All Comments on 'Infidelity Anonymous 09: Good Night'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Loved this installment!

5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Interesting idea. Well written.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensabout 1 year ago

Excellent! I just stumbled on this series, and this is the first one I’ve read. I’m going to start at number one and read the entire series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just super.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year agoAuthor

This story was a lot of fun to write. I knew where it started and I had a partial idea about the last share, but only when I was writing did I really discover what this story was all about. That's the fun part of writing sometimes - the characters inform the writer and the writer just writes their stories.

012Say012Sayabout 1 year ago

The first I have seen of this series, I will. Read them all. I posted Betrayed Husbands Anonymous without knowing of your series. Though from seeing one, the are quite different. This got a 5 from me

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Great addition to the series. Well written and interesting, thanks.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

Another 5* story of the IA group.

John's an interesting character with a lot of scope for development. How about a series "The John Files" covering his more interesting cases?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Great real life story, although I've never heard of IA - LOL! 5*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@ 012Say - Not to worry. There is plenty of bandwidth for us all. Funny story - I read a story that I liked and moved on. A few months later I had an idea for a story and wrote it. Shortly before I submitted it, I remembered where I'd read it. That saved me a lot of embarrassment! Like you say, yours and mine are very different stories, so no harm and no foul.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 year ago

John is very much like the military ‘Casualty and Death Notification Officers’. A gut-wrenching perspective of the initial stages of grief. I wonder what feedback those courageous souls ever receive from next of kin long after the fact? A thoughtful and unique addition to the IA series. Thank you.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I really like these 'Infidelity Anon stories! You did an excellent job writing and sharing this one also, thank you. Some authors could learn from you. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Great addition to your series.

frazodfrazodabout 1 year ago

This was a fantastic addition. I was heart warming, yet seemed real.

Thank you....

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Excellent add to these remarkable tales.

J6480J6480about 1 year ago

Brilliant, some tales stand alone and gratuitous sex would just undermine them. Keep scribing when the motivation comes

PierremanvisPierremanvis12 months ago

Clever and so ell written. Pleasure to read.

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Nine

Nine chapters of nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Utterly amazing series incredibly well written. So glad to have found your stories. Thank you BardnotBard

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft3 months ago

Just finished my second reading of this brilliant series. 5* for all of them. I found all of your stories moving and oddly therapeutic. After a little introspection, it occurred to me that I, too, am a victim of infidelity. I’m still happily married, but I found myself doing some unpleasant math: 4 out of the 8 marriages in our immediate family group have ended in divorce — right about the national average. Thanks for the great reads. Your coffee sucks, but the therapy was excellent. :) I’ll try to return the favor with some of my stories here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories