth time in our marriage she seductively crawled into bed and snuggled her exquisite body next to mine, but slapped my hand away every time I tried to touch her with a giggle, "you'll just have to wait until tomorrow." Well it's tomorrow and I can't wait.

She strolls into our bedroom watching me as she whispers, "so are you ready to see the little slut living inside me," then slowly starts unbuttoning her blouse.

I stand in stunned silence, trying to digest what she just said. I can't believe what I'm hearing and seeing as she lets her blouse slide off her arms to the floor. She reaches behind her back and undoes her bra releasing her D cup tits. After her bra lands at her feet she reaches up and cups her tits and lifts her head, our eyes meet for the first time since she entered the room. I know my jaw must have hit the floor when without breaking eye contact she pulls first one then the other nipple up to her tongue and flicks them.