Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel my cock start to soften and slip out, "oh please," she begs.

I laugh, "honey there's nothing I can do about it," my cock pops out. She immediately curls up in a ball.

I lay down behind her and try to cuddle, "no please," she begs don't touch me.

After probably ten minutes she starts to relax, "you okay," I ask.

She's laying with her back to me, looking back over her shoulder she sighs, "better than okay," and scoots back against me.

Every few seconds her body shivers, "you cold," I ask.

"No those are intense waves of pleasure," she moans. After a few more minutes she finally calms and asks, "so was that disgusting to you?"

"Fuck, disgusting, fuck that was the hottest thing I've ever seen and the best sex I've ever had. I'm warning you now no more wham-bam-thank you mam fucks. I want blowjobs, I want multi cum fucks, and I want to fuck your ass every chance I get."

"Okay," she says as she swivels in my arms to face me, "but not all at once like this time, I don't think I could take it.

I grin at her and with a chuckle say, "that's something we can talk about later, but this, what we just did this is what I want."

"Sounds good to me," she answers as she snuggles into me.

That was seven years ago and our sex life has gotten better each day.