Infidelity in the Digital World

Story Info
Where a wife's indiscretion changed everything.
2.3k words
3.36
29.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where or how in the twenty-first century do we define the rules of love, sexuality, and friendships?

Living a monogamous life since the day of my marriage I was confronted with a new reality. My life's partner has made an emotional connection to another... in the virtual world. A strange new reality. When I found out my first question was. Why had she done this? Followed by... What else has she done that I've been clueless about?

One thing for sure was her wild deviance added new depths to our lives. I'm still trying to decide if this new taste of living is sweet or bitter. I'm finding that because of her indiscretion we're talking more. Learning to love again, and renewing the physical side of our life with a wild abandon. I felt broken when I realized that the thought of my lady being physical with some other man excited me?

Humor aside I have found that the changes have created a thousand new questions. Especially since this is completely new territory for the two of us. The biggest questions have become... Where does infidelity occur? Is it when the act is physical or when your partner makes an emotional connection? Could it be that a virtual affair is little different than looking at porn? As innocent as a fantasy born from the words of a racy romance novel?

All these conflicts were making me crazy. Having been down this road I will tell you now that her virtual affair blurred the lines of how I defined trust.

I'll never forget the first time I realized what she was doing. Looking backward from that epiphany I saw in hindsight all the early clues I had missed. She'd leave the room heading downstairs to the study for a "smoke" and spend hours away. When she would come back, she would be visibly flushed. I'm sure I had been in deep denial. It took a sledge hammer to clue me in.

That sledge hammer led us to the most intense sexual collisions of our lives. It started after one of her 'smoking sessions'. She came back to our bedroom and found me on my laptop.

The blush in her cheeks and the intensity of her eyes was something I hadn't seen in years. She moved the computer from my lap and climbed onto the bed. Before I knew it, she was all over me. Never in our time together had she ever been this aggressive. Of course, as any male would do, I did not question my luck and responded.

She was driven. Her hands tore at my clothes. Her lips drove into mine and her hands were in my lap. No warm up, no seduction it was clear she wanted it, no demanded it. Her intensity had me hard almost instantly.

My hands filled themselves with her breasts and then went to her shirt. I don't remember releasing any of the buttons but I do remember seeing her tits swelled and filling her bra. She was wearing the sexiest little bra I had never seen before. It was a flattering shade of red, lacy, soft, sheer, and best of all her nipples were clearly visible. The tips were hard little points and the area above her boobs had a rosy hue. That was a clear sign to her level of arousal.

My fingers pinched those points with too much enthusiasm. I expected her to complain about the force of my touch but instead she moaned. The depth of that sound sent bolts throughout my body. As much as she had to have me, I too needed her. One hand left her boob spun and traveled down. There were no seductive caresses, only, a mad rush to her pussy. The second my fingers touched her pussy was my moment of comprehension.

She was already WET... Insanely, intoxicatingly, gloriously wet!

All the clues came together in that instant and her indiscretion was clear. In the lust of the moment, I decided to deal with that issue later. Right now, I was going to fuck the living crap out of her. I took her like I'd never taken her before. Rough, demanding and with a desire to punish her for what she had done. Gone were the listless redundancies and boring automatic responses I had fallen into. In their place was a wild raw malevolent fury.

With little concern for her I ripped her shorts off. That slut had on a pair of panties that matched her bra. Why did she dress so sexily? And, who else might have seen these things before me. In her time away I was sure she was sexting. Could she have been camming too? The idea of her showing another man her body twisted my soul. I remember thinking how good she looked in them before I pushed her backwards onto the bed. In a raging madness I grabbed those panties and with one hand mangled them down her legs and then off.

My harsh behavior shocked her. Defensively her legs came up and started to close. I stopped that action in mid-motion. I forced her knees back down and then pushed them apart. She began to sit up. With a free hand I pushed her back onto the bed while stepping into the gap between her legs. With me there she wasn't going to bring her knees together. Her vulnerability and exposed sex had my blood sizzling.

I looked down at my wife. Thinking about what she had done, I slid my hands under the crook of her knees and lifted. Her legs came up and on a wicked impulse I pushed them towards her head and outwards. That left her wide open. My eyes never left her pussy. I had pinned her legs so far back that her butt rose off the bed. Her cunt rose high and fanned open.

I wedged a knee under her back. Let go of her legs and brought my hands to her cunt lips. Searing steam seemed to cloud my vision as my fingers framed the outline of her snatch. Once there I smoothed the lips aside exposing her depths. Her skin glistened and I marveled at the silky expanse from clit to hole. As I rudely pawed at her, Carol's breathing became ragged. Intermittent little mewls kept escaping from her. This too added to my passion.

Crazy, ardent, conflicted storms of chaos zoomed through me. I wanted her more than I had in years and at the same time I was pissed at her too. Sexual need won out and despite, or because of, her mental infidelity I took her.

With her pussy right there I leaned over and consumed it. My mouth met her sex in the wettest most passionate kiss I'd ever given it. Her legs hung wide and I met her mons as my tongue sought out her clit. My lower lip wound up brushing her entrance. With wiggles of my head, I made sure her lips were pressed flat leaving her slot open her like a flower. She gaped open. It was wickedly nasty.

I continued to make a meal out of her. She moaned, squealed, and sometimes jumped but at the same time I felt her pushing up against my invasion. My tongue traveled the length of her silkened, wet twat. It flowed over and around her clit. Out of sheer cussedness, I never lingering long enough to get her off. That bitch wasn't getting a reward for playing around.

Whenever she seemed to be getting close my tongue would stop pushing the hood down or teasing her nub. Instead, it would trace down and sink into her depths. I'd push it in as roughly as I could. I had said she was wet but I quickly discovered that 'wet' didn't adequately describe her physical state. She was flooding.

The wetter I found her the more furiously inflamed I became. Unable to take anymore I rudely threw one of her legs over the other. Unceremoniously I flipped her onto her tummy. One hand pushed between her shoulder blades keeping her face first on the bed. My other hand fumbled with my remaining clothes. Kicking my legs wildly I shook my shorts and briefs free.

Standing there ruttingly hard I caught her looking backwards over her shoulder. Her eyes locked onto my cock. The lust in her eyes was electric and I swear I could feel it as a real thing on my joint.

Our eyes connected and my hands went to her hips pulling them to the edge of the bed. Once again, I pushed her legs wide. Then with her head twisted around watching I took hold of my cock and aimed it.

More moans flowed out of Carol as the tip met her opening. Uncaring, the second it pressed between the open pedals of her orchid I plunged. In one punishing thrust I buried my cock to the hilt. I told myself that since she was so wet, she could take it without harm. In the heat of the moment her discomfort was a distant, secondary consideration.

She had broken the rules and deserved to pay for it. I took her from behind and pounded without concern. My hands held her hips as I slammed into her with enough force to move the bed beneath her. I fucked the bitch with a feral energy that I'd never used before. I loved it. From her salient whimpers and squeaks it seemed she did too. The fact that she could take it this way sent me into the stratosphere. Why the hell hadn't we done this before? Well, we would for the foreseeable future.

I didn't care if she got off or not. I used her like I'd never used her before and sunk my shaft as far as it could go. Then tried to thrust deeper. I lifted one of her legs so I could gain a few millimeters of deeper penetration. I was caught between lust and anger. Somehow that infernal concoction kept me harder than I remember being in decades. And for a longer time too.

When my release came the vision of cumming in her wasn't good enough. After the first spurt I pulled out and viciously came all over her butt and back. Damnit this was my woman and I wanted to mark the whore. She was mine! My expelled cum pooled and splattered over her. Seeing it on her glowing flesh made me drill my cock right back into her split. I had cum but I wasn't done fucking the slut.

I have no idea nor do I care if she reached her climax. I reached mine and found taking her this way, very much, to my liking. In less than two hours our lives, marriage and love had changed.

I collapsed beside her. She seemed every bit as spent as I. Both of us, lay there, breathing hard and slumped as our energy levels equalized. My mess remained smeared over her. When she finally did move the first thing she did was to reach to the pools of cum in the small of her back. Her hand hit it and then her fingers spread apart as she brought her hand around to check it out for herself. My goo dripped sticky and thick from her fingers. Then her eyes met mine. It seemed like she was asking me to get her a towel. Like I was going to help her clean up.

Screw that! The cunt could clean herself off.

I lay there with thoughts of confronting her about the fling. Thank goodness some reason had returned during those few seconds of recovery. I had just experienced the most amazing sex we had shared in years. I wanted more of the same! So, I kept my peace hoping this situation would, could repeat itself.

And, it did! It seemed so twisted. Letting her excitement over another man power our sexual battles. The angst of wondering if she was thinking of him as I pounded her only drove me to screw her more forcefully. Punishing her with my cock powered me to insane heights and let loose my filthy, dirty, mind. I did things to her and made her do things that had previously seemed too perverse.

Mounting her doggie style became my favorite way to fuck her. If my pussy lubed, dripping, cock would pop out and it might not reenter the same hole. We had toyed with anal sex but now it was all about what I wanted. And I often thrilled at jamming my dick deep into her ass. Doing that sent wave of satisfaction flowing over me. I no longer cared about any of our previous silly inhibitions.

I also loved making her suck her juices from my cum dripping cock. Over the years her blowing me had waned. Now I demanded it every time we played. It was one more way to make her pay. I loved all of our new found kinks and yet wanted more.

Where sex before this had been random and infrequent now it became and every day clash. Sometimes more than once a day. Neither of us... well at least for me had experienced such a renewed interest in sex. It went on like this for more than three weeks.

Then guilt began to work into Carol's mind and one night she tried to break off the affair with her online lover. That asshole threatened to tell me about their chat if she tried to end it. He and I were distantly acquainted within the MMO game. Between her guilt and the panic of me finding out from him. She came back to the bedroom after her last 'smoke' chat. Tears in eyes, frail and trembling she told me everything.

I listened and then stunned her into silence when I told her that I had already figured it out.