Infidelity Rekindles Their Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rachel collapsed on him breathless, George wrapped his arms around her enjoying the radiant heat of their bodies pressed together. As she began to gather herself Rachel's hips gently rocked, squeezing and releasing his manhood. George suddenly raised his knees and using his impressive core muscles lifted and turned Rachel over, onto her back. He remained inside her as he knelt between her legs. Pulling a pillow to place under her bottom he slowly pulled his hips back, withdrew and re-entered her. From this position George had the most amazing view of Rachel laying completely naked, her legs spread for him, and his dick deep inside her. As he held her knees Rachel raised her hands to meet his, entwining their fingers together.

Rachel could feel the bulbous tip of his cock pressing against the front wall of her vagina, rubbing her g spot as he rocked his hips. He pushed her knees back to enter her more deeply and she could feel that familiar prickling intensity creeping on her again. First her feet and legs built with heat. Then her groin and torso began to build with a fire that was almost unbearable. Finally her entire body began to convulse and her vaginal muscles contracted tightly around George's penis. The feeling for him was so intense as he thrust inside her with great abandon. For them both the feeling was deep, hot and intense. They managed to stretch their feelings of euphoria, on the brink of orgasm, for an incredibly long time.

As George grabbed Rachel's hips to pull her more forcefully onto his thrusting cock he tipped her over into a powerful, intense, and out-of-control ecstasy. Her body was ridged. Her pussy gripped him like a tight vice. She stopped breathing. Her chest was flushed. The intensity in her face looked almost painful as she climaxed. George could no longer resist the pressure and sensitivity. His balls tightened. His hips thrust deep into her as he released stream upon stream of hot sperm inside her hot, wet cunt. He fell on top of Rachel kissing her passionately while he remained inside her.

George lowered himself into the bed next to Rachel and she entered into his embraced, her head on his chest. He cuddled her. Without saying a word the two of them fell into a deep sleep, fully satisfied.

CHAPTER THREE: Her dirty thrill

The hall way reverberated with the sound of the Yale lock clicking into its frame. He pushed her hard against the back of the door. Their kissing was furious and passionate. His hands reached for hers, their fingers entwining. With strong, powerful hands he pulled her arms above her head pressing them against the back of the front door. His body pressed against hers making escape impossible.

Rachel felt completely dominated by this man. She wanted to fight it, her children and husband were asleep upstairs, but her body tingled, her blood surged through her veins, and her desire for him to take her right here was over whelming. What had started as a simple walk home and a peck on the cheek to say 'thank you' had progressed into a passionate kiss and his sexual domination over her.

Using one hand he grabbed both of hers together pressing them into the wood of the oak door. Rachel grimaced slightly with the pressure he exerted on her. With his free hand he pulled the front of her skirt up to her hips. His fingers pressed firmly into her groin. Rachel parted her legs for him and his fingers rubbed up and down her slit pushing the material of her pants between her labia.

Both the strength of his attentions and the material were intense on her clitoris. Instead of recoiling from the almost over powering intensity Rachel pushed her groin more firmly against his fingers. Expertly he rubbed her up along the length of her pussy from her perineum to her clit. She felt the familiar feel of heat building deeply in her muscles as his steady rhythm and increasing tempo took her closer to orgasm.

As her choked orgasm rippled through her body Rachel felt her knees buckle. She was mildly aware of how he held her up from falling To the floor by her hands pinned above her head and his firm grip of her groin. He kissed her again passionately pressing himself against her. She was once again squeezed between this man and the front door.

After a few moments of passionate kissing, his hand still pressing and moving gradually against her groin, he released one wrist, grabbed her waist and turned her to face the door. He dropped her arm to her side before lifting the back of her hand between her shoulder blades. This felt uncomfortable resulting in Rachel feeling completely helpless.

His finger tips wrapped themselves around the waist band of her pants and pulled them down to her thighs. Pressing himself against her he tugged at his trousers. The rough back of his hand knocked against Rachel's bare bottom. He gruffly whispered in her ear as he worked at extracting his cock.

"I'm going to fuck you against this door. Every time you leave your house, say goodbye to your husband as he goes off to work, every time you leave to take the kids to school, you'll remember the fuck I gave you right here."

His words elicited a thrill in her. She wanted to remember this dirty secret every day.

Rachel felt the thick, hard tip of his dick rub her now very wet pussy.

"After I'm finished with you, you'll go to bed and sleep next to your husband with your cunt full of my cum."

His head was pushing against her opening as Rachel bent her back and pushed her bottom against him. As he moved her hand further up her back Rachel felt the discomfort in her shoulder forcing her to arch her back even more, and push her bottom back against him further. Holding his prick he guided himself into her. A soft groan escaped her lips.

Rachel's face and breasts were pressed into the door as he pulled her hips back onto his groin. His dick was thrusting deeply into her. She could feel the pressure against the front wall of her vagina. His thrusts were strong and firm. She felt her leg muscles start to shake and her pussy tighten as the pressure inside her began to build to another orgasm. This was a fast a furious fuck, one she so desperately needed.

As her pussy gripped his dick with each wave on wave of ecstasy she felt his cock expand as his thrusting began to develop more speed. Eventually he grunted in her ear. Jets of cum exploded inside her cunt and he fell against her completely spent. It was a quick fuck, but so satisfying. Standing, pressed against the door with this man she felt her legs tremor.

After his sexual release he turned her to face him and they kissed once more. Without a word he dressed again, reached for the door lock and let himself out. Rachel watched as he walked down the path. She stood in the door way illuminated by a nearby Street light while she pulled off her pants and adjusted her skirt again.

She cast her mind back to their first night together. George had been abandoned after a staff party when he missed his train. That night she had been his saviour and had allowed him to stay the night in her room. She remembered how she had seduced him and since then the two of them had enjoyed a highly sexual affair. Rachel had never experienced sex in such a complete and addictive way. George never failed to make her cum. She enjoyed the physical after shocks that coursed through her body after every fuck.

Shutting the door to the night and her lover Rachel paused at the foot of the stairs. Her body was hot. Her muscles shivered with the effects of her recent orgasms. She wasn't finished. Rachel looked up the stairs towards the door to her bedroom and her husband beyond. Could she get away with it? Could she get fucked by two guys in one night?

Nervously she climbed the stairs. After checking in on her children as she did every night. Kissing them on their foreheads she smiled as she watched them sleeping. Silently she shut their door and made for the bathroom. She cleaned herself up before returning to her marital bed. James lay peacefully on his back. Rachel stood over him as she unzipped her dress and dropped it to the floor. Completely naked she pulled back the sheets below his waist. She was acutely aware of how her carnal desires had taken full control over her behaviour, and she savoured every moment. After another very satisfying fuck she lay back looking into her husbands eyes. She was spent. Her mind, her fantasies, and her entire body were completely satisfied. She fell into a deep and motionless sleep.

CHAPTER FOUR: Husband view

James awoke to the sound of the front door shutting. The house shook slightly, as it always did, when the heavy Oak door returned to its closed position. Slowly opening his eyes he listen for the tell tale sounds of his wife returning from her night out with colleagues. The house was silent. He rose to sit on the side of the bed pausing only to allow his legs to wake ready for the trip to the loo.

On his way passed the children's bedrooms James looked in on them. They we were peaceful. Deep, slow breathing filled the room as if the room itself was alive. Returning to the hallway James noticed the light downstairs had been turned off. Early that evening this had been left on to aide Rachel's return home. She must be getting ready to come upstairs, James thought.

Once he had finished in the bathroom he stepped into the hallway and became aware of a strange noise downstairs. It was the sound of two people talking in hushed, and secretive tones. The lights were still off so James stepped quietly towards the stairs leading down to the main entrance hallway. As he neared the banister James could see two pairs of feet close together. Dropping to his belly he could see more of the couple.

Blinking several times James cleared the sleep from his eyes. His gaze passed over the feet and legs intimately close together. He recognised his wife's shoes. The shoes beside hers he did not recognise. James became increasingly aware of the sound she was making. A low and deep breathy sound, one she had made many times before with him. His eyes passed over her legs as she stepped them further apart. The dress he had seen her model earlier that evening, before heading out, the one where she stood in front of him in their room asking for his opinion on how she looked, was now hanging roughly around her calf. The material of her dress around the front of her legs was bunched up, revealing her thighs. His eyes moved further up to her groin where he could now see the hand of a man pushing into the space between her upper thighs. James watched, stunned by the scene of this man fingering his wife.

He heard her breath quicken, and deepen. He saw the all too familiar signs of Rachel's leg muscles tighten. She stood on tip-toe, and then the sound from her stopped. James was, of course, very aware of how his wife reacted when she was cumming, and there, pressed against their front door, Rachel was brought to orgasm by another mans fingers.

James lay flat on the floor of their upstairs landing. He looked over the edge of the stairs to their hallway below. Under his body he could feel his erection growing as he watched his wife in this scene. Once she had come she tilted her head to face the man and they kissed. The stranger grabbed her wrist from above her head and twisted it behind her back. He spun Rachel around pushing her hand up between her shoulder blades. Pulling her skirt over her bottom, the man slipped his fingers under the elastic of her pants and pulled them to her knees. James watched him position himself behind his wife. Pushing her hand further up her back, Rachel arched her back and pushed out her bottom towards him. He held her hips and pulled her onto his dick in one dominant motion.

Rachel groaned. James was transfixed. The man was thrusting himself deeply into his wife from behind. Despite the darkness, James could see her face in the mirror next to the door. A free standing mirror that brought together many of his families things - keys, phones, umbrella, and wallet. Quickly, his mind wondered over the contents of the man's wallet when he realised that he had entered his wife with out protection. Rachel's eye brows were pinched. Her mouth gaping, stifling the noises of pleasure and desire.

All of a sudden her head kicked back. Her body tightened. She stopped making any noise at all as her face gave her away to the familiar look of ecstasy. The man was making her cum again. In response the man began groaning. James saw his buttocks clench as he too had clearly reached orgasm. James realised that the man had ejaculated inside his wife.

He released Rachel from his grip as she turned to face him. They kissed tentatively, and lovingly. James could only just make out his words to her.

"You'll need to go to the pharmacy tomorrow."

"I always do." James heard Rachel reply with a smile.

"Thank you." The man said as he pulled his trousers back up. "That was awesome."

Rachel said nothing. Her dress was still bunched around her waist, and her knickers around her knees. The man opened the front door and Rachel stood aside to allow him to leave. They said nothing to each other again. She stood in the doorway watching him walk down the path. She straightened her skirt, letting it fall back over her bottom. Bending her knee and lifting her heel to her thigh, Rachel removed her pants. She shut the door and flattened her dress down with her hands.

James quietly moved to the bedroom where he pretended to sleep. He felt conflicted. Surging through him was a desire for his wife that was stronger than any time he could remember. He wanted to pleasure her in ways no one else ever could. Yet, he had just watched her willingly and lovingly get fucked by another man. He could hear her in the bathroom cleaning her teeth, and yet all he could think about was the cum she held inside her from that man. He desperately wanted to fuck her.

The door opened and closed, fleetingly flooding the room with light. James pretended to sleep. His eyes open a tiny bit. Rachel stood next to him. She watched him sleeping, weighing up her next move. For a while James was worried she might want 'a serious talk' and end their relationship. Then he saw her drop her knickers to the floor before unzipping her dress and letting it fall in a heap. She unclipped her bra and stood naked beside him.

James watched through eye lashes as she knelt beside the bed and lifted the sheet. She laughed "You must be having a nice dream already." She whispered as she reached out to find his hard cock. Rachel lowered her head to take him into her mouth. James could not believe his wife wanted him, as well as her lover. His dream had come true. He was going to give her pleasure in a way he had never given her before. Her mouth was not and wet around his dick. He couldn't remember the last time she had gone down on him.

To James's frustration she was good, possibly due to some recent practice, and he had to stop her before he blew his load in her mouth. He wanted to fuck her. She rose above him, place her wet pussy on top of the tip of his manhood. He could feel her wet lips stroking the head of his phallus. She teased him as he tried to entered her, moving away as he thrust towards her. Finally, Rachel lowered herself onto his dick. James felt her hot, swollen pussy accept him as she lowered herself completely onto his groan. In one movement all of him had entered her. As she rode him, James could feel her wetness trickle over his shaft and balls. Looking down he could see the white of her cum and of the other man covering his cock.

The thought was wild in his mind and he began to thrust deeply into Rachel's clenching cunt. Her groans matched the sounds she made downstairs, but they were now tainted with deception. James had never felt her clench her pussy so much. He could barely move inside her as she came. He allowed her to relax, and release him before he acted out his domination fantasy.

James lifted her off him. Rachel wore a look of confusion and exhaustion. He pulled her down over his lap and proceeded to spank her.

"What are you doing?" Rachel gasped. The spanks stung a little.

"You are a very naughty girl." James didn't want to over play it. He didn't want her to know he had watched. "Waking me up so you can fuck me." He alternated her cheeks as they began to turn red. "And naughty girls get spanked." Rachel said nothing. Her bottom pushed up towards him as she enjoyed the fantasy too. She really was naughty. She deserved to be spanked. Although she squirmed under his attentions James held her firmly in place. She has no choice but to accept this treatment.

Eventually, James's fingers found their way to get groin. He could feel her wetness all over her labia. His fingers explored her clit. Soon, Rachel was breathing deeply again. James judged the moment just as she neared orgasm to push his fingers deep into her pussy, whilst simultaneously running her clit with his thumb. He was amused by the sounds of her wet slit as he web need her. His fingers thrust deeply into her, twisting and crossing his fingers for further stimulation. James enjoyed the look of his fingers glazed with her juices as he continued with his work, responding to her movements and sounds of appreciation. Again, Rachel's cunt tightened as her legs shuddered with another climax. With his fingers clamped between her vaginal muscles, James could only flick his fingers rapidly inside her. Rachel's orgasm continued, and stretched out as a result.

Moving out from under her he pushed her down onto the bed and quickly entered her from behind. He pounded her pussy. They could hear the sounds of her wet cunt as he brought her rapidly to another orgasm.

He flipped her onto her back. He wanted to taste her be trail before fucking her again. James lowered his head to her groin. Rachel attempted to stop him, but her voice and her efforts were weak. He was always good at this and Rachel wanted it too much now. His tongue danced, and flicked, and pressed against every sensitive part of her slit. He nibbled her labia, and teased her clit. She was all too aware of how she might taste with another mans cum inside her. She was also all too aware of how quickly James was making her climax. With little warning she grabbed his head and thrust her pussy onto his mouth. Her body was shaking as wave after wave, pulse after pulse of orgasmic energy surged through her body. His tongue continued to rapidly flick her clit as she experienced multiple, fast orgasms.

Lifting his head and positioning himself between her thighs, he watched her face as she continued to experience aftershocks of climax. Amused by how her body twitched, he slowly eased himself into her swollen, wet, but clenching pussy. Her felt a huge emotional connection to her. He loved her, despite what he had witnessed. It was true, he wanted to fuck her, and he had. Now, he wanted to make love to her. James lowered his head to hers and they kissed. It was slow, wet, and passionate. He gradually built up speed to his deep, penetrative movements. They both came simultaneously in a loving embrace.

They continued to kiss as they lay on their sides. Their love for each other, at that moment, had never been stronger. James watched Rachel fall asleep in his arms, before he too drifted into a deep slumber.

Over the next few weeks James enjoyed fucking his wife after her 'late night parents evenings' and 'Twilight curriculum planning nights'. At least these were some of the reasons his wife gave him. Their love making was hot and sweaty. James and his wife fucked in a way they had never done before. Rachel experienced more orgasms with her husband now, than ever. He loved the way her pussy felt after her late nights at work. She was wet, hot, and swollen. She responded to every touch as if that itself was enough to tip her over into ecstasy. James was torn by his wife's infidelity and the rekindling of their incredible sexual relationship. He loved her more than he ever loved her before.