Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After flicking her tongue over the hardening nipples for a few seconds she lowers them and unsnaps and unzips her jeans then slowly pushes them and her panties down and steps out of them and her shoes. When she stands back up I see her glorious nude body and again I can't believe my eyes, "how...when ...I mean, WOW," I stammer looking at her bald pussy.

"You like it this way," she asks and for the first time I hear the fear in her voice.

"Honey you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I say as I slowly advance on her to wrap her in my arms. "Where did you get the idea to do that," I ask not able to contain my curiosity.

"Sure you want to know," she whispers into my chest.

"Yes, no more secrets, I want to know your every want and need and right now I want to know who gave you the idea to shave your cunt." I intentionally use the crude words to see her reaction.

She pushes back looking up to me, "I shaved my CUNT," she says emphasizing the word, because the guy I was with said I should." She pauses and waits to gauge my reaction, when I smile at her she continues, "I also talked to Debbie at work, she's right out of college, young and from the rumors a bit of a tramp, so I thought who better to ask how a slut acts than another slut," she says smiling up at me.

"Did she give you any other advice," I ask.

As an answer she pushes away from me and leads me to the chair, "sit and enjoy," she says pushing me down. She picks up the case and takes the few steps to the bed, sitting the case down she walks to the radio turning it on she finds the oldies station. Carly Simon's 'Anticipation,' fills the room and we laugh, then Kathy walks back to the foot of the bed and starts slowly swaying with the music as she runs her hands over her body.

"Fuck, Kathy that's so hot," I say as my hand finds my cock.

She stops moving and stares at my hand and wags her finger at me with a wicked little smile. It takes me a couple of seconds to realize what she's trying to tell me, I jerk my hand away and she again starts swaying to the music. She turns around and opens the case as her hips swing side to side. When she turns back around she's holding the smaller of the two dildos. She rubs it over her tits bringing her nipples to full attention as the song fades.

While the DJ talks between songs she slowly walks over to me and places the dildo on the arm of the chair sticking straight up and takes my hand and places it on the base, "hold this," she instructs me. I'm awe struck by the complete change that I see in her, no more is she the shy, demur, perfect lady, now she's a seductive little slut. She steps beside the chair with one foot then steps over the arm of the chair with the other. Facing me she places her foot between my legs right against my throbbing cock. I'm paralyzed by her sudden brazenness as she reaches down spreading her glistening wet pussy lips and guides the head of the rubber cock into her. Stopping with just the head inside her she waits until I look up into her eyes. Holding my eyes with hers she lowers herself until I feel the wetness touch my hand. She bites her bottom lips as she rubs her drenched pussy on my fist. She begins squeezing her tits, tosses her head back and grunts as her hips start moving faster. She slowly leans forward and reaches behind her with her right hand. I feel her hand on mine as she slips a finger into her ass. "Oh god, that feels so good," she groans as she begins moving on the dildo while finger fucking her ass. She looks down at me through glazed eyes and moans, "Cumming." My hand is suddenly drenched with a flood of juices. I can't believe she just came without touching her clit, but as I watch she openly and unashamedly grunts in pure ecstasy.

She leans forward placing a hand on my shoulder. Her breathing is fast and harsh as her hips slow to a stop and she moans softly as she pulls her finger out of her ass. She doesn't move as she enjoys the decent from the heights of her orgasm. I'm still unable to move, not believing my eyes, never in a million years would I have ever thought she would do something so fucking hot. I look down at the silk shorts I'm wearing, my cock is sticking through the fly as hard as a rock with a river of precum flowing down the side to be soaked up by the fabric. I'm so turned on I know the simplest touch will be my undoing.

She pulls free of the dildo only to aim it back and settles back down with a long drawn out moan as the dildo fills her ass. She starts rising and falling over and over. Her eyes never leave mine as she speeds her movements. "Touch me," she hisses.

I reach up with my free hand and grab her nipple rolling it between my finger and thumb. "No," she grunts, "touch my cunt."

I stick the thumb of the hand holding the dildo up and it slips into her pussy, "oh fuck yes," she moans as she now rides my thumb and the dildo at the same time. Her movements begin to become jerky as her pussy clamps down on my thumb. "Gonna cum," she breathes just before my hand is again drowned in her juices. She continues to bounce through her orgasm, slowing to finally stop impaled on the dildo and my thumb.

Her breathing is starting to return to normal and when I look up she's smiling down at me. "Know what else I've discovered," she asks as she slowly pulls up off the rubber cock. Stepping back she breathes, "I've discovered I love the way my cunt and ass tastes." She kneels sucking first my thumb and then the rubber cock into her mouth and noisily slurps and sucks as she moans. After cleaning the dildo and my hand she slips her finger into her mouth and sucks it like a pop cycle making a loud pop when it exits her mouth smacking her lips with an evil smile. Taking the dildo from me she starts licking my hand sucking each finger the way she did her finger. I feel the tightening in the pit of my stomach and realize I'm building toward release without being touched.

"Know what else I want to taste," she breathes as her head moves toward my leaking cock. Her head is poised above my cock. All I can see is the top of her head as it slowly lowers. I feel her hot breath on the head just before I feel the warmth of her mouth. I'm so completely astonished by her complete transformation I can't form words to warn her. She doesn't have a chance to do anything but engulf the head before my orgasm hits. I grab her head holding it as my hips thrust upward driving my cock to the back of her throat. She gags as my cock empties in hot jets over and over again. To her credit she doesn't fight me but lets me control her, for my point it's pure animal lust driving me, I can't control my body. I hear her gag but instead of releasing her my hands pull her head forward forcing my cock into her throat so most of my uncontrollable spasms take place in her throat sending my cum straight to her stomach.

After a few seconds I regain control of myself and pull her head off me. "Oh god Kathy I'm so sorry," I say as she sits back on her heels gagging and coughing before gaining control. She catches her breath and immediately goes back to my cock sucking and slurping until I'm completely drained then sits back and smiles up at me as she wipes the cum from her chin then sucks it off her fingers, "well I take it that so far what I've done doesn't disgust you," she says with a little giggle.

"Fuck Kathy, I'm so sorry I've never been that turned on, I just lost control, I'm so sorry I did that," I say leaning forward to pull her into my lap. "Are you okay, I didn't do any permanent damage did I," I ask as I hug her to me.

She snuggles in against me and starts kissing my neck working her way up to my mouth. Our lips meet and the lust within us takes over as our tongues wrestle in each other's mouths. She pulls back and breathes, "fuck me."

I usually go soft as soon as I cum, but not this time. Kathy has a death grip on my hard cock as she sits back then stands. She tugs on my cock pulling me to my feet and to the bed. Letting me go she crawls up on the bed positioning herself with her ass at the edge on her hands and knees offering me her ass. I'm quick to except the invitation, I step between her feet hanging out over the edge and aim my cock at her pussy. Pushing forward my cock slips in her open hole with no resistance I bury myself in her deeper than I've ever been. "Don't move," she orders, "I'm going to do what you did," she breathes huskily. I feel the spasms start deep inside her and reverberate outward. Her pussy suddenly clamps down on my cock tighter than I've ever felt it. "Cumming," she grunts. I can't believe it she cumming from me just entering her. This is the first time I've ever made her cum with my cock. "Now, now, fuck me hard," she demands as she pushes back against me.

I start slamming into her as hard and as fast as I can and judging from her grunts and the way her pussy is pulsing on my cock her orgasm is growing stronger with each thrust. "More, oh god, harder," she grunts before her body spasms so violently that all I can do is hold her to me. "FUCK YES," she screams then regains control of her body and demands, "more, fuck me baby, fuck me good," and begins moving with a purpose again. In less than a minute she screams, "AGAIN, FUCK I'M CUMMING AGAIN," as her body thrashes about and I have to hang on for dear life again. As her movements calm she looks back at me and demands, "one more," and begins moving again. And like before in less than a minute her body stiffens for a second then starts thrashing about only this time I'm ready and I push her down on the bed pinning her with my weight I continue pumping into her hard and fast.

"FUCK OH FUCK," she grunts before she starts screaming unintelligibly. Every fourth or fifth word is actually a word but what's in between are grunts, groans, moans, growls and animal sounds from deep inside her. She's kicking and squirming under me trying to get free but at the same time her ass is rising up against me with each thrust. I have her fingers lace in mine as I hold her arms out as far as I can away from her body. I feel my orgasm rushing forward, spurred on by the primal struggle to plant my seed deep inside her. I thrust hard and deep and my cock erupts. My grunts match hers as her pussy milks me for every drop. I collapse falling with my full weight on her back making her grunt as the air is pushed out of her lungs. I pull her hands in to her shoulders and roll us onto our sides.

We lay with me wrapped around her holding her tight to me as we drift in the wonderful afterglow of the strongest orgasms either one of us has ever had. As our breathing calms my cock softens pulling free of her. When it slips from between her legs she rolls in my arms until she's facing me and kisses my lips tenderly, "thank you," she whispers, "are we still okay, you're not disgusted with how crude I get when I let go?"

"Fuck no," I answer and pull back to look her in the eyes, "Kathy that was the best sex, no the best anything I've ever experienced.

Tears run down onto the sheets as she smiles back and whispers, "I'm so sorry I didn't trust you, I never knew it could be so good."

"When did you become multi orgasmic," I ask as I hold her.

"I think I've always been that way I just stopped myself because," her voice turned to a whisper, "well you know."

"Because you thought it was perverted," I answer, "you fucking idiot." Her eyes meet mine, "sorry, you fucking gorgeous, wonderful, sexy, slut of an idiot."

She smiles then chuckles, "no I WAS a fucking idiot, but not anymore. When we're in here behind closed doors I'm going to be your fucking slut."

"Just in here," I joke.

She gives me an evil little smile, "well there might be other times."

=============

I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until I look at the clock and see it's after 12:00. Kathy lays wrapped in my arms beside me, her deep even breathing tells me she's asleep. I kiss her forehead and she stirs. She pushes back and smiles, "mornin' handsome," she says with a smile.

"Mornin' beautiful," I answer then add it's after 12:00 you hungry?"

Her hand resting on my side slides down to my cock, fondling it she answers, "I could eat," and begins stroking it.

"Haven't had enough of that," I ask with a chuckle.

"I don't think I'll ever have enough of this," she says giving my cock a squeeze. My cock twitches in her hand, "and apparently this can't get enough of me," she giggles as I feel myself growing in her hands. Our lips meet and soon the passion is replaced by lust as we try to devour each other's mouths. She pushes her way on top of me and in one easy motion has me buried deep inside her again.

Her movements are slow and deliberate as she makes love to me. Where before we fucked like animals now we caressed and move with each other in the unmistakable act of deep love. Her moans are not filled with lust they're filled with love. Our eyes hardly leave each other's as we move together, not caring about our own pleasure, but reading each other's eyes and trying to lavish as much pleasure on the other as we can and in doing so receiving more pleasure than we give.

We move together for a long time, how long I'm not sure for time is standing still for us as we partake of each other's bodies like we never have before. As our passion mounts and we move ever closer to the abyss no words are spoken, the only sounds are the soft moans, whimpers and groans as we push each other higher and higher our orgasms hitting at the same time carrying us away to a place we've never been before. A place were pleasure not only courses through our bodies but surrounds us like a warm blanket on a cold night.

Kathy collapses down on me with a long drawn out sigh.

Afterwards with her lying on top of me as we catch our breath I feel closer and more in love with her than I ever have before. I hug her and whisper, "I'm so glad you fucked that guy."

She sighs and answers, "I'm not, I wish it had been you."

"It's me now, that's what's important, I love you more than I can say."

"I love you too," she answers as she slides her lower body off me, but leaving her head and arm on my chest. "We only have a couple of hours before the kids are home, so..." She says.

"One more," I answer.

"We only get so many days to ourselves, I think we should take full advantage of this one," she says and starts toying with my nipple.

"Well then you've got some work to do," I say shaking my soft cock at her.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, with pleasure," she answers taking my cock from my hand she slides down my body until she's laying between my legs on her stomach. She goes after my soft cock like she's starving and it's a juicy steak. She sucks and licks until it starts showing signs of life. Pulling back she looks up at me, "sorry I never did this before," she says as she goes back to work.

"That's okay, you're making up for it," I moan as I watch her take my semi hard cock in her mouth. I feel it hit the back of her throat and she gags slightly. "You don't have to do that," I tell her.

"Debbie said that it's the ultimate show of affection and that it takes practice to master. Does it bother you when I gag?"

"Well yes, but not like I want you to stop, I just don't want you to hurt yourself."

"I won't," she says and goes back to work. By the time I'm hard she's able to keep it against the back of her throat for several seconds, even rubbing it around before having to back off.

I pull her head up and ask, "do you know what 69 is?"

She smiles and moves around until her pussy is poised above my mouth. Wrapping my arms around her waist I slowly pull her down and lick her pussy for the first time. I've licked her juice off my fingers and begged her to let me do what I'm doing now, but this is the first time I get to explore her with my tongue. I take my time, finding every little crease and ridge hidden within the folds of skin. My cum runs out into my mouth and somehow this is even more of a turn on. Finally when I think I know every glorious millimeter of her velvet hole I work my way up to her clit. When my tongue passes over it her whole body shivers and when I suck it into my mouth her mouth leaves my cock as she slowly sits up. I flick it with the tip of my tongue and she grunts, "faster." I start moving my tongue as fast as I can and she pushes down against my face and begins humping. She's painting my face with her pussy juice as I flick her clit faster and faster. Her body freezes then goes crazy, "OH FUCK," she screams as my face is drenched with her cum.

I don't get to lick up very much before she spins around and impales herself on my now hard cock. She lies down on top of me and pulls me on top of her as she rolls over, "pound me," she orders.

I start thrusting into her as hard as I can. She spreads her legs as wide as she can to get me in as deep as I can go. Her first orgasm claims her within seconds then another and another, one on top of the last. They aren't as violent as the ones before so I'm able to continue thrusting into her hard and fast. My mind flashes back to the guy fucking her in her ass and cunt on every other stroke. I slow my thrusts and grab my cock. When it comes out Kathy looks up at me and smiles through her moans as she rocks her legs back grabbing her ankles. The puckered ring of her asshole comes into view. I push the head of my cock against it and to my surprise it pops right in, "OOOOOHHHHHH," Kathy yelps, but doesn't try to get away. I push and with all the juices that have run down from her cunt and the juices on my cock to act as a lube I bury myself to the root. I grab her ankles from her and start to move. Her ass is even tighter than her pussy. She hooks her middle finger in her cunt and starts moving it.

"Oh god," she gasps, "it's... it's, yes, it's the spot, you're hitting the spot. With that she starts humping me and her hand almost faster than I can pound her. Her eyes are squeezed shut tight and through clenched teeth she hisses, "Yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, YES, OH GOD YES," and her body spasms, but not so violently that I can't continue to pump into her. Her eyes have not been opened and are still squeezed shut. Her body quiets a little and she grunts, "harder baby." I have to slow my thrust a little to increase the violence of my thrusts, I'm worried I'm going to hurt her when she hisses, "yes like that, oh god that's so good, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, YES, YES, OH FUCK YES, JUST LIKE THAT," she grunts as her body spasms under me this time more violently than the last. I can barely keep up. When her body quiets this time she opens her eyes and looks at me trying to get them to focus. "You close," she asks. Her fingers, now two of them, are making squishing noise as she pounds her hand into her cunt.

Her last orgasm just about drove me over the edge. I'm breathing too hard to talk so I just nod my head. "Good," fill my ass this time, come with me baby," she groans and squeezes her eyes shut again. She's panting almost as hard as I am. I have to concentrate and not cum till she does. Luckily just a few more hard thrusts she grunts, "get ready babe, I'm almost there." Seeing her doing what she's doing to her pussy, knowing my cock is in her ass and she's loving every bit of it has me fighting to stay in control. "Now baby now, fill my ass with cum, but don't stop fucking me," she orders.

On the next thrust my cock jerks, "fuck I'm cumming baby, I'm filling your ass," I grunt.

"Oh fuck, I feel your hot cum, oh fuck, oh your cum is so hot, FUCK YES," she screams and it's like her whole body opens up. Her hands fly away from her cunt to grab handfuls of her hair pulling it. Her eyes open wide, but I can see they are way out of focus and her knees spread so wide they touch the bed. For just a second she freezes like that, then she slowly arches her back until the back of her head and her ass are the only things still touching the bed. Then she explodes in movement and sounds, screaming one second gasping the next. There's no way I can keep up so I stop moving and grab her waist and hold her to me as tight as I can. Her ass is squeezing my cock so hard it almost hurts, almost. She's totally out of control as she's completely lost in the most powerful orgasm I've ever seen. Even the porn stars with all their grunts and groans couldn't cum harder than Kathy is right now and it seems to be lasting longer than any other. After several minutes of her withering under me she starts to calm, "Oh god, I've never felt anything like that, fuck I thought I might pass out, ooohhhhhhhhhhh it still feels so good, please don't move."