Infidelity Rekindles Their Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James pulled himself out of her and helped Katherine to her feet. She felt shaky standing again and James supported her as she regained her balance. Gesturing towards the chairs around the dining table Katherine said "go sit down". James removed his pants and sat on a chair as instructed. Katherine kicked her own pants off her ankles towards the pile of wet clothes on the floor. Watching her seductively swaying towards him James was struck with how incredible she looked naked. He longed to feel her again and be inside her. Katherine knelt down in front of him holding his penis in her fingers. She maintained eye contact with him as she lowered her head towards his dick.

"I never do this with Ryan." She said as his dick danced in response to a flick of her tongue along the length of his shaft. "Is that what my cum tastes like? I taste good." With that she used his cock to part her soft lips as she lowered her mouth over his cock.

Fora few minutes Katherine sucked James's cock, pulling on his balls as he seemed to get closer to orgasm. Finally she raised herself to kiss him passionately once more.

"You didn't let me cum." James observed.

"It's not my mouth I want your cum in."

Katherine slid a hand around James's neck and lifted her leg over his thighs. Holding his penis in her fingers she lowered herself down onto him. She felt an intensity that was almost unbearable as he entered her pussy again.

"Are you sure you want me to cum inside you?" James enquired.

Katherine whispered in his ear. "I can get the morning after pill tomorrow. For now I just want you to fuck me."

"I've had a vasectomy. You don't need to do that".

Katherine wrapped her arms around his head and kissed him with passionate love. She clenched and unclenched her vaginal muscles around his cock and stimulating her clitoris against his pelvis.

"That, James, is a very useful piece of information. I have a feeling that could come in handy in the future."

"What do you mean?" James asked.

"You and I are going to fuck a lot." Katherine lifted her hips and started to rise and fall. The change in sensations encouraged her to close her eyes as the scene of her Argentinian dancer came back into her mind.

Her dancer had swept her dress behind her as she straddled her partner. She too was riding her man's cock, slowly at first. Her partner reached the zip on the back of her purple dress and pulled the tag to the small of her back. His hands slipped under the straps on the dancers shoulders before lifting them off and down her arms. With her breasts revealed her partner caressed and squeezed them. Her took her nipples into his mouth as the dancer rode him with expert skill.

Katherine could hear the voices from around the darkness again.

"He's going to make her cum again."

"Her sister's husband has made her cum a lot."

"Look at her fucking her own sisters husband."

As the dancer neared orgasm she turned her head to the darkness as if she was aware of their presence this whole time.

"And my sisters husband is going to cum inside me" cried the dancer. Her partner tensed and grunted loudly as the dancer also came.

Katherine could hear the echoing of the dancers words "And my sisters husband is going to cum inside me." As the welcome and now very familiar feeling of orgasm reached over her Katherine became aware of her own voice repeatedly whispering "my sisters husband is going to cum inside me." She could feel James tensing and the swelling of his cock inside her tightened pussy. Suddenly he threw his head back, grunted and Katherine could feel the eruption of his cum deep inside her cunt.

Breathing heavily and fast Katherine and James, with their sweaty bodies, embraced. James was still inside Katherine as they kissed, tongues flicking and twisting together. James was the first to break the silence.

"So, you want us to fuck again?" He was teasing, and mocking her.

"Well, if you keep making me cum like that we will be." If he was going to tease her, she was going to challenge him.

"High stakes." They giggled. "Do you not get this from Ryan?" It was a very personal question and Katherine took her time to answer it.

"He always makes me cum, but never more than once. Sex just isn't as much fun as what we have just done."

"That was amazing." Admitted James.

"Is it like that with Rachel?" Katherine felt jealous of her sister, but then mindfully aware of how she still had her sisters husbands cock inside her, getting flaccid, and the feeling of his cum gradually reacting to gravity.

"Since February, we have had a lot of amazing sex. Just like you, she is easy to tease and make cum."

"Oh, I was "easy to make cum" was I?" Katherine seemed mockingly offended to this statement.

"Err, yeah! You seemed very keen and," James paused, weighing up his next words, "hungry for it."

Katherine laughed, "Perhaps you're right. I did need that." She kissed him again. "It was amazing. Thank you. Now I just need to sort out our cover story." She lifted herself off James's lap. He watched her walk towards the pile of wet clothes.

"Oh, dear." He thought. "I need to be careful not to fall in love with Katherine."

They both cleared up their mess and hung up the clothes to dry. Putting their pants back on they made their way up the stairs to their respective rooms and their married partners. Outside Katherine's door James reached his palm out towards her face. Katherine pressed her cheek against his hand. In the dark and silence of the corridor they kissed once more. Their mostly naked and clammy bodies pressing close together. James noticed Katherine's nipples hardening against his torso, and Katherine became aware of the hardening of James's dick against her thigh. They smiled good night, and went to their own rooms to bed.

James found Rachel asleep in his bed. She looked incredibly innocent yet he knew her secret. Now he had a secret of his own.